Wear Something Pretty To The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sit down on your stool, we have something to tell you." I sat back down, folded my hands over my wet crotch to hide my accident, looked down at the floor and listened to Brianna.

"I'm not really a lingerie salesperson, I'm a fashion photographer. And this is not really a lingerie sale party; it's more of a club meeting. Each of the ladies brought the outfits they are now wearing to the meeting today; weren't you surprised how well they fit.

How should I describe it, it's sort of an apartment building panty club. We meet each Tuesday and Saturday and show off any new outfits we have purchased or just our favorites. Two of the ladies can only come on Saturdays because they have fulltime jobs during the week, you'll meet them next time. We usually get together and just prance around in our undies, but when you decided to join us today it became much more interesting.

We'd like you to join our club permanently." I looked up, shocked. "In case you have any thoughts about not joining, I'd remind you that the photos we took of you today are high resolution RAW files, each over 5MB in size and could easily be made into very clear 16x20 inch prints, or of course converted to jpegs to email or post on a website. We don't want to have to do that of course, we'd rather keep them to ourselves for our club photo album."

"So, as a new member of our club, there are some guiding principles you need to follow. As I said before, you will only wear women's panties from now on.

In a few minutes I'm going to send you over to your apartment to gather every piece of underwear you own in a trash bag and then bring them back here. You'll do that dressed only in your panties of course. Hopefully they will dry soon and no one will catch you flitting about the building dressed like that. That would be real embarrassing. The door to your apartment is open, but I still have the key. I'm going to need to hold onto that for the time being, we'll make a copy for you if you don't have an extra one.

Then, when you've brought us all your men's underpants, I'll give you your clothes back so you can skip off to the mall to purchase some proper underwear. The lingerie store at the mall is having a buy-two-get-one-free sale and we'd like you to get a week's supply of panties. Since you already own the pair you're wearing, you'll need at least six more pairs. I'd think three thongs and three string bikinis would be nice. You can model them for us at Saturday's meeting."

"Finally, to make sure you aren't cheating by wearing men's underwear throughout the week, there will be random panty check visits to your apartment. Each of us will take turns stopping by, day, night, anytime. We expect to find no men's underpants, and if you happen to be home at the time, we expect you to be dressed in just a pair of panties--nothing else. Of course if you are showering you can be naked, but there better be a pair of panties close by to put on when you are done otherwise there will be unpleasant consequences.

That just leaves meeting preparation instructions; before each meeting you are to follow the same procedure we followed in the bathroom to remove all your body hair. Then after dressing in your favorite pair of panties, you are to run across the hall to my apartment and come right in--I'll leave the door unlocked. The meetings start at 10:00am sharp and tardiness isn't tolerated. Once here, you will be kept very busy; modeling outfits, serving drinks, preparing food and cleaning up--that sort of thing. Believe me, knowing these ladies, things could get very interesting. I think that's all, any questions?"

My mind was reeling from the new lifestyle just described to me. Part of me was sick knowing that I'd never be able to wear my boxers or briefs when I was at work or at the gym. Someone was bound to find out sooner or later--I'd be a laughing stock. However, another part of me was excited to think that I'd be hanging out with these nearly naked women dressed only in my panties. For some reason that seemed rather comforting. Who knows, maybe someday I would be able to fuck some of them. Brianna did seem to care for me and I trusted her.

I said I didn't have any questions. She said, "Good, you can start now. You've got five minutes to be back with all your underwear--get going."

I got up and headed out the door, I felt so vulnerable walking in the hallway in just my panties. I wonder how long my apartment door had been unlocked--maybe from the start I could have returned to my apartment, found some clothes, and got my wallet and keys back another way--I'd never know.

As I gathered all my underwear in a plastic trash bag I felt my old life slipping away. Things would be very different now and in a way I sort of looked forward to the change. My cock sure seemed to like it; by the time my last brief was dumped in the bag it was rock solid and my heart was thumping hard. I couldn't wait to return to Brianna's apartment and begin my new life with my new friends.