Wedding Night Tease

Story Info
Alissa and her bridesmaids have an agenda.
2.1k words
4.35
45.3k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,078 Followers

After a few drinks flowed at the wedding reception, Alissa teasingly mentioned to her new husband that she hadn't worn panties all day - including during the ceremony. And that she talked her four bridesmaids into doing the same. The mental images, of course, aroused him.

Alissa giggled. "You honored your commitment, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did," he replied, looking into her bright, excited eyes. "It wasn't easy, but I did."

She giggled again. "Imagine. Two weeks without release. I bet you've been thinking about how good it will feel to cum inside me, haven't you?"

His boner pressed hard against his pants. But she knew that. She could get herself near orgasm just from teasing.

"Alissa -"

"I invited the girls to come to the bridal suite for a little playing before we get down to business. You want a peek at their pussies, don't you?"

Then she broke away to talk to friends. Alissa knew that her teasing was hard on Ned, but she did it anyway. After all, she thought, it's my wedding night too, and doing this gets me so hot! She wanted to retreat somewhere and bring herself to a quick orgasm, but figured that she could wait a few hours to make it so much sweeter.

And sweeter it was. About an hour before the reception ended, each bridesmaid quietly slipped away. When they returned, their faces had a healthy blush, and they wore excited smiles.

Later in the bridal suite, Alissa and her bridesmaids convinced Ned to remove all his clothes. After all, an aroused and horny male is more than willing to shed his clothes on demand in front of several attractive women.

"The girls want you to lick their pussies," Alissa stated after Ned had undressed. "They'll feel safer if you can't touch them. Get on the bed here."

The girls efficiently bound his hands out of the way, and also tied his legs spread apart. Alissa got a bottle of lubricant and knelt on the bed by Ned's midsection. "Okay girls, I'll show you what to do. First, squirt some oil on your hand, and very lightly stimulate his cock." Ned groaned as his new bride's skilled hands quickly brought him near ejaculation, and then pulled back. "He hasn't had any release in two weeks, so his cock is sensitive." The bridesmaids all giggled at his helpless arousal. "Don't let him cum," Alissa continued. "After you bring him to the edge, you can show him your pussy and have him lick you to orgasm."

Alissa hiked up her wedding dress and straddled her new husband's face. As she brought her tingling pussy to his mouth, she said, "Okay, show them how you eat pussy!"

The girls looked on in aroused anticipation as Ned enthusiastically applied his talented mouth to Alissa's pussy. She uttered choked moans of pleasure from the start. Ned licked and swallowed her abundant cream of arousal. He always liked how heavily she creamed, and wondered if other girls did the same.

It took scarcely a few moments for the bride to surrender to a long-awaited orgasm. She clutched his head as she vigorously rocked her hips. "Oh, I needed that," she sighed. "Dasha, do you want to try your hand at edging him? Be careful that he doesn't cum."

Dasha had obviously been looking forward to her participation. She smiled as she took off her dress. She had only to step out of her shoes, and she was totally nude. Her firm and pert breasts needed no bra. She was the youngest bridesmaid at 19. She hopped on the bed and opened her legs.

"Ned, do you like my legs? Are they cute?"

Ned's member reached for the ceiling. "Yes!"

"Before I started letting my boyfriend fuck me, I'd wait until he was about to go crazy. The I'd let him fuck my legs. I wouldn't let him put it in me, but I loved seeing his cock slither between my shins and spurt all over them. I bet if I let you feel my legs, you'd spurt all over yourself."

Ned groaned. Dasha reached for the lubricant. She knew she had to be careful. She very lightly grasped Ned's throbbing cock and slowly stroked it. Her diminutive hand felt heavenly to Ned, and he desperately wanted release. As the other girls looked on, Dasha brought Ned up to the edge of release and stopped.

"Please!" Ned gasped.

"Please what?" Dasha teased, "Please do it again?"

"No... please let me cum!" He didn't care that the others were watching, or that his new bride heard him beg Dasha to let him spurt.

She giggled as she straddled Ned's face. "Lick it, Ned!"

The other girls whispered among themselves when he began to lick Dasha's abundantly creamy pussy. "That feels good, Ned. Keep going! Ohh! Oh! Ahhhh!" Dasha's orgasm washed over her body and she blissfully pumped her hips as her gasps filled the room.

"Oh, I loved that," she sighed as she climbed off the bed.

Ahni, a dark-haired beauty, seductively smiled as she efficiently brought Ned to the edge of ejaculation. She then shed her clothes. Instead of straddling Ned's mouth, she stroked his cock a second time until he was near spurting. Then she settled her pussy on his mouth for an intense orgasm. She didn't say a word during the entire episode.

Trisha, a vivacious petite blonde, was next. Ned twisted and bucked as the sexy bridesmaid's hand carefully felt and stroked his frustrated member. The only sounds coming from the bound groom were desperate groans and choked moans. As she tantalizingly stroked, she said, "Are you going to lick my pussy real good? I've never had a married man lick it!"

"Uhh... Oh! Yes, I will!" he choked out.

He was convinced that she was going to let him spurt. He was almost past the point of no return when she pulled back.

"No-ohhhh!" he shouted as he thrashed on the bed.

Trisha giggled and settled her blonde pussy on Ned's mouth. She didn't bother to remove her dress. Ned felt as if he were trapped in a frustrating dream as he licked Trisha's beautiful blonde cunt. He noticed that all the girls had abundantly creamy pussies.

Donna was next. As the last bridesmaid in line, she was highly aroused and looking forward to her adventure. She removed her dress so that it wouldn't get soaked with her pussy juices, and got on the bed. She gazed directly into Ned's eyes as she slowly stroked his desperate cock. She had a casual, experienced aura about her, as if she regularly edged her boyfriend. A slight smile graced her visage as Ned quickly approached ejaculation. She pulled her hand away at the exact right time, and he exclaimed, "Please, I need to cum! It's my wedding night!"

Alissa and the girls giggled at that. Donna then straddled Ned's face, grasped his head firmly, and wiggled her hips as he licked and sucked on her pussy. Three times he swallowed her abundant cream before she looked skyward and proclaimed her orgasm to everyone in the room.

"That felt good," she panted. "Tell me, Ned, if Alissa wanted you to lick my pussy again - some other time - would you like that?"

"Oh yes!" he exclaimed.

"Did you like tasting my pussy?"

"Yes!"

"I think you're a lucky guy, Ned. A lot of men fantasize about licking the pussies of all the bridesmaids - especially if they're young and sexy. But you actually got to do it!"

Donna got off the bed. All eyes were on Alissa.

While her bridesmaids stood by in suspense, she silently and seductively removed all her clothes. Ned was still bound to the bed, his purple cock engorged and throbbing. This was going far different from what he expected, and he wisely refrained from questioning his new bride, since he was at her mercy.

His nuts ached tremendously. A thousand questions raced through his mind. He wondered if he would get to cum on his wedding night. He wondered if it was wise to have refrained from ejaculation for the previous two weeks. He wondered if they should have discussed their wedding night plans and expectations prior to this. And he certainly didn't think he would have an audience. He had to admit that being intimate with the bridesmaids, even if it were only licking their pussies, was a huge turn-on. And, he had never been teased and edged before. He craved release more than anything else.

Completely naked, Alissa got on the bed and mounted Ned. Without saying a word, she took him completely into her aroused pussy. Then she looked him in the eye.

"Ned, you want to cum, don't you?"

He nodded his head as he panted.

"In a few minutes, you're going to have the most intense orgasm of your life. And then you're going to clean my pussy with your mouth - and swallow."

She pumped her hips a few times. "Have you ever done that before, Ned?"

He was completely discombobulated. His mind was reeling, in a panic, not knowing what to think. He was sure that he would do ANYTHING to cum. Even if it was licking up his own semen from his new bride's pussy.

"Ned - have you ever done that? Licked cum out of a girl's pussy?"

"N-no..." he answered tentatively.

All the bridesmaids burst out giggling.

Alissa smiled. "Actually, you have, Ned. Every one of the bridesmaids got a good fucking today. And you ate their pussies. And you told Donna you'd do it again if I asked you to."

Ned turned red at the humiliating thought that he'd been tricked into licking other men's sperm from the sexy bridesmaids' pussies. Alissa started to rock her hips, and the girls gathered around closer.

"You've been teased enough, Ned. You're going to give your bride a good serving in her hot pussy! And with all these sexy girls watching! They want to see you cum. And lick my pussy clean. You'll do that for me on our wedding night, won't you?"

Ned knew that he had better go along with her plans if he wanted release. And, he was more aroused than he had ever been. He readily agreed as he felt the inevitable progression of his impending orgasm as Alissa continued to pump her hips with his engorged cock inside her.

He couldn't have delayed his orgasm even if he had wanted to. It didn't matter who was watching, how humiliated he would be, he needed to release his sperm more than he needed anything else at the moment.

"Oh god! Alissa! Ahh! Uhhh! Uhhhh!"

He bucked as much as his bindings allowed as he spurted and spurted. Alissa hung on, and her bridesmaids looked on in awe of the powerful force of nature. Ned's orgasm, as well as his incoherent exclamations, went on for nearly a minute while Alissa kept his cock inside her and continued to rock.

Ned gave a big sigh. Relief had been sweet. He realized then that the reason he was bound to the bed was that Alissa could make sure that he licked her pussy clean, since his willingness all but vanished after his intense release.

The bridesmaids, in their various states of dress and undress, wanted to see Ned lick up his profuse serving of sperm from his new bride's cunt. The way their excited eyes gleamed, and their sensual smiles, and their eagerness, all served to enhance the sexual atmosphere in the bridal suite.

"It's time for dessert, Ned," Alissa teased. She pulled back and Ned's cock flopped out of her pussy. Dasha and Ahni grasped his head and held him still while Alissa straddled his face and settled her abundantly creamy pussy on his mouth. Ned knew he really had no choice, so he gave in and began to lick. The bridesmaids released their hold on him, and he swallowed.

Alissa gave a sensuous sigh, and Ned kept licking and swallowing. Alissa was in a world of her own as she wiggled and squirmed. Ned was aware only of the raw sensuality and scent of his bride's aroused and demanding pussy. Alissa blissfully surrendered to her orgasm. Ned felt the strong contractions of her pussy against his mouth. It was definitely something he wanted to experience with his cock inside her.

Afterward, the girls released Ned's bindings. By that time his member was hard again, in spite of the unexpected experience of having his wedding consummation observed by the bridesmaids. Alissa gave them all hugs and they said their flirtatious goodbyes to Ned.

Alissa then lay back on the bed and spread her legs. "Fuck me, Ned," she said in a sensuous voice. He wasted no time in entering his new bride. While he vigorously pumped, she said, "Ned... if you'll eat the pie from now on, I'll arrange for some playtime with us and the bridesmaids. I know Donna is game."

She knew what his answer was as he began to spurt uncontrollably inside her.

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,078 Followers