Wedding Night

Story Info
They've finally tied the knot - time to celebrate.
1.4k words
4.36
56.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Animated conversation, lots of affection and laughter – he was chatting to some of the guests at the reception, just waiting for her to get changed before they left their party. He stood to move to another table and as he turned he saw her walk in the door...tall, elegant, beautiful, curvy...and all his. She was wearing a long gown in a deep blue, neckline showing a hint of cleavage, fabric hugging her shape. A smile crept across his face, returned when she looked his way.

The reception was likely to carry on for another couple of hours knowing their friends and family, but they were due to leave...the MC called for quiet and wished them well on behalf of the guests. They kissed once again for the crowd to catcalls and wolf whistles, waved, turned and left the venue...a cab waited outside to take them to their evening destination.

He'd gone all out on arranging the wedding night – bridal suite at one of the local five star hotels, checking in earlier in the day so they'd be able to head up to their suite without any fuss. They drove into the basement, the driver got out of the car and opened his door, then as the groom got out. He moved around the car, opening her door – taking her hand, he assisted her out of the car. Bride and groom reunited on the other side of the car and made their way up to the suite as the taxi drove off.

Reaching the top floor they got out of the elevator and entered their room directly – they had the whole floor to themselves. She gaped - "How much did this cost?" she asked in an awed voice. "Need to know basis, honey" he smiled at her. He guided her towards the luxurious sofa, poured champagne and they toasted their union.

She placed her glass on the table, slid across a little closer to him and leaned in towards him, placing a hand on his shoulder and kissing him gently on the forehead...then leaning in a little more, she brushed her lips against his. Succumbing to the passion of the moment they began to explore each others lips, tongues occasionally venturing out to touch, then beginning to dance as the mood deepened.

The kiss found a natural pause, and he stood and offered her his hand. She took it, standing with him, and then followed him as he moved towards the bedroom.

They stood facing each other and embraced, their lips beginning their exploration of each other again...he began to nibble her ear and kiss her neck, moving down towards that hint of cleavage he'd noticed earlier. Sensing the moment she pulled away slightly and slipped the straps of her gown off her shoulders, easing it to the floor...she was wearing an elegant set of lingerie...strapless bra, lovely little panties both in a deep blue shade which matched her gown. She draped the gown delicately over a hanger, then turned and walked back to him. Her hands reached up and began to unbutton his shirt, fingers teasing his skin as she did so...removing it, she draped it over the nearby dresser, returning to kiss him again...this time she moved down his body, backing him towards the bed as she did so. The back of his knees touched the bed and he sat down. She knelt over his lap, lying him down on the bed and began to kiss his chest...her lips brushed over his collarbone, teased and licked his nipples, sucking them into hardness. She continued down, kissing his tummy, his navel, loosening his belt as she did so. Belt, waist line, zipper, all unfastened he lifted his hips to allow her to remove his trousers.

After a moment spent draping them over the shirt, she turned back to the bed to look at him. He was turned on – his briefs were full to bursting – and he looked at her in anticipation. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra, sliding it off her shoulders and baring her ample breasts and then moved towards the bed, kneeling between his legs. Kissing his inside thigh, she slowly ran her fingers towards his briefs...he put his feet on the bed and lifted his hips while she eased them off his body, freeing his now erect cock. He closed his eyes and waited – and then he felt the wet warmth of her tongue as she licked his shaft...he moaned in pleasure...and then jumped as her lips engulfed his shaft.

Soft lips, warm and wet slipped up and down his cock...he gently ran his fingers through her hair as she sucked. Her tongue was licking the underside of his cock and her lips pleasuring him...he was moaning with the pleasure of the sensation as he felt his orgasm slowly beginning to build. As he started to pant, she sucked as much of him into her mouth as she could, then slowly drew her lips back, all the way up, kissing his head as she released him. She repeated this a few times...her sucking drawing moans of pleasure from him. Releasing his cock she kissed her way up his body and lay down beside him...their lips began to touch and their tongues began a dance of passion.

He started to kiss his way down her body...lingering on her beautiful breasts and pleasuring her nipples with his tongue. She ran her fingers through his hair, holding him close to her, then as he began to move lower she released him. As he kissed her tummy, his hands began to slip her panties off...she lifted her hips to let him.

Panties removed, her cock sprung free and he began to lick and suck her hardening shaft...again one hand found his head and held him in place as he made her feel so good...the other massaged one of her ample breasts. He took as much of her into him as he could, though he couldn't manage her all; 9 inches now that she was hard...

Her hands gently guided him off her cock and pulled him up to her face again...she kissed him then guided him to lie down on the bed. She got up, found a cushion and tucked it under his hips, kneeling between his legs...she found the lube, squeezed a little on his hands and smiled at him. He took her cock in his hands and spread it over, gently caressing her as he did so...she took a little herself and slipped her hands between his legs, covering his opening with the slick liquid. Removing his hands from her cock he lifted his legs and locked them around his back – she moved forward, finding her way to his hole with her cock, then slowly thrust forward into him...his cheeks parted and he gasped as she slid inside him.

His tight hole holding her, she positioned herself, legs behind, his legs over her back and her lips touching his...he loved making love to her when he could feel her cock inside him and her breasts against his chest...he moaned as they kissed and she started to move...gently she moved back and forth initially, then began to thrust into him with more urgency as her orgasm approached. She pushed forward one last time, burying herself deep inside him and then let out a cry of ecstasy as her cock began to pump its hot fluid into him. As the pleasure explosion subsided, she eased down onto her elbows and kissed him, slowly sliding out of his arse. Relaxed and satisfied she began to kiss her way down his face. He was still hard as a rock; taking the lube she slid her hands up and down his cock and then moved into position...she straddled his hips, found her hole with his shaft and slipped onto him. When he was all the way inside she began to move her hips back and forth...he reached up and caressed her breasts as she moved, playing with her nipples and making them hard.

It didn't take long – he began to breathe heavily, focussed on the pleasure he was feeling until he too cried out in ecstasy as he began to cum. As she felt his cock start to pump she pushed back onto him and rode him until she milked him dry. Moving back to his side, they curled up against each other, legs intertwined, her breasts against his chest and their hands and arms locked together gently...

"First night of many, baby" she said to him lovingly, "First night of many."