Web Cam Affair

Story Info
He watches his wife have an affair with black guy.
6.3k words
4.42
168.4k
114
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting down on the bed I opened my laptop and clicked on the Internet button waiting for a signal from the hotel's wireless. Took only a moment before I was connected and right away contacted my wife Marisa through an instant messengers. She had been sitting at the desk waiting for me and replied almost instantly. I asked her if she was ready? Confirming she was I hit my web cam software. She did the same and I was soon staring at my wife's face as she sat in front of our computer in the living room.

"Can you see everything clearly?" she asked. I told her she was crystal clear and that the extra money we spent for that good camera was worth every penny. Looked like she was right in front of me in person. Marisa stood up and moved to the side asking me if she had to adjust the camera so I could get a good view of our living room area and our sectional sofa. Peering into the screen I told her it was a perfect view and I could see everything. I also told her the sound was perfect as well.

"Good, as long as it doesn't need to be moved or played with. I was worried we wouldn't get this set up soon enough since I'm expecting him any minute now" she said. "I can't believe we're actually doing this. You remember the signal I'm going to give for you to call me and interrupt us right?"

I assured her I remembered it was a thumbs up motion towards the camera. I told her she looked sexy tonight. Being dressed in a somewhat short black skirt that goes down only to her mid thighs. A green tee shirt with a v neck design with showed an ample amount of cleavage. She had considered wearing heeled boots but decided last minute to wear only a pair of ankle socks for comfort. Underneath she wore a matching sexy bra and panty set. Man was she hot tonight. She was right though it was good timing. We didn't have it set up five minutes before there was a knock on the door. Looking surprised she said he was early. Looking down at the camera she blew me a kiss telling me it was show time. Reaching down I saw her click the computer monitor off and turning it to face away from live couch. Watching as my wife walked away from the desk heading towards the door to the left of the sofa. She went out of my screen's view but I could hear her opening the door and the clear sound of Dwane's voice.

Before I continue I should explain how we got to this point with me sitting in a hotel room watching a web cam of my house. I have been married now for nearly five years to a wonderful woman named Marisa. When we first met we hit it off quickly and it was barely more than a year before we got married. What surprised me was that she was a virgin when we met. At the time we met she was twenty years old, I'm only two years older. I thought she looked sexy from the first day we met. She had lovely natural red hair, pretty blue eyes, and like most redheads, very pale skin. Used to joke that the only people whiter then her were dead. She also had freckles on the areas of her body most often exposed to the sun. Her legs are strong and well shaped. She has naturally wide hip bones which give he a decent figure. To top it all off she also has naturally large breasts wearing a size 36 DD bra. I can't say I'm just a boob guy but they are hard to miss and not stare at.

During our marriage we both admitted to certain sexual turn on's but never thought of acting on them. She likes the idea of being watched but never had been before. I myself kind of liked the idea of watching. We would play around with these during love making over the years and would have a good time and as close to the real thing as we could get together. She also admitted liking to play the submissive role and to being tied. The one that really surprised me though was what she told me about a year ago. She explained that it didn't happen until after being married a few years and wasn't sure how to bring it up to me. That looking at interracial porn of black guys with white women had become quite a turn on for her. It was the color difference that drew her to it. She said that the thought of someone as pale as she is with a black guy was a hot to her. I wasn't sure what to say but she told me it was only a fantasy; one that we ended up using in bed more then a few times. I could tell that when we did she would get more aroused then normal. Yet, that was as far as it went. That is up until now.

I work for a shipping company and my days are four on, three off every week. Dwane works with me. He's a darker skin black guy, a little bigger then me, and about half a foot taller. Not a bad guy, just very horny it seems. Always wanting to talk about sex. He loved to talk about how his penis was big too and how the ladies loved it. Always considered that just as boasting and exaggerating. He hasn't been in too many relationships since I've known him. He said he would love to just find a girl who wants sex and nothing more. Maybe a married girl since she won't want a relationship. He even mentioned more then once that he thought Marisa was hot. Telling me to take no offense but he'd had sex with her even if she was married to me. Asking me a few times if we were swingers so he could get the chance. I never thought much of it though and considered it just screwing around. Marisa knows him as well since we have hung out with him a few times. She told me that he often just looked her up and down or stared at her chest. Even I noticed that. She also said he has talked to her when I'm away for a few minutes about how he wishes she was single or would consider being with another guy because he had never been with a redhead and thought she was sexy.

Marisa and I blew this off more so since she actually felt a little flattered. We never spoke much about any of it until a few months ago when Dwane entered our 'Marisa with a black guy' bedroom fantasies. She admitted to me that she even thought of him in a sexual way more then once. Then a week ago she asked me during sex if we wanted to do it for real, just on a limited bases. Marisa went on to explain that she wants me to watch her make out with Dwane, maybe allow him to feel her up. When we finished making love I asked if she was serious or if it was just another play fantasy. That's when she said she was serious. We spent some time laying in bed that night talking and came to an agreement. She would invite Dwane over while I was in a room at a nearby hotel. We would buy a good web cam with clear sound, set it up with our living room computer, and I could watch the two of them. Dwane would have no idea I was watching to make it more natural for him. Telling him that I was going to be gone for the weekend. Marisa said that she just wanted to make out with him, allow him to feel her up a bit, and then she would give me the signal to stop. The signal would be a thumbs up towards the camera. I was then to call our home phone breaking them up. She would then explain to Dwane I was coming home that night instead because I wasn't feeling well. He would leave, I'd come home, then we'd have wild sex talking about how my black co-worker felt up my white wife. At least that was the plan.

We bought a good web cam to have a perfect picture. Marisa gave Dwane a call a few days before hand inviting him over for the night after dinner but not telling him why. As the day came around both of us were nervous and excited. That morning Marisa took a bath and shaved her legs smooth along with her pussy for when I got home later that night. Going over the plan for the last time I gave Marisa and kiss as I walked out the door. Getting to the hotel I went into my room, set up my computer, and made myself comfortable. We had perfect timing since it was mere minutes after we set the camera up that Dwane came knocking on the door. My wife gave me a wink and smile as she headed for the door.

I could not see them but I could hear them. Marisa welcome Dwane in and told him to have a seat. Ushering him over to the couch into my view he sat down. Marisa asked him is he wanted anything to drink but Dwane wasn't in need. Turning away from him she bent over to switch on the TV. Dwane right away stared at her ass with a slight grin on his face. Asking Marisa where I was she stood back up and turned back to face him.

"He had to step out for a moment but will be back soon" she told him. "Would you like anything to drink?" Dwane said he would, asking for beer if we had any. Marisa walked off into the kitchen. I knew she was trying to get him more relaxed but most likely was also trying to get herself more relaxed as well. She was very nervous about doing even just this much and after a drink or two she would be loose enough to go through with it. Coming back into the living room with a few drinks in hand she sat down right next to Dwane. Handing him one they both sat back watching TV.

"Since you're husband's not here now I have to say that you look really good dressed like that. Got a nice pair of legs girl" he told her. Marisa almost right away blushed from the comment thanking him. As time went by they both had a couple more drinks. It had not been about a half an hour and they hadn't moved much. Just watched what was on and talked about work, life, etc. Dwane asked again when I was expected back.

"Well, I'll be honest with you. He actually is going to be away until late Sunday afternoon" she explained. Dwane got this puzzled look on his face. "John has no idea I invited you over here. Thought that with him away and with me home all alone I'd give you a call. You know, to get to know you better. Maybe get a little closer. Just you ... me ... alone. You know what I mean?" Dwane wasn't sure at first. Marisa turned to face him, placing a hand on his thigh rubbing it. That's when I could see the change in his face quickly as he realized what she meant.

"I have always wanted to get some 'personal' time with you. Was too nervous though and my husband was always around. But now it's just you and me with no chance of being caught together."

"So, you're saying about what I think you're saying right?" he asked her. "Because if you are I'm sure as hell not turning this chance down."Marisa smiled telling him it's exactly what she means and hopes she wasn't too forward. "Fuck no girl! Better then wasting time. Can't tell you how long I've been wanting some alone time with you. To see more of what you're workin' with."

Smiling my wife gave him a kiss on the cheek then his lips. Dwane moved in close and they began to make out as I watched them from my hotel bed. It did make quite a sight with her pale white skin against his black. I now knew what her turn on was with interracial porn then ever before. They sat there kissing and could clearly see tongue. Dwane had already placed his left hand on her side but in time he slowly began to move it upward. I am sure my wife felt this as he went higher until it was resting just below her right breast. He stopped there for a minute I think to make sure she wasn't going to push his hand away. Once he knew it was fine he moved it higher, cupping her right breast in his hand, softly kneading it. I could hear a very faint moan come from my wife in approval.

As I watched the two of them I could feel my dick getting hard in my pants. Never thought I would find it hot watching my wife making out and getting felt up by a black guy. Reaching down I began to gently stroke my dick over my pants. They stayed that way for some time until Dwane broke the kissing.

"You have a lot of freckles on your body baby. Mind if I play a little game Marisa called kiss the freckles?" My wife asked him how it's played. "Well, like this" he replied. Taking his hand off her breast he pushed her head to the side. Leaning in he began kissing her neck. I could see my wife almost melting instantly. She loves having her next kissed and played with, a big turn on, and he was doing a fine job of it too. Once he had covered her neck Dwane began to trail his lips down to her upper chest. His lips moved lower until he reached the tops of her breasts.

"Looks like you have a few here too" he told her just before he began kissing her exposed cleavage. Her breathing became heavier and even from my view I could see her nipples were hard, pressing against her clothing. He then reached up, slipping a few fingers under the top front of my wife's shirt. Pulling it down he exposed more of her breasts down to her bra. Kissing again lower, right down to the laced edges of her bra cup, across between them and then doing the same to the other one. After finishing he pulled away, looking up at her.

"Are you hiding any from me?" he asked. Marisa nodded no. "Well, if you don't mind I'll just take a look to make sure" he told her as he moved his other hand up to her breasts. Guiding his fingers to the top of her right bra cup he slowly pulled it down until her exposed he hard pale pink nipple.

"See, I almost missed a big one there!" he exclaimed. Leaning back in he wrapped his lips around my wife's nipple, sucking on it. Marisa let out a sharp moan. Dwane didn't stay there for long. Sitting back up he moved both of his hands down to the hem of her shirt. Without saying a word he began to pull it up. Once it was above Marisa's chest she helped him the rest of the way, pulling it up and over her head, tossing it to the floor. Dwane quickly reached around her back and in a moment unhooked my wife's bra. I already knew this was past the point she said she would go. Yet as he slipped the straps off her shoulders and down her arms she did nothing to stop him or give me the signal to bring it to an end. She had only the look of lust in her eyes as he threw her bra on the other side of the couch leaving my wife topless.

"Fuck girl! Been wanting to get my hands on your big lily white tits for a while now" he told her. Reaching over to grabbed both of them in his black hands, fondling. "Such nice, soft, pale white skin. Looks so fucking hot against me. You have got to be the whitest white girl I have ever known."

This caused Marisa to laugh. Telling him she had always dreamed of watching a black guy touch her like this. That Dwane's dark hands looked hot against her pale white breasts. Dwane smiled and told her he has something that would be even hotter. Leaning in he pushed her against the back of the couch. Grabbing her breasts again he began to lick and suck on her nipples as he fondled them. My wife began to softly moan.

Picking up the phone I called our house. Knowing this was already past the point she said she wanted to go. It began to ring. After the answering machine picked it up I acted like I didn't know what was going on asking my wife to pick up the phone if she was there. At that point she opened her eyes and looking directly at the computer, waving me off and mouthing 'not yet.' Hanging up I went back to watching as Dwane played with my wife's breasts. Which he did for a good amount of time.

Eventually pulling away he looked down at her legs.

"I think there's a few freckles that I missed" he told her. Pulling his left hand away from her breast he moved it down to her left thigh, rubbing it. "Yep, you have a bunch here too! How high do they go up your legs?" he asked. That's what Marisa said something I wasn't expecting.

"Why don't you find out" she told him. Dwane got a big grin on his face as he slowly moved his hand up her thigh to the hem of her skirt. He surely didn't stop there though. Pushing further her skirt was soon creeping up her leg. Higher and higher his hand moved until her panties were fully exposed and he was touching her upper thigh. He then asked her if she might have any on her inner thighs? Marisa told him to take a look as she parted her legs for him. Dwane slid his hand between her thighs, pushing them open more.

"Doesn't look like you have any there. But there's one more place I haven't checked yet" he told her. Quickly moving his hand up he softly ran a finger across her crotch over her panties. "Mind if I take a look?" he asked. My wife actually told him it was fine! Smiling Dwane grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them out as he looked down into them from above.

"Nope, none there" he said with a moan. "Only thing I see if a nice little shaved pale white pussy. Very nice looking! Do you mind if I touch it?" Marisa didn't say a word, just watching as he slipped his fingers into her panties. Opening her legs more I could see the outline of Dwane's hand under the front of her panties, his finger's moving around inside. My wife began to gently moan as I watched Dwane rub her pussy under her panties. This was followed by her yelping out loud. I didn't know what had caused that until he told her how wet she was and how tight she felt around his finger. He actually had his finger inside of my wife! From what I could make out he was fingering her and rubbing her clit at the same time. Marisa seemed to be enjoying it too.

While Dwane was fingering my wife she took it upon herself to reach over, placing her left hand on his crotch. She began rubbing his dick over his pants. Looking at Dwane's crotch for the first time I was shocked. From my angle it was hard to see but from what I could see of the outline of his hard cock straining against his pants was impressive. He looked big and I mean really big! Something that didn't pass the notice of my wife either who commented on his big he felt. He told her to take it out to see for herself. He also threw in that since his finger felt snug in her pussy he couldn't wait to shove his dick in there. Marisa began to undo his pants as he continued to finger her. That's when I called the house a second time. I didn't even get a chance to talk on the machine before she waived me off. Mouthing for me to wait a minute. Doing as she asked I hung up and continued to watch.

Marisa moaned as Dwane rubbed her pussy. I could clearly hear the sound of a zipper opening as my wife undid his pants. Looking down at his crotch she reached into his pants. I could see he fiddling around as she pulled his penis out. The look on her face said it all.

"Holy shit!" she said out loud. "I never imagined you were so ... so ... big!" I don't think I could have said it better. He was at least eight inches long, if not a little longer. He had to be over two inches longer then mine but most likely more. To top it off he was thick, really thick with a good amount more girth then I have. From the looks of it he is no less then five inches around. Never did I once consider that he would have such a big, thick black dick. He surely fit into that so called stereotype.

Marisa started to slowly stroke it as he kept playing with her pussy. She looked entranced as she stared down at that thing. I could tell she was getting closer to an orgasm. Her breathing became heavier, her moaning was louder and more constant, and she began stroking his dick quicker. Dwane continued fingering her. Seconds later my wife's legs began to shake, her chest and face became flushed as she let out a very loud moan climaxing. She looked completely exhausted from what had just happened, relaxing back into the couch. Dwane didn't waste a second though. Jumping up he striped off his shirt as his pants fell to the floor followed by his underwear. Kicking it all off he was now completely naked. His big black cock was sticking out, hard as a rock. My wife opened her eyes looking up at the naked black man before her. Reaching down he took both of her hands helping Marisa up to her feet. Turning her around to face away from him Dwane undid her skirt, letting it drop to her feet. Immediately he grabbed her panties, pulling them off her waist, and down her legs as the dropped into a pile with her skirt.

"Marisa I'm going to give you something you'll never forget" he told her as he took her by the hand. I'm not sure if either of us knew where he was going with that as he lead her to the other side of the sofa. Our sectional has a lounge side for laying down to relax, a big open space that's more then wide enough to sleep on. Maneuvering her back onto the couch he moved down with her, pushing her onto her back. What he said next made me realize exactly what he had planned.

12