Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lmnop321
lmnop321
118 Followers

I opened my legs further, and she pushed her finger into my ass, as her mouth continued its incredible rhythm sucking on the head of my cock. She pulled her mouth from my cock and replaced it with her other hand, and said to me, looking deeply into my eyes, "Remember before, let it build slowly, and let it just flow from you. Feel it here, and feel your come build from deep inside. Don't rush it." She punctuated the 'here' with a firm pressure of her finger on my prostate, and I felt some come leak from my cock. I felt the deep pressure of her finger and then her mouth back on my cock, engulfing me with her mouth and tongue and lips. All over me, deep inside me. A combination I was not used to. I felt my orgasm rise from deep inside my core. My balls tightened, and I tried to slow it down and let it build for as long as I could. When I finally crossed the point of no return, I think I reached a height of pleasure, of pure excitement and stimulation I hadn't before felt. I did actually feel my come flow and flow and flow, as I shot my load deep into her waiting mouth. The pressure of her mouth on me, pulling the fluid from me, sucking and sucking as her finger in my ass stimulated deeply made me lose consciousness for a few moments as I came so intensely, as never before.

She held my cock in her mouth, sucking softly, drinking my come, swallowing my juices as her hand gently pumped the base of my cock and her finger slid slowly from my ass. She took my cock from her mouth after a couple minutes and I could breath again. "How was that now, my dear? Feel different? Feel the intensity, the power? I sure felt it."

"Oh yes, Liza, that was absolutely incredible. I have never come like that before in my entire life."

"I am glad. I knew you had the potential to realize the heights your arousal can take you. And the night is not yet done. We have some more exploring to do."

She held my cock, still hard, in her hand, as she kissed me deeply, this time letting me taste myself on her lips, and I felt the promise of night I will never, ever forget.

lmnop321
lmnop321
118 Followers
12