Webcam Wife Ch. 09

Story Info
Dee gets gangbanged and gets a porn contract.
4.2k words
4.36
92.1k
17

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not asleep long. The speed I had taken earlier in the evening had not worn off yet. When I saw that it was 3:00am I knew I had only dozed off for about an hour. Julia was sound asleep beside me. In order to keep from waking her, I slowly got off the bed.

As I stood up, I felt that my three-hour erection had finally subsided. Whatever it was that Missy had me take must have been what Viagra does, only without the upper effect. I was only at quarter length as I headed out of the room.

I walked to the main living area of the suite. As I scanned the room, I saw that some of the crowd had dispersed. They either were in other parts of the suite or had left the party. Those who were still in this area we spread out around the room.

Some were involved in various types of sexual activities, but most, men and women, were watching the main attraction in the middle of the room. Some girl was being gangbanged. I saw one guy under her with his cock in her pussy and another guy behind her with his cock in her ass. There was a guy to her left with his cock in her mouth and she was holding/stroking the cock of the guy to her left.

When she turned her head to start sucking on the cock of the guy to her left, her face came into my view and it was Dee.

As I got closer to her, she still had not seen me, I saw that she had some wet and dry cum on her face as well as some cum that had matted in her hair. Her mascara had run a little down her face, probably from the result of cum in her eyes, but she looked as if she was in heaven. She was the star of the moment, even for these people in the sex business.

Still drained from the fucking I had been doing not only that night, but the nights leading up to it, my cock twitched a little from seeing Dee, but not enough to get hard again.

I scanned around the room and saw the fat dude that had been fucking her earlier. The one that, shit I could not remember her name at that moment, said was a porn talent agent. I worked my way over to him and stood next to him as we both watched Dee perform.

"Wow, she's really getting fucked hard," I said to him.

"Yeah, she's been going all night long," he said. "I fucked her a couple of times earlier, but she's been going nonstop, especially since I challenged her."

"What kind of challenge?"

"Well, after I had fucked her once and then again as part of a dp, I told her who I was, but I think she already knew that shit. By the way, I'm Sean."

"I'm Brad," I said shaking his hand. I do not know if I had ever shaken the hand of another guy who was naked.

"Well Brad, I'm a porn agent and she started talking about wanting to be in a movie and shit."

"You mean that hot piece of ass taking all that cock at once is not already in porn," I asked not yet wanting to reveal my complete identity. "She looks like as if she is a seasoned cock whore. I mean how many cumshots to the face has she already taken?"

"Well she's got two of mine and several others from other guys. She has taken a several more since she started this show. But anyway, I told her that in order to be in porn movies, she had to be willing to do anything and everything. That was about an hour-and-a-half ago. After I had said that, she got four guys to join her in the middle of the room to gangfuck her.

"I think she's now on her second set of guys, even though I think some of those guys now might be the start of the third set of guys. She probably had every part of her body from the waist up covered in cum at some part of the evening."

"So do you think she's got what it takes," I asked him, curious about his opinion of my wife.

"Well, if she were ten years younger, she'd be a star in a heartbeat, but she's older. However, there is a number of sights now focusing on MILFs, which I think she'd be perfect for. She's definitely a girl who likes to get fucked. Why are you so interested in her?"

As he asked that question, the guy that had been fucking her ass, pulled out, took off his condom, moved to her face as one of the guys moved out of the way and deposited his cum starting on the bridge of her nose between her eyes and then down her nose and left cheek. One of the guys she had been sucking, grabbed a condom and replaced the other guy in her ass. Almost just as quickly, another guy got down on the floor to allow her to suck on his cock.

"Well, that cockslut whore nympho out there taking that facial and all that cock is my wife, Dee."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. Well, no I'm not sorry. That wife of yours is one hell of a sexual animal. She's been getting fucked somehow or another for at least the last five hours, and the last two like this. She's surprised some of the veteran porn stars with her show here tonight. She's really fucking amazing."

"I know. No reason to apologize. None at all. So you think she's got what it takes? She's one hot fucking MILF, except for the fact we don't have any kids."

"Well, we can make all of that stuff up anyway. You'd be okay with your wife getting into some porn movies?"

"Fuck yeah, it's a fantasy of mine, I mean ours. Besides, she's been performing for some time now, but that's a long story."

Our conversation paused as we both watched Dee's action. The guy in her pussy announced he was ready to cum. They had all moved around so that Dee could get on her knees and let him cum on her face. Most of his load landed in her mouth, which she let spill out of her mouth and drip off her chin onto her chest and upper body.

She had the guy that had been in her ass get in on the floor. She straddled him and lowered down letting his cock back into her ass. She laid back onto her chest, legs spread and motioned for one of the guys she had been sucking on to get a condom on and start fucking her pussy. Meanwhile, another guy got on the floor so that she could still alternate between two cocks while she was being double penetrated.

"I think she's trying to get through every guy here at the party," I said, breaking the pause.

"She's good," Sean said. "You don't find girls who liked to get fucked like that very often. Especially as eagerly as Dee seems to be about this."

"Well, I think I'm going to get a drink and enjoy the show," I said. "We'll see you before we leave, right?"

"You bet. I'd love to represent that pussy and ass. She's a MILF star just waiting to be filmed."

We shook hands and I made my way over to the bar and found Chelsea there mixing a drink.

"You seem to be enjoying the show," I said, slapping my office assistant on her bare ass and then letting my fingers run down the crack of her ass until I brushed against her pussy, which had lips that felt swollen.

"She's been going like that non-stop for two hours now," Chelsea replied. "Plus, the all the time she had been fucking since we've got here."

"How long did it take for her to get started after you and her left me with Missy," I asked inserting a finger into her pussy and pulling her close to my side all in one motion.

"Oh, about ten minutes to get on her knees to suck some guy's cock. Then, I turned my ahead away for just a few minutes and then I found her getting fucked from behind. I guess she's had a cock in her since then. So I went on and had some fun. I came back and saw her getting doubled in her ass and pussy by an agent and one of the guys who works for the Naughty America websites. I guess auditioning."

I paused before answering because one of the guys Dee had been sucking off was cumming on her chest. At the same time, the guy that had been fucking her pussy was shooting his cum on her stomach. Between the two of them, they left a rather large pool of cum on her chest and stomach. The cock in her pussy was quickly replaced by one of the cocks that had been getting sucked on as she alternated sucking the cocks on her left and right. However, no one stepped up to have their cocks sucked. It was now just a two-man gangbang of my wife in the middle of the floor.

"Yeah, I saw that. And I think you're right about the auditioning. I just talked the agent guy, his name is Sean, and he said she was asking about what it'd take to be in porn. He told me that he said she had to be willing to do anything and anytime and that after he'd said that, she started with this. I think he wants to use her as a MILF star."

"Wow, just think about a month ago," Chelsea started.

"I know," I interrupted her. She was now slowly stroking my cock, which was starting to get hard again. "About two months ago, I could hardly get her to wear a top that showed any cleavage whatso-fucking-ever, let alone a skirt that stopped above the knees. Now she's starring in wet t-shirt contests and getting gangbanged by too many cocks to count. Fuck, she's probably going to be in porn movies within a week or two."

"Sounds like she's some type of fucking slut now who can't get enough cock to satisfy her," Chelsea said to me as she moved in front of me, putting a condom on my cock and lining my three-quarters hard cock up with her pussy.

"Hey, what's that say about you," I said pushing easily into her well-used tonight, but very wet pussy.

"I'm fucking slut and proud of it."

Our conversation stopped again as we began to fuck, but no because of the fact we were now fucking, but instead because Dee was taking another cumshot. The guy that had been in her ass was now standing in front of her and giving her what looked to be a cum mustache. Once he was out of the way, she motioned for the only other guy still fucking her to get on the floor. She straddled his lap, reverse cowgirl and lowered her ass onto his cock. When she laid back a little, I could see the abuse her groin region had taken.

"Holy shit," I said to Chelsea as I fucked her from behind. "Look at how swollen and red her pussy is and look at how red her inner-thighs are from all the fucking."

"That is one well-fucked pussy, if you ask me. Look it's still gaping open. I bet her ass'd look the same way if it didn't have a cock in it. Reminds of me of myself about a week ago. Ahh, the memories. I don't think I've got any bad memories form being fucked so thoroughly it hurt."

"You are definitely a slut, then some."

"Well, let me tell you something Judge Fucking Judy, I don't think your slutbag whore of a wife is going to have any bad memories of the fucking of her life tonight."

I do not know if it was the fact Dee was getting fucked in front of me or the talk I was having with Chelsea as I fucked her, but I was ready to cum. With a few more thrusts I started filling my condom with whatever cum I might have still had left. This orgasm actually hurt because I could feel balls squeezing together to try to push out enough cum to have full orgasm.

It took me a few moments to recover. By the time I did, I saw the guy that had been fucking Dee was ready to cum. He was standing behind her, while she remained on her knees with her head titled back as he stroked his cock over her forehead. The first shot looked as if it landed on her forehead, but then the rest his cum seemed to land in her hair. As he finished cumming, he did wipe the remaining cum on the tip of his cock in her hair.

As Dee stood up, the crowd that had been watching off and on get gangbanged for the last few hours gave her a resounding applause. She smiled and held up her arms in triumph, but as she started to the bar where Chelsea and I still were standing, she looked a little unsteady. She was still in her heels, but that was not the problem. The problem was the fact she had to walk a little bow-legged, which made walking in her heels definitely more difficult.

As she walked to us, I could see was a mess. She had mostly dried cum, but still some wet, all over her body from her hair to her stomach. Her mascara was now smeared down both cheeks where cum had dripped down from her eyes. She still had on one fake eyelash, but had lost the other one at some time during the gangbang.

Chelsea sensed that she was having a hard time getting her legs to work so she moved to help her get the rest of the way to the bar.

"How was that, huh," she said smiling at me after she had steadied herself against bar. "You get to fuck Missy Monroe and some other porn stars and I get fucked like I've never been fucked before by so many cocks I lost count. Amazing, huh?"

"That was definitely some show," Chelsea chimed in.

"Yeah, I think you definitely impressed Sean," I said. "That was the goal, wasn't it?"

"He said he was impressed," Dee replied sounding as giddy as a schoolgirl. "You know I was talking to him about getting into doing some porn. He liked it, really? What'd he say?"

"He said that he'd challenged you to show you'd be willing to do anything and you proved it to him. He said for us to talk to him before we leave because he was interested in getting you into some MILF stuff. I think you're now a porn star, except you've not starred in any movies yet."

"I'd kiss you right now, if it didn't hurt so fucking bad to walk."

"Oh that's okay. You have enough cum on you right now to start a cum aquarium."

"Fuck you. You love the fact I can't get enough cock now and you know it. Besides, how many wives let their husbands go off and fuck porn stars? Huh, big boy?

"Besides, right now I need to get cleaned up and lie down for a bit," she said turning to Cheslea. "You mind helping me a little."

"Okay," I said as Chelsea nodded 'yes.' "I'll tell you what. I'll head back to Casear's to get our bags and have the bellhop take care of them until we get there. Check out and bring you some clothes to wear for the plane ride home. Our flight leaves at two this afternoon. I'll be back in a couple of hours."

I told Chelsea to take care of Dee, which definitely had a ring of sarcasm to it. Chelsea took Dee to the bathroom where she said she would draw her a bath so she could rest her sore ass and pussy in a good bubble bath.

I headed to the door. I ran into Sean and told him what I was doing, that Dee was staying and we would talk when I got back. I dressed in the bathroom and headed out the door to retrieve our stuff and check out at our hotel.

After getting back to the room, I showered, gathered clothes and packed everything into our suitcases. I made sure to get Dee some clothes for the trip home. She did not have a lot clean clothes left to wear, but I made sure to pick out a pair of short jean shorts, tennis shoes and a revealing tank top for her to wear. Conveniently, I forgot to pack a bra for her, even though the material of the top seemed a little too thin to hide the nipples on her tits, especially if the plane was a little cold in temperature in the cabin.

I arranged for the bags to be stored with the bellhop at Caesar's and I told them we would be back later to pick up the bags. I ate a little breakfast and then headed back to the Hard Rock about 8 o'clock that morning.

When I got back the suite, a young lady I had not met the night before answered the door. The spirit of the party was still apparent since she had answered the door in a blue pajama tank top and a tiny matching thong.

She seemed only half-awake as I asked where Dee was and after describing her, the young lady told me she was in the back bedroom with Sean.

I wondered if they were in the process of negotiating Dee's porn career as I headed to the room. When I arrived, I was not surprised to see Sean fucking Dee from behind on the bed. I was right, however, about the negotiations. They were discussing what Sean had in mind for her as they fucked.

"Well, well," I said moving to the side of the bed. "I thought maybe someone's pussy might be a little too sore to get fucked some more, but I was wrong."

"Fuck you," my wife said to me with a smile on her face. "A bubble bath and some lube makes everything much better."

"As well as some contract negotiations," I said, sliding my pants and underwear off revealing a still completely soft cock. "Tell me what you've guys talked about since I was gone."

"Well, we've talked about..." Dee started.

"Let me hear it from Sean," I interrupted. "Why don't you suck my cock. You've sucked everyone else's tonight. Now it's my turn."

Dee did not protest. Instead, she eagerly turned her head to starting licking my cock, causing it to become aroused.

"Now, Sean, what have you two been talking about."

"Well, we've been talking about what kind of porn to do," he began. "We'll start with some MILF porn. I've done a lot of work with the site 'My First Sex Teacher' so I think she'll fit into that type right away. She's got a much hotter body than most of the stars doing MILF stuff so she should be able to get as much work as she wants. Of course, that is dependent on how well she performs on camera."

"Well, she's done some stuff on camera for the internet already," I said as I got fully on the bed in order to make it easier for Dee to suck my cock while Sean fucked her from behind.

"Yeah, she told me that, but this is a different fucking ballgame altogether. There'll be many cameras, lights, people and shit in the room. Some girls get around all of the at and they freeze up. They don't last too long in the business like that. The only way to know how they'll react is to put them in the situation and see what happens."

"I don't think this slut of mine will have much problem. Anyway, it seems harder for the guys to perform under those conditions."

"We go through a ton of guys. It sounds so easy, but in reality its really tough to be a guy in porn. Staying hard long enough, cumming on command and all the other shit that goes on during the filming of scene, its really tough."

"So how much do you think she'll make?"

"Well, the pay is not all that great at first," Sean said still fucking Dee as hard as he could from behind while she continued to have her cock in my mouth, unable to participate in the conversation. However, I had the feeling Sean had already gone over all of this with her before I showed up.

"It's about $500 per scene, especially on the internet, which is where we'll start her out at," he continued. "The real money comes down the road with appearance fees, strip club stuff and possible web revenue from a web site of her own."

"So is it a deal," I asked.

"Well, she hasn't yet agreed to it and we do have to get it in writing. She'll need to submit to STD testing, which she has to have current in order to do a scene. But other than that, we'll set up a first shoot and take it from there. How's that sound."

"Sounds great to me, but I guess Dee needs to answer."

As I said that, the young lady from the doorway came into the room to tell Sean something.

"Yeah that'd be fine," I heard Sean tell her. "But first, I need to have you help get Brad here off while I finish up with Dee and we work out the details of the her first shoot."

"Sure," the young lady said. "Which hole do you want me to fuck him with?"

"Let's leave that up to him," Sean said looking at me with a smile.

"Well, I can't take an offer like that and refuse the ass."

Without missing a beat, she walked over the couch and slipped off her top and underwear. I followed over, grabbing a condom, putting it on and moving behind her. She was probably not much over 18 years old. She had perfect skin tone, a tight ass, perky tits and an innocent look to her face that hid the fact she was a slut to the tenth degree.

I glanced back over my shoulder and saw that Sean was now fucking Dee missionary style as they discussed details of her new career.

Meanwhile, my new fuck friend was now lying on the couch. I turned her to her side, lifted her left leg onto my shoulder and placed my condom-covered-cock at the opening of her ass. With a little push in my hips, the tip of my cock easily passed through her sphincter muscle. Then, with a little movement of her hips, she easily took me all the way into her ass.

12