Wedding Night Bliss

Story Info
The story of a woman's first time
1.1k words
3.53
89k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was cold winter night. Sherry had waited for this night her entire life. She sat at her hotel vanity, brushing her long curly blonde hair. Jonathon, her groom was down the hall getting ice for the champagne to toast to their new life together. As she slowly removed her wedding gown, she looked back at herself in the mirror.

"Tonight is the night." she whispered.

Her white lace nightgown clung to her curvaceous body. She gently glided her hands up and down her supple breasts, her nipples got harder and harder with each touch. She thought of Jonathon as she slowly caressed herself. She laid on the bed, moving her hands closer and closer to her tight, virginal pussy. Her fingers rubbed her already erect clitoris as soft moans hushed over the room. Suddenly, the door opened, it was him. She quickly sat up and wiped her hand on the silk bed sheets.

"I see you've started already." Jonathon quipped with a slight smirk.

"I couldn't help myself." she blushed.

She was 19, and a real virgin. She had never see a mans member, never touched it, but she thought of it quite often. Her mother warned her of the evils of sex, how man will ask her to do dirty and sinful things. When she was young teenager and started to masturbate, she felt so guilty, but soon those feelings of guilt turned to pure ecstasy. When she met Jonathon, she was away at college, away from her mothers martyr influence. They fell in love soon after and he proposed. He never once pressured her to have sex before the wedding, he was the perfect man, and he was her man, for the rest of their lives.

"Are you ready Sherry?" Jonathon anxiously asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Sherry quivered nervously.

Jonathon moved toward Sherry, undressing himself as she looked on with amazement. He put his hand on her shoulder and went in to kiss her. She hesitated, but soon gave into him. His lips were so warm and inviting. Her whole body shook with pleasure. She was ready to become a woman. He moved towards the bed and sat her down on the edge. He pulled down his boxers as his bulging manhood appeared. Sherry looked it, inspecting every vein.

"Be a good girl and put it in your mouth." Jonathon ordered.

Sherry looked at him, scared of about what she was about to do for the man she loved.

"My mouth?" she asked nervously

"It'll feel good for me and then it'll be your turn." Jonathon said convincingly.

Sherry took his throbbing erect penis into her hand and started to stroke it, looking up at him like a scared little girl looking for approval. She opened her mouth and started to lick the tip. She opened mouth wider and took his fullness into her mouth and started to bob her head, back and forth. He put his hand on the back of her head to guide her. As he pushed his cock deeper into her, she started to gag and pull away.

"It's ok sweetie, you're doing a great job, I'm gonna cum soon." Jonathon reassured her.

She put it back in her mouth and started to suck harder and faster. His moans filled the air. Sherry knew he was enjoying himself and felt elated.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum baby, I'm gonna cum! He screamed. "Keep it in your mouth, let me fill you with my hot cum!" he moaned.

His body shook as the cum traveled through his long, hard cock, spurting into her mouth. She swallowed it with a distasteful look came upon her face.

"You're so good at that baby, thank you." Jonathon whispered.

"I sort of enjoyed it a little." Sherry said with a smile.

"Now it's your turn, lay down and get comfortable." He ordered.

Sherry laid back, with her legs tightly closed. Jonathon climbed onto the bed next to her and put his manly hand on her chest. He started to rub her milky white breast. Her nipples, fully erect as he stroked them. Sherry started to pant and breathe heavily as he took her left nipple into his mouth and sucked it hard. For a brief moment, Jonathon and Sherry locked eyes. He could see how nervous yet excited she was. He pulled down her white lace panties and started making small circles with his slender fingers are her clitoris. Her breathing became even more erratic as he started pushing his index finger into her. He took one of her fingers and put it inside of her, their fingers touched inside of her wet cunt.

"Don't stop, oh god please don't stop!' Sherry screamed.

"I'm gonna fuck you now; I'm gonna fuck you so hard." Jonathon panted.

Jonathon got on top of Sherry, pushing her legs wider and wider apart. Her back arched and she gently kissed him.

"Are you ready sweetie?" He asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be, just go slow." Sherry whispered.

Jonathon slowly stroked his hard cock, and rubbed it against her wet lips. He slowly put his penis inside of her virginal cunny. Sherry inched back as his manhood gently poked her hymen. She cried out as he pushed it further inside of her. He thrusted hard inside of her, she started to cry.

"Please stop, please it hurts so much." Sherry winced.

"Baby I got to keep going, it'll feel better soon." Jonathon said.

Sherry looked at Jonathon and nodded her head, signaling him to keep going. He grabbed her breasts and put one into his mouth and sucked her nipple hard. She wiped a tear from her eye as he lowered himself down so he could guide his cock into her pussy. He grabbed his throbbing cock and slowly pressed it against her lips, running it up and down, circling around her clit. He finally thrusted into her, hard and unapologetically. She cried out even louder than the first time. But he continued to fuck her as the blood from her freshly torn hymen surrounded his cock. She was so tight, the tightest Jonathon had ever felt. He loved it. Sherry started to breathe more and more heavily and her eyes were tightly shut.

"Ahh you're so fucking tight!" Jonathon screamed.

As Jonathon started going in and out, Sherry noticed that the pain was slowly fading. She was even starting to feel pleasure from his long, hard cock squeezing into her tight and wet pussy. She started to pant, and her panting soon became in sync with his. She wrapped her legs around him and started scratching at his back. He seemed to like it.

"I'm gonna cum soon baby. Can I come inside you?" Jonathon asked.

"Do whatever you want daddy!" Sherry screamed.

Jonathon lifted his head from Sherrys' breast. He made the most guttural moans and collapsed on top of Sherry. It was over. Sherry was finally a woman. A real woman. He shifted his body and laid next to her on the bed and smiled. With that one smile, she kissed him and they drifted off to sleep.