Wedding Night

Story Info
A bride is shown the delights of sex by her older husband.
2.2k words
4
66.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally here, my wedding night. I was a traditional girl through and through. We'd been dating two years and I'd never seen him naked. I glance over at my husband and blush. He's checking us into our hotel room and I can't keep this loopy smile off of my face. He glances down at me and smiles back. He tips my head back and gives me a quick kiss.

He's older than me, by quite a bit, and my opposite in so many ways. He's confident and charming, with a gorgeous smile, and these alluring green eyes. I'm only twenty, ten years his junior, and he always teases me by calling me his baby girl.

We finish checking in and take the elevator up to the honeymoon suite. I'm getting so nervous now that its almost time. Jim has done this before, you know, sex, but I never have.

"Don't worry baby girl." He says as we get off the elevator. "You're going to love it."

He always seems to know just how I'm feeling. Despite the differences in our age he's perfect for me. I've never met another man like him. He slips the key card into the door, and then sweeps me up into his arms and carries me across the threshold.

I get my first glimpse of the room as he sets me down. Rose petals cover the floor and the bed. scented candles flicker all around the room, filling the air with the heavy scent of lavender. A jacuzzi tub dominates one corner of the room, and the bed fills a large portion of the rest of the room. I gulp as I look at that bed, I'm not sure what I'm scared about, but I am.

"How about a bath to help us relax?" He suggests.

He starts the tub and begins stripping off his clothes. I'm watching in rapture as the layers of his suit come off. He is the best looking man I've ever met. Another blush mantles my cheeks as his pants and underwear crumple to the floor. His penis is so big, and now I don't know what to do.

Jim steps towards me and gives me a big hug. I relax against his chest. His hands deftly pull the zipper on my dress down, and he pulls back to let it fall away from me.

"There's my beautiful girl," he says.

I'm blushing and staring at the floor, but from the corner of my eye I can see his penis getting harder. I can feel my stomach tightening as I wonder how it will feel to finally make love.

He quickly unbuttons my bra, and I snap out of my daze long enough to slip out of my undies. We climb into the tub together, and he pulls me close to his side tilting my head back for a kiss. We start making out as the warm water creeps up our legs and across the seats. I relax into the act of kissing and loose myself in the sensation of his lips.

The jets turn on, and I jump nearly out of my skin. Jim just laughs and pulls me closer, as the water churns around us. I'm up on his lap now, and I can feel his penis pushing against my leg. He doesn't do anything with it though, he just keeps kissing me.

I don't even notice at fist that he's shifting me, until suddenly I'm astride him. His hands drop from my face to my chest for just a moment and he chuckles as I give out a little gasp. He kisses my neck, and lets one of his hands slide down between my breasts, towards my belly. My hands are buried in his hair, and I'm trembling from his touch.

His fingers stroke my thighs, and I'm a hyperventilating mess. His lips close around my nipple, his warm mouth is a contrast to the cool air. His hand strokes my vagina then he slips two fingers inside. His tongue works in circles on my nipple, and his free hand is cupping my second breast. I've never felt something so good.

His fingers inside of me are sliding back and forth, rubbing against my walls, and twisting side to side. He's driving me crazy, and he knows it. I'm not breathing any more, I'm panting. Every move he makes is building something up inside of me, and I feel like I'm going to explode. He twirls his thumb over my clitoris and suddenly I'm over the edge. My body shakes, and I can feel myself contracting around his fingers as he continues to rub them inside me. I'm letting out a sound, its half squeal, have scream, and I don't care how much noise I'm making. It just feels so good. I collapse against him as the sensation passes.

"That's my baby girl." He murmurs in my ear. His hand pulls away from my privates and strokes my back. He lets me rest against him for a while, then finally we climb out of the tub.

My shyness around him is gone now, after an experience like that I'm not ever aware that I'm naked. I do bend down to grab a towel to dry myself, and I feel him come and stand behind me. His throbbing penis pushes against my bum for a second and I can hear him sigh.

"I'm going to take you like this some day baby girl, but not tonight." His serious tone sends more shivers down my spine.

He lets me stand up, and pulls me towards the bed. I follow willingly, and lay myself down in the centre of the bed at his direction.

"I wanted you to know how good it can feel before we had sex for real, I know it can hurt for a girl the first time," he tells me. "but I can't wait any more, I just need to feel how tight that little pussy is right now."

His dirty talking winds me up way more than I thought it would. His hand slips between my legs, and I'm rewarded with a smile from him when he feels that I'm already getting wetter. The idea of his penis inside me was scary an hour ago, now it all I can think about. He slides my legs apart and kneels between them. He grabs some lube from the side table, and coats us both liberally with it. Once he's ready he guides his penis forward with one hand, and lets the head of his penis rest against my opening. He leans forward so that he is hanging over me and gently presses himself inwards.

I understand what he means about the pain, its so big, and I'm so little. My body doesn't like stretching to fit him. He goes slow though, stopping after every cementer to let me adjust to his girth. I never imagined a man's penis could be so big. He uses one of his hands to stroke my face, and we're staring into each others eyes as we slowly join together. Its the most intimate moment of my life.

Finally he's all the way inside of me, its an interesting sensation, being so full. I can feel my muscles adjusting to him, and it feels so good. He pulls his hips up, drawing his penis part way out, then gently thrusts it back in. The feeling of him pressing against my sides makes me moan just a little bit, he seems to love my noises, I can see his face light up every time a sound escapes my lips.

His pace increases, thrusting faster and faster in and out of me. He props himself up with one hand, and his free hand is roaming over my body, playing with my breasts, running through my hair, and caressing my hips. My own hands are gripping the sheets tightly as I can feel that pressure building in my stomach again. I begin gasping and moaning uncontrollably, and he redoubles his efforts. I feel like we're going to start a fire with all the thrusting and rubbing he's doing. I'm not complaining though, it feels so good.

I'm screaming again, coming with him inside of me feels so much better than it did the first time, my muscles squeeze his penis, and I can feel him shudder. He pauses, then thrusts really hard, again and again into me, then collapses onto my chest. His hands play with my hair, and he is murmuring into my ear as we lay tangled together.

"Thats it baby girl, you took it all in just like a pro."

I sigh in delight at his praise, I can feel his soft penis pull out, and the coolness of his sperm dripping out of me, but he doesn't seem to want to get up, so I stay laying on the bed with him. We fall asleep like that, and its the perfect end to my perfect day. I've never been so happy in my life.

"Hey baby girl." The room is dark and I'm not sure what going on at first. Jim is shaking my shoulders, I'm a bit cold, stiff, and my vagina has a dull ache. Its not too unpleasant, just different.

His hands are moving over my skin again, but I'm so tired, I'm not sure what he wants.

"I'm so fucking horny, my beautiful wife is naked in bed with me, and I need her," he keeps talking dirty in my ear, and once again like magic I feel myself becoming aroused.

"Roll onto your back baby girl, and kneel."

I do as I'm told, he guides my hands up so they are braced against the headboard. Then his hands drop to push my legs a little farther apart. He slathers us in lube again and pushes his penis back in side of me. Its different than last time, he doesn't take it as slow, but it doesn't hurt much more than the first time. His hands grab my swinging breasts, and cradle them while he sets a slow pace, thumping against the back of my thighs. We keep going like this for a while, I don't like it as much as laying down, but it still feels good to have him inside of me. He lets go of one of my breasts and uses his hand to gently pull my head backwards.

"I'm going to teach you how to be my dirty little girl, I want to fuck you every night, at least once." His hand on my boob shifts and his fingers begin playing with my nipple. I let out a little gasp.

"Louder," He says. "I want you to scream for me again baby girl."

He lets go of my hair and his hand drops to my vagina, he massages my clit in rhythm with my breast and I start going crazy with pleasure. My body starts to swing in time with his, we're hitting harder now, and he's pressing deeper inside me with each push. I'm moaning and gasping for him. My noises drive him crazy too. We're like animals, throwing ourselves against each other with no thought but for the pleasure waiting on the horizon. His hands go to my waist and he's pushing hard again, coming already.

I mewl pathetically and his hands return to their previous locations, forcing me closer to where he is, closer to the edge of bliss. He's getting soft inside me, but it doesn't matter now. I've reached my orgasm.

We lean against the headboard for a minute catching our breath, but he doesn't pull out of me this time. His penis is already getting hard again.

"Just one more baby, I just want to try one more with you." I'm getting sore, but I can't resist his begging. I want to be a good wife, and I love pleasing my new husband.

Once he's hard he pulls out and instructs me to kneel on the floor next to the bed. He perches on the end and guides my head forward with his hands. I don't understand what he wants at first.

"Suck on it baby girl, as best you can. I want to feel your lips."

My stomach churns but I kiss it anyways. Our fluids are all mixed on it and the taste is interesting. I'm not sure I like it at first but the more I kiss and lick his penis the more I come to like it. Eventually I'm cleaning it with relish, and I find myself a little disappointed when its all clean.

"Slide it into your mouth, and use your tongue to play with it, Oh fuck, yeah, just like that."

I keep playing with him for a long time, letting him slide around in my mouth. My tongue runs up and down his shaft, and I swirl it around his head.

"Good, okay, stand up baby girl."

He lays me on the edge of the bed and he stands while we have sex one more time. My legs are wrapped around his waist. He gets so much deeper than before, I can feel him pressing up all the way inside of me with each thrust. His hand is on my clit again and it doesn't seem to take any time for me to reach the edge. We come together, riding the waive of ecstasy.

Once were done he crawls into bed, and we dig our way under the sheets like excited children. I fall asleep curled against his chest. Now my wedding night is really complete.