Webcast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again my wife was shaking with pure orgasmic lust as his cock slipped slowly back into view. Just as the tip started to slip from her asshole, Ed slammed back into my wife and started a furious fucking motion as he ravaged her virgin ass.

After having already cum three times in the past hour, it was taking a longer time for Ed to reach his climax but my wife was going off like a firecracker each time his cock slammed home in her ass. Suddenly, Ed went rigid once more. Yes, he was pumping another load deep into my wife's ass.

When Ed rolled off this time cum gushed from my wife's asshole and mingled with the drying cum still oozing from her pussy.

Ed raised up and moved to my wife's mouth once more. "I told you tonight would be special." He grinned as his slimy cock once again slipped between her lips and down her throat. "This time, it's straight from her fucked ass right into her mouth!"

Just as he went balls deep once more, my time ran out and the screen went blank.

I have to assume that my wife finished him off with another of her fantastic sucking exhibitions. I tried to log back in but the show was over.

I sat there with my cock about to explode and my pulse racing out of control. I had just watched my wife get fucked three ways from Sunday on a live webcam broadcast that went around the world. No rubbers, no pull outs and no squirting on the tummy. Every cum shot went blasting inside her willing body. By the time the broadcast ended, she had been fucked in her mouth, ass, and pussy. Her panties were still tucked deep in her cunt and she was covered in cum. She had already been fucked three times earlier that night and I had just seen her take a full load in her ass right before doing the deep throat thing.

My head was spinning as I tried to absorb my feelings. Yes, I had fucked my secretary tonight but my wife had gone wild in public. What was I going to do? How could I handle the situation?

All I really knew for certain was that I had a great dvd copy of the entire show. As I hit the play button to start the broadcast over again, I reached for a handful of tissues … there was no way I could leave the room without taking care of my own hard problem. My new favorite video was certain to provide all of the inspiration I could handle.

Hope my secretary likes reality based TV. I've got a dandy to show her tomorrow.

12