Wedding Jitters Ch. 1

Story Info
Couple exchanges unusual vows.
4.1k words
4.51
47.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tomorrow, I will marry Tom. I have waited my entire life for this day to come. Tom and I have known each other for one year. We met at work. Tom is 25 years old and owns his own political consulting firm. I am 23 and working as a consultant for Tom's firm. The job requires a great deal of ambition and an aggressive nature. I am the only woman working there and sometimes I feel the stress is too much, but I love the job.

Shortly after we began dating, our third date to be exact, Tom and I began having sex. I had been with other guys and he with other women. I must admit I was somewhat frightened at the speed at which our relationship was growing. Tom took control of the situation and began telling me what he wanted me to do to him. I found this to be a real turn-on. Most of the guys I had dated seemed hesitant at taking control. I think they were afraid of being charged with rape or something. After spending my days telling political candidates what they should and should not do, it was a real treat to come home and have a man take over.

When we decided to get married, I explained to Tom that I wanted him to be in charge of our married life. He had a puzzled look on his face. I explained that I wanted a husband who was not afraid of his masculine side and one who would protect me and take care of me. In return I promised that I would submit to him all of these powers. I promised to continue the active sex life that we currently enjoyed and to only say no to his sexual advances when my health was a factor. I was to please him whenever he asked. He had to obey two rules, 1) if I did not want intercourse, he would accept another form of my pleasing him. 2) he would protect me from all dangers

It was after this conversation that the idea came to Tom. Instead of having bachelor's parties we would have a ceremony the night before our wedding in which we would take the vows set forth in our conversation.

I was not very anxious at first. I was uncomfortable saying these things in front of our friends. Tom then decided for me. He explained that if we have separate parties, there would be strippers and sex involved with strangers. I was taken back by this statement because I would never think of cheating on him. He also suggested we only invite close friends and explain the subject matter to them. I didn't want Tom sleeping with some slut dancer, so I agreed.

Since I was responsible for 90% of the wedding planning, Tom agreed to do all the preparations for what we called the "Vows of Submission and Protection". I must admit that I was getting excited about it. I would not have to do anything but show up and declare myself to him.

I came home from work at noon so I could finish some of the important details of the wedding. When I walked into our bedroom, I discovered a group of wrapped packages on the bed. They all had tags saying they were for me, from Tom. A note on top of one package informed me that I was to open these and wear them to tonight's ceremony.

The first package contained white stockings and a garter belt. The second, a half cup bra, which supported my breasts but did nothing to cover them up. The third present was a beautiful white hat, with flowers all around it. The next package I opened had a dress which resembled a wedding dress, but was very short. The final package was the largest and my mouth dropped as I inspected its contents. Inside was an array of items including, a razor, some scissors, a camcorder, a large dildo, a picture of a nude woman, and a tape player with cassette tape labeled "Play Me".

As I listened to the tape of Tom's voice, I knew that he had much more planned for tonight than just saying our "vows". He was planning on showing me off to our friends. Fear set in and I wanted to call off this ceremony. The last thing I wanted was to have our friends seeing me in the nude. I had often fantasized about exhibiting my "goods" but now I was scared of the thought. I knew I could not cancel our evening, it would start the marriage off on the wrong foot if I was to go back on my promises.

The recording continued with Tom instructing me to shave my pubic region, leaving some of my auburn hair but keeping it trimmed very close. I was to look at the picture of the naked woman to see what specifications he was referring to. I had never shaved there before. I heard so many stories of how much it itched. I knew Tom liked his ladies to be close shaven or bald "down there", from the assortment of magazines he kept on the subject. I was also to videotape myself as I was shaving. Tom said this would be my present to him.

And finally, Tom suggested that once I was done shaving, I use the large dildo (he claimed it was 10") to make myself cum. This too was to be part of the video recording but was entirely voluntary. I was upset with his final direction as it was not his usual aggressive self. He was not telling me to masturbate but saying I could if I wanted. I didn't figure I would since I had so much else to do.

I went to the bathroom and trimmed and shaved my pussy hairs until they were cropped very close to my skin. I set the cam corder on a tripod we had and filmed the entire process. I was thinking, how can this get Tom off?

When I was confident my pubic hair would meet with his satisfaction, I stared at it in the full length mirror. I was surprised to see and feel the stirrings of arousal from my pussy. After admiring my work for a brief time, I decided that I would masturbate for Tom. It would make a great gift and allow him to masturbate while looking at me instead of the women in his magazines.

I set the camera up in our bedroom and lay spread-eagled on the center of the bed. I began slowly running my fingers along my breasts. I would squeeze the nipples and then continue the journey down my belly. As my fingers came to my thighs I slowly ran the tips against my glistening clitoris. The sensations were immediate and the yearnings became too intense. I dipped a finger into the warm, moist confines of my sex. This sent another wave of sensations through my body.

I continued to pleasure myself, closing my eyes and dreaming of Tom's huge cock. I was lost inside my sexual desires as I felt an orgasm building inside me. I stopped, not wanting these sensations to end. I felt a strong need to have a cock inside me. While I have a large appetite for sex, these urges were strong even for me.

I remembered the dildo and reached over to the night table to get it. It was very similar to Tom's cock. As a matter of fact, it almost looked as if he had it made from a mold of his own penis.

My pussy was very wet and I could not dally around with the preliminary stuff. I wanted a cock and the only one available was this rubber one. I tried to shove it inside me but could not get it all in without some pain.

I slowed and allowed my cunt muscles to adapt to its size and then proceeded. Once the entire shaft was inside me, I began pumping it in and out of my quivering vagina as fast as I could. I had forgotten about the cam corder and could focus on only one thing....getting myself to cum.

As the familiar tingles of my orgasm began rocking my inner being, I was now holding the dildo with both hands and ravaging myself with it. I couldn't take much more, I had to cum. As the walls of resistance finally broke down, waves of desire and pleasure sent my body into spasms. All of this being captured by the camera for my husband-to-be.

When I came down from my orgasm, I cleaned up myself and began preparing for this evening. I put the clothing on as I was instructed. The dress was so short it barely covered my crotch. You could see the bands of the garter that were holding the stockings up. I was not allowed to wear panties. I looked in the mirror and admired my beauty there. Just looking at myself in this slutty outfit, knowing that everyone would be watching me, caused more wetness to begin seeping from my honey pot.

Tom arrived home only an hour before the ceremony was to begin. I was laying on the bed, wanting to make love. Of course we couldn't, it would be a 30 minute drive back to the office. The ceremony was going to be conducted in the boardroom. Tom grabbed his tuxedo and threw it in the car. I went to grab something to cover myself, since the car is a convertible and we would be spending a great deal of the drive on the highway that loops through town. Tom grabbed my coat from me saying, "NO YOU DON"T!, It is warm out and you don't need a coat." I protested briefly and as usual he won.

As I climbed into the car, I noticed that when I sit, the hem of the dress became much higher. It would be easy for anyone driving next to us to see my crotch. The top of the dress was a very sheer white jacket and my breasts were very obvious to all who wanted a peek. The brisk air added to their notice ability as my nipples grew very large.

On the drive to the ceremony, I lost track of the number of truckers who blew their horns as they passed, showing their appreciation for the view. My long legs accentuated the shortness of the dress and gave them a wonderful view. I became very horny as I thought of what else blew in those trucks.

We arrived at the office only ten minutes before everything was to begin.

I asked Tom how many people he had invited but he wouldn't tell me. As a matter of fact, he didn't say much of anything. We parked the car and Tom instructed me to stay in the car. He would change in his office and send Jennifer, (our receptionist), to get me when it was time.

I could not believe he invited Jennifer. He knew I had fantasies about involving her in our bedroom activities, but I have to work with her! I wondered how many other people from work were invited?

Fifteen minutes later, Jennifer came to get me. She was wearing a very nice dress. It flattered her slender body. I laughed thinking she looked as if she was going to a wedding. I asked Jennifer questions about what she knew. She did not say anything. She only handed me a piece of paper that said, "I am not to speak, only to lead you to your coronation."

We rode the elevator, without saying a word, to the 8th floor. As we walked down the hallway to the boardroom, I could feel the aching beginning in my loins. I had no idea who would be there or what my future husband planned on having me do once we arrived.

Jennifer motioned for me to stay in the hall until she came back out. She was only away briefly. I followed her into the same boardroom I had been in many times before. I glanced around the room, scared to make eye contact with anyone. There were about 30 people in the room. Almost everyone from work had been invited. My eyes darted from face to face. Besides my coworkers, there were; my sister and her husband, my kid brother, Tom's three sisters as well as two of his three brothers, Jennifer, Nancy (a friend of mine from college), Bill (an ex-boyfriend of mine), and Alexandria (Tom's ex-girlfriend). But as my gaze reached the far end or the table, I received the biggest surprise....Three of our top clients, all very distinguished U.S. Senators; Senator Nathaniel Hope (D-MO), Sen. Mark Hyde (R-TN), and Sen. Joyce McCoy (R-TX).

I felt very warm as my face flushed with the embarrassment of knowing all these people were here to witness my submission to Tom. These were people who felt I was very strong minded and now they would know the truth; I want to be sexually dominated for the rest of my life.

The initial humiliation had not even settled in entirely, when I saw what they had been watching while waiting on me. The wall-sized projection TV was filled with the image of my masturbation scene from earlier in the day. I felt so low at that point. I was mad but I wasn't angry. Tom broke the silence by announcing to me, "Honey, we were just watching you enjoy your afternoon off."

I couldn't bring myself to say anything. I simply nodded my head and looked back to the screen. "Everyone thinks you did a good job shaving your pussy", Tom continued, "Jennifer wants you to shave her when we get back from our honeymoon." Again I could only nod.

I felt everyone's eyes piercing my scant clothing. It felt as if they were trying to burn them off of me with their X-ray vision. Tom walked back to where I was standing and escorted me to the front of the room. Standing at the front was Judge John Sullivan. He was to be the "master of ceremonies".

As I arrived at my position I knew everyone was looking at my ass. If they looked close enough they could see the bottom curves that hung below the hemline of the dress. Judge Sullivan was smiling as he gave a few remarks about the ceremony. He explained to everyone in attendance that at the end of the ceremony, I would be required to fulfill any and all of Tom's sexual fantasies. Tom would be required to assure I was given a good place to live and protection from evil forces. I wasn't sure what "evil forces" was suppose to mean but I said nothing.

I began feeling a little more at ease as we recited the oaths Tom wrote for the event. I also rationalized that Tom would not get too carried away since our siblings were here. I was only too grateful he did not invite my parents.

When the judge was finished and pronounced us as one for our coupling, he turned to Tom and said, "You may now take command of your bride."

Tom took my hand and gently kissed it. He looked at me, the love piercing through my soul, and said, "Holly, we must pay the good judge for his services. I have no money so you must pay him."

I looked at him with shock in my eyes, I hadn't brought any money, How was I to pay him? Then I saw the twinkle in his eye as he pushed me to my knees. I felt the throbbing of my heart as I reached out to unzip the judges pants.

I was to give him a blow job in front of all these people, all my friends. I was torn between the feeling of humiliation and sexual desire.

As the judge's cock was freed from his trousers, Tom said, "Holly, you must be on your HANDS and knees for this." I knew the purpose was to allow everyone an unobstructed view of my shapely ass cheeks.

I obeyed my husband-to-be. When I was on my hands and knees, I again took hold of Judge Sullivan's cock and brought it to my lips. As I was doing this, Tom walked behind me and lifted the dress so it would not hide any of my private areas. I could feel the moisture building within my swollen pussy lips. I knew the three Senators were sitting close enough they could see the gapping hole of my cunt. I could not see any of them, so I was forced to imagine what they were doing.

My attention became focused on the oral duties before me. Judge Sullivan's penis was about 6-7 inches long, but quite thick. I allowed the head of his manhood to become engulfed into my mouth. I could feel it growing harder as I continued to take more of him into my mouth. It was not long before I had the entire shaft in me, my lips touched the base of his pelvic area. The judge began thrusting his cock inside my throat, while his hands held the back of my head. He was setting the pace, and it was a furious one. He continued fucking my mouth for only about a minute longer before his moans became louder and he finally screamed, "OOOOHHH I AM CUUUMMMING!" I braced myself for the load he was going to shoot into my belly. But instead he withdrew his penis from my small warm mouth and began shooting jets of warm, sticky semen all over my face. I tried to swallow some but Tom insisted I close my mouth. I was to be bathed in the Judge's sperm. As I knelt there motionless, Judge Sullivan continued stroking his cock and spraying load after load of his cum against my face and into my long red hair. The judge replaced his cock into his pants saying, "Damn Tom, you have one helluva woman there."

The cum was drying on my face but Tom would not allow me to clean it off. Instead he took his hands and grasping a cheek of my ass in each one, he spread my ass open so everyone could see my anal opening. I had promised Tom he would be the first to take me there if he married me. He obviously had decided to claim his prize early. The only view I had was to glance at the projection TV as someone was video taping this for future use.

Tom took one finger and plunged it into my dripping pussy. He made sure his finger was completely covered with my juices and then shoved it into my ass. I saw my tiny anal opening spread as his large finger began probing where no one had been allowed before. There was a sharp pain as he thrust the finger inside me, but it soon vanished as he withdrew it. His purpose was only to show everyone that I had never taken a cock in this, my most private of spots.

Then Tom unzipped his pants and removed his enormous cock through the fly. He didn't remove his pants, nor did he even unfasten them. It was quite a turn on (as I later watched the tape) to see his huge 10" cock that was every bit as thick as my wrist, hanging from his pants like that.

I felt him push the head of his member into the entrance of my sweet cunt. It was such a tight fit even after the many times he had shoved his tool into that tiny hole.

Inch by inch he gradually thrust more of his prick inside. I knew everyone was watching and sharing in our celebration. When Tom had finally buried his entire length into my pussy, he stopped and then began a rhythmic thrust. With each one I could not help but let out a moan.

I tried to control the noises coming from my mouth, I knew everyone was watching. Tom continued to thrust inside of me, he was always good in the endurance category. While he ravaged my swollen cunt, Jennifer approached where we were and whispered something to Tom. Tom nodded his acceptance.

Jennifer walked in front of me. She lifted her skirt and showed everyone she was without panties. "Lick my cunt, you nasty bitch!", Jennifer commanded. I had never seen Jennifer act this way before. She was normally so shy and quiet.

Tom chimed in, "Holly, do anything Jenny wants or asks of you unless I over-rule her. You always wanted to make love to her, now is your chance." I was now utterly embarrassed that everyone knows I had the hots for this young blonde girl.

Jennifer is a knockout, she is a natural blonde about 19 years old. She has eyes that are so blue they make everyone, man or woman, melt when they look into them. She was not a very buxom girl, but what she had was very perky and solid. I knew this because she and I go to the same gym and I had to sneak a look at her in the shower one morning.

But now Jennifer had changed, I wasn't sure I wanted her this aggressive, but if Tom said I must do this then I must. "I know you want me. I have seen how you stop your routine at the gym early and take a shower whenever I do.", Jennifer said. She was right, one day I wasn't even 10 minutes into my workout when I saw her heading for the showers. I didn't think I was that noticeable but I followed behind her. Dreaming that someday I would be able to taste the sweet juices of her blonde pussy.

Now, I was given that chance! But in front of 30+ people. She brought her crotch closer to me and I could already smell the fragrance of her sex. She was very wet as I found out when My tongue first began to dart at her opening.

Tom had never seen me with another woman. I had confessed to him that I had made love to my roommate in college, Nancy. Who was also here watching me do things she taught me. Tom was having some difficulty keeping his composure as my tongue explored the swollen lips of Jenny's cunt. I knew he fantasized about making love with Jennifer as well and he secretly hoped that if we invited her over he would get to enjoy her also. The problem was we did not know if she was bisexual or not. Now we had a better idea.

I continued thrusting my long tongue in and out of Jenny while Tom slammed his cock deep into my pussy. When Jennifer grabbed my head and held me against her sex, my tongue still embedded deep inside her moist, delicious pussy, it was all Tom could handle. He began thrusting harder and faster and moaning loudly, "YYESS, OOOO hhhhhh YeSSS, Eat HER PUSSY Holly, make HER CUM with MEEEEE." Then Tom slammed his cock one last time and buried it into my opening. He began pumping his seed directly into my womb, I felt as if I was overflowing with cum. As his final spurt came to rest inside my burning snatch, Jennifer began bucking against my face. I felt tiny spurts of her cum draining onto my tongue. I began lapping at the juices with all my effort. The sweet, tangy taste lingering on my lips as I delved deeper into her wanting more of what she offered.

12