Webcam Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
They get honest with each other and the Vegas trip begins.
3.8k words
4.43
60.3k
18

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee finally got home around 3:30 in the morning. She called me from the taxi that had dropped her off because she did not have any money to pay the driver. When the taxi pulled into the driveway I went out to pay him the fare.

Dee stumbled out of the taxi completely drunk. She was barely able to stand in her heels as she tried to balance herself now that she was out of the taxi. I gave the driver the money and turned my attention to my wife. I was still very horny and I wanted to get her inside and take advantage of her.

"Where did all your money go," I asked her. "You had $200 when you left tonight."

"Between the drinks and shots and the tattoo," she slurred as she spoke.

"Tattoo?"

"Yeah, I got a tattoo on my lower back, a little tribal thingy."

She turned around I saw that she had a band-aid in the middle of her lower back.

"Donny said to leave the band-aid on until tomorrow," she told me as we walked to the door.

I helped her in the door. Once we got in, she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. I noticed she was not wearing panties anymore.

"I need to get fucked right now by my husband," Dee exclaimed bending over.

"Where are your panties," I asked at the same time I noticed dried white flaky spots on her ass and upper thigh. It was obviously dried cum. Of course, the thought of her having been fucked by someone else while I was part of a gangbang for Chelsea only served to turn me on further.

"Oh shit," she said. I could not tell if she though she was busted or had actually forgotten in her drunken stupor. "I must've left them at the tattoo parlor. You know I had to get naked for the tattoo. Your wife was completely naked for the tattoo guy. Isn't that what you want for me to be doing? I can see your turned on, aren't you?"

I could not hide the fact that my cock was pointing straight out in pajama bottoms. Plus, Dee was sticking her ass in the air as she looked back at me. I pulled my bottoms down and shoved my cock into her very wet pussy.

"You think its hot don't you. That your wife's tits and pussy were on full display to another guy turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Fuck yeah that turns me on," I said thrusting into her. "So, did you fuck him also? Or, are this dried cum on her ass from someone else that you fucked tonight?"

I was straightforward and already knew the answer, but I wanted to hear it from her. The thought of her getting fucked tonight really turned me on, but I felt her tense up. Her hips stopped rotating and I could feel her almost go limp. She moved forward and I fell out of her. She turned around and I noticed a tear was coming out of her eye.

"I'm so sorry....But...It was so....hot...," tears began to stream a little more regularly now. "After dancing and getting groped by all those guys on the dance floor....and....then...to be naked while did my tattoo....He had to tell me to stop moving my hips while he worked.....Then...I didn't...well...then he just stuck his cock in me...I couldn't stop....it just felt so good....I'm sorry....Please....if you want me to move out...just tell me..."

"Fuck no, I don't want you to move out," I said. "Look at my cock. Does it look like I want you to leave. I'm so fucking turned on right now."

"Really," was her reply as a look of relief came over her. "Your not mad?"

"No of course not. Don't you recall all the times I've tried to get you to tell me which guys in a bar you'd fuck if you weren't married?"

"Yeah, but I thought...well...I thought those were just...I never thought you were serious."

"Well, I was serious."

I grabbed her by the hand and walked her to the bedroom. Lying her down on the bed, I climbed on top of her. As I entered her pussy, I decided that I was going to go for broke.

"Besides, I know the tattoo artist was the not first guy you've fucked since we've been married."

"You mean...you know about..."

"Your internet adventures with Jarrod and what's his name," I interrupted her as I began to push deeper into her. "I found you online about a month ago. Cindy and I have been watching you the last couple of weeks."

"Cindy knows about it also. Oh my god. How'll I ever look at her in the face again.

"Wait a damned minute," Dee said as the drunkenness forced her to slowly process the situation. "You've been fucking Cindy while the two of you watched me fucking Jarrod and his friends. You horny bastard. I've worried so much about how I was going to tell you about it, and all along you've been watching. And with Cindy. What does she think of it?"

The tension of the situation immediately eased. Dee's pussy flooded with moisture and my cock was harder than it has ever been.

"Well, here's the thing about that," I said picking up my pace of fucking Dee's pussy. "It seems as if Cindy has two jobs. One with me and the other, well...let's see how do I explain this...Her name at her other job is Chelsea Zinn."

"I don't understand," was Dee's reply, the alcohol still clouding her thinking skills.

"Cindy...I mean Chelsea is a porn star. In fact, that is what I was doing tonight. Her boyfriend was in town and wanted to film her having a gangbang. They asked if I'd help out. So, I did."

"You fucking bastard," Dee screamed at me with a big smile on her face. "Here I was all worried about being unfaithful to you and all along you've been fucking a porn star."

"Well, I didn't know she was a porn star until Wednesday."

"Hey, wait a minute," the drunkenness still having an effect on her. "Aren't they both going to Vegas next week with us."

I explained everything about how Chelsea, Johnny and myself had planned to try to get her to open up about the internet thing. The more I explained about what Chelsea and I had planned about the Vegas trip, the hornier Dee got underneath me. By the time I finished with the story, I was pounding her pussy as I hard as I ever had and she was rotating her hips to allow me to get even deeper with every thrust.

Soon after I finished with the story, I shot my load deep into her, which sent her into an intense orgasm.

"You know," Dee said after catching her breath. "Wouldn't it be fun to play along with your plan. Let Cindy and Johnny think they're trying to get to me and I'll play along like we're still doing this double life thing. Then as we party, we can have even more fun now that we both know what's going on."

I agreed with her and thought about how much fun this Vegas trip going to be now that Dee and I were bona fide swingers.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

The first few days of the trip to Vegas were routine. The business convention kept everyone busy. We went out to get drinks every night, but with all of the business associates present, nothing too out of hand took place.

Dee was very flirty with people, especially Johnny. Chelsea kept giving me updates about what they had been talking about and reported that Dee definitely felt like getting wild once everyone else headed back home. I just smiled and kept up the charade.


Dee was having even more fun with the act. Every night she reported to me what she had been up to, including on Wednesday the blowjob she had given Johnny while we were all at the convention. This was something Chelsea and Johnny had not told me about.

As Dee told me about sucking Johnny's cock, she told me how much she enjoyed sucking on a completely bald cock. She also told me how hot it was that Johnny had no hair on him whatsoever and if I'd be willing to be like that also.

When I agreed to go hairless on my body, Dee pulled out a bottle of Nair and took me to the bathroom. After I had disrobed, she wiped the lotion all over me. We waited the ten minutes, and then I got in the shower. As I showered, the hair on my body washed completely off me. When I was finished, the only hair I had no body was on top of my head.

Dee waited for me on the bed as I toweled off. As I looked at myself in the mirror, it looked strange to see me without any body hair. However, my skin felt extremely smooth and the fresh feeling was invigorating, not to mention that I noticed that my muscle definition was more enhanced by the lack of hair. All that time in the gym paid off in this moment.

"Oh my god, you look so fucking hot," Dee said as I entered the bedroom of the hotel room. "Get over here and use your bald cock to fuck my bald pussy."

When she said that, I noticed that she had rid herself of her pubic hair. I got on top of her and without any hair to get in the way, I easily slid into her willing pussy. We fucked for three straight hours and did not get to sleep until two in the morning.

I had to get up at 7:00 to attend meetings and I left Dee asleep when I left the room. Between the lack of sleep and the distraction of thinking, no obsessing, about our sex life, I was useless during the final full day of meetings.

Thursday night was calm and I retired to bed about 10:00, leaving Dee with Chelsea and Johnny. As I kissed her good night, I told her to tell me everything that happened.

When I awoke at six the next morning for the final half-day of meetings, Dee was sleeping next to me. I had no idea what time she had gotten back to the room.

When I returned to the room at noon, she was still sound asleep. Feeling tired from all the meetings and business work, I stripped down naked and climbed into bed and quickly fell asleep next to Dee.

I awoke with Dee kissing my nipple and stroking my cock. I looked at the clock and saw it was 4:00.

"Well it's good to see you're finally awake,"" I said. "I didn't hear you come in last night. What time was it?"

"I guess it was about 5," she replied. "I knew you were getting up around 6, so I tried to be quiet."

"So what the hell happened after I left last night," I asked as I moved my hips forward so that she could grip my cock better.

"Well, not long after you left, Johnny got a call from one of his friends down at the Rio. So we left Caesar's and headed down there. In the taxi, Johnny was fingering Chelsea's pussy while she fingered mine. I was just about to cum when we got to the hotel, but I couldn't finish because we had to get out of the taxi. Of course, that just had me even more fired up when met up with his friend. His name was Joey, and let me tell you, he was built like a brick shithouse. We had a few drinks and then Chelsea whispered into my ear that the friend did a lot of porn movies.

"The first thing that went through my head is that I wanted to fuck him. After all, you've fucked a porn star, so it was my turn."

"Fair enough," I replied, my cock starting to really throb with the story.

"When he returned to the table, I made sure to set really close to him. I started brushing my hand against his arm and all that shit before I placed my hand on his inner thigh. Well, he didn't need any more encouragement. Pretty soon, his hand was on my inner thigh and quickly moved up my skirt to my pussy. Before I realized it, he had moved my panties out of the way and started to stick a finger in me right there in the bar. If anyone had come over to the table, they would've had a hell of a show.

"I could feel myself starting to lose control, so I didn't want to cum in the bar, so, I whispered in his ear that I wanted him to take me to his room and fuck me. Well, Chelsea and Johnny were willing to head up to his room also. But as we walked to the elevator and made sure to tell Chelsea that I wanted Joey to myself.

"Once we got into the elevator, I couldn't help myself any longer. I went to my knees, undid his pants and pulled out his glorious cock. It was only about half hard, but it was already so thick that I could barely get my lips around the top half of it. I sucked his cock all the way to his floor.

"He pulled his cock back into his pants as we got off the elevator and headed to his room. Once we got in the door, Joey grabbed me by the waist and started to kiss me. His tongue penetrated my mouth so fully that I was pretty much putty in his arms.

"My trance was only broken when I heard Chelsea tell Joey that they wanted to see him fuck me like I'd never been fucked before. No offense baby doll, but I don't think I'd ever wanted anything more in my entire life than to be fucked by a professional fucker right at that moment."

"Don't worry, I think you can feel that I've not been offended by this," I said to her as I knew she could feel my cock absolutely throbbing in her hand.

"He laid me down on the bed. From some reason, I saw that the clock on the bedside table radio read 1:05 when he told me that he was going to lick my pussy like it had never been licked before. He was right. His tongue practically danced in my pussy and made me cum over and over.

"After my third orgasm from his tongue, he told me he wanted me to suck his cock until it was good and hard. As he moved to his back, I stripped off my clothes, which were still on, but I was nervous since I knew he had been sucked off by some the best cock suckers in the world.

"He was still only half-hard when I started. I started slowly licking the shaft up and down before I began to take him in my mouth. He kept telling me how good it felt. I slowly began to feel more comfortable with my performance and was soon bobbing half of his almost erect cock in and out of my mouth.

"I was giving the blowjob of my life by this time, but he still was not all the way hard. He had some amazing control of his cock. I must've sucked on him for at least ten minutes. My mouth was getting tired when he finally asked me if I was ready to get fucked.

"Of course, my pussy was more than ready. When I rolled over onto my hands and knees for him to start fucking my doggy, I saw that Chelsea and Johnny were just sitting on the couch watching the scene on the bed.

"I smiled over at them as he entered me from behind. Slowly at first, but soon with great force. He fucked me harder and harder, then slowed down, then hard, then slow, then hard, then even harder, and just when I thought he couldn't pound me any harder, he fucked me even harder. In what seemed like forever, but was probably only ten or fifteen minutes, I must've cum three or four times.

"I was still out of breath from previous orgasm, when he pulled out of me and turned me over to my back. He pulled my legs up to his chest and entered me as he knelt between my legs. It was just like before. Hard, harder and the hardest fucking I've ever felt. Your great honey, but this was on another level. His stamina was amazing. I turned my head and saw that it was 1:50 and he didn't even seem like was close to cumming.

"Were you starting to get a little raw from the force of the action," I asked knowing that she was not used to that much straight fucking.

"Yeah, I was and I think he sensed it too, because he asked me if I liked it in the ass. I just smiled and told me almost more than I like it in my pussy."

"Holy shit, you had him in your ass also. You almost seem like you could be a porn star. Well, I mean one that gets paid and doesn't just dally around on the internet every Wednesday."

"Fuck you," she said smiling and squeezing my cock a little too firmly in mock protest of my smart-assed comment.

"Fuck me? It sounds to me as if you're the fucked one."

"He rolled over onto his back," she continued ignoring my last comment. "It was then that I realized he was wearing a condom. I couldn't tell you when he had put it on, but he had one on. I moved over him, with my back to him, and slowly lowered my asshole onto his cock. After about five or six easy movements, he was all the way in.

"I could feel my ass being stretched wider than it had ever been stretched before. He was very slow with me as I struggled to deal with his size. However, once he felt I was comfortable, he lifted me up a little bit with his hands and began to thrust very hard in my ass from below me. I was doing nothing but hovering over him as he pushed up and down in my ass.

"Before long he was moving in my ass as fast and as hard as he had been fucking my pussy earlier. However, his skill was amazing. He brought me quickly to an orgasm, allowed me to recover, only to send me over the edge again with the pacing of his thrusts into my ass. I've had orgasms from anal before, but never as intense as orgasms from pussy fucking. However, Joey had me cumming from my ass being fucked just as intensely as if he were still fucking my pussy.

"I was almost sapped of energy from having so many orgasms that when he told me he was ready to cum, I felt relieved. But I also swelled with pride knowing that I had gotten a porn star off. I rolled off him and onto my back. He got to his knees and straddled my chest. After a few strokes, he shot his load all over my chest. It was so hot seeing the cum shoot out of his cock, all I could do is watch and then spread the cum with my hands all over my tits.

"Before I could say anything, Chelsea was on the bed and whispered something in my ear about how awesome it was to get fucked by someone who really knew what they were doing. All I could do is agree. Then she said that I probably already knew that since I was married to you and you really knew how to fuck a girl properly."

"She said that," I replied, a little shocked that I could stack up with the professional cocks out there.

"Yeah, you must've been really doing her good this last month or so, but you know I've never complained about how good you were."

"I know, but to here someone in the professional sex business complimenting you on your fucking skills is always nice to hear. I guess not many people in the world get such a compliment."

"Well, I cleaned myself up a little and noticed that the clock now read 2:25. Joey and I had fucked straight through for almost ninety minutes. My pussy and ass were on fire from the thoroughness of his fucking me. Fuck, I still feel a little raw down there from him.

"So, then I got dressed and the three of us headed back here as Joey said he needed to get to sleep because he had to do something today. I don't remember what. We stopped in the bar downstairs and had another drink. I told them not to tell you about it, because I didn't know how you'd react."

"That's funny as you stroke my throbbing cock and tell me about you getting fucked by a porn star, and, more importantly, loving every minute of it. So tell me, if you had the opportunity, would you get fucked on screen for money?"

"You mean be a porn star like Chelsea," she asked and I nodded. "You mean get paid to get fucked like that by guys like Joey. I don't think I could think of anything better. Hell, I've been doing it for free anyways. Hell, I'd be willing to work every day, even two or three times if I could."

As she stated that she would be a porn star if the situation arose, cum started squirting from cock and landing on my stomach. I did not need to clean myself up because Dee licked my hairless stomach completely clean.

"You're really becoming a card-carrying nymphomaniac. I have no choice to let other guys fuck you because I don't think I'll be able to keep up the pace in another month if you continue to keep this pace. Hell, when do you think you'll let me be in the same room as you fuck another guy?"

"Holy shit, I didn't even realize that you've never been able to personally watch me, other than on the internet," she exclaimed as she finished licking cum of my stomach and her lips. "Well there is that sex party Saturday night that Johnny told me about. We'll get to see each other in action then. How's that?"

She then snuggled in close to me as we drifted back to sleep. Before I fell back to sleep, I set the alarm for 8:30. We were to meet Johnny and Chelsea at ten o'clock at night to go out. Chelsea mentioned something about a wet t-shirt contest at a dance club just off the strip. I wondered what more the night would bring as I drifted off to dreamland.