Wedding Day's Coming

Story Info
Shy male helps sexy dress maker.
1.1k words
4.08
41.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out in the country, girls tended to get married early in life. At least that's how it was back when I was young. This sets the scene for an event that I still can't stop thinking about.

My sister got engaged and there was constant planning and preparations in the months leading to her big day. I wasn't that interested in any of it, but one day I got involved. While my sister and mother were in the city, a bunch of her friends came over to do some wedding dress alterations. This took place in the spare bedroom with an ample supply of sewing equipment and supplies. I was in my room when I heard them laughing and talking while climbing the stairs.

After a while of struggling with the dress, they decided they needed a dress maker's dummy but that was something we didn't have. One of them laughed loudly and while the others suppressed their giggles, there was knock at my door. It was Martina, a new neighbor of ours. She asked coyly, "Hey, can you help us with something?"

I made my way over to the door, opened it and said, "Well, that depends what it is." She was so damn sexy.

She grabbed me by my belt and said, "Oh, just come on."

They explained that they needed someone to model the dress while they made some measurements and since I was about the right size, they needed me to wear it. Normally I would have refused but I had a crush on Martina. She smiled and nodded as they waited for my reply.

I shrugged and said, "Oh what the heck, I guess I can do it." I secretly didn't really mind as I had a secret. Sometimes, while home alone, I had tried on my sister's lingerie on numerous occasions and even her high heels. I would then stand in front of a full length mirror and admire my female looking self. I had a feminine build back then and looked very convincing. This never failed to give me a solid erection and I had to be extra careful not to leave any slippery trails of pre come on my sister's panties. I'd put on a condom and rub my lace covered bulge while bending over in front of the mirror and imagine I was horny, slutty young woman wanting to be fucked hard by the person I was in real life. This was always followed by a terrific orgasm that left me with shame and a come filled condom.

So there I was, standing on a chair, blushing wearing boxer shorts and a t shirt under a frilly white wedding gown in front of five pretty but very business like young ladies. Martina said, while holding dress maker's pins in her lips, "Thanks again Frank, this is so much easier now." They were all busy working behind me when it happened. Try as I might, I couldn't stop the growing erection from forming. I just stood still and looked at the ceiling close to my head when Martina walked around to the space in front of me.

Her eyes opened wide and I'll never forget what happened next. She grabbed my stiff cock and pushed it down between my legs, where I deftly trapped it between my thighs. I was mortified, but at the same time, grateful. Then she said to the others, "Oh dang, we need to go to town for more thread and such."

I watched out the window from my vantage point on the chair, with my throbbing tool still squeezed between my thighs. They all piled into their old convertible, except for Martina who, instead of joining them, turned and headed back into the house. She came back into the room and said, "Wow, that was a close one, wasn't it?" I said nothing, I just swallowed hard, blushed and nodded.

Then she said, "Don't be embarrassed. I'm surprised you didn't get erect sooner." This was followed by a long silence. Martina told me to lift my dress and wiped the trail of pre come down the length of my inner thigh. My cock sprang out a bobbed up and down comically in front of me, flinging a strand of clear fluid away from me, landing on her lips. Her pretty pink tongue licked at it and she smiled seductively.

"I stammered, "Oops, sorry." I'd never been so embarrassed in my life.

She laughed, "Are you kidding? I love it!" Then she pulled my shorts down and looked me in the eye while slowly stroking my hard prick. She said, "Step out of those, I have an idea." She selected the sexiest of my sister's panties and tan stockings from the dresser drawer I knew so well and had me put them on. She rolled the slick, cool fabric of the stockings up my legs, adjusting them to her satisfaction. She rubbed her cheeks and lips against my lace covered sex package while pulling at my stocking tops. I was so excited by all she was doing as I stood trembling on the chair that I felt I might spill my come if she didn't stop soon.

She stopped to peel off her shirt over her head and stood there in her lacy push up bra rubbing herself between her long, denim covered legs. My heart was pounding and my cock was throbbing, aching for release as I took in the sight of her. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around my panty encased buttocks crushing her hot, sweaty breasts against my hard member as it stuck up out of the panties' waistband elastic. She held me there tightly and started rocking me and rubbing my slick cock head with her breast flesh. Her hot breath panted against my belly and her nipples dug into my flesh through her bra. She moaned, "Oh this feels so fucking nice that I wish you would stick it up my ass!"

That did it! I shuddered and let go of the dress. My semen forced it's way out of my swollen rod apple. My come seared the skin under her chin and ran down her neck. She released me from her embrace and ducked out from under the frilly wedding gown. She looked at herself in the mirror while rubbing her crotch mound furiously. She gritted her teeth and sighed loudly, "Oh fuck, you creamed all over me!" She bent over and climaxed hard. She took her hand away from herself and I saw a growing dampness spreading in between her legs.

I never saw her again after the wedding, we never did have sex and I still fantasize about putting my every solid inch up her round behind.