We Were Nervous

Story Info
Video taping your erotic episodes.
1.4k words
4.64
20.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mthood
mthood
2 Followers

We were nervous. We had backed out five times already, but then decided, why not? After numerous tries at getting good footage of us it was apparent we needed a third person to get those "good" shots. You look so beautiful, and even more beautiful with my big hard cock in your mouth, and that was true even on film.

The next step was to decide who? Neither of us really knew anybody well enough to do this with. Maybe a couple of girls from work for you, one or two guys at work for me. That brought us to the next decision, a woman or a man? I had plenty of guys you would jump at the chance of being our videographer, though I knew at some point one of them would have their pants around their ankles trying to stick their cock in your mouth, and forget about the whole videotaping thing, or jacking off all over you when I wasn't looking.

Then there was the option of putting an ad up on some adult service, which we tried, and were barraged by guys who wanted fuck you three ways from Sunday. I don't think so. Your pussy is mine to plunder, with your permission of course.

Our neighbors answered our prayers. We'd know them a few years and after one night of Margaritas and hot tub the subject of sex came up, shockingly enough. Turned out that they had an extensive video collection of themselves. Shyly, we admitted to the same, and mentioned that we though of finding someone to man the camera while went at it...they both volunteered.

I don't think we ever really knew if we were going to go through with it, but in the end we decided you only live once.

The kids were gone for the weekend and I had been rubbing your tits and pussy all day long. Likewise, couldn't keep your hands or mouth off of my cock, but we needed to save our cum for later. We had decided what we wanted to film, me fucking you in a bunch of ways and cumming on your face. You do look fantastic with my white hot cum dripping off your face.

After supper the doorbell rings and they show up. They're around our age and in similar shape, so they know what they're going to be seeing. After multiple Pina Coladas for you we head to the spare room where we set up the video equipment. After a quick run through we decided that they would take turns shooting the video.

You had on a red bustier with high heels with your bathrobe draped over you when I came in the room and started kissing your neck from behind, wrapping my hands around you and pressing my hard cock against your ass. With some light music playing in the background, I removed your robe and gently cupped your breasts and tugged at your sexy nipples. They rose to meet my fingers under the silky material. You reached your hand back behind you to grab my cock and start stroking it with long, slow deliberate strokes.

I turn you around and you kneel before me, pulling cock from it's fruit of the loom prison and gently sliding you lips over the tip, engulfing my cock down to my swollen balls. The camera is close by and I look up to the monitor and see the way your lipstick glints off the lights as your sexy lips tighten and you increase your rhythm.

Our sense of arousal is heightened, as our nervousness fades, knowing that their eyes and camera are watching us. Knowing this, and feeling the massive load of cum building, I pull you up roughly and kiss you, my tongue exploring and darting between your beautiful lips. I need to taste your pussy, so I throw you down on the bed and roughly pull your panties aside, exposing your perfect, pink pussy lips. My fingers explore and rub your clit and lips as I bend over and lick your pussy, plunging my fingers inside of your wetness. Your moans increase as the camera roams over the scene, your tits out with nipples hard as you rub them, my tongue dancing on your pussy and your body writhing on the bed. You look over and see the cameraman's ever-increasing bulge in his pants and his wife's wandering hand as she surveys the scene.

Their eyes on us make our passion explode and you beg me to fuck you hard. Spreading your sexy legs, I guide my big cock into your little wet pussy, as the camera zooms in. My balls slap against your pussy as I increase my rhythm and I pound your pussy until you scream with pleasure, first one orgasm, then another...I can't hold back, and my plans to cum on your face is blown as I release load after load of hot cum into your awaiting pussy. I pull back to see that cum drip out of your swollen pussy lips as he moves the camera in and records the scene...you are far from done however, and tell me so. I tell you to get up on you knees so I can see that cum drip out of you as the camera records.

We all look at each other, not sure what to do next. I clearly need a chance to recharge so we ask them if they want to be filmed while we recuperate. He already has his pants around his ankles and she pulls his impressive cock into her mouth as you grab the camera and I stand back to watch. Our lovemaking has charged them and the go at it like wild animals. He stands her up and gropes her breasts, and pulls up her skirt. Pushing her up against the wall he slams his cock into her pussy. You zoom into his cock sliding in and out of her pussy...his balls violently slapping, both moaning....she reaches down and rubs her pussy as his big cock pounds her into the wall. She begs him to fuck her harder and he picks up one let and puts it on his shoulder so he can thrust his manhood into her farther, the camera records it all. I can see you rubbing your pussy as you watch the scene, and my hard-on is growing.

Flipping her around, he fucks her from behind, and she comes with a violent scream and growl. He moans he is about to cum, so he pulls out his cock and puts her on her knees in front of him as he cums all over her face and mouth...her mouth open and begging for more cum, as it drips off her lips and over her breasts. They collapse on the floor in an erotic heap. The room smells of sex as you look at me and say, our turn...

This time you want to ride me, so I lay down on the mattress, my cock jutting up, awaiting your wet pussy to engulf me. She picks up the camera and records your pussy sliding over my engorged cock, spreading your perfect pussy lips as you ride me. Rubbing your pussy on my cock back and forth, you throw your head back with a lusty moan, your tits bouncing in my face as my hands roam from your shapely ass to your gorgeous breasts. Pinching your nipples as you ride my your orgasms come hard and fast, as you shudder and collapse beside me. Sitting in the chair beside the bed she records it all, as he slides a vibrator in and out of her pussy.

I still want that cum shot, so I roll over to you and start stroking my hard cock over your beautiful face. You lick my balls and my shaft as you look into my eyes with a lustful look. I hear you say, "come all over me" in a slutty little growl, as you take over stroking my cock. She puts the camera a little closer and I look at the monitor and see you, the most beautiful woman I've seen ready to take my load of cum all over her face. The moment is more than I can take and as you caress my balls, I feel another massive orgasm coming inside of me. I tell you "I'm going to come"; you say, " I want your fucking cum all over my face"

That's all I need to here and I explode over your open mouth as my cum erupts and drips into your mouth, your tongue working it around, savoring every last drop for the camera.

We collapse and clean up, as we're not sure what to make of what just happened. All we know is that it was incredible, and has to be done again.

mthood
mthood
2 Followers