We Were Meant To Be

Story Info
My story of how I met the one I'm meant to be with.
846 words
4
10k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so quiet I couldn't take it. Even though I promised myself I wouldn't see my boyfriend because we were taking a break, I knew that was the only place I wanted to go.

I hopped in my car and drove to his parent's house where he was staying. After knocking several times with no reply, I tried to turn the knob. It was open so I walked in.

I could hear him playing guitar upstairs and singing. With a sigh, I walked up.

I softly knocked on his door and said, "Damian, can I come in?"

"Belle?"

I walked in.

"Hi..." he whispered.

"Hey." I replied.

He wasn't wearing a shirt and I couldn't help but stare at his chiseled six-pack.

"Where are your mom and dad?"

"Anniversary... They're at a hotel."

"Oh..." I caught him staring at my chest too.

"Belle what are you doing here? You said we were taking a break."

I sighed. "Will he never understand?" I thought to myself.

"What's with the sigh?" he asked.

"I love you. I'm sad. You know me, don't you?"

"You do realize that you're really bad at the whole break concept, right?" he asked with a laugh.

"I know. I just get lonely without you..."

"Then quit taking these pointless breaks! You know it just makes both of us more sad than before."

"Can we not do this right now?" I asked quietly.

"Okay, okay. Then what do you want to do?"

He looked at me through his heavily lashed brown eyes. Those brown eyes melted away all the frustration and made me smile. I grabbed his guitar and put it back in it's case.

"Just close your eyes, and lay back..." I whispered in his ear.

Slowly his eyes fluttered and shut. I ran a hand down his sculpted chest. I slowly kissed his soft lips and grabbed his hair with my hand.

I slipped off my underwear so I was only wearing my sun dress. His eyes opened from the lack of my touch.

"What are you--?"

I cut him off, "Shh! Just relax!"

He closed his eyes again and laid back on his bed. I took off his boxers and kissed from his jaw line down to his chest, then to his stomach and finally to his rock hard cock.

I licked my lips and wrapped them tightly around his long dick, swirling my tongue around the tip.

I grabbed ahold of his hips and began to move my mouth up and down his thick member. He moaned with delight and reached down to stroke my hair.

This was farther than we'd ever gone before, but I knew I wouldn't regret it.

My pussy was slick with my juices and I got up and slipped my other lips around his cock. This was too much for him. He grabbed my shoulders and flipped me over onto my back and got on top of me. Pulling my dress over my head, he slipped his dick back inside of my hot pussy. I moaned with pleasure and bucked against his huge, throbbing cock. He pushed it farther and farther inside of me and grabbed ahold of one of my tits with his hand, the other with his mouth. My nipples perked up even more and I screamed with ecstasy. He reached down and massaged my clit with his thumb and moved his other hand behind my head and his mouth to my neck. I could feel his moans against my skin.

"Ohh don't stop!" I moaned. "Fuck me!"

He smiled against my skin and began to thrust even faster.

I couldn't take much more.

"I'm about to cum!" I screamed.

"Ohh me too baby!" he replied.

The best orgasm I'd ever felt rocked through my body and I sighed as the walls of my pussy contracted against his dick.

Seconds later, he stopped thrusting and I could feel his hot cum squirt out of me.

We both sighed and he fell to the side of me.

"That was..."

"Amazing..." I finished.

I turned my head and smiled at him. He looked absolutely radiant.

"I love you so much Damian. I'm sorry about all the breaks. I've just been--"

He cut me off with a kiss.

"Shh. Belle, it's fine. I still love you. Just please, please promise me that you won't just go on a break every time we have a tiny disagreement?" he looked into my eyes and I could see the longing there.

"I'm sorry. I promise. I just don't want to have our relationship end all of a sudden because you get tired of me..."

"Belle, please. You know me. You're the only girl I see. I love you more than the world and I'm not going to leave you."

"I love you too, Damian." I whispered.

He kissed me on the forehead and we fell asleep in each others arms. And I knew then, that we were meant to be, and so we would be.

Dedicated to Damian. I love you so much darling! Love from, your Belle.