Wedded Bliss

Story Info
The groom learns something new too late.
846 words
3.95
9.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time she left no doubt...she wanted me. What else could her intentions be---to recite a dream like that in front of her own husband, and everyone else at my wedding reception? And to put it in terms like that..."I dreamed we were fucking each others' brains out and we were loving every minute of it." If that's not a statement of intention, then what is?

And by the time the words were out of her mouth, my mind was already there...her, in her usual ass-hugging, high-riding, terry cloth shorts, giving full expression to those shapely, olive-colored legs as they carried her hourglass figure up the stairs, with me in tow like an obedient, drooling heel-hound; cock hard as a rock, like a dog's red rocket, ready to launch. Only mine was probably purple, it was throbbing so bad from my intense desire for this goofy, teasing, brown-eyed, brunette tart.

We got to her room and she turned around and kissed me deeply with her fingers running through my hair. I put my arms around her and squeezed tightly, pressing my hardness against her. We spontaneously started to grind our pelvises together as I reached down and squeezed her firm, round ass; our tongues break-dancing in our mouths without loosing a beat.

She jumped onto me, wrapping her legs around my waist and I said, "I knew you always wanted to jump my bones." She laughed sensuously as I stutter-stepped to the bed and lay down on top of her. Our kissing resumed intensely, and with the new-found leverage we were able to dry-hump with extreme prejudice.

She looked sultry beyond imagining with strands of dark hair spread across her face like fingers. Her fawn bedroom eyes peering through with desire that was simultaneously innocent and ruthless. I pulled her top off and almost creamed my jeans at the sight of her large perky aureoles and nipples the size of pencil erasers, pointing to the sky. I slid my hand gently over her right nipple and let it tickle my palm, then twirled her nipple between my fingertips.

We kissed and wiggled some more and I decided it was time---before I explode. I ran my tongue down her flat stomach and pulled at her stretchy waistband with my teeth. She reached down and pulled her shorts off the rest of the way. Her legs in the air revealed the "Y" where I would be dining. With her one foot she flung the shorts across the room and with her other leg, she pulled me closer. I eagerly submitted. I kissed her again, then went straight to the point. Her clit felt hard as I dribbled it with my tongue, then lightly nibbled on it; feeling my lips pressed against her labia. Then I started sucking on her clit, which drove her wild and she grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face into her pussy as hard as she could while madly humping my face with her cunt.

I struggled to breath, but, managed only by inhaling through my nose and exhaling hot air onto her clit, which made her even wilder. After a couple minutes of this, I had to come up. She looked at me with a pleading desire and it heightened my arousal to an almost unbearable intensity.

Standing up, I unbuckled my belt and climbed out of my jeans and onto her. Savoring the moment of initial penetration, I watched her expression as she felt my cock sliding deeply into her. And by then we were very wet, which made her initial tightness easily overcome. We grinded slowly at first, lovingly and gently, holding each others' stare. My fingers clutching her hair, hers clutching my buttocks. Then we both felt it---it was happening. We started to go after it, but, neither of us wanted it to end, so we slowed down again and she wrapped her arms and legs around me like a vice and I collapsed onto her and hugged her tightly. We looked into each others' eyes and began kissing each other gently all over. There wasn't a spot on our bodies that we didn't touch with our mouths. And when we had completely consumed each other orally, we went back to fucking. This time she was on top. Her spectacular tits bounced every-which-way while she rode my cock; grinding forward and backward and up-and-down. I imagined what her ass looked like from behind as she did this and it made me start to cum.

"Come on, Honey, it's the Bride and Groom dance." My wife's voice crashed into my head like an anvil as I was bludgeoned back into the surroundings of my wedding reception. I noticed the entire room staring in our direction in anticipation. The thought of my hard cock poking through my tuxedo trousers as we walked to the dance floor terrified me, so I feigned shyness and pretended to resist, while my cock slowly relaxed---all the while wondering, why did Sharon bother to tell me that now and not before I got married?