Wearing My Kilt

Story Info
A letter to my lover.
1k words
4.59
13.8k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss you my love. I am lying here thinking of you, even though we are thousands of miles away I feel you are near me when I put pen to paper.

I was lying on my bed, about an hour ago, naked, my cock was rock hard, as I thinking of you. I miss your dark skin, my love, seeing the beads of sweat on your skin, turning it into a shiny mirror. I can wait to see my hard white cock entering your perfect wet ebony pussy, seeing it disappear inside you and looking at your face, as each thrust stretches you. You know I love to tease you, remember how I thrust into, at a steady rhythm, but I keep from thrusting my long cock all the way inside you. So, when I see you relaxed and enjoying my thrusts, I take you by surprise, thrusting my cock deep inside you, feeling my knob hit inside you, and you groan. Then you looking at me, surprised, your eyes wide with annoyance and excitement, smiling that wicked smile, "Fucker." you grin, " Yea." I reply with a bigger grin, like a boy caught doing something he shouldn't.

Remember my love, when you teased me, getting your own back, he he. It was when we came back from a night out. I was wearing my black kilt, black ghillie shirt and black brogues. You were so sexy, in your red backless mini dress. I remember your breasts moving and swaying as you moved, your nipples so erect, god you were so sexy. Your think hair flowing over your shoulders.

Remember when we got home, you pushed me up against the wall, slowly lowering yourself to your knees. You pushed my legs apart as I saw your head go under my kilt. I feel your perfect lips grab the head of my cock and you started to suck me. I felt your slim fingers wrap around my thick shaft as you start to move my white foreskin back and forward.

I looked down and see your back, and the tight skirt moulding itself against your firm booty. As you move your head back and forward, the front of my kilt goes in ant out following your motion.

I feel your mouth around my hard purple head, your tongue exploring it, prodding it, tasting it. It feels wonderful you know what to do, your fingers moving up my tummy and around my sack, I feel my sack swaying to your motion, now and then, your mouth would go done my shaft, tasting me, licking my erect muscle. Now and then you gentle bite my shaft, pulling my skin back and forward, sometimes faster some times slow, teasing me drinking in all the taste.

You move from under my kilt and stand in front of me kissing me so gentle, I can taste my excitement on your lips, your tongue exploring your mouth wanting your to penetrate you. I go to touch you , feel you , and you push my hands away.

You slowly undo my kilt, its heavy and drops to the floor, you push me back to the sofa, and I lie back, my legs open exposed, my cock hard erect and lying on my stomach, my purple firm head just lying past my belly button, you can almost see the blood throbbing.

You moved between my legs, smiling and slowly undo your top, exposing those perfect breasts, I could see your large erect nipple, I move my hand to touch them and I see you smile again. Waving your finger saying, "No, no, just look,"

I lay back, soaking in your breasts, nipples and wonderful shoulders. You start to wank me, jerk me, moving my skin up and down, looking into my eyes as you do. I see your breast sway to the motion of your arm as it excites me, I cant stop looking at those perfect mounds , thinking of shooting by come over them, to see the white liquid on your now sweaty skin.

You expertly play with me, licking the firm purple head and now and then surrounding my cock with your lips and your tongue rubbing against it, inside your moist mouth. I can feel myself start to come, I begin to arch my back, and begin to thrust my hips, trying to fuck your hands. You can feel my excitement and just as I about to release my come, you stop, letting my cock go, I feel it slap against my stomach.

I look at you puzzled, you smile. "Just wait, wait." You said.

You stand up, and tease me by slowly taking off your skirt, turning around so I have the best view of your round perfect booty. I go to grab my cock, and you stop me, "No, No, thats my job." You say.

You push your ass toward me and slowly take your thong off as you open your legs showing me your wet pussy. You go back on your knees and resume you're pleasuring, my cock is still ridged, as you start to stroke me, slow and steady, enjoying the feel of my skin as it glides over my stiff muscle. It does not take long before I feel the excitement build again, I moan, "Eerr, err." as my hips move, thrusting, and I shout "Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk," my come shoots out, having almost climaxed before this climax was greater, the white liquid shoots fast up my chest and hits my chin, "F err errr uckkkk!!" I groaned, surprised how fast and far my come shot out. You continued to stroke my cock, moving it back toward you, so the next spurt shoots over your perfect skin, the think white liquid settling on your left nipple, and you milk me, slowly, putting my purple head into your mouth, sucking the rest of my excitement into your mouth, drinking me.

I can smell my come, the warm smelly musk, reaching my nose.

You lean over, kiss me and your lips touching mine, I can taste my come in your mouth. You begin to rub my come from your breasts all over me, the come on our chests mingle. You move your mouth to my chin, and slowly lick off my come, slowly moving down my neck returning to my mouth, finishing with a long kiss.

I miss you, miss your touch, soon my love soon.