Webcam Wife Ch. 07

Story Info
A wet t-shirt contest leads to an impromptu hotel orgy.
8.1k words
4.47
68.3k
25

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke from my nap and heard the shower running. Dee must have already gotten up and started to get ready for our night out with Chelsea and Johnny. I was really looking forward to the evening since it was the first night that I did not have to worry about getting up and working the next day.

I rolled over to an empty bed, confirming what I already knew. Dee was in the shower. I was sporting one hell of an erection.

I walked in the bathroom and saw my hot wife lathering soap on her body. I felt my cock twitch as she ran the soap over her huge chest. Even though they were surgically enhanced, I loved everything about those tits.

"I might need some of that soap," I said when I entered the shower.

Without a word, Dee began to rub the bar of soap all over my body. She paid especially close attention to my pubic area.

"I think that's going to need a spit shine," she smiled and dropped to her knees.

She started blowing me, but the water kept splashing in her eyes, which caused her some difficulty in keeping a good pace. It did not matter to me because I wanted to fuck her.

"Stand up and turn around," I commanded her and she obeyed. "I want to fuck you like the porn slut you are."

"Porn slut, huh, ahhhh....," she gasped as I slammed into her pussy. "I don't think...hmmmm....you....seem to....I don't think you seem to mind...fuck yeah that feels good...your cock tells me that you don't mind....I love being your porn wife...fuck me...fuck me harder....harder....harder...Oh god!!!!...I'm gonna cum already."

I just continued to pound her pussy from behind harder and harder. My pelvic bone was slamming into her ass as hard and fast as I could muster. Her orgasm sent shivers throughout her body causing to go a little limp while I continued to pound away.

"I see my cock is still good enough to make you cum," I said. "Hell, I've now made one professional porn star cum repeatedly and I've no made one wanna-be porn star cum within two minutes. This isn't bad for my ego."

"Just shut up and fuck me," Dee said turning around and flashing her million-dollar smile.

I continued to fuck her until I finally shot my load deep inside her pussy, which caused her to have another orgasm.

We continued our shower in silence and then both began to get ready. Of course, it took Dee longer to get ready, so I just retired to the living room area of our suite and watched Sportscenter. When Dee walked out of the dressing area about 9:55, my jaw hit the ground. She looked absolutely gorgeous. She also looked very fuckable.

"How do I look," she said.

I told her I thought she looked fabulous and I could not wait to show her off at the club. She had on a powder blue halter-top that was mostly just a bandana with a two strings to tie in the back. The top did cover her ample chest completely, but nothing more. Her back was completely exposed, as was the top of her chest to the start of her cleavage and the top stopped at her diaphragm, which exposed her entire upper abdomen, including the cute belly ring she wore.

In fact, her entire lower abdomen was on display because the white capri pants she wore were cut very low on her hips. If she was not into grooming her pubic hair, then I think the pants were low enough that some of it would have been on display. Two small powder blue strings emerged from the side of her pants indicating she was wearing a tiny g-string, which was confirmed when she turned around and I saw where the two strings met just above her pants to form one string down the crack of her ass. The outfit was topped off with a pair of wedge-heeled sandals.

Even though Dee was now 30 years old, she still knew how to dress to kill, which has become even more provocative since we have begun a new page in our sex lives.

As I got up to head downstairs to meet our friends, I noticed that Dee's makeup was also sluttier. Her eye shadow matched her top and underwear. She also applied glitter to her face and body. She had put on fake eyelashes for the evening and wore a deep red lipstick. She could have been very easily mistaken for an escort, especially here in Vegas.

We walked downstairs and found Johnny and Chelsea in the bar when we arrived. Chelsea got up and gave Dee a big hug and a quick peck on the lips. She was wearing a pink satin dress that could have doubled as a lingerie camisole, except for the fact that it did cover her from her chest to the middle of her thighs.

We all ordered a drink, sat and made small talk for about 15 minutes before we headed out to catch a taxi to the dance club. Chelsea, thinking she was acting strategically, volunteered for the front seat while Johnny and myself got in the back with Dee, who sat between us.

As we drove to the club, Dee was especially flirty with Johnny. I noticed her hand on his knee while we talked in the cab. I also noticed the cab driver looking back in the mirror at Dee as he drove. At a stop light, his eyes almost popped out of his head when I lifted her top so that he could get a good look at her left tit.

Knowing that I was having as much with this as she was, Dee had moved her hand from Johnny's knee to his inner, upper thigh as I engaged in a conversation with Chelsea and the cab driver.

Before things really got hot in the backseat, we arrived at the club.

"Your wife has some great tits man, you're a lucky dude," the driver told me as I paid him the fare and tip.

I thanked him and we headed into the club. Once we got in, Chelsea and Dee headed straight to the dance floor while Johnny and I got drinks and found a place to hang out.

"Dee's told me everything," I told Johnny once we got settled. "About the internet, sucking you off the other night, and her fun last night."

"That's a relief. I had no idea how to keep this going. It was getting so damn complicated. Chelsea was keeping this all straight, but I was having a hard time keeping the charade going."

"Well, then let's keep Chelsea playing the game. Let's see how far we can keep it up with her thinking we're still trying to get Dee to open up."

Johnny and I continued talking with me mostly asking about the porn business. It was about twenty minutes before the girls found us after dancing and after one drink, they were back out to the dance floor.

After another thirty minutes, they rejoined us. I noticed that Dee's pants had been unbuttoned and were wide open down the fly.

"Enjoying yourself," I asked my wife, reaching into her pants and feeling her panties through the open fly.

"They told out there they were going to have a wet t-shirt contest at midnight," she told me. "Chelsea and I are going to enter."

For the next 45 minutes, the girls pounded several drinks before the dj announced the wet t-shirt contest and for any ladies wanted to participate to come to the dj booth.

The girls headed to the booth and while Johnny and I headed to the dance floor area so we could get a good view of the festivities. About ten minutes later, the bouncers cleared the dance floor. They brought out a little kid pool and began filling it with water from a hose. They also brought out several five-gallon buckets and pitchers for water.

A few minutes later, the girls were brought out. There were about fifteen girls that were participating. All of them had on skimpy white t-shirts. I spotted Dee and Chelsea in the middle of the line.

Dee had on a t-shirt that had been cut to cover only her tits. The collar had been cut to the middle of her cleavage and the bottom to just under her nipples. The only thing that held the shirt together over her chest was a small strip of thin cotton. Two thin straps of cut cotton were holding up the shirt over her shoulders. She had removed her pants and her g-string was now covered by only another cut up shirt in the form of a micro-mini skirt that had to be tied onto her hip, which exposed even more skin.

Chelsea was dressed pretty much the same, except for the fact that her shirt covered more of her chest, since her tits were much smaller than Dee's.

I was probably biased, but I thought that Dee looked the best of any of the other girls, some much younger, on stage. Some of them seemed a little tentative, but when I made eye contact with Dee, she smiled and I could tell that she was extremely turned on by what was happening.

The dj asked for a volunteer to go first and Dee did not surprise me by jumping out of line moving to the pool area. She stepped into the pool and waited for the action. Everyone in the audience seemed to move forward a little to get a look at my wife.

Two bouncers grabbed the two five-gallon buckets, which had been filled with water, and while one of them poured water down her backside, the other poured it down her front side. I could see the thin cotton material instantly turn transparent. Her nipples were prominently showing through the shirt and her powder blue g-string was showing through for all to see.

Dee began to dance seductively to the music as the bouncers each grabbed another bucket. This time, they both poured water over her head and allowed it to gush down her body from that direction. As the water poured, the thin fabric holding her top together between her tits broke, exposing her chest completely to the loudly cheering audience.

As she continued to dance for her loving audience, the bouncers then began to pour more water over her from the pitchers they kept filling from the water in the little pool.

Taking her cue from the audience's cheering and pleadings, my wife turned away from the audience and began to slowly work the cotton t-shirt skirt that was not covering anything anyway down her legs. As she bent over to take the little pretend skirt all the way off, she gave the crowd a beautiful view of her bent over ass and pussy, which was covered only by a little blue string. This made the crowd cheer even louder, which then encouraged my wife to seductively move her ass very sexually. She also spread her legs out a little wider so that those up close could get an even better view.

The crowd moaned disappointment when the dj said it was time for another girl. Chelsea was quick to volunteer for round two. As Dee and Chelsea passed they hugged each other tightly, which brought even more cheers from the crowd and caused my hard cock to twitch slightly at the sight of them being a little intimate with each other.

Chelsea's time in the little pool was a lot like Dee's. By the end of her time, she was also down to just her hot pink g-string. Once back in line, Dee and Chelsea continued to dance seductively as the other girls had their time on stage.

At one point, Dee and Chelsea were getting very seductive with each other as they danced, which brought some cheers from the crowd excited to see girls getting close to intimate with another as they danced. However, one of the bouncers went over to them and it looked like he told them to cool it down because they stopped dirty dancing with each other.

Pretty soon, all of the girls had their turn. Some of them still had on their tops, although they were all see-through by now. About half of the girls still had on their pants or skirts and the other half, including my wife and Chelsea, were wearing only thongs or g-strings to keep them from being completely naked in front of the crowd of onlookers.

Once the final girl was finished getting wet, the dj announced for a free dance for the girls to try to win over the crowd so that they would be judged by the crowd the winner when it was time to vote.

Every girl immediately went to the center of the stage to dance as provocatively as possible. A couple of girls that still had tops on quickly removed them while a few of the girls removed pants and skirts to join the others in just their skimpy panties.


Dee and Chelsea were dancing seductively with each other. Dee was facing away from my office assistant, but their hips were practically joined and Chelsea's hands were running up and down from my wife's shoulders to her hips.

Suddenly, Dee turned around, faced Chelsea and began to kiss her, which brought a huge roar from the crowd and a major twitch in my pants. As far as I knew, this was the first time Dee had kissed another woman and judging by the passion and force of the kiss, this was something she was enjoying.

Wanting to be part of the action that was getting the cheers, another young lady, she might have been 22 or 23 and about four inches shorter than my 5'8" wife,, dressed in only a navy thong began to dance behind my wife and run her hands over my wife's body from behind.

Sensing the other woman behind her, Dee turned around and immediately began kissing the new girl to their little lesbian show. As my wife kissed this new blonde young woman, Chelsea began to pull Dee's g-string down, which met with great approval from the crowd.

I was not sure if Dee was even aware that Chelsea was removing her last article of clothing until I noticed that she lifted her right foot and then left foot so that her g-string could be completely removed. The only thing covering my wife's body now was the small tribal tattoo on the small of her back.

Realizing she was now completely naked, Dee broke the kiss with the other young lady and turned to face the crowd. Her large tits and completely shaven pussy were now on full display to the wildly cheering crowd and she was loving every minute of it as she seductively danced to the crowd and rubbed her hands all over her naked body.

She turned around so that the crowd could get a good view of her perfect little ass and then she bent over as she seductively moved her hips so that those close enough could a get a perfect view of her ass and pussy.

Not to be outdone, some of the other girls began to remove their panties in order to keep up with Dee who was winning the crowd over with her nakedness. A few of the girls had moved to the background as they did not seem to want to get involved with the growing lez fest that was starting in the center of the stage. However, my wife, who was plainly the oldest of the group, and five other girls were kissing each other's lips and tits while dancing in a manner that resembled simulated fucking.

I could only imagine the number of guys watching the stage who hard hard-ons from the action. I know my cock was pushing its maximum arousal state. As I watched my wife enjoy the action with other girls as well as being watched by several hundred guys and other women, I noticed that Chelsea had also moved to the background with other girls that had decided not to continue in the competition.

I caught Chelsea's eye and she smiled broadly at me, as she knew I was enjoying the action on stage with my wife who was on her back, legs spread as the same blonde girl from before laid on top of her and kissed her from above. Their hips were gyrating enough that they were in a basic lesbian missionary position.

Another twosome were in a 69 position, which met much approval from the crowd even thought the bouncers made sure that they were not having oral sex with each other. The other two girls were still standing, but kissing, rubbing and gyrating just as passionately as the other girls.

The crowd booed when the dj said it was now time for the voting to begin because it meant the incredibly erotic lesbian show that had started as a wet t-shirt contest was now over.

The bouncers went to each of the six girls remaining in the contest, as the one with the loudest cheers would be the winner. While Dee was still an unbelievably attractive woman, she was going to have a hard time defeating the younger competition even though she was the one that started to the girl-on-girl action.

In fact, it was because of her boldness that Dee did finish second in the cheering. The blonde girl that Dee had just had simulated sex with was the winner. Not to be a sore loser, Dee gave her big hug, which actually ended up becoming another deep kiss of congratulation. The crowd's cheers grew again as the got to see more girls kissing and as Dee and the young blonde girl kissed, the bouncers, who had drained the little pool into about five big buckets, simultaneously poured each of the buckets of water over Dee and the other girls, completing drenching them from head-to-foot again.

With that final drenching, the girls were ushered off the stage and several young men with mops began trying to dry the dance floor as the dj called last call at the bar. I looked at my watch and saw that the show had lasted a very quick two hours since it was now 2:00 in the morning.

Johnny and I just milled around until our significant others came out from the dressing area. It was about ten minutes later when Dee and Chelsea emerged, now clothed. Next to Dee was the young blonde who had won the contest with a young man on her other shoulder.

I met Dee with a deep hard kiss to show how much I loved the show. When she pressed into my hips with her own she felt how much I had loved the show.

"Brad, this is Kimmie, of course you probably only know her as tonight's winner," Dee said. "And this is her boyfriend Mike."

"Nice to meet you," was all I could manage to say as I reached and shook Mike's hand.

"You've got one hot and horny wife," Kimmie said to me passing by my outstretched hand and hugging me with her hips pressed into mine. "I'm glad you enjoyed the show tonight."

She pressed into my erection before she backed away. Her eyes were glued to my crotch as she moved back to the side of her boyfriend.

"Chelsea and I invited Kimmie and Mike to party with us some more back in our room," Dee said. "You don't mind do you?"

"Of course I don't mind," I said moving my attention from my wife to her new friend. "The more hot and horny women to party with, the more fun to be had by all."

Kimmie smiled at me even though the corniness of my statement made me feel awkward. When Dee announced it was time to go we headed for the door. Kimmie walked in front of me and I admired her young body. Her jeans were skin tight and cut so low that the very top of the crack of her ass was exposed. She wore a plain pink tank top that was also a size too small, which allowed the nipples on her small but perky tits to poke through the material

Once we got outside, Chelsea and Johnny told us they would take a separate cab because they were going to go somewhere else to meet up with some friends.

We then got in our own cab. I crawled into the back seat first and Kimmie was in after me. As she crawled in, she moved to my lap and as our faces crossed, I moved my lips to hers and we quickly began dancing our tongues in each other's mouth. I felt Dee and Mike in the seat next to me and when I looked over, I saw that their mouths were intertwined and my wife straddled his lap.

I moved Kimmie's head so that she could see her boyfriend and my wife make out. When she saw them, I felt her body shiver and her hips press very hard into my hard cock. We watched them make out for about minute before they realized we were watching them.

They broke their kiss, but Kimmie immediately shifted over in order to kiss Dee. In order to get comfortable, she straddled my lap as she began kissing my wife. I saw the taxi driver looking back in the rearview mirror as much as he could in order to see the show in the back of his cab. I caught his eye and smiled, and he returned the smile with a little thumbs-up to me.

When my attention returned to my wife and her new young friend on my lap, I saw that Mike had unbuttoned and unzipped my wife's pants and had his hand buried in her pants, fingering her, which my wife was responding to with hard thrusts of her hips as he moved at least one finger in and out of her.

Not to be outdone, I unbuttoned Kimmie's jeans, which were so tight that when I freed the button, they immediately unzipped. Except for one small patch of blonde pubic hair, she was completely shaven. As I moved my hand between her legs, Kimmie lifted up so I could get better access and when I pushed my middle finger into her pussy, she slammed her hips forward in order to force my entire finger into her.