Wedding Bondage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers

"Is your bondage club enjoyable?" Jane asked.

"Yes, generally. We sit around and discuss play scenarios and sometimes, but rarely, actually demonstrate them. We insist that everything that is said or happens at the club is kept private between members only." Helen replied.

"Is anyone seriously humiliated?" I asked.

"No. Not really," Helen answered. "Any bondage demonstration is by consent. It's only to illustrate the methods, not for real. Even the initiation is played more as a fun introduction than serious bondage. Or it was. Recently Cecily's suggestions have made the initiation ceremonies more humiliating, particularly for female doms."

"Cecily suggested that I should bring Ian, leashed, and dressed and bound in that bridesmaid's dress," Jane said. "Would that be normal for new members?"

"What! Dressed, bound and leashed? In the street? Certainly not! That's outrageous!" Helen spluttered. "That would really damage our club. We keep our activities quiet."

That was a relief for me. What Jane and I did in private was one thing. Even getting from the car to the meeting place dressed as a bridesmaid had been worrying me. What if I had been seen by someone we knew? Displaying myself to the club's members I might have accepted, reluctantly. Apparently the club's rules were that everything there was done behind closed doors. Everyone there had secrets they wouldn't want aired in public.

"Could that have been a ploy to put us off going?" Jane asked.

"I think so," Helen mused, "but I'm sure Cecily would have been delighted if you did actually bring Ian like that. You'd shock the members. They'd never do anything that obvious in public."

"But what do we do now?" I asked. "Cecily will be coming back this evening. What do we tell her?"

"Don't tell her I've been here," Helen said. "Tell her I phoned and will come to see you tomorrow."

"Will you really come tomorrow?" Jane asked.

"I think I had better, if only to find out what Cecily's planning. I may have to speak to the club's committee and warn them. If you did turn up with Ian bound in public you'd cause us all sorts of problems and even possibly attention in the local newspapers. That would be disastrous."

Helen left soon afterwards. She had expanded on some of the activities of the club, particularly what it did and didn't do. She made the idea being members interesting to us, but not as worrying as Cecily's suggestions had been.

"OK, Ian," Jane said, "we'll have to think carefully about what we say to Cecily when she comes but until then we have a few hours. Can you bring the bridesmaid's apron?"

"OK."

I retrieved the apron from the living room and brought it to the kitchen. Our living room and kitchen face our back garden and are not overlooked. Even so, Jane dropped the blinds on the window and doors.

"I want to show you the other changes Cecily and I made," Jane said. "Turn with your back to me, please."

She wrapped the apron around me. She attached the straps to my arms, as before.

"Put your hands in the pockets," she instructed.

I tried. At first I couldn't. Jane had to undo the straps around my lower arms before I could. She tightened those straps again. Now I couldn't lift my hands out of the apron's pockets. Jane came to stand in front of me then dropped to her knees. She reached into the mouth of one pocket to tighten it around my wrist, then closed the other pocket's mouth around my other wrist. I doubt that I could have taken my hands out of the pockets even without pinioned arms.

"Can you walk?" she asked.

I could but the apron was too long. It was meant to cover a wide-spreading skirt and petticoats. Jane held it up as we walked into the living room.

"Sit down on the settee," she ordered. I sat.

"Swing your legs up and recline along it."

I did. It is a four-person settee so I could stretch out at full length.

"Roll over, face down."

Jane pulled at the mass of the apron's skirt as I rolled. She yanked at it until it was centred.

"Legs together."

Jane wrapped the apron's skirt around my legs. There was so much material that it went twice round my legs. The lower hem was beyond my feet. Jane pulled my shoes off and put them on the floor.

"Stay there. Keep still."

I did. Jane went to the heap of discarded bridal clothing, rummaged and returned. I couldn't see what she had wanted. I felt a constriction round my ankles and then one round my thighs as she fed straps under my legs and tightened them.

"OK, Ian, I want you face up now. I'll have to help you."

She did. I could see that she had tied wide white satin ribbons around my legs. My feet were hidden. The lower frill of the apron was beyond them.

"Cecily suggested that when you were confined like this I should put the mob cap on as a hood and then the ball gag, before breast-smothering you. However, I'm going to dispense with the hood and gag. I can breast-smother you without them, can't I?"

I nodded. Jane was very good at breast-smothering. She enjoyed teasing me with her breasts. She enjoyed what I did to her breasts and nipples with my mouth and tongue when she let me. I enjoyed being smothered, nibbling, licking and suckling.

Jane stripped off her top, unfastened her bra and threw it across the room. She straddled me and lowered her breasts towards my face. As one breast touched my mouth my tongue caressed it. The breast sank lower. I opened my mouth. The breast slowly filled it. I sucked. The breast continued to press harder until my mouth was stuffed full.

The breast began to cover my nostrils. I had taken a deep breath at the last possible moment before soft warm flesh cut off my breathing. Jane held her position until just before my need for air became essential. She eased back, uncovering my nose and letting air into my mouth. She repeated the process several times before swapping breasts to start again.

After a long time of mutual teasing she lay down beside me, my face held against the side of a breast.

"That was good, wasn't it, Ian?"

"Mmm!" I said into her breast.

Jane moved slightly.

"You said?"

"Yes. I liked that."

"And you couldn't do much about it, could you? You're helplessly held inside a frilly apron, hands, legs and feet confined and at my mercy, aren't you?"

"Yes. But if you go too far I can object. If you're hurting I could nip a breast. I wouldn't unless desperate, but I could."

"But if I'd followed Cecily's script you'd be really suffocating..."

"She's a menace."

"So what do we do when she comes?"

"How about telling her that we're going to try her suggestions tomorrow before Helen comes?" I suggested.

"Why hadn't we tried before?"

"Perhaps, we had an unexpected visitor, your mother maybe?"

"Not my mother. She lives too far away. Your cousin Don?"

"He'll do. He's away this weekend visiting his girlfriend but Cecily won't know that. He doesn't visit this town often."

"OK. Don it is. We'd better make it look as if we've had a visitor."

"But we have had. Helen was here."

"Yes, Ian, but Don wouldn't leave a lipstick mark, however faint, on his coffee cup and we wouldn't have bridal clothing everywhere."

"Oh."

"I'll let you out and then we can prepare the scene, and have a late lunch."

We ate lunch first. I had a couple of beers and left the cans prominent in the kitchen with a few more empty cans retrieved from the recycling bin. I arranged the games console as if it had been used recently.

Jane put all the bridal and bondage clothing away neatly. She put the items she had borrowed from Cecily into a carrier bag. We would return them on the pretext that we were buying our own.

I was still worried that we wouldn't be able to fool Cecily when she returned.

She arrived, angry and irritated.

"I'm sorry," she said as she accepted a cup of coffee. "Brian and Chloe have been annoying. Someone's been telling them lies about me."

We said nothing.

"Never mind," Cecily continued. "How did the changes to the bridesmaid costume work?"

"Very well," Jane replied for us, "but I didn't bother with the mob cap this time. Maybe tomorrow. I wanted Ian to use his tongue. He's very good with it."

I blushed. I hoped that Jane wouldn't go into details. Cecily seemed slightly disappointed.

"We're going to the sex shop next week, Cecily," Jane continued, holding out the carrier bag, "so you can have these back. Thank you for the loan."

Cecily frowned.

"You don't need them before then?"

"If I do, I can improvise. Once Ian's wearing that apron he can't resist anything I want to do."

"You tried the apron on its own, Jane?"

"Yes. It's very effective. Ian's bundled up in yards of material, his arms and hands helplessly restrained and the skirt immobilises his legs as well."

"I'd like to have seen that," Cecily said.

"Perhaps another time. What is the problem with Brian and Chloe?"

"They were coming to the party. Chloe was slightly reluctant. Brian was willing. But today? They both seemed totally against it. I don't know why. Chloe had tried Angela's shepherdess dress on Brian and it worked as well on him as Jane on you, Ian. Even so, they don't think they want to come to the party. I will be disappointed if they don't. Are you still going?"

"We intend to," Jane replied, "Unless, of course, we have something more important at the same time. We shouldn't have. We've written it in our diaries and on our engagement calendar. We're looking forward to it, aren't we, Ian?"

I nodded. Jane was playing this well. Cecily didn't seem as interested in our activities as she had been this morning. She didn't stay long and left with the carrier bag on bondage items.

Helen came back the next day. She too seemed preoccupied. Jane asked why.

"It's Cecily and her activities. I had a word with Angela. She's the chairperson of our club. Angela's calling a special committee meeting tonight to discuss what to do about Cecily. Other members have been unhappy about her. They want me to come, even though I'm not a committee member. I don't want Cecily to know that I've told you. She doesn't know, does she?"

"Not from us," I replied. "She didn't mention you. Neither did Jane. I said virtually nothing."

"She was more concerned about Brian and Chloe," Jane added. "They told her yesterday that they might not come to the 'party'. She left soon after I told them that we'd be going."

"She's still calling it a 'party'?" Helen asked. "It's not. We do have parties around Valentine's Day and New Year, but not now. It's just an ordinary meeting. It's interesting that she's still trying to persuade all four of you that it's a party. She must be annoyed. It looks as if she might lose her bet."

"Would you hold her to it, if she lost?" Jane asked.

"Not normally. I wouldn't. I don't want to act as Dom to Cecily's sub. She'd be hopeless as a sub. Her heart wouldn't be in it. But she'd enforce it on me if I lost."

"What can or could the committee do?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'm not a committee member," Helen answered, "and I don't know the club's rules in detail. I've never had to bother with them because I've never come close to breaking them. I suppose that Cecily has. She could be accused of trying to persuade people to come to a club meeting under false pretences, to embarrass and humiliate them, and to cause difficulties for the club as a whole. But anything I say isn't really evidence except about our bet. Everything else is hearsay. If the club committee is going to be fair to Cecily then you two and Brian and Chloe would have to tell them, in person, what Cecily has been up to."

"And Cecily could defend herself?" Jane asked.

"I suppose so. I have no real idea what might happen."

"And the committee meeting is tonight?" I wanted to be sure.

"Yes. I don't think they could do much tonight except listen to what has been said about Cecily. If they want to do anything, to decide anything, I suppose there'll be another committee meeting at which Cecily can defend herself..."

Helen was right. The committee decided that Cecily ought to answer her critics. She didn't. As soon as she was challenged, she resigned from the club.

Helen brought us a message from the committee. We, and Brian and Chloe, were invited to be guests at the next meeting. If we liked what we saw, we could join as members. There would be no initiation of any kind. The initiation had been abolished.

At first the meeting seemed boring. We sat around chatting like any social group. I think four new people was too much for the club to act normally. Angela broke the ice. She asked Helen to tell about her bet with Cecily. Everyone was horrified that Helen had been rash enough to make such a bet, and were sympathetic to us four newbies.

Then several people starting telling stories about their experiences with Cecily. Now that she was gone, they could be humorous about their mistakes. None had been as potentially life-threatening as my experience bound in Jane's wedding dress, but several members had been made uncomfortable.

Jane didn't say anything about that but mentioned Cecily's adaptation of the bridesmaid's apron. Helen persuaded her to get it out of our car. It was passed around. No one, not even I, was dressed in it. Angela stuck her hand in a pocket and it took several attempts to get her hand out again.

By the end of the meeting Jane and I felt comfortable enough to consider joining. Brian and Chloe didn't commit themselves but I thought they probably would. The reality was so different from what Cecily had suggested that it might take a while to adjust.

At home that evening Jane asked me if I would wear the apron to bed. I agreed. I hoped for another demonstration of her skill at breast-smothering. Once she had made my hands and arms secure I lay on the bed.

Instead of wrapping my apron's skirt around my legs, Jane threw it up over my body and head. Once my head was tightly wrapped but not so tightly that I couldn't breathe and speak, her lips found my erection.

She brought me close to climax time and again. I was writhing in ecstasy as she teased and tormented me, so close each time but never over the edge.

At last she lifted her head, eased her body up and thrust me deep inside her. Her hands pressed the apron's material tight over my face as she rode me to a shattering finish.

Afterwards, she slowly unwrapped my head and torso before holding my head close against her breasts. Cradled there, I went to sleep, dreaming of a lifetime of delicious submission to Jane's bondage play.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers
12