Web Friends Meet

Story Info
Two people finally meet after meeting on the web.
3.8k words
4.44
10.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat down on the couch her palms perspiring. She was very nervous after all she didn't really know this man. Sure they emailed and talked on the phone, and there was a connection that she couldn't explain, but tonight she met him face-to-face and decided to go all the way with him, he seemed like a nice guy. Hopefully he is but she wasn't so sure she was ready for this. He came back from the kitchen with a drink for both of them and smiled when he handed it to her. He then took a seat on the couch next to her. The talk was small and he kept looking at her eyes listening to every word she said.

He walked into the kitchen with a lump in his throat and butterflies in his stomach. He hadn't planned on her coming over this evening but dinner went so well and when he asked her if she wanted to come over she said yes without hesitation. He grabbed drinks for the both of them and walked back into the living room. As she talked he looked at her face and she looked so inviting. He felt like reaching over and kissing her but thought better of it. He didn't want to scare her away. There is time he thought.

She saw something in his eyes, gentleness, a kindness yet a fire that burnt deep. In mid sentence her mind wondered with imaginations of this man making love to her and she felt that little tingle that told her she was ready. She also realized that she was holding her breath as if anticipating what was bound to happen sooner or later.

He realized her voice had trailed off and she didn't say a word and yet he knew words were beyond this moment. He leaned forward bringing his face closer to hers, half expecting her to stop him but she sat motionless. Their lips touched and his heart pounded. He felt the heat build suddenly in his body and the kiss grew a more passionate with every passing second. He pulled back and paused as if to ask permission to go further, looking at her tenderly.

She had let him kiss her and she felt a thrill she hadn't felt in a long time. So many nights she dreamt of feeling someone wanting her just for her. His kiss was soft yet passionate and yet he had pulled back from her hungry mouth a few inches. She wasn't done yet not by a long shot. And grabbing the back of his neck pulled him forward and pressed his lips back to hers.

He saw the fire in her eyes and she didn't disappoint him. She now was returning the kiss and it was hotter than the first. It seemed to go on forever but all good things come to an end and their lips parted. Her breathing was ragged as was his and he lowered her face to nuzzle her neck.

She felt the heat building in her body, every nerve ending was screaming out looking for satisfaction. Now he started kissing her neck and it was sending shock waves thru her body. She wants more, much more and she was sure there was no stopping this. Wrapping her arms around him she pulled him towards her as she slid into a laying position on her back.

He had a little trouble moving with her as she lay down but he managed to do ok. He leaned on his arms looking down at her and taking in her beauty. He bent down and kissed her again, and then nuzzled her ears and neck. At a point in all this he started to lay a trail of kisses away from her neck and mouth down her wonderful body.

She was loving every second of this. A man giving her the passion that has been missing for all these years. And now he was heading for her breasts and she wanted him to - Oh how she wanted him to.

She felt his lips nibbling below her neck and he continued running kisses every inch of the way heading towards her cleavage. She felt his hand unfastening one button then a second of her blouse and his mouth continued downward. He now exposed part of her bra and hooked a thumb into it and started to pull her breast from its confines. His kisses where traveling up her breast as her nipple was finally exposed. He gently takes it into his mouth and licks it tenderly as it stiffens.

He knows what he wants and is going for it, he can feel her taking deep breathes and he believes he knows what she wants too. He has worked his lips over the nipple of her breast and is enjoying the feel of it in his mouth and on his tongue as he flicks it so gently. To his surprise he hears the word "stop".

She can't believe she said it but she felt she needs time. She wants a moment to think before this goes any further. But she thinks to herself, this is what you want girl, why are you questioning it now? She looks at him and says, "Can I freshen up real quick? "

"Sure" he replies kind of confused as he stands and offers her a hand to her feet. "The bathroom is right off the master bed room."

She fixes her bra and walks from his living room thru the bedroom door and turns the light on in the bathroom closing the door behind her. She looks in the mirror checking her face. Ok Ok' girl "are ya or aren't ya" she thinks to herself as she turns on the water just for the noise. She touches her breast, the one he so gently nibbled on just moments ago and knew right there that she would do this and she knew she would not regret it. Now her problem was how was she going to get back to where they were?

He watched as she closed the bathroom door, he also closes the bedroom door but just out of habit. What is she doing? Is she getting cold feet? He knew that he would not try and stop her if she really wanted to go but then all she said was she wanted to freshen up. He walks around the room lighting his candles, he is so glad he took up a candle making as a hobby cause now he has no shortage. Soon the room is a glow is a soft gentle light as he lights a few here and there. He then turns of the bedroom light and removes his shoes. 'Should I get undressed' he wonders? He decides not to, he can save embarrassment for both if she wants this to stop. So he sits on the edge of the bed and waits for her return.

She noticed the light in the outer room had gone out and she heard the click. But she can still feel his presence out there. She is nervous so she decides that she is going to shock him. She notices his bathrobe hanging on the back of the door so she removes her clothes and dawns his own robe. This ought to be good she thinks as she opens the door. Her mouth drops as she sees the candles and smells the scents in the air. 'Welcome to my parlor' she thinks chuckling, as her eyes lock on his.

The door comes open and there she is, in his robe! 'Man fella, you're over dressed' he thinks. As his heart leaps from his body and he feels a stirring in his loins. He stands and meets her wrapping his arms around her and kisses her as deeply as he knows how.

He reaches between them pulling the tie in the belt of the robe allowing it to open. He moved her towards the bed allowing her to lie down. The robe opens and the candlelight dances off of her body. He grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head and dropped his blue jeans with ease.

She let him open the robe and guide her to the bed. She was shy so he was taking the lead like she asked. He started to undress and this excited her further at least they would both be exposed and obviously he must like what he sees. She expected boxers or something to show up when he dropped is pants but instead she saw that he was wearing a g-string. 'Oh My' she thought.

He climbed onto the bed and immediately kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and she felt his hand gently rubbing her breast again bringing the nipple to an erect state. He nuzzled her neck and continued massaging one breast then the other. He breasts ached for he lips and tongue and soon he was laying his trail of kisses heading for her mounds. He paused and nibbled one then the other enjoying each in turn but she took a quick breath when he started kissing down her stomach. 'Oh yes' the thought.

He kissed down to here the hairline and then started around the edge. He crossed over onto her thigh and kissed down the inside of her leg then jumped over and kissed up the other thigh. He kept getting close to her honey pot and she could feel his breath on her but he didn't ever really touch it. He wanted to prolong this moment for as long as he could and still tease her knowing it would drive her crazy.

She was going crazy. 'Damn it' she thought. How could I speed him along? Then she realized that he was basically in the 69 position. All she had to do was get past his leg so she lifted it and with his help raised it and then slid her head between his legs looking up at his manhood. She reached up and moved aside the flimsy material covering him and kissed the head gently. She heard him gasp and felt his lips kiss her pussy lips just as gently. "Aha" she thinks and takes the head of his cock into her mouth. At that moment his tongue parted her lips and found the little man that turns her on. She pulled his hardness into her mouth and using her hands on his hips, controlled him thru some up and down movements. She felt great pleasure coming from her loins as she feels him eating her as if he was a man possessed. His arms wrapped around her thighs as his fingers found her holes. One slid into her wetness and the other drew circles around her anus sending shudders thru her body. She could feel her first climax coming on with every new sensation. His tongue paused for a moment as he said "cum for me honey "and his tongue immediately reestablished its probing again.

He felt her reel from her first climax from his warm wet tongue. She had stopped her sucking to catch her breath when she climaxed and he pulled himself off her and started to move towards the bottom of the bed. As he did she rolled over and got on her knees and elbows. He looked at her perfect ass and could not resist. He kneeled behind and started to kiss and nibble at each check in turn. His hands gradually fondled both checks as he run his tongue up the crack of her butt. He felt her body quiver and he continued his attentions. He probed his tongue a little deeper into the crevice and the tip touched her rose bud, which caused her to moan lightly. He took some fingers and rubbed it on her swollen clit very gently and he felt her shudder again. He was enjoying giving her these sensations and he had more. He stiffened and pointed his tongue and pushed it past her anal ring, probing deeply into her darkness.

After she climaxed and she felt him move off her body she decided that she wanted to take him doggie style. She was very ready and wanted him inside her. When she felt his kisses on her behind she giggled with the sensation but when she felt his tongue slipping up her crack she felt a different sort of passion. This was so erotic, so naughty and she liked it. When his fingers started to stimulate her she felt this passion deepen even more but when his tongue entered her rear she had a mass of feelings coursing through her body. She wanted more - so much more and this was definitely more than she expected.

He stopped his tongue probing and rolled onto his back positioning his face under her wetness. He pulled her down to his hungry mouth and searched out her clitoris once more. He heard her gasp as he started his ministries to her wetness. He took a finger and inserted it into her love canal and started probing gently. She started moving herself in rhythm across his soft warm tongue as he licked and sucked randomly at her. He knew she would come again and felt the heat building. He removed his finger from her pussy and inserted one from his other hand in place of it. He moved the one covered in her moisture up along her sweet crack until he felt the rose bud he had been licking earlier. He gently pushed it in to the first knuckle. She stiffened with the intrusion but slowly her body relaxed to the new intrusion. As he felt her ease up he push a little farther stopping every time she stiffened again. His tongue was working feverishly on her clit and the finger in her love canal was moving in and out in a slow, steady motion. Finally he had a finger in each of her holes and she was growing hot with the erotica of it. As he licked he started moving both fingers in and out very slowly and he heard he moan again. She then started moving in rhythm of his finger pushing back further each time.

She had felt him roll over and couldn't believe it. She quivered inside in anticipation. She felt his finger enter her and his mouth sucking on her and she felt as if she had gone to heaven. When she felt his finger moving up the crack she knew what he was about to do and she was right. At first it felt strange. And she tried to relax to allow him the access. She felt him moving it into her piece by piece and he was so very gentle. Her fire was anewed and she felt more like a wanton women than every before. Her wild side was coming out and she just didn't care. With caution thrown to the wind, she was going to enjoy all he offered and started rocking with his movements. Grinding herself into his mouth feeling the sensations building in her loins. 'Oh YES BABY" she screamed. "Do me, I'm yours to use, just don't stop babieee"

He added a second finger to her wetness and start pumping her pussy and her ass like two pistons, one going in as the other came out. Maintaining his tongue on her clit he worked hard to have her climax again. She didn't disappoint him either she felt her second orgasm building and rising to the crescendo that she loved. Her body tightened and she yells " I'm cumming baby!!!!: He felt her gush over his mouth and chin and as she waned he let his fingers slip out of her tight holes.

She couldn't have come harder but she wanted something else and she wanted it bad. "Put it in me' she pleaded. I want to feel your hardness inside me now".

Ed didn't have to be asked again. He spun around onto his knees and rubbed his semi erect cock onto her clit making her jump. He hardened quickly and began to enter her wetness . She was so moist that he slides right in and he buried it deep inside her velvet cavern in one smooth motion. He paused and whispered in her ear 'Is this what you want sweetheart?"

She loved the feeling of him entering her for the first time. He felt good inside her. 'Oh yes baby' she replied "do me - give it to me!'

He started moving in and out of her, slowly at first, but gaining speed every now and again. His balls were slapping at her clit with every push in and flew away on the outtake. He could feel himself grow even larger as he became lost in his own animal passion.

She felt him gaining speed and ramming her harder and harder. She felt that he was doing this with her cause he wanted her and she wanted him. She felt him pounding at her as a pump pounds the ground and pulls oil from the earth. He was steel hard inside her and he wasn't stopping. Suddenly without warning she climaxed again. Cum for me she cried out. Cum inside me honey. My pussy is yours to cum inside!"

With that he let out a low deep groan and felt his hardness jerk as the first spurt was planted deep inside her. Over and over again he convulsed as he filled this wonderful women with his hot seed. He slowed to a stop and paused - then he pulled out of her slowly falling onto the bed beside her. She also laid down onto her side exhausted and just looking at him. "That was great!" he said totally wore out. "Oh yes it was" she replied, " It was wonderful."

She ran her hand over his face and across his chest. His breathing was normal now and she couldn't help but reach down and touch is softened manhood again. It started to grow.

She was shocked beyond belief, as she gently massaged his member, it started growing hard again. She bent down and kissed the tip and it became even harder. She licked and nibbled at it a little more and was overjoyed at getting this kind of reaction. She placed her mouth around him and started a slow steady movement up and down his shaft. It was growing harder by the second and she was thrilled to have it in her mouth again. She was thrilled to have this effect on him.

He was surprised by his involuntary reaction. But he felt the unquestionable stirring in his loins. When she kissed the tip he felt his member leap. "Oh " he muttered under his breath and then she took his semi hard erection deep into her mouth. Women found him too long to completely take all the way into their mouths but when he wasn't at full length he loved the feeling pf being engulfed. Electricity shot thru his body. He loved the feeling she was giving him. He wanted so bad to return the feeling so he lifted her leg and slid his face under her again.

She felt the tip of his tongue touching her again. She was very sensitive there since all the attention she had gotten a short while ago and she immediately responded by grinding herself into his mouth. Again he placed a finger into her wetness then moved it almost immediately to her rosebud that was still damp from the last fingering. This time when he started to push it in she was much more relaxed and damp so he slowly let it slip into the hilt. He added 2 more fingers to her honeydew and started the slow and steady pumping action.

She gasped at the intrusion but was very lubricated and instantly started to enjoy it. She felt him removing the finger in her rear and almost told him to put it back but then she felt a second finger stretching her tight little hole. After a few seconds she got use to this new intrusion then she felt a third finger enter her pussy and settled down to feeling of all 3 of her holes being filled with one man. It was like having group sex without the group and somehow this turned her on.

He was also very turned on by the attention she was giving his erection and started to wonder if he could actually climax again. Was it even possible he thought? He soon got his answer as he started to feel the precum building inside. It was only a matter of time and that was running out fast he thought. He twisted his fingers inside her as he moved them in and out. Her smell was intoxicating and her taste was heavenly. He finally couldn't wait any longer and removed his mouth and fingers and asked her to lie on her belly.

She complied with a giggle. What was he up to now she thought? She rolled onto her stomach and spread her legs. She felt him move between them and he guided his hardness into her velvet-lined hole. She was so hot and he was so good, She wanted this so bad. After a few minutes she was almost ready to climax but he pulled it out suddenly. Then she felt it, the head of his member was against her little rose bud. She could feel the slickness but wondered if she could take this big thing. Suddenly she felt the head pass her anal ring and he halted. She lay there breathing hard and growing accustomed to the stretching.

He whispered in her ear 'are you alright?' She nodded her head as her muscles relaxed. With out pushing it in further he started to slowing move it in and out in very short strokes. Oh my, she thought, he was doing it. She also noticed that it seemed to be going deeper with each stroke. He felt so big. She never felt anything this big in her before. She felt so full of him. She then noticed that she felt his balls slap against her pussy. She had taken it all in and was feeling good about it. This was actually making her hot. She reached down and fingered herself and started bringing on her climax. "Cum in me baby" she shook. "Make me your women. Give me that cock! "

He's motions where much stronger now and his breathe was short and hard. She felt himself grow slightly as his climax built and then it twitched in her bowels. He grunted 'Oh my God' and pumped sperm deep insider her beautiful ass, blast after blast, till all was spent. He allowed it to slide out as he tried and to catch his breath. And again he rolled onto the bed beside her.

After a few moments she smiles "You liked?"

12