Webcam Slip Leads to Lusty Liaison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankful that she was wearing soft, satiny lounge pants rather than tight jeans, he reached up to her hips and easily slid them off, surprised to discover that she wasn't wearing underpants. As he pushed her pants to her knees, she delicately wriggled out of them while never skipping a beat on his blow job.

Dalton put his left hand on the inside of her right thigh and pulled gently to spread her legs apart. Kara opened up, spreading her legs apart by a few inches to give him a good view of her ass and bare pussy, but he wanted more than just a view.

"Kara, climb on my face," he whispered.

She straddled his face with her knees, positioning her pussy only a few inches above his mouth. Dalton could smell her unique feminine fragrance - a lovely scent - and his mouth began to water. As he looked up, there wasn't a hair to be found, nor any stubble, as Kara's pussy was perfectly hairless and tempting as hell. He wrapped his arms up to her lower back, grabbing hold of her hips to guide those beautiful lips down onto his awaiting mouth.

Kara lost her cock-sucking tempo the moment his tongue penetrated her folds, and she let out a brief gasp. Dalton licked her lips and stuck his tongue inside her pussy to scoop up the juices of her arousal, relishing the flavor. He pulled her tighter onto his mouth, grinding his face against her pussy while tickling her clit with his nose.

When she moaned with his dick inside her mouth, the vibration of her hum drove him wild. Alternately, Kara would lick Dalton's cock slowly from the base to the tip, then wiggle just the tip of her tongue along the bumps on the underside of his cock head, then slide the full length of his shaft inside her mouth with tight suction, then repeat the process, while tugging, squeezing, and massaging his balls.

Slowly and gently, Kara and Dalton continued to make love with their mouths, relishing the taste and texture of each other's most private parts - sucking, stroking, touching, and devouring each other.

Soon, Kara was beginning to rock slightly, rhythmically, as she moaned a little louder and sucked Dalton's cock even deeper into her mouth, with his head poking the back of her throat. He sensed that she was heading towards an orgasm so he continued with a steady pace of flicking her clit with his tongue while finger-fucking her pussy with two of his fingers. She was grinding against his face, trying to get to the edge of the cliff, and the pressure on his cock was almost too much to bear. As much as he wanted to cum now, spray into her hungry mouth, and watch her gobble up his spunk, he knew the sooner he reached that point, the sooner this liaison would be over, so he tried to distract himself and focus on her pleasure.

Kara had lost the ability to concentrate on her delivery of mind-blowing oral sex. Dalton's cock was still planted firmly in her mouth, and her hand squeezed and stroked his shaft as her muffled cries came out like mumbling through her full mouth. Dalton sensed she was nearly there, so he surprised her by sliding one wet finger into her ass. Kara screamed as she fell over the edge of bliss, riding the delicious waves of her orgasm as he continued to finger her ass and lick her clit. Through the walls of her ass, he could feel her pussy contracting and spasming wildly as a fresh gush of her warm juices flowed down onto his chin and into his mouth.

Once she came down off her high, she picked up the pace on her sucking and stroking, trying to give him the same pleasure she had just experienced. But he quickly stopped her, "No, baby, slow down. I'm too close and I don't want to cum yet. Come back up here."

Kara climbed off of him and laid back down beside him, as he wiped his face off quickly with a tissue. They looked into each other's eyes as she purred, "Wow, that was amazing!"

Dalton pulled her close to him and held her in his arms as his throbbing, hard cock pushed against her belly. She laid on her right side, putting her left leg up up over his right leg, spreading her legs for him as they kissed. He turned towards her, lining their bodies up and sliding his erection between her legs, as he put his right hand behind her head, threading his fingers through her long, soft, wavy hair, to pull her face against his.

His cock slid between her legs, running along the folds of her pussy without entering her. It was such a tease for him - Kara's soft, silky, wet folds were so inviting. She couldn't wait to feel him inside her; his cock was the perfect size - not too big, not too small, just the right thickness. Despite the freezing winter temperatures outside, their bodies had both grown hot, sweaty, and sticky in the room, with the musky scent of sex hanging heavily in the air.

In one slow, fluid motion, Dalton slid his tongue into her mouth and rolled her onto her back, burying his aching cock deep into her pussy, as Kara moaned in delight. He fit into her perfectly, and her heart fluttered at the closeness and intimacy of this moment.

With her legs spread, Dalton nestled his legs between her and fucked her slowly and gently, never breaking the deep, erotic kiss. Kara put her right hand behind his head, softly stroking his hair, while her other hand lightly scratched his back. With each pump of his cock, she squeezed her kegel muscles to provided added tightness and stimulation for him.

Kara slid her hands down his back, grabbing the top of his ass cheeks and pulling him tightly against her as she lifted herself up slightly to grind against him. He slid his hands behind her arched back and surprised her by rolling her over on top of him.

She straddled him and took control, plunging her tongue into his mouth as she rode him. Dalton suckled her tongue and kissed her tightly. "God, you're so beautiful," he told her, "sit up so I can watch you ride me."

Sitting up on his cock, Kara smiled down at him as he reached up to fondle her gently bouncing breasts, and she closed her eyes and tipped her head back as she rode him slowly. He couldn't help but smile in delight at what a hot mess she was - her sweaty hair was messed up, her eye makeup had smudged, her skin was red and splotchy with arousal, and she had a scent that was a cross between her sweet, fruity perfume and the powerful, musky, sweaty smell of sex - and yet she was glowing with the most beautiful look he'd ever seen, the look of a woman who had been thoroughly satisfied by a man. More specifically, she had been thoroughly satisfied by HIM! To know that he still had the power and ability to turn a woman on and satisfy her to this degree filled him with male pride and prowess.

Kara moaned as she kept her eyes closed in concentration, rocking back and forth on his cock as she grinded her clit against him. She absentmindedly bit her lower lip as she brought both of her hands up to her head, threading her fingers through her messy hair and pulling it up on top of her head, pushing her breasts up and out for Dalton's hands and fingers to enjoy.

Dalton lightly pinched her nipples and when she let out a gasp followed by a deep moan, he knew she liked it and pinched a little harder. Kara screamed out as she grinded into him faster, harder, rhythmically, pushing herself closer to another orgasm. Dalton knew he couldn't hold off much longer, but he wanted to cum with her. He thrusted against her, careful not to throw off her rhythm and pace, while driving himself deeper into her pussy. Continuing to squeeze her nipple with his left hand, he slid his right thumb under her clit, pushing against her hot button.

Kara cried out in delight as they fucked hard and fast, tipping her over the edge. The moment she began to dissolve into a blinding orgasm, he went over the edge as well, filling her with stream after stream of hot, sticky cum. As she continued to scream out and buck against him, his throbbing, swollen cock unloaded every drop of cum from his aching balls, while her female cum gushed out onto him. Finally, when they had both finished, she collapsed onto him in exhaustion.

With his cock still inside her, slowly shrinking after exploding within her, she laid her head down on his shoulder, nuzzling his neck sweetly. Dalton wrapped his arms around Kara and gently rubbed her back as he kissed her sweaty forehead.

As Kara and Dalton laid blissfully in each other's arms, enjoying the warmth and tenderness that comes with the afterglow of amazing sex, their silence was interrupted by angry shouting. Kara jumped up, off Dalton, and sat upright in bed to try to identify the sound. She quickly realized it was coming out of her laptop, but when she slid to the foot of the bed to look across at the screen, nobody was in the frame.

Dalton sat up and crawled to the foot of the bed, sitting on the edge of the bed with his legs dangling off the side. Putting his arm around Kara's waist to guide her to sit on his lap, he wrapped his arms around her in a tender embrace and asked, "Is that Tom's voice in the background?"

"I think it is! Oh shit, they got busted by Tina's husband?!" Kara's eyes shot wide open as her hand flew up to cover her mouth in shock.

"What are they saying, can you hear?" he asked.

"No, I can't make out the words."

Just then, a naked Tina and Matt could be seen backing up into view with Tom yelling and pointing at them with fury. Tom was tall and lanky, but he was a tough guy who was intimidating when he got angry, and with Matt standing about 5'6" and skinny as a rat, it was obvious he didn't want to mess with Tom.

As Tina and Matt continued to back away from him in fear, Tom kept moving closer, but his demeanor seemed to soften when he realized Tina was crying and Matt looked like he was about to throw up or pass out. With all three individuals standing in view of the camera, the voices became clear.

"Tina, I'm really disappointed in you. I can't believe you did this behind my back-"

"I know, Tom, I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I promise it won't happen again! This was a mistake, it was only a one-time thing. Please, just let Matt go and we can talk about it."

"No. No, I don't think I'm going to do that. I think Matt needs to make it up to me first."

"Suu-sure, Tom. Anything. I'm sorry, man, I shouldn't have done that with your wife. I apologize from the bottom of my heart. What can I do for you?"

"This," Tom said as he began to unzip his pants, "is how you're going to make it up to me." Tom pulled his pants and briefs down to his knees, revealing his raging hard-on, as Tina and Matt stood frozen in horror.

"Oh God, Kara, turn this off - I'm going to be sick!" Dalton said in disgust as she continued to sit naked on his lap.

"I can't believe this! I wanna watch, I want to see what they're going to do!"

As Tom kicked off his pants, pushing his cock towards Tina and Matt, Dalton pushed Kara to the side as he ran to the desk and slammed the laptop shut. "I'm not kidding, Kara, I can't watch this."

"Hey, why'd you do that?" she whined.

"Because I want your attention focused on me, I'm not done with you yet!" he said with a sexy grin.

Kara smiled and giggled as Dalton dove back onto the bed on top of her, laying on top of her and showering her with kisses, preparing for another round of fun.

12