We Were Just Teenagers Scenario 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand left my sister's tit and headed south down her stomach and into the bottom of that string bikini.

"Dannyyy!" she protested, but she didn't stop me. Then she arched her back again and gasped as my finger entered her. She was already moist. I entered her easily and felt her warm sponginess.

She started to push my shorts down and when they got to my knees she grabbed a hold of my cock. It was as hard as a rock and so sensitive to her touch that it jumped when she first touched it.

I felt it throb in her hand as she stroked me up and down. I had two fingers in her now and was finger fucking her with great desire. I wanted to fuck her so bad, but I knew that I had to satisfy her first.

My finger went instinctively for her clit, and she practically went into convulsions when I first touched her. I looked up at her face. It was angelic with her eyes closed and her lips barely parted while she panted. A look of concentration was on her face as she neared her orgasm.

I kissed her neck, her ear, her cheek, and then I lightly kissed her lips. I tasted a hint of lipstick as I withdrew. Looking at her, she couldn't be any more beautiful.

She was trembling now, as she got closer. The only hint that she knew that I was there was when she started to quietly moan my name. I could barely hear it at first, but then it grew louder until she pulled me close and I kissed her hard. She sucked on my tongue as she convulsed from her orgasm.

I didn't even wait for her to finish when I pulled her bathing suit off.

"You're going to fuck me?" she moaned hoarsely. .

"Yes," I answered as I flew between her legs.

"I want you to," she said as my dick brushed against her labia lips. I rocked my hips and my head pushed into her.

"Oh God Trish, I've wanted to do this for so long."

"You want me Danny?" She asked, as she looked me full in my eyes.

"I always have." I pushed into her all of the way.

"You want to fuck your sister?"

"I love fucking you."

"You feel so good inside of me," she panted as she wrapped her legs around the back of my thighs. "I shouldn't want to fuck my brother this much."

It felt so good as my cock rammed into her over and over again. I knew that I wasn't going to last. She must have known it too. "You can come in me. I'm on the pill." She reassured me.

I looked at her exquisite body one more time as she rocked up and down from my thrusting.

"Kiss me," she commanded, and our lips and our tongues locked, and then I exploded into her. It felt like I lost all consciousness for at least a minute as I came.

Spent, I just collapsed on top of her. She still had her legs wrapped around me. It was as if neither one of us wanted to end it. We both lay there trying to catch our breaths, afraid to move, so that I wouldn't fall out.

Finally I couldn't stay in her any longer. My flaccid cock fell out and I rolled off of her. She rolled over, half on top of me, and I was glad to still feel her.

"You okay?" I finally asked as she slowly stroked my side.

"Better than okay." She smiled, and getting up on an elbow she looked me in the eye. "Let me ask you something. You've wanted to do that for some time, huh?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Only for the last couple of days. Before that I wouldn't have minded kissing you, but I really never thought of being with you until we went out on that boat."

"I'm glad you came out on that boat then."

"You had kind of a crush on me then?" she blushed.

"Still do."

"You're cute."

"You are absolutely beautiful."

"Stop," she blushed some more and looked down. She must have seen my cock getting erect again because she looked back up at me. "You're getting hard again?"

"Am I?" I feigned ignorance.

"You want to do it again?"

"Yes," I said as I nodded.

"You really like fucking your sister." She straddled me and grabbed my cock.

"I Love it." She slipped me inside of her and sat back on my cock.

"I'm starting to love it too," she said as she closed her eyes.

The next day as I lay on my back in the bottom of that old boat, a hawk circled high overhead in an almost perfect azure sky. My view was occasionally obstructed by my sister's golden blond hair as she straddled me.

He white breasts, illuminated against her bronze body, swayed to and fro as she rocked on top of me. I could feel my cock deep inside of her as she sat back on it.

It was funny, for weeks I hated this place and could think of nothing other than going home. Now, as my sister closed her pretty green eyes and quietly moaned my name, I could tell by the expression on her face that she was about to orgasm, and I thought to myself, "My God, I never want to leave here."

12