Webcam Wank

Story Info
I perform for her via webcam.
2k words
3.8
33.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you had asked during our previous messenger conversation the night before, I gathered the items I would need for our imminent chat. The webcam was connected, the baby oil warmed & the tissues at the ready. The front of my towelling robe was just about concealing my already semi hard erection, as the thought of what was to come played through my mind.

We had never met, only communicated first through emails, then via messenger, our chats becoming more & more intimate in nature. But last night you asked if I had a webcam and whether I would be prepared to wank for you. I must admit to some surprise at the time, but also excitement at the thought of performing for you! You unfortunately had no webcam, but I was sure this would just heighten the excitement.

We had agreed how to proceed, you would be typing your instructions & reactions, whilst I performed for you, carrying out what you wanted to see, remote control, so to speak. I sat down & logged onto the messenger, hoping you would be waiting.

Sure enough, your username was highlighted, indicating you were online, I double clicked on it & the messenger window opened. Almost immediately a 'Hello' appeared, greeting me, she must be keen I thought. We chit chatted for a couple of minutes before you typed 'Are you ready to give me a show Hunni?'

'Ready when you are! I responded. 'I'm gonna go to webcam then, see you soon!' ' Oh there you are, looking good, you wearing anything under that robe? I shook my head. 'Good. Are you feeling randy? I know I am.' I nodded, I was as hard as I'd ever been.

'Ok, stand up for me Hunni & lose the robe!' came the instruction. I did as I was told, exposing my naked body, turning slowly from side to side to give her a view of my erect cock.

'Hmm, you are feeling horny aren't we? You have been thinking of what is to come? What I might ask you to do? I nodded. 'I'm naked too, my nipples are hard & my shaved pussy all wet, bet you'd like to see wouldn't you?' Once again I nodded my agreement. What I really wanted was to be sucking those hard nipples and fingering that wet pussy.

There was a slight pause, then more text appeared, 'Wow, nice cock Hunni, good length, great thickness & boy are you hard!' Another pause then, 'You are a horny boy aren't you?' I nodded & smiled.

'Right ok, now get that baby oil & coat your body with it, I want to see you oiled up.' Grabbing the bottle, I poured a fair amount into my cupped right hard & began applying it liberally to my chest, letting the excess run down over my stomach. Pouring more, I put the bottle down & with both hands, began to spread the liquid over myself from neck, down & across my chest, massaging it into my nipples, which were standing proud. Over my stomach, towards my manhood, reaching for the bottle once again, I applied even more, so much so that it began to run down both thighs and legs.

I bent slightly at the waist & rubbed it up from my ankles, past my knees & around my thighs, always keeping my erect cock visible to the webcam. Then standing & looking directly at the camera, I began to massage the warm fluid into my crutch area, slowly & most purposefully, cupping my balls, making sure they were fully coated.

The feeling was wonderful & I briefly closed my eyes, savouring the sensations. I reached further down & back, rubbing the oil into the crease between my buttocks before finally finding my arsehole, which I teased as I oiled it too. Moving my hand back to my cock, I slowly grasped it & gradually began to rub the oil along its length. Pointing my cock directly at the webcam, I began a gentle wanking motion. Forward then back, forward then back, forward & right back, pulling the foreskin back exposing the engorged head. Holding my oiled cock on show, I looked questioningly at the camera, awaiting some instruction.

'Quite a show Hunni, I like what I've seen so far. You've got me really wet, in fact dripping wet. I had to slip two fingers into my pussy, cos the itch was so strong!' I licked my lips as a gesture of approval. 'You like the idea of that don't you? Well sweetie, I taste gorgeous, bet you'd like to have your tongue where my fingers have been, wouldn't you?' I nodded enthusiastically.

'Ok, now sit down in that chair & relax. Adjust that camera so I don't missing anything.' I nodded & did as you instructed. Having found a comfortable position, reclined, with my legs draped over each arm of the seat, I looked at the camera awaiting my next command.

'Ok Sweetie, I want you to massage your chest first, working on those nipples especially' I smiled my acknowledgement & began to gently move my hands to & fro, across & around my chest. 'Hmm, that's it, you really do have a lovely hairy chest Hunni!' I continued the motion, occasionally concentrating on my nipples, teasing them, pinching them. 'You like that don't you?' I nodded & smiled. 'I'm doing the same with mine, they are so hard. I like my nipples pinched & sucked hard. Are you imagining doing that to them?' My eyes were closed, imagining doing just that, a naughty smile on my face, I nodded to let her know what I was thinking.

Opening my eyes, I checked the screen just as you typed 'Now move those hands down across your stomach, that's it, good Hunni. Now lower, but don't touch that big cock of yours, massage around it, down your inner thighs & around, oh yes Sweetie, that's great!' I was enjoying the feelings too, my finger tips seemed to be sending waves of pleasure all across my body as I slowly carried out her instructions.

After several minutes of this divine torture, in which time my already extremely hard cock seemed to have got even harder, if that was possible, you messaged ' Right Sweetie now to the main event. You right handed?' I nodded. 'Ok with your right hand, take hold of your cock. That's it, lovely & very, very slowly begin to move your hand up & down your dick.' I did as I was told, looking directly into the camera lens, imagining she was right in front of me, so close that I could feel her breath on my manhood.

The feeling was great & I momentarily closed my eyes & let my head fall backwards, a moan of pleasure escaping my lips. Opening my eyes again I focused on the text which had come through ' Keep those eyes open Hunni, you need to know what I want you to do!' I nodded agreement. 'Good, now with your left hand cup those balls of yours, that's it. Gently massage them, squeeze them, Hmm that looks so good, am thinking how great they would feel in my hand.' I continued my duel stimulation of my cock, manipulating, pulling, squeezing & it was turning me on beautifully. Some precome oozed from the slit at the top of the swollen head of my cock.

'Lovely Sweetie, now take your cock in your left hand & with fingers from your right, spread that juice of yours all over the head. Hmm that's it, that is soooo hot, ohh my! Now rub your fingers around the outer edge & tease that slit of yours. OMG!' If she was enjoying it that much, imagine how I was feeling. Tingling sensations were sweeping through my cock, along my fingers & transmitting them around my body.

' Now play with your balls again, good boy, you enjoying yourself?' came the question. I smiled & nodded enthusiastically. 'Me too, you are putting on quite a show for me Hunni! I'm so turned on, I got a big dildo stuffed in my pussy. Imagining it's your gorgeous cock sliding in & out. Good job I can type with one hand! lol' that thought was in my head too, of my cock fucking her pussy as the next instruction arrived.

'Now I want you to move your left hand down to your arsehole, Sweetie. Tease that lovely puckered oiled hole with your fingers whilst you wank . Imagine my tongue is licking your arsehole, probing it. Oh yeah! Go for it Hunni! Speed up your wanking for me, hmm yeah, feels good?' I nodded as I concentrated on the twin pleasures my hands were giving. It felt fantastic as my hand swept up & down my hard cock whilst I stimulated my arsehole.

'Now slip that finger into your back hole for me, great, now pull on that dick. Yeah Baby, fuck yourself front & back. Wow that looks so good!' And it felt good too! I was really building up speed, my right hand was flashing up & down my cock, and the left was fucking my middle finger to the first joint in & out of my lubricated arsehole. 'Now increase your grip & squeeze yourself really tight. Just imagine you are fucking my tight pussy & my muscles are gripping you!'

Gazing deep into the lens of the camera, I redoubled my efforts, the feelings making me pant out loud as the pleasures built. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. She must have sensed this too. 'Don't come yet baby, not until I say so!' I nodded, biting my bottom lip & concentrating on holding back. ' Fuck yourself Hunni, really hard!' My hips were lifting off the chair as I pumped my fist around my cock. 'Not yet, not yet!' The tingling in my balls was driving me closer & closer, it was taking every ounce of control not to come.

I was crying out for release. 'Faster, faster, faster, that's it, yeah baby! The look on my face must have been one of pain as I shook my head from side to side, desperately trying to hold back. 'Yeah sweetie, fuck yourself hard. You wanna come?' I nodded urgently.' Ok come for me Baby, shoot that lovely come for me!' I didn't need any second invitation, With my eyes wide open, I pulled hard back and felt the exquisite sensations as my cum flew up my cock, my hips thrusting up as I spurted my spunk up into the air. One, two, three large spurts shot into the air before landing back on my stomach & hands as I continued to jerk my dick. Another couple of spurts followed, not gaining the height of the first, as my cock twitched in my hand. My pace had now slowed as I squeezed the last of my spunk from my now semi hard cock. My hips returned to the chair, my breathing still laboured, as my body began to relax & the sexual tension flowed from me.

After a couple of minutes, I was able to focus on the screen once again. A message appeared, 'Boy Baby that was quite a show, you certainly did come hard! So much spunk! Did you enjoy?' I nodded once again, smiling broadly. 'lol, guessed you did! Better clean yourself up Sweetie!' reaching across for the tissues I began cleaning up the come from around my crutch & hands. Once done, I leaned forward & typed. 'Did you come too?'

'Oh yes baby, three times, they just kept building & building. One of the most exciting experiences of my life, thank you! Thank you so much!' I smiled at the camera & blew her a kiss. ' Thank you Hunni, it was mind blowing for me too!' I replied.

I hesitated before typing, ' we gonna do it again sometime?' looking up into the lens. There was a pause before the reply came, 'No, no I don't think so!' I was stunned & must have had a hurt & surprised look on my face.

'No, I want it to be in person next time. I want to watch you wank & for you to watch me wank. I want you to suck my pussy until I come, to taste your come in my mouth & then for you to fuck my brains out!'

I could live with that!