Wearing Nothing in the Warehouse Ch. 03

Story Info
Tim hears about more fun with Jason.
1.8k words
4.14
74.3k
27
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 09/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jam X
Jam X
356 Followers

Thanks again for all the feedback that I've received--both good and bad. Is there a reason that so much is anonymous? I appreciate any help and thoughts to help improve my writing and story ideas. With that, I submit for your approval...part 3. If you haven't read parts 1 and 2, you really should probably do that before you read this one.

-------------------------------------------------

It was a Saturday afternoon about two weeks later. I had just returned to the warehouse after a relatively easy day. It was a little after noon, so if I made good time loading my truck and doing my daily paperwork, I figured I could be home by around 2. Lisa, who often helps me on Saturdays, didn't come along that day. She had some morning errands to run, then was dropping the kids off at her parents' house. They were taking the kids to Six Flags for the weekend and wouldn't be back until Sunday night. I was looking forward to a kid-free evening. Maybe going to the theatre or a movie and out for dinner, something we didn't do much lately.

I gathered up my stuff from the truck and headed for our lunchroom/office. Since I was a little earlier than most weeks, there was a little more activity around the warehouse than on most weekends. Inside the lunchroom, I found four of my coworkers seated around one of the long tables with Jason standing at the head of the table. I knew that setting all too well and had taken place in what was transpiring many times myself. The 22-year-old stud was relating one of his latest conquests to the guys. The envious guys--all of whom had been married for years and lacked the exciting sex life of Jason--sat around the table cheering him on and making lewd comments about his recent endeavour.

I grabbed a soda and sat down, figuring that I had a few minutes to indulge in his exploits before loading my truck. Phil, another driver who was around my age, filled me in, "Jason's telling how he and another guy nailed some woman in a backroom on a pallet of boxes right in front of her husband." My eyes shot up at Jason who just grinned back at me.

Phil turned back to Jason, "So the other guy left, then what'd you do?"

Jason continued his story, "Well, she was all ready for more, so I got between her legs and slid right into her used pussy. She really loved it. She was moaning and stuff..."

Phil asked, "What was her husband doing?"

"Just jacking off, watching us," Jason replied with a grin. "I nailed her for awhile, then when she started to cum, I fired my load into her. Man, she had a tight little pussy. When I pulled out, her husband wanted a turn, but she didn't want anymore. I guess I wore her out."

The guys all laughed and cheered him on some more.

"She told him to just jack off on her, so he started doing that. But my cock was still hard and she motioned me over to join him. So, there we were standing on either side of her face stroking our cocks right in front of her face."

Someone asked, "Was he as big as you and the other guy?"

Jason looked me right in the eye and hesitated, "Not even close. The husband couldn't have been over five inches." I blushed, hoping nobody noticed him look at me. I was feeling rather self-conscious, listening to Jason brag about fucking my wife.

Phil interjected, "No wonder she loved your cock so much, if that's all he's got for her."

"Yeah. Anyway, I started to cum and she took me in her mouth and swallowed what was left while hubby just sprayed his on her cheek."

"Have you seen her since?"

Jason looked at his watch, "No, but I'm heading over there as soon as I leave here. Which I guess I should do now...it's about that time." With that Jason disappeared out the door, leaving the guys groaning at the table. I got up to follow, but by the time I went out into the warehouse, he was gone.

I went back to my truck and grabbed my cell. I called home. There was no answer. I called Lisa's cell phone. No answer. I thought that was strange. I figured Jason was kidding around, but thought I should get my work done and get home. I loaded the truck and did all my paperwork, stopping three times to call both phone numbers, but didn't even get an answer. A little over 90 minutes later, I was on my way home.

I pulled into the driveway, relieved not to see Jason's car. Lisa's SUV was in the garage. I felt the engine--it was cool. I walked in the house and called out. There was no answer. I looked around and saw her laying out on the deck in a string bikini, working on her tan. Ahh, that's probably why she didn't hear the phone. I walked into the bedroom. The bed was made and there were no signs of any "activity" having recently taken place there. I even checked the shower, but it was dry. I was feeling quite relieved and a little guilty for suspecting that she would have sex with Jason behind my back.

I put on a Speedo. I only wear it when Lisa and I are alone. She likes it, but I'm a little too embarassed to wear it in front of anyone else, because it shows off everything that you've got, or in my case, don't have. I headed out to the deck.

"Hi, hon. Enjoying the sun?" I asked.

"Feels great," she replied.

"Do anything interesting while I was at work?" I asked.

"Not really. Did my errands, got the kids off, and thought I'd rest a little and catch some rays," she said.

I kissed her and headed for the pool. As I walked away, I licked my lips. "What have you been eating?" I asked her. "You taste odd. Kind of sweet, yet salty."

She paused for a few moments, "Well, I stopped at Krispy Kreme on the way home and I'm kind of sweaty."

I nodded and dove into the pool. I swam a couple laps and walked back over to her. My suit clung tightly to my cock and balls which were rather shrunken from the cool water of the pool. Lisa was grinning at me, staring at my crotch.

"Impressive, huh?" I asked with more than a little sarcasm. Lisa grabbed my bulge and rubbed it. My cock started to swell.

"There, that's better," she said.

I sat down and kissed her, slowly, then more passionately. It had been many years since we had done anything outside the bedroom, but I was horny from listening to Jason's story and the current activity. I untied the top of her bikini and pulled it down to reveal her breasts. Her nipples sprang to attention. I played with her tits while we continued to kiss. I reached down to untie the sides of her bikini bottom, but she grabbed my hands to stop me. "Not out here," she said. "Someone might see us."

"No one can see," I said. "And if they did, so what?" But it was true, the odds of being seen were very slim. We lived at the end of the road. Our yard was adjacent to a field on one side and another yard on the other. However, the two yards were separated by a 6-foot hedge and the houses angled away, so we couldn't be seen unless someone was actually peeking through or over the hedge. So, I finished untying the sides and pulled the front triangle of the bikini down. I looked down at it and noticed that the inside of the suit was quite wet and sticky looking. I got between her legs and pulled down the front of my suit, releasing my rock hard cock.

My cock slid into her like a hot knife through butter. Her pussy was slick--warm and syrupy. I had suspected it before, but now I knew.

"I'm not the first one here today, am I?"

Lisa stared with that deer in the headlights look back at me. She tried to squirm away, but I started to pound into her pussy. "It's okay," I said. "I know Jason was here."

"I'm sorry," Lisa started. "He called and asked if he could...I wasn't going to let him, but it was so good last time, I thought one more..." I hushed her with a finger to her lips.

"It's okay. Just tell me what he did."

"Exactly what you're doing," she replied.

"Where?"

"Right here. Just like you're doing it. He untied my suit and did me out here."

The thought that less than an hour ago the 22 year old stud that I work with was fucking my wife right out here where someone might have seen really got me going. I was having Jason's sloppy seconds and loving it. My cock splashed around inside her pussy full of his cum. The only thing that stopped me from shooting my load right away was the diminished friction from all the cum and his larger cock having stretched her pussy.

"Is this how he did it?"

Lisa nodded.

"Does this feel good?"

Lisa groaned, "Yeah."

"Did it feel this good with Jason?"

Lisa stared into my eyes, silently.

"Did it?"

"Better," she said. "I love his big cock."

Hearing her tell me that brought me right to the edge. One last question would put me over.

"He came inside you, didn't he?"

"The first time, you like how his cum feels don't you..."

I didn't answer with words, I just shot my load into her pussy. As my cock shrunk and slid out of her, I rolled over onto the next lounger. I realized that Lisa hadn't had an orgasm.

"I'm sorry, you didn't cum," I said.

"That's okay, babe. I had more than my share before," she answered.

"How many did you have?"

Lisa laughed, "Just two...but they were very good."

As I slipped back into my suit, I thought about something else she had said. "He came inside you the first time? How many times did he cum?"

"Well," Lisa explained. "After we had gotten dressed, I walked him to the front door. While we were standing there, he kissed me goodbye, but the kiss turned into more than that. The next thing you know, he's got my top off and is starting to work on my bottoms. I didn't think we had time before you got home, so I went down and took him in my mouth instead. I gave him a blowjob right there in the front doorway."

"With no top on? What if someone had seen you?"

"Like you said, 'So what?'" Lisa laughed.

I got up to head in the house to shower. As I opened the back door, Lisa called after me, "By the way, I didn't really stop at Krispy Kreme on the way home..."

Jam X
Jam X
356 Followers