Webcam Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
She takes her online life even further as he watches.
2.9k words
4.46
73.7k
30

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our escapades Saturday, Dee and I had a lazy Sunday. However, the sexual energy that had been created from her dancing the previous night led us to three more rounds of sex on Sunday. Each time I tried to get her to open up about her Wednesday internet episodes, but each time got nothing.

It was really coming down to the fact she wanted to tell, but had no idea how to do it. I had no idea how to confront the issue without being accusatory. Since I was getting nowhere with it, I decided to drop the issue until I developed a plan to get the information out of her. I figured the amount of sex Dee and I were having together far outweighed making a wrong move on the topic.

Once the workweek started, Wednesday arrived before I knew and I was on another plane to southern California. Once the plane landed, I spent the day doing paperwork at our San Diego facility, but my mind was again on 7:00. What was she going to do this week for her internet audience?

The workday finally ended and I headed back to the hotel. I met up with Cindy and we headed to my room to watch this week's action, starring my wife.

"So you weren't able to get her to tell you, huh," Cindy asked after I had told her about our weekend. I simply shook my head as the elevator approached our floor.

Once we got to my room, I noticed we still had about an hour to kill. Cindy was at the mini-bar, looking as sexy as she always did. She wore a royal blue button-up, silk blouse and a loose black skirt to her knees. She was turned away from me and as she bent over to retrieve something from the bar, her skirt rode up and gave me a view almost to the top of her thighs.

I walked up behind her as she put the bottle on the shelf. With my right hand, I lifted her skirt and pulled her hips into mine while my left hand slid up her blouse and cupped her bra-covered left breast. From behind, I began to kiss her neck.

Cindy responded by pushing back into my groin area and reaching behind her to run her hand through me hair as I kissed her neck.

"We have enough time for an appetizer course," I whispered in her ear.

She did not respond, except for reaching behind her to undo my belt. While she was freeing my from my pants, I reached around and unbuttoned her blouse. Once my pants fell to the floor, she deftly freed my cock by pulling the fabric of my bikini briefs to the side. I did the same to her little panties as I positioned my cock at her pussy opening.

She pushed back into me, allowing me to enter her deeply on the first thrust. It was not long before we were both into an established rhythm. I slid up her blouse so I could unhook her bra, which then allowed me easier access to play with her nipples as I fucked her from behind.

Except for my pants on the floor and her shirt unbuttoned, we were still dressed from the workday, which got old quickly as we struggled to keep our clothes out of the way. I withdrew from her and we both began to remove the rest of our clothes.

Cindy was naked first and climbed on the bed. On her back, she spread her legs and began to play with herself as she waited for me to get my shirt off. Finally undressed, I got on the bed and on top of my assistant, quickly entering her again. We kissed and fucked, fucked and kissed in the missionary position for some time before we were both ready to explode.

Cindy came first, but that only served to send me over the edge. Quickly withdrawing from her, I shot a rather large load of semen onto her stomach. It took us a few minutes to catch our breath, before I got up to get a towel to clean Cindy's stomach.

"Well that's the best appetizer course I've ever ordered," my assistant said, smiling at me. "What do you think your wife will serve up as our main course?"

"I have no idea. In the past three weeks, she has surprised more than I had ever thought she could. And that's not including the internet thing. Hell, it wouldn't surprise if she arranged to have herself a gangbang tonight."

I looked at the clock on the nightstand. It was 6:55, just five more minutes until show time. I had no idea how prophetic my last statement had been.

I pulled the loveseat that was in the room to in front of the laptop monitor. I took my seat and Cindy sat down next to me. Since I had placed my left leg along the back of the loveseat, Cindy leaned into me and was sitting between my legs. She put her head on my chest, which allowed for our naked bodies to touch as much as possible. We sat snuggled into each other as we waited to see what my wife had in store for us tonight.

At 7:00, the screen came alive. Dee was sitting on our couch in the basement. She wore a tight gray tank top and a white skirt.

"Good evening everyone," she started. "You have no fucking idea how excited I am tonight. I'm doing something tonight for you all that I've never done before in my life. The idea hit me the other night while my husband was fucking me in the ass. He was fucking my ass and I had my dildo in my pussy.

"While he fucked me, he asked how much I liked having something in my ass and pussy at the same time. I told him I loved it. As I imagined both cocks being real, I had one of the most intense orgasms in my life. So, I decided that I'd do that for you guys tonight.

"Since I needed another cameraman," she continued. "I asked my best friend Tina if she'd help me out while I had Mark and Jarrod double team me. She agreed and she's behind the camera right now.

"I've been so horny all day waiting for this. Hell, my pussy is practically gushing right now. Look."

"Oh my god," I said to Cindy as my wife showed the audience her very wet baby blue panties. "She's going to do both of them at the same time. I can't believe. I thought I'd be with her when that happened for the first time. Hell, it was my idea. I can't fucking believe this."

"Well, you might try to sound upset, but you don't look very upset about it," Cindy said pointing to my rising cock. She was right.

I missed what Dee had said next, but Mark and Jarrod entered the screen, already naked and partially hard. Mark was behind Dee and placed his cock under her skirt. Mark began to kiss her neck as she reached out and grabbed Jarrod's cock. Jarrod quickly raised her top and began to kiss her already pointy nipples.

"Holy fucking shit," Dee exclaimed. "Two cocks, two mouths, four hands, I think I might've just found heaven boys."

She had become more vocal in her shows. I loved this about her shows. They had made her more vocal for me also.

"I still can't believe she can't tell me about this," I told Cindy. "I'd love to help her explore these fantasies. Hell, I'd help her develop her own website. Have you ever done anything like this?"

"What, fuck two guys, yes. I've been with more than that at one time before."

"No shit, when?"

"I'll tell you about it later," was Cindy's reply. I noticed her hand was now between her legs. I had not even realized my right hand was stroking my cock also.

The two guys had already removed Dee's top and skirt. She was now on her knees, taking turns sucking each cock while she stroked the other one. One of my favorite types of porn on the internet is two guys on one girl and I was now watching my wife do it. I was a little upset that she had chosen to do this fantasy without me, but I was also unbelievably turned on.

After a few minutes, the three of them repositioned. Mark sat on the couch and Dee kneeled between his legs to continue to blow his cock. Meanwhile, Jarrod got onto his back on the floor and licked Dee's pussy.

Tina did a nice job of mixing in close-ups and long shots. Dee was stuffing as much of Mark's cock in her mouth as she could. Meanwhile, by the way she was rotating her hips, I could tell she was enjoying the attention Jarrod was giving her pussy.

As the three on the screen began to change their positioning, Cindy moved to the other end of the loveseat so she had been access to playing with herself. It also gave me a better view of her masturbating to the action on the screen.

"Oh...ffffuuucccckkk your cock feels so good Mark," my wife said onscreen, which brought my attention back to the computer.

She was now on her hands and knees. Mark was fucking her from behind while she sucked on Jarrod's cock. The sight of seeing my wife being treated like a piece of meat by these two young studs cause my cock to throb even more in my hand. Her cries of ecstasy were muffled by the fact that her mouth was full of cock since Jarrod had forced his entire length down her throat.

"Ohhh...I'm gonna cum," she cried out as she removed the cock from her mouth. Her announcement made Mark push harder into her. She quickly grabbed Jarrod back into her mouth. She continued her muffled cries until her hips rotated violently, indicating an orgasm had ravished over her body.

Both guys pulled away as her body went limp. Mark moved over and offered his cock to her mouth, which she just instinctively put in her mouth. Jarrod went off-screen for a second. When her returned, I saw that he had lubed his cock. He sat on the couch and pulled my wife to him. He turned around so she could straddle him in a reverse position. You could tell he was lining her up to enter her ass.

He lowered her onto him, guiding his cock into her ass. She lowered onto him easily and his full length was in her ass. As she slowly rocked her hips with Jarrod in her ass, she eagerly had Mark's cock in her mouth.

"They're gonna dp her soon," Cindy said breaking me out of my trance. "She's going to love it, I can tell."

"What's it feel like," I asked.

"Its like nothing else. There's always a little pain getting it in the ass, but the pleasure of anal is very intense. And then having a cock in your pussy is always wonderful. The overwhelming sensations of both holes getting stimulated at the same time. I can't explain the feeling. You'd never fully understand. Hell, unless a girl's experienced it herself, I can't really tell her. And its different from using a dildo. Two real cocks. I don't know how to really explain it, but it's amazing. Look, she getting ready to get it."

I turned my attention back to the screen and saw that they had spread Dee's legs wide apart and was pushing the head of his cock into her pussy. Tina's camera angle captured the movement perfectly.

Dee was just leaning back onto Jarrod as she was filled up in both holes with cocks. Her moans of pleasure grew louder as Mark began to thrust in and out of her pussy. Jarrod moved very little, but Mark's thrusts pushed Dee back and forth along his cock in her ass. Tina pulled the zoom on the camera back in order to capture all three of them fully in the scene.

"In all of porn, that is my favorite picture," I said to Cindy. "One chick, two guys. The bottom guy in her ass as she just leans back and spreads her legs wide so that the guy in front of her can pound away in her pussy."

"Really, that's your favorite type of porn scene," Cindy asked me. "To see some whore's holes being used like she's a rag doll sex slave."

"Hey don't call my wife a whore," I said with a big grin. "You've said you've been with two guys at once. What's that make you?"

"A big fucking slut. Especially since I've been with more than two at once."

"No shit, how many?"

"I'll tell you later. You need to pay attention to what your wife's up to."

As my attention turned back to the screen, the three of them were still in the same position, but Dee seemed to be on the brink of orgasm as her cries were louder and less coherent. Tina had the camera positioned for a close-up of the cocks in her ass and pussy. While the camera was focused in this position, Dee came hard. The camera transmitted the increased moisture coming out of her pussy and dripping down to her full asshole.

After she had physically recovered from her second orgasm, they changed positioned again. Mark sat on the couch. Dee straddled his lap facing him and lowered her pussy back onto his cock. She lifted her ass slightly so that Jarrod could enter it from behind her. He easily slid back into her ass and began to pound away immediately.

I could not take it any longer. My cock was throbbing. I grabbed Cindy's ankle and tugged on it. She got the hint and got up and moved toward me. She turned around, giving me a beautiful view of her great ass, and lowered her extremely wet pussy onto my cock. It felt wonderful to get some attention for my cock. She leaned back onto my chest so that we could both still watch my wife being doubled up.

Jarrod continued to fuck my wife's ass furiously, and Mark was now meeting his friend's thrusts by simultaneously pushing deeply into her pussy. The fucked her with a ravaged abandon. She moaned so loudly that neighbors could probably have heard her screams, even though the windows were closed. My wife was lost in some place of pure bliss. Her trance was broken only by the fact both guys announced they were ready to cum.

They quickly disengaged from each other. Dee dropped to her knees and Jarrod and Mark aimed their cocks at her face as they stoked themselves furiously.

"Cum on my face boys," Dee said, urging them on. "Let me feel your cum all over my face."

I had never seen a look of such eagerness on my wife's face as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue in anticipation of getting their cum.

Tina had zoomed on the two cocks and my wife's face so I did not know whose cock it was, but the one on the left was the first to shoot cum. The first shot landed high on the opposite side of her forehead and streamed across her eye and the bridge of her nose. He was able to re-aim as his second stream shot out. This time he hit just above her mouth and streamed the rest of the second shot onto her tongue.

As his third shot landed squarely on her tongue, the other cock shot its first load and missed her mouth, landing on her chin. His second shot was aimed even worse. It landed across her nose and to the cheek on the opposite side of her face. He finally hit her tongue with his third shot.

Dee made sure she got all of their cum. She greedily cleaned both cocks with her mouth. After a few minutes, she was satisfied.

"Oh my god, that was the most amazing sexual experience of my life," she said, staring into the camera, holding onto both cocks as she spoke. She had cum all over face, which made the scene even hotter for me.

"Three orgasms, hard orgasms. That was fucking amazing. I hope you guys liked the show as much as I loooovvvveddd putting it on for your viewing pleasure. Next week, I'm gonna be out of town, so I'll see all of you again in two weeks. I hope you have lots of orgasms between now and then. Good night all."

She blew a kiss to the screen and then it went blank.

"So you liked watching your wife getting treated like such a cock whore," Cindy asked me.

"I think you could feel my cock twitching in you as I watched."

"Well that's good because your assistant is a huge cock whore. Let me show you something."

She got off me and walked over to her bag. I admired watching her naked body move smoothly across the room. She grabbed what looked like a CD or DVD jewel box and walked back across the room.

"This is something I did a few years ago. Are you familiar with the web site 'Cum On Her Face'?"

"Yeah, I'm familiar with it. Its one of my favorite gangbang sites. Why?"

Cindy did not answer right away. Instead she put the disc into the drive of my laptop.

"Just watch. A few years ago, when I lived in L.A., I was their pizza girl a few times."

My still hard cock twitched again when I saw my assistant on the screen.