Wedding Bell Blues

Story Info
Bride is forced at the reception.
2.2k words
3.6
496.3k
61
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,414 Followers

I was so excited to be asked to be a bride's maid at my friend's wedding! I have always enjoyed weddings...the beauty and pageantry, the romance all just made me want to swoon every time the bride and groom kissed for the first time as husband and wife! We had been wondering when, if ever Sheila was going to get married. Finally, after about what seemed like a million different guys, and twice as many dates, she found the man of her dreams. Tall, broad shouldered, and a really sweet smile, he was, and is, everything she wanted.

The ensuing weeks and months leading up to the wedding went by in a frenzy of activity. The dresses, both for the bride and the bride's maids, the shoes, the flowers, the chapel, the catering, the reception, the limousines, the wedding rings... Oh, the details! I loved it all, and was thrilled at being able to help! My only disappointment, really, was that I couldn't be the Maid, or actually, Matron of Honor, as Sheila kind of had some family pressure to have her sister in the role.

We went through the dress selection and fittings for almost a month before we found the right ones, a beautiful off-white wedding gown for Sheila and baby-pink satin dresses for us. I loved the way they looked, with a soft, off-the-shoulder sleeve, form fitting bodice, and a long, full-circle satin skirt. Matching pink shoes and white hose made the perfect dress for the wedding, and the party that would soon follow!

The rehearsal dinner was full of fun, mostly, and good food. The families were together for the first time, including the bridesmaids and groomsmen. As with all large, formal weddings, each bridesmaid and groomsman was paired off, and I was matched with the groom's brother, Lance. I think mainly it was because I am only five feet, four inches tall, and didn't tower of Lance, who also was rather short. I showed up at the rehearsal dinner straight from work. I was wearing a champagne satin blouse, black mini-skirt and heels, and as I sat next to Lance, I could feel him looking me over, very hard. It made me a little uncomfortable, but since I was a little late getting there, I figured I would just have to put up with it.

After dinner was over, there was a little dancing, and Lance was quick to invite me to the dance floor. I tried to beg off, saying I needed to get home to my family, but he grabbed my hand and almost literally dragged me onto the floor. I was chagrined by all this, but did not want to embarrass Sheila, who was having a great time, so I let him lead me around the floor for a bit, until the music began to slow. He wrapped his arm around my waits, and pulled me close, gazing deeply into my eyes, which made me want to run away screaming... I should mention that Lance is barely an adult, at least in terms of age, but it seemed like he needs to bathe more than once a day. He was rather clumsy, and awkward, but he knew what he wanted. He demonstrated that by trying to kiss me. When I balked by turning my head, I then felt his hand reach under my skirt, and cup my butt!

My eyes burned with anger as I pushed away from him, and fortunately, he let me go. Otherwise I am sure there would have been a seen. My last glimpse of him that night was his eyes following me, a weird kind of smile on his face... The big day finally arrived two days later. The sun was out, and it was a great day, although it was rather breezy. For the ceremony, it would be no bog deal, but the reception was going to be outdoors at a resort hotel, and I worried about how it would go. My husband dropped me off early at the chapel, and as we pulled up, I could see Lance, and another couple of groomsmen standing around, all prim and proper in their tuxedoes. I opened the door to our SUV, and nearly had my arm ripped off as the wind caught the door. I stepped out, and as I did so, the wind caught my skirt, flaring it way too high for comfort! I battled with the wind for my skirt for a moment, and then my husband barked at me to shut the door, so he could park. I loosed one hand, and as I shut the door, the voluminous folds of pink satin took off in the wind, exposing my body to everybody! I squealed as I reached out to lower my skirt, but by that time it was too late. Everyone had gotten a look under my skirt, at my pink satin bikini panties, and white thigh-high hose! I tried to muster what dignity I could, walking into the chapel, ignoring the couple of comments made, as well as Lance's leering stare.

I soon found out that the guys were all standing outside, just waiting for the ladies to arrive, knowing they would get a free show. True to form, two other girls got caught, including one girl whose idea of panties was a g-string. She might as well not have been wearing anything! Sheila arrived, and the limo let her out, but because of the size of her dress, while it did bloom a bit, her modesty was well protected. Which was well for her, because she told us she wasn't planning on wearing anything underneath, so she could consummate her wedding in the limo on the way to the reception!

The wedding went off without a hitch, except for the processional on the way out. That was when Lance leaned over and whispered to me that he wanted to "fuck me silly"! I was shocked by what he said, even more so by when and where he said it, and fully intended on letting husband know that it was time for him to deal with Lance for me. Before I met him, my husband used to be in the military, working in some Special Forces group for the Army, and I knew he was more than capable of protecting me.

The wedding party went to the reception by limo, and I let on to the other girls about Lance. It was then I had learned that I was not the only one he was hitting on, but none of the others seemed to take him seriously. The reception was starting, and we bridesmaids were fully watching the weather, or more to the point, the wind. It was too hard to hold a glass of champagne, and hold on to my skirt, so I finally settled for letting the back of my skirt float freely, and held my hand down to protect my modesty. When it came to the dances, Lance dragged me to the center of the crowd, and held onto both of my hands, forcing me to let my skirt fly. Fortunately, I was not the only one in that predicament, but it still wasn't a ton of fun. Lance again made some lecherous comments about how he was going to have sex with me, and I could feel his growing bulge when he held me close. I tried to see my husband, desperate to make eye contact, but couldn't find him among the 500 other people there!

As the song ended, Sheila came over to me, hugged me, and asked if I could get something from her room, and handed me to card-key. I ran off to get it, walking across the resort to find her room. The wind got even uglier on the other side of the resort, at one point gusting so hard my skirt flew straight up, the hem of my skirt obscuring my view! I battled with the folds of my skirt as I walked, hearing the whistles and catcalls from others at the resort, including one guy who asked what I charged for one night! As I got my skirt under control, I heard a now familiar voice say "You really should be more careful!" I turned, and found Lance almost right behind me!

I asked him what he was doing here, and he said after I left, Sheila sent him after me to bring something else. It made sense, so I didn't think anything of it, and kept walking, and battling the wind and my skirt. I had one more experience with the wind, but this time I also felt Lance's hand on my butt as I collected my skirt. I spun to face him, snarling at him to keep his damn hands off of me! He just looked at me with that stupid smile he has.

I opened the room, and as entered, leaving Lance to follow me in. He said he was going to take a pee, so I ignored him as I looked for the suitcase I was needed. I had to dig in Sheila's bag for what I was looking for, and as I did so, that was when Lance grabbed me!

I screamed as he did so, only to be rewarded by a hard slap across my face. As my cheek burned my hand reaching up to touch it, I was thrown onto the bed, and immediately crushed under Lance's weight as he leapt on top of me. He immediately started to thrust his pelvis at me, dry humping me as he planted his face on mine, his greasy face against mine as he kissed me! I tried to kick at him, but as I did so, his weight forced my legs apart to the point that I could feel his body against my crotch...It was then I realized he had removed his pants, and the only thing protecting me was my skirt and panties!

He grabbed my neck with one hand, and reached down, pulling up on my skirt, all the while muttering something about me being like all the others... I struggled under him as he did so, my hands trying to grab his wrist, and release my throat, but had absolutely no luck. Soon, my skirt was up to my waist, and Lance lowered himself, thrusting his penis against my panties! He kept mumbling about how I was going to like him, how I was going to be a mommy as he then stopped thrusting, and reached down and gave my panties one swift jerk, ripping them apart!

I tried to beg with him to stop, not to hurt me, but it was like talking to a brick wall. I even offered to give him a blow job, but he wasn't listening. That was when I felt the first push against my labia with his cock. He lowered himself onto me, forcing his manhood into me as he did so! I couldn't help but gasp as he did so; his cock was so large I was taken aback. His thrusting began immediately, and he again mashed his lips over mine, his tongue pressed against my tightly pursed lips as he kissed me again. My arms fell back, my thighs apart as I let him take me. I was stuck, unable to fight him anymore.

His thrusting in me seemed to take forever, but in reality was only a few minutes, but his hand never left my throat... I tried to talk to him, to beg him to at least pull out and wear a condom, but every time I tried to speak, his grip on me tightened. His pace quickened, and I felt some small pangs of pleasure as he ground against my pussy. His muttering became a series of grunts and growls, then he suddenly howled once as he gave a series of large, mighty thrusts into me, his cock fully buried into me as he climaxed, forcing his semen past my cervix. As he was climaxing, I heard the sounds of the door being opened, footsteps, and a gasp. It was Lisa, the Maid of Honor, and I reached my hand out to her, pleading for help. As he finished his ejaculation, he lay on top of me for a moment, both of us gasping for breath as Lisa rushed out of the room to get help. As my strength returned, I tried to push Lance off of me, but he kept whimpering something about me liking him. I screamed at him that I hated him, pushed all the harder. That was when my husband showed up...

He looked at us, then into my eyes, and knew in an instant what happened.... I won't go into the details of the violence that came next. In the aftermath, we did not call the police, mainly to protect my husband from what happened. Lance had impregnated me, and my husband and I had some very serious discussions about what to do. We are religious people, and were uncomfortable with the thought of abortion, but did not want to have Lance's baby, either. In the end, God made the decision for us, and I miscarried at 10 weeks.

My husband later confided in me that he loved the dress I had worn, and had wanted to do to me what Lance did... And later we arranged that, but that is a story for another time!

satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,414 Followers