Wearing Nothing in the Warehouse

Story Info
Coworker wants to see the nude pictures.
2.8k words
4.29
192.7k
68
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 09/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jam X
Jam X
356 Followers

My name is Tim. I'm 35 years old and am married to Lisa. She's just as beautiful as she was the day we were married, fifteen years ago. Despite having two children, a boy, 10, and a girl, eight, her figure is almost the same as it was on our wedding day, too. Her 32A breasts are perfect--small, round with perky little nipples. Her slight figure is rounded out with a 34-inch waist with a flat, taut stomach in between. She works out and it shows. Her soft facial features make her look much younger than 34. Lisa is only 5'2" and weighs about 120 lbs., making her look tiny next to my 6'4" frame, and with a little paunch, I weigh in at 275.

I work as a vendor for a large food distribution company. The hours are flexible and work is mostly independent, making it a nice job. There are about a dozen employees at the warehouse I am based out of. Each man (all the employees are men right now) has his own cordoned off area of the warehouse. We have to load our own trucks at the end of the day, so they are ready to go out the following day. I have to work most Saturdays. Sometimes my wife comes with me to help load my truck on Saturday, getting me done earlier, so we can do something. She'll either drop the kids at her parents, a babysitter, or bring them along and they'll "help" or play around in the warehouse.

After a normally long day on the job, a couple of us will sit around talking to relieve stress before loading our trucks. There is one guy, Jim, that I've gotten to know really well. He's a few years older than me, but acts younger. He's married with a couple kids of his own. We talk about almost anything, from the job to our kids to our wives and even our sex lives. And not just the bullshit talk, but we'll discuss our sex lives and relationships seriously--the good and the bad.

One night, we had been talking about photography and buying digital cameras. Neither of us owned one, but both were in the market for one. Jokingly, he mentioned that one thing he'd like to do with one was take nude pictures of his wife. I admitted that I had some pictures of mine from a long time ago, when she was a little more daring--I didn't know if she'd still do that sort of thing, I told him. Well, from that day on, it became a little side joke with him, that he was always begging me to bring the pictures to work.

I told my wife about it and she was embarrassed that I'd even told him about them. She made me promise not to show them, which I did. I said the real thing is much better anyway. Someday, I told her, she could just show him that. The subject pretty much dropped with her after that.

My friend, however, still kidded about getting to see them. I told him if he really wanted to see them, he'd have to ask my wife. A couple of weeks later, we were she and I were loading my truck on a Saturday afternoon. There were a few other guys there, including Jim. As we were finishing up, he came into my truck.

"Lisa," he started. "Tim has been telling me that he's got some nice nude pictures of you. He won't show them to me, but he said you might."

Lisa shot me a look.

"That's not what I said," I quickly defended myself. "I told him that if he really wanted to see them, he had to ask you, because I wasn't going to show them."

"Well, Jim, I'm sorry I don't have them on me. I guess you don't get to see them."

"That's okay," Jim said. "Just bring them next time." He laughed as he walked away. After he was gone, she and I joked about the fact that he'd probably have a heart attack if she showed them to him. Not to mention, he’d never know what to do.

Three weeks passed before Lisa came and helped me load again. There were only three of us there that day--me, Jim, and another guy. The second the other guy left, Jim was in my truck. "So, did you bring them, Lisa?"

"What?" Lisa asked.

"You don't give up, do you?" I added.

"The pictures. I told you to bring the pictures next time," Jim replied. "And here it is--next time."

I rolled my eyes and turned back to work, but I almost dropped over when Lisa replied, "They're in my purse, I'll get them."

Jim had no response to this. He just stood there with his mouth hanging open as Lisa walked past me to the front of the truck. She dug in her purse and returned with a small white envelope. "Now, no one else hears about this, right?"

"I promise," he said. He quickly fumbled with the envelope and withdrew the photos.

I stood in stunned silence as he slowly flipped through them, studying each one and making very appreciative small comments and moans.

"Of course, Tim says that the real thing is much better," she said and slowly started unbuttoning her blouse. She never looked at me, so she never saw my questioning look and since I had lost the power of speech, I had no way to object. Jim looked at me once and I only shrugged. His eyes went right back to watch as Lisa dropped her blouse to the floor of the truck. A moment later, her lacy white bra joined it on the floor. The cramped quarters of the truck, left me standing behind Lisa, knowing that Jim was seeing my wife's sweet breasts from only a few feet away.

"Let's go out in the warehouse," she said. "There's more room." Jim ran, not wanting to waste any time. Lisa waited for me to press by her, "I hope you don't mind if I tease him a little. He needs to be shut up about the pictures."

"I guess not," I said, a little unsure. I walked out of the truck into the warehouse. Jim had a big grin on his face, staring at the truck, waiting for Lisa to emerge. I thought maybe she was losing her nerve, because she didn't come out right away. Jim and I shrugged at each other. "Lisa? Everything okay in there?" I called out. Just then, she came out of the truck, completely naked. "I was getting a little warm, so I thought I'd speed things up a little." She came over to us and spun around a few times. "Like what you see?"

Jim nodded, mumbling something unintelligible. She walked up and pressed her body against his, "What did you say, Jim?" Her hand slid down to his crotch, feeling his hardened cock. "Ah, I guess you DO like what you're seeing?" She came and kissed me, asking with her eyes for approval. I smiled and she continued with her little show. She walked over to a short pallet of boxes and sat down. Leaning back, she pulled her knees up to her chest then split her legs out to the sides, revealing her pussy in all it's glory. Lisa slid one hand down her legs until it rested on her pussy. She rubbed herself briefly, before sliding her fingers between the lips and spreading them open, leaving her as exposed as she could possibly be. Jim was almost drooling as he had inched forward and stared openly at her wide-open pussy.

"Wow," was all he could mutter.

Lisa drew her legs together and dropped them over the side of the boxes, sitting up. "Your turn."

Jim was taken a little aback, as was I. Jim and I stuttered, "W-w-what?"

"He saw me, now I want to see him," she replied. "I want to see if it looks as good as it felt."

Lisa reached forward and tugged on his shirt, "Come on, I don't have all day..."

Jim pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his upper body. Jim is a little shorter than I am and probably a good fifty pounds lighter. His chest was hairier than mine. He wasn't ripped with muscles, but his chest and stomach were flatter than mine. Lisa rubbed her hand on his chest, then down to his belt, "Keep going."

Nervous as he was, Jim undid his pants and let them drop to the floor. He was wearing a pair of white boxer shorts with a smiley face on the front. The front was tented out quite far by his hard cock. "Looks like someone's happy to see me," Lisa said.

Next, Jim hooked his fingers in the waistband and pushed his boxers to the floor, when he stood up, his cock was pointing straight out in front of him. His was hairy everywhere until his pubic area, where he was shaved around his cock and balls with just a little patch of hair above his cock. His cock, by the way, was huge. It stuck out of the hairless area at least 8 inches and was plenty wide. "Oh, my," Lisa gasped.

"See something you like," Jim asked.

"It's so big..." Lisa whispered, leaning toward him to get a better look.

"Doesn't Tim have one to match?"

Lisa laughed, involuntarily, "Not even close." I flinched at the insult, which she quickly realized as Jim laughed. "Sorry, Tim," she apologized. "I didn't mean...um..."

"It's okay," I said, quite embarrassed.

"Touch it, if you want," Jim said. Lisa looked at me for approval and I just shrugged. Taking that as an okay, she reached forward and grasped Jim's cock. Her fingers barely reached around it. She slid them up and down while cupping his large hairless balls with her other hand. "My wife said that she likes how it looks without the hair around it, makes it look bigger," he explained.

"I don't think it needs much help to look big," Lisa offered. As her hands continued to rub Jim's cock and balls, Lisa's eyes glazed over. She kneeled down in front of him staring at the big cock. She was grinning as she stroked him, letting the end of his cock bump against her face occasionally. I didn't know what had come over her, but she seemed to be lost in another world. Of course, I wasn't sure what had come over me either, as I was letting my naked wife play with my friend's cock and balls.

"You look like you've got something on your mind, Lisa."

"I was just wondering if I could take something like this inside me," she replied. I don't know if Jim or I gasped louder, but he answered first. "You'd just have to try to find out." Lisa just moaned and took the head of his cock in her mouth. She can take my entire 5-inch penis in her mouth, but with Jim, she could only get the head and another inch or so, so she popped it out and licked up and down his shaft a few times, even pausing to lick his balls. Then her tongue roamed back up to the tip and she took the cock into her mouth again. Her head bobbed a few times, then she stopped and stood up.

Lisa got back on the pallet of boxes and laid back, spreading her legs. "Are you going to fuck me with that big cock or what?" Jim was between her legs in a flash. He rubbed his cock up and down her slit which was visibly soaked. Without a word, he slowly pushed his cock into my wife's pussy. The first couple inches went easily, but then he had to slow down and take his time. Gently, he withdrew a little and pressed back inside of her. Repeating this several times, he had all eight inches buried inside of her tight little pussy.

By now, I had pulled out my cock and was stroking myself. I didn't understand the millions of emotions racing through me, from anger to jealousy to surprise to confusion, but I knew that the one that was winning the war inside of me was arousal. I was more turned on than I had been in years at the sight of another man fucking my wife with a cock that dwarfed mine. I watched as he pounded into her, dragging her lips inside on his thrusts and seeing them cling to him as he withdrew. After just a few minutes, Lisa was already starting to moan. Within seconds, she was cumming hard on his cock without any other stimulation. During sex with me, she usually rubbed her clit while I fucked her until she came.

As she came down from her orgasm, Lisa pulled Jim down to her and started kissing him. This sent more pangs of jealousy through me, but also turned me on more. This had gone behind feeling his large cock inside her to making love to him. Their kissing was reaching a frenzied pace as their tongues danced together. Jim sat up a little and said, "I'm going to cum. I want to cum in your mouth."

I knew that Lisa would balk at that. I hadn't cum in her mouth since before the kids were born. She never liked it and stopped doing it just to please me over ten years ago. However, she pulled off his cock and swung around, enveloping the head of his cock with her mouth. She jacked his cock hard until he started moaning and I could see his cock pulsating and his muscles clenching as he came in her mouth. His orgasm lasted a long time as he continued shooting sperm into my wife's mouth, then I got my next surprise as I realized that she had swallowed it all. She had only done that for me once and that was while we were dating.

Lisa continued to clean his cock of their combined juices (another first--she never sucked me after sex). She repositioned herself on her back, spreading her legs again, while still sucking Jim revitalized cock. She looked down at me, "You want a turn, babe?" I nodded and started to take off my clothes. As I stepped between her legs and rubbed my tip up her slit, she added, "I hope that you can still feel something. Jim might have stretched me out a bit." Jim smiled as she looked up at him, "See what I mean about him not being nearly as big as you." It felt like a kick to the stomach, but it also made me cum instantly as I shot my load of cum all over her pubic hair. "A bit early, babe," she said. I couldn't believe it, I hadn't cum that early since I was a teenager.

I ran to the truck and came back with some paper towels. I quickly cleaned my cum off of her pubic mound. "Jim," she said. "I was really hoping for another fuck yet. Since, Tim isn't quite up to the task right now, would you mind?"

"No problem," Jim replied as he retook his place between her legs. This time he slid his hard cock all the way into her on the first push with ease. In moments, he was fucking my wife at a steady pace again. His big cock sliding in and out of her pussy, rubbing against her clit as he leaned down across her body brought her to another giant orgasm in a matter of minutes.

She lay panting beneath him, "Jim, your cock feels great. I love how it fills my pussy up. It's so big." He pounded into her a little faster and harder, making her moan on each stroke.

"You like this, huh?" Jim asked, "You like it better than with Tim." Lisa didn't answer. Jim fucked her faster still, bringing more moans. "Say it...who's the best? Say it."

"You are, Jim. You're the best fuck I've ever had..." She screamed. "Your cock is the best ever. You're so much better than Tim. Cum in my pussy..." With that Jim's hard fucking brought her to her third orgasm of the day. As she moaned and spasmed beneath him, Jim thrust one last time deep inside of my wife and filled her with his cum. He collapsed on top of her with his cock still deep inside her pussy. "That was wonderful..."

----------------------------------------

If you liked what you just read, let me know. There is a good chance there will be another part to this story, unless, of course, that I get a bunch of feedback telling me that it sucked. Either way, let me know what you thought, I always like to hear from people who've read my stories to see what they think.

Jam X
Jam X
356 Followers