We Were In The Kitchen At Home...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you Diana." He said as he gently massaged the blood around my limbs.

"Then give me a kiss you big lump!" I told him wearily.

"I didn't want to hurt you." He said as he helped me to my feet.

"You didn't hurt me," I replied, "But you nearly shagged my lights out!".

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, it was a fantastic experience, one that I want you to do again and again, but not tonight." I sank to my knees, but not out of exhaustion, I had another plan. I took his flaccid penis in my hand and licked it, kissed and sucked it back to life. I sucked his scrotum manipulating the hairless sac so that I held each one of his balls in my mouth in turn.

"Diana.....I....." He began as his erection started to re-establish itself.

"I want you to cum over me, no matter how little you can produce." I told him. I wanted to subjugate myself to him. I wanted him to know that he could do what he wanted to or with me. "Piss over me if you like."

Amongst the many things we had tipped over each other, we had never indulged in watersports, golden showers or what ever you want to call them, but on this occasion I wanted him to assert his authority over me. He had often messed me up, this time I wanted him to use his bodily fluids to do it. I would willingly allow myself to be smeared in his sperm and piss. To this end I began to wank him off so he came either on my face or in my hair. In the end he did both. His white seed ran off my forehead into my eyes, down the side of my nose and into my mouth. He pulled me upright, indeed he lifted me right off my feet. We kissed as he held me with our faces level, then licked his own cum off my face.

He set me down again and I immediately dropped on to my arse on the shower cubicle floor. I hadn't finished with him yet. "Now piss on me." I told him. "I want you to, I need you to!" He did. He sprayed my already wet hair, drenched my face and hosed off my tits. I opened my mouth to taste it and he obliged me by aiming straight between my waiting lips. I choked a little on the warm fluid, but was determined to swallow at least some of the golden brown liquid. I gulped down as much as I could before he finished. I licked off the drops that formed on the end of his foreskin and took the loose folds into my mouth.

Afterwards as we ate dinner, he looked at me "We have to talk."

I nodded. "Yes."

"What happened this afternoon."

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry." He said.

"What for?" I asked hopefully sounding surprised.

"I wasn't expecting to do what I did."

"You weren't expecting to do what?" I said without looking at him.

"Behave yourself!"

"OK, What weren't you expecting? To shag me so hard, or piss over me?" Which is it?"

"Both."

"I wanted you to do it." I told him

"What?"

"Both."

Then he said. "There's something else I want to do."

"Name it."

"I'm gonna put my knife through all those push up bras you have."

I smiled and said, "Do, it I only wore them because I thought my tits were too small."

That night we had a ritual slicing of six bras and Bob lit a fire in the garden and we burned them. "No more bras from now on." I said.

He hugged me to his chest, "No more bras like those. I don't mind if you want to get a couple of flimsy, hardly there bras if you want."

I looked up at him and grinned, "If they're hardly there, it hardly seems worth wearing them."

He then added "I was thinking that you might need to wear one to work."

I smiled as I thought about what he said. I worked in the accounts office of an engineering company in the town. I squeezed his waist and told him, "I'm prepared to live dangerously!"

His only remark before we walked slowly back to the house, in each others arms, was "Hussy!"

Sunday was on us before we had time to think of it again. I thought my mother's revamped sixties dress was sensational. I wondered if I would dare to go out in public wearing it, but as we were only going to Mum's house by car, I would be OK. It was a lovely sunny day and my delicate little cotton-voile mini-dress, which only had a scrolling psychedelic feint print pattern to break up the semi-see-through material, bowled Bob over. "Wow Diana, you look breathtaking!" he exclaimed. "Where did you get it?"

"It is one of Mum's old dresses that she made herself. Frankly I'm a bit worried about the length, but she assures me that it is what they would wear back then." I told him.

"What about a bra?"

"Apparently none of the girls she hung around with tended to wear them." I replied. "Because of the short lengths they used to wear panties made out of the same material as their dresses, - See?" I lifted the hem to show him the bikini pants that Mum had provided. He was impressed. Both with me for wearing such a creation from so long ago, but he also viewed my Mum in a new light too.

"Diana, Bob, so good to see you!" Mum greeted us on her doorstep. We went inside and I was glad to cover the distance from the car in the drive to the safe confines of the house quickly.

Over tea Mum asked Bob what he thought of my dress. "I think it is very daring if you to have worn this sort of thing in public." He told her.

"But that was the whole point!" She said, "We did it to get noticed, going out in public was an absolute necessity. If you stayed in the house, there would be no need to get dressed up like this.

"Do you think we should all take spin round the park then?" Bob asked her.

Mum laughed and said "You're wicked! .... But yes I think we should."

I interjected. "Hang on a minute, It was all I could do to make it from the front door to the car. I don't think I'm ready to venture out into public dressed like this just yet."

"But you look so beautiful dear!" Mum told me "And so sexy. It would be a great reminder to me of what we used to do. In the afternoons we girls would take a walk down the high street or round the park, trying to attract the boys."

By telling me, "I'll be with you sweetheart, you won't have any trouble." Bob finally convinced me to go.

"Don't blame me if I get arrested!" Was all I could say in way of an objection.

We left the house and walked along the road on this bright sunny afternoon to get to the gateway of the local park. I felt naked, which I very nearly was of course. As we walked Bob one side of me, Mum the other, I began to relax and enjoy the sunshine. By the time we had reached the park, I had settled into my new role as provocateur and memory jogger. Soon I was confident enough to walk alongside Bob, who was now between me and Mum. I was aware that my mode of dress had not gone unnoticed. True, the responses were mostly curious glances rather that outright stares.

"Will you do something for me Diana?" Mum asked.

"What is that?" I asked in return.

"Would you let Bob and take some photographs of you as a souvenir of our little walk today?"

"I suppose." I replied. Then I found myself being posed against trees, sitting on benches, rolling on the grass, lying along benches, legs exposed almost to my hips. Then I discovered that I liked pleasing both Mum and Bob at little cost to myself. I shared their enjoyment in the whole afternoon walk.

Too soon it was time to start back. On the way, Mum casually asked, "by the way Bob, what was that telephone call all about, I must admit I was mystified."

"It was nothing, a Caroline, a misunderstanding." He replied.

Mum stopped in her tracks and turned to him. "I am not accepting that!" She challenged him. "There was definitely something behind that call and I want to know what it was!"

"I .....misunderstood something that Diana said and thought ....... you wanted me to .......... do something for you." He stumbled.

"Go on."

"It relates to what you discovered when you walked in on us......." His voice wobbled and finally stopped.

"I see," She replied, "You were led to believe that I wanted you to do something of that sort to me."

"I'm afraid so."

"Why afraid?" she demanded.

"Well I........"

"What led you to believe that I didn't?"

"You're my Mother-in-law!" He blustered, I must admit I was enjoying his discomfiture. "I couldn't!"

"Am I to believe that at the age of forty-seven, you think I have lost all interest in sexual activity?" She was fairly wound up now. She continued. "I don't have many men friends, I never have, since Geoffrey died, but should I find someone with whom there was a mutual attraction, do you not think that I might want to fuck his brains out?"

Well I......"

Let me tell you young man, that I consider myself to be a reasonably attractive woman and it is a matter of great sadness to me that I haven't found anyone to replace Geoff. But If I ever do, I will not be too shy to welcome him to my bed!"

There was silence for at least a minute, which may not seem to be a long time, but you just sit for that time and see how long it actually is.

"Given that I cannot indulge in the procreative act with a member of my family, I do at least hope that we might be able to have some FUN!"

We had by now reach the driveway to Mum's house. "What happens next?" Bob asked, "Do I dump you in a water-filled bath?"

"It would be a start!" she called out as she sprinted inside the house, "But you'll have to catch me first!"

"You fill the bath." Bob told me "and wait for the splash!" Then he chased after her.

I filled the old fashioned roll top bath using both the hot and cold taps. As I did so I heard the shrieks tat emanated from my Mum and the growls that my husband was issuing. I heard things getting knocked over, Mum laughing, it occurred to me that I hadn't heard her laugh like that for many years. Eventually Bob kicked open the bathroom door, carrying my Mum in a fireman's lift. He couldn't just drop he from that height, she could have hit her head on the taps or the edge of the bath or something. He manoeuvred her in a position where he could lower her slowly into the bath. The back of her dress got wet first and she shrieked as the water touched her bum, her lifted her slightly before thrusting her into the bath. She went completely under. I had overfilled the bath and the water sloshed over the sides and onto the floor.

Mum came to the surface spluttering but laughing. Bob and I joined in the laughing as she was so clearly enjoying herself. She lay back in the bath and kicked her legs in the air, the hem of her dress clinging to the tops of her thighs. Much to my surprise, she was wearing stockings and suspenders, perhaps she always did, I just didn't know.

She asked Bob to help her to her feet. At some point in the chase, she had lost her shoes, so at least they didn't get wet. As she stood in the bath, her dress still sticking to her legs above her stocking tops, she hugged both Bob and me, dampening my dress and Bob's shirt. She stepped out of the bath. "I'll go and get out of these wet things and prepare the meal." She told us, then to Bob, but looking at me. "I trust you're not going to let a bath full of water go to waste. Why don't you dip Diana?" She slipped out of the door, calling "You've plenty of time!"

Bob need no further encouragement, he upended me and dropped me head first into the water. My dress went immediately transparent and I looked up at him and asked "Do you like what you see?" His reaction was to simply climb into the bath, fully clothed and lie on top of me. My face was nearly under water and he kept swishing more of it over my nose and eyes between kisses. My long hair was floating near the surface of the water. Bob knelt either side of me, his knees tight under my arms and began to wank himself off with some strands of my hair, aiming at my face. He must have been ready, because it only took about fifteen seconds before he was unloading heavy strings of sperm directly at my chin, nose and forehead.

I was smothered in his white seed. He took the strands of hair that he had been holding and went to wipe my face with them when he suddenly stopped. Much to my surprise he then spat in my face. My surprise was based on two things. Firstly he had never done anything like that before, secondly as an expression of his dominance over me, I found I quite liked it. I sneered at him, "Is that all you've got?" hoping to provoke him to more.

He said nothing but slowly nodded, then he took his soft prick in his hand and started pissing. Unlike last time, where he peed over my whole body, this time he kept his aim directly on my face. There was no way I could absorb all of that flow, so I rolled my head from side to side in a futile attempt to avoid the piss going all down my throat. When he had finished, he bent over and kissed me. "Sorry." He murmured.

"Don't be." I told him. "I am liking you doing that more and more."

We extricated ourselves from the bath, stripped off and I cleaned up the floor. I found that my panties had been ripped but I didn't remember how. I found us a couple of dressing gowns, Bob looked hilarious in an old one of my mother's. We presented ourselves down stairs and I put our clothes in the drier. "Everything all right?" Mum asked. She was dressed in a loose scoop necked tee shirt and jeans I noticed that she hadn't replaced her bra.

"My panties got ripped." I told her.

"Hmm your Dad liked to do that." She observed.

Tea was in the conservatory which was nice in the sun. There were dishes of tinned fruit and squirty cream as a dessert after a salad which was lovely. As she served the fruit, Mum came round with the dishes and cream. Now I am not quite sure how this all happened as I wasn't watching, all I can say is that somehow she managed to squirt cream all down Bob's chest. Bob wasn't standing for that so he grabbed her and pulled out the top of her tee shirt an emptied the can of cream down inside. He didn't rub it in as I could have expected had he done it to me, but Mum ran her hands over the outside of her own shirt and squeezed her breasts through the damp cotton.

"Now you've tried it how does it feel?" I asked her, eating my fruit without cream.

"Diana, I am sure I don't need to tell you that with all your experience, do I?"

I inclined my head and said "I guess not."

A little while later, the drier pinged and our clothes were dry-ish. I put my dress back on conscious that I had no panties to wear, but Bob insisted that I didn't have any other option. We said our goodbyes to Mum, who told us that she had had a wonderful time, hinting perhaps that we might try to get round for tea again sometime.

Bob insisted that I drive home. I am sure that this was entirely because he could then pull my dress right up so I wasn't even sitting on it! During the drive he told me that he liked my dress and if I had others like it we should go out dancing more often. I cringed at the thought of wearing it as he would want, namely with nothing much on underneath! But I found the prospect very exciting. I knew I would do it!

Later that night we found out what printed cotton voile looks like when it is splatter with cum. A few days later, Bob showed me a file on the computer. It was all of the photographs that he had taken on that day in the park. Some of them were very revealing, particularly the ones where the sun was behind me. I looked naked. I am very proud of myself for having the bottle to pose for him like that. Bob has had one of them blown up to almost fill the wall above our bed. Needless to say it is one in which my tiny breasts can be seen through my dress. I love it.

12