Weathering Out the Storm

Story Info
Two lovers caught in the storm.
1k words
4.1
10.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he announced that we were going to have a romantic getaway outside the city, I was excited. Work was really beginning to tax me, and a trip away would do great things for my stress.

I tried to press him for more details, mostly for packing purposes, but he remained silent. My mind raced with the possibilities -- beach or mountain, relaxing or strenuous, sexy or adventurous? I packed to try to cover all my bases.

The next morning dawned bright and clear. After a quick breakfast, we loaded up the car and headed out. The further away from the city we got, I hoped he would tell me more details, or that I could figure out our destination, but neither happened.

I realized I had to take matters into my own hands. All the while that I had been scheming, trying to figure a way to convince him to share the details, the weather had been changing. Gone were the blue skies, replaced with angry grey clouds threatening to explode at any moment.

As we turned off the highway onto a small nondescript gravel road, it began to rain, a fine mist like the calm before a storm.

I realized this was the best time to put my plan to action -- he was slightly distracted by the change of weather, but it was nothing that required his full attention.

I moaned throatily.

He glanced over at me. "Everything all right?"

As my response, I ran my hands down my body, deliberately arching my back to draw his attention to me further.

"When are we going to get there? I don't want to be sitting in this car anymore." I simpered, as I ran my hands back up my body, cupping my breasts, my hard nipples evident under my tight tee-shirt. I hadn't worn a bra and it was very noticeable.

"And what would you rather be doing instead?" His voice was hoarse, his eyes fixed on my breasts, as I lifted up my shirt exposing them to the cool air of the car. There was no one around to see, and the windows were fogging up anyways.

I slid one hand down my body and under the waistband of my shorts. My pussy was already leaking fluids, my panties soaked. I caught his eyes and let him watch my face as I slipped under the hem of my panties, and into the wetness below.

"If you keep that up, I'm going to be too distracted to drive." His voice sounded choked and his erection was visible through his shorts.

My eyes shuttered to a close as I continued to finger myself, my other hand tweaking and tormenting my nipples.

The car jerking to a halt startled me. Suddenly his hands were covering my breasts, as he pushed my hand aside. His thumbs stroked my aching nipples. He kissed me hard, surprisingly me with the intensity. When we broke apart, breathing heavily, I noticed his erection straining against his shorts, so hard it must have been painful. Clearly my overt display of seduction worked.

I reached over, stroking him through his shorts, then slid his zipper down, freeing his cock from its cloth confines. I glided my hand up and down him, using the copious amounts of precum that were seeping from the tip as lubricant.

He groaned, and leaned his head back, his eyes closing with pleasure.

Tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, I lowered my head down, wrapping my lips around the head of his cock.

He groaned again, as my mouth slid down his length, tasting his salty precum. I continued to tease his cock, licking and sucking. I heard him moan, and then he flooded my mouth with cum. I swallowed, licking my lips afterwords, enjoying the taste of him.

The sound of booming thunder caused me to jerk my head up, bumping it on the steering wheel with a thump and a cuss. I eased up to sitting, the scowl on my face turning to a childish grin as a flash of lightning lit up the sky.

I opened the door and stepped out into the pouring rain, despite his protests. Through the car window I could see him trying to tuck his cock back into his shorts, difficult due to the state of his erection, despite -- or because of -- the blowjob I had just given him.

I began to frolic in the rain, my clothes soaking completely through. I barely heard the car door slam, and was startled when suddenly his arms wrapped around me, spinning me to face him.

He kissed me forcefully, rain sluicing off our drenched bodies. Lifting me up, he carried me to the shelter of a giant old oak tree. He kissed me again, breaking the kiss long enough to tear my shirt open, ripping it from my body, the wet cotton ripping easily.

Trailing kisses down my torso, he drew one nipple into his mouth, licking off the water droplets that clung to the tip. I could do nothing but moan, and try to keep standing as he continued his way down my body to my shorts.

Unzipping them, he rolled them down my legs, and then helped me step out of them. My underwear went the same way as my shirt, and I stood naked in front of him. He knelt, spreading my legs to expose me fully to him, dripping, though not just from the rain. He licked me, his tongue delving into my folds causing me to buck against his mouth, my cries drowned out by the sounds of the raging storm.

He continued until I orgasmed, convulsing hard. He stood and kissed me, and I could taste myself on his lips. Lifting me into his arms, he entered me smoothly, my body wet and willing. He began a pounding rhythm, each thrust buffeting me against the hard bark of the tree. He lowered us down to the damp ground and continued to fuck me hard. Rolling us so I was on top, he allowed me to ride him. His hands reached up and cupped my bouncing breasts, slick from the rain, rolling my hard nipples stimulating me further. All the sensations were too much and I came hard, spasming on top of him. He roared out his orgasm moments later, flooding my hole with cum. I slid down his body to standing, and rested my cheek on his chest, hearing his pounding heartbeat, breathing hard. All around us the storm raged on.