Wedding Shop Ch. 02

Story Info
Bride's Uncle gets more involved with the wedding party.
8.3k words
4.71
208.1k
74
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,148 Followers

Note to readers: Many thanks for your feedback concerning THE WEDDING SHOP. If you haven’t read THE WEDDING SHOP yet please take the time to do so before reading Chapter II. Make sure you are at least 18 years old and enjoy.

The Wedding Shop II

John fell asleep after his sister Maggie left the shop. It was after 6:00PM when he awoke on the leather sofa and looked at his watch.

“Shit. I have to make dinner tonight.” He said out loud as he pulled on his clothes.

He looked into the large mirror by the dressing platform to see scratches and bruises on his body. He and his wife Ann had not had sex in over 9 months. It was either feast or famine. No sex for what seemed to be forever and today he fucked two women and played around with four others.

He locked up the shop and stopped at a Chinese Restaurant to pick up some carryout.

“Where have you been?” Ann asked when he opened the door to the garage.

“Brian’s mother came by and so did Maggie.” John said as he quickly took out some plates to put the fried rice and chicken on.

“How do you feel?” John asked his wife. She looked terrible. Her hair was a total wreck and she looked pale without any makeup.

“Better.” Cough, cough. “Maybe I’ll be able to go to work tomorrow?” She said trying to hold a glass of water. Her hands were trembling she was so weak.

“I think I should watch the shop until you are 100%.” He said.

“Really?” She said with a puzzled look. “I almost had to push you out the door this morning.”

“It’s not so bad. I can stand it for a few more days.” John said trying not to look excited that he would help other women fit into their gowns.

“Well, Ok, as long as it doesn’t bother you. I don’t want to hear you moaning for the next three months.” Cough. Cough.

They finished their meals and John helped Ann back into bed. She was asleep in less than 10 minutes.

The phone rang.

“Hello?” John said.

“Hi. It’s me.” His sister said on the other end. “Are you coming over?” She asked in a sexy voice.

“I want to. I really do. But, Ann is feeling pretty bad.” John really was dead tired and wanted to go to sleep himself. He knew there would be other opportunities with Maggie.

“You’re tired of me already?” She asked jokingly.

“We need to back off some.” He said. “We will be seeing each other quite a bit the next few weeks before the wedding.”

“Will I see you tomorrow?” She asked.

“I’ll be at the shop.” He answered. “OK. Goodnight.” She said while hanging up.

Ann felt a little better the next morning but was still too weak to go to work.

The morning was quite boring for John. No nude wedding parties showed up or horny nieces. At 10:00 he thought about closing the shop when he heard the front door open.

“Uncle John?” A man’s voice said.

He moved out to see Cathy’s fiancée standing there. “Brian. Glad to see you.”

“My mother told me to meet her here this morning. She has to pick up her gown that Aunt Ann ordered for her.” He said.

“I didn’t see anything for your Mother in the last shipment.” John said.

“She has already tried it on. The gown was sent out to someone for alterations.”

“Do you know who?” John asked.

“Someone name Sally.” Brian replied.

John moved into the small office and looked in the card index. There was no name under “S” for Sally but he did find a Sally Rogers. He called the number and found out she had Brian’s mother’s dress and it was ready but she couldn’t deliver it until later this afternoon.

“The dress is ready but I’ll have to go get it.” John said. “It’s only a few minutes from here so it won’t take me long. Would you watch the shop for me?”

“Sure.” Brian answered. John headed out the rear door where he parked his car.

Brian was so happy to marry Cathy. He had to escape the claws of his dominating Mother. If he stayed any longer under her domain he would go nuts. He looked around the shop and moved into the back dressing area. He noticed the bridal party’s gowns on the rack and saw a white wedding dress partially hidden behind them. He didn’t want any bad luck looking at Cathy’s gown before the wedding so he moved quickly back out to the front of the shop. He was looking at the sexy negligees and teddies when the door opened. Buzz.

He jumped and turned to see his mother standing there.

“Mother.” He said trying to hide a sheer negligee behind his back.

“What are you hiding?” She asked not smiling.

“I was just straightening out some of the clothing. Uncle John had to go on an errand.” He said trying to hang the sexy garment on the rack without looking. He thought it caught but he saw it fall to his feet.

“Brian. I’m ashamed of you. What is that at your feet?” She said with her hands on her hips.

Brian didn’t answer, as he stood frozen in front of his Mother. He outweighed her by at least 100 pounds but it didn’t matter. They both knew she was in control.

“Pick it up. NOW!” She yelled.

Brian quickly turned and held it up in front of him.

“How many times have I told you about touching my sexy clothing?” She asked.

“But, this is not….” He started to say.

“QUIET!” She screamed.

“Follow me.” She commanded as she walked by him.

Brian did as she directed. They moved into the back room and she turned. “Where is the negligee?”

Brian turned to point to the front. “GO GET IT!” She ordered.

He didn’t ask why but almost ran and picked up the sheer nightie. She was standing on the platform when he returned.

“There is only one way to break you of this problem you have.” She said. “I must put it on so you will be satisfied.”

“No Mother. I’m not…” He started to say before she once again cut him off. “No more words from you. You will do as I say. Correct?”

Brian shook his head yes.

John was happy the gown was packaged and ready to go. He quickly signed for it and headed back to the shop. He noticed a Lexus SUV parked in front. It had to be Brian’s Mother Loretta. He remembered he had to check the back shipping platform to make sure no deliveries had arrived. He moved around the building and found two new boxes. He gathered them under his arm along with Loretta’s dress and unlocked the rear door. He figured they were in the front of the store so he laid the boxes down and carried the dress down a small hallway to the dressing room.

As he placed his hand on the doorknob he heard, “No more words from you. You will do as I say. Correct?” John froze and put his ear to the door. Was Brian’s mom talking to him in that tone? Shit. The man was almost 22 years old.

“Help me out of this dress.” She ordered as she turned her back to her son. He didn’t move. “Brian. If you don’t do as I say I may have to tell your little whore about how you like to sleep in Mother’s bed.”

Brian did as he had done since he could remember. He moved over and helped his mother undress.

John was so shocked at what he was hearing he had to see what was going on. He moved out into the small office and peaked through the small window in the door. He gasped when he saw Brian unsnapping his mother’s bra. He guessed Loretta to be in her late forties. She had short brown hair and a nice body for her age. He looked in amazement as Brian pulled the bra from his mother’s body.

“Well, you might as well look at them.” She said looking at her son in the mirror. She stood with her hands on her hips while pushing her small but remarkably firm naked breasts outward.

Brian looked and gathered enough nerve to speak. “We shouldn’t be doing this here. Uncle John will be back soon.” He said softly.

“Well then hurry and pull my panties down for me.” She ordered.

Brian’s hands were trembling as he pulled her panties quickly down her naked ass and thighs. He looked away as she kicked the silky blue panties to the side. Her dark pubic hair was trimmed into a small bush resting on top of her large pussy lips.

“What’s wrong? Can’t look at me now?” She said with a smile. She turned and took his head in her hands. “Come to momma.” Her hands pulled his face to the center of her chest.

John watched as Brian moved his lips to one of her perky nipples. He sucked the hard digit into his lips and closed his eyes.

“Maybe later I’ll let you do the other thing.” She whispered loud enough for John to hear her.

Shit. John thought. Brian had experience with other women all right but the other woman was his own mother. And, to think he turned down his virgin niece the day before.

Loretta’s hands moved his lips to her other nipple. Sometimes he makes them so sore. She jumped when she heard the front door of the store open and the buzzer go off. "Buzz."

John almost laughed as he watched Loretta and her son try to dress her as quick as possible.

“Hello?” A voice rang out from the main showroom. John moved back through the hallway and out another entrance to the main store. The UPS man stood by the counter.

“Can I help you?” John asked.

“Package for THE WEDDING SHOP.” He said while handing John the clipboard to sign. John signed it and watched as the man moved out the front door.

“Brian? Are you back there?” John yelled already knowing the answer.

Brian stuck his head through the curtain door. “Yes. Uncle John. I’m back here with my mother.” He said.

John tried to forget what he had just seen between Loretta and Brian. He grabbed Loretta’s dress and headed to the dressing area. Loretta was sitting on the sofa.

“Hello John.” She said with a big smile. He noticed her dress was pulled halfway up her thighs. As she uncrossed her legs to stand up he could see all the way up to her crotch. She was not wearing the blue panties. She must have not had enough time to put them on.

“Hi Loretta. It’s nice seeing you again. You must be very excited about the wedding coming up.”

“Oh yes. Of course. Cathy is such a dear.” She said looking over at her wimpy son.

“Here is your gown.” He said while handing the dress to her. He watched as she pulled the plastic protection off and hung the dress up on a hook on the nearby wall.

“I can’t wait to try it on.” She said looking around for a dressing room.

“This is all we have.” John said. “I guess most of the women don’t mind undressing in front of my wife.” He laughed. “I’ll go back to the showroom.”

“Oh no. I don’t have a problem if you stay. Isn’t that right dear.” She said looking over at Brian. Brian shook his head up and down.

“I’m sure it’s nothing you haven’t already seen.” She laughed like she had made an original joke.

John smiled as he moved to sit on the sofa. “Why don’t you help your mother dear?” She politely asked her son.

Brian moved up behind her and repeated what he had already done about 20 minutes ago. He pulled down her long zipper on the back of her dress. John watched as her bare back and bare ass appeared. She was not wearing any underwear. John’s prick hardened as Brian pushed the shoulder straps over her shoulders. The dress was loose enough to fall quickly down to her feet.

She stood naked looking in the mirror at two men peering back at her bare breasts and pussy.

“I must have forgotten my underwear.” She laughed. “Would you bring me the dress John?” She asked so politely which was much different than her tone of voice with Brian before.

“Sure Loretta.” John said as he took the dress off the hook. He moved slowly up to her naked rear. She looked over her shoulder to see his pants tenting out in the front.

“You are such a big man.” She meowed. “My ex-husband was a boy compared to you.”

“Thank you. You have a very nice body.” John said looking at her bare ass only inches in front of his face.

“Do you think so?” She said while turning to face him. Her hard tips were his for the taking. Her legs spread apart slightly to give him a flash of her pink and damp lips.

John held the dress up for her to take but she moved closer to him. Her nipples brushed against his shirt as she moved her hand down to his belt. John looked over her head to see her naked body push forward to touch his hard-on. He held the dress out to the side as her fingers pulled his waistband outward. Her other hand snaked down into his pants until her fingers curled around his shaft.

“OH MY!” She said loudly.

John looked over at Brian to make sure he was all right with her touching his tool. Brian stood at attention; probably happy she was having sex with someone other than him.

John’s hand was frozen holding up the dress as she released his pants and push them down along with his boxers. His hard-on sprang out at her. She pulled the clothing from his body and he stood naked in front of her.

“Kiss my breasts.” She ordered John.

But, John was not going to play her game of control.

“I don’t think so.” He said looking down at her deep blue eyes.

“I think you are going to give me a blow job.” He said with a smile. He leaned to his right to hang the dress on the clothing rack.

“Who do you think you are talking to me like that?” She asked while crossing her arms across her naked boobs.

“I’m the man who saw and overheard your little sex thing with your son before the UPS man came in.” John said as he took her wrists in his hands. He pulled them apart as she tried to stop him. She was weak compared to him.

“I’ll say you raped me.” She said as her voice became softer and lower.

“No you won’t.” John laughed. He took her right hand and placed it back on his rigid prick. Her fingers were clinched into a fist and she looked him in the eye.

She looked around John to her son. “Brian, are you going to let this mean man rape me?”

John could see Brian’s face in the mirror as it turned from being stern to displaying a slight smile.

“I’ll be in the front of the store. I won’t see a thing.” He said as he slowly walked through the curtains.

“What are you going to make me do?” She asked as her hand slowly opened to move around his huge cock.

John didn’t answer her as he watched her hand explore his sex. He moved to the side to watch her jerk him off in the mirror.

“You giant.” She said as she moved her hand up and down. “I can’t stop you if you want to put this inside me.”

John’s hand moved behind her to cup her round very white ass. His fingers explored her crack until he found her rear hole. She gasped as his index finger moved inside to the first knuckle.

“No one has ever…” She started to say until his finger moved in to the second knuckle.

“Ahhh.” She groaned. Her fingers didn’t stop stroking him.

John could feel himself getting closer to cuming. He grabbed her moving hand and stopped her.

“I’m going to fuck you now.” He said looking to see if she would complain. She didn’t.

“I can’t stop you.” She said as she moved with him to the sofa.

She moved back on her own and slowly opened her thighs. Her pink dripping pussy opened for him. John moved down until he was lying between her legs. Her legs wrapped around his hips. His prick was pointing at her opened pussy. He moved forward until the tip caressed her hard clit.

“Ohhh.” She moaned. She waited for him to enter her.

But, John wanted her to beg him to fuck her. He pulled back until the tip moved away.

“Oh no.” She moaned. “If you are going to rape me get it over with.” She said as her legs tried to pull him back to her. But, he was too strong for her.

He moved the tip back until it once again brushed against her hard nub. She pulled her hips upward until her open gash was under his tip. She tried to pull him down. He didn’t budge.

“Ask me to fuck you.” He ordered in her ear.

“What? You want me to ask you to fuck me?” She said while trying to get her breath. Her arms were still trying to pull him inside.

“Yes.” He said as he pushed down until the tip moved inside.

“OH GOD!” She cried as he opened her up.

“Like it?” He asked.

“No.” She lied. He pulled out.

“Yes.” She said softly. He pushed the tip back in.

“No.” She lied. He pulled out.

“YES!” She said loudly. His tip moved back inside.

“Ask.” He ordered.

“I can’t.” She said as her fingernails cut into his back.

He slowly started to pull out again. “OH NO. DON”T” She begged. “I….”

“You what?” He asked.

“I want you to…”

“Keep going.” He whispered as his prick slowly moved inside.

“FUCK ME!” She screamed.

His hips moved like a piston in a two-cylinder engine. He had broken her like a new horse and he now held on for the ride.

The leather sofa was banging against the wall as he gave her everything he had. Her moans could be heard out in the street.

“FUCK ME!” She continued to scream.

John somehow held back his explosion to give her the fucking of her life. Finally her body shook as she came.

“OH YES. OH YES. OH YES.” She screamed at the top of her lungs.

John let go when he heard her explosion. He filled her tight pussy with all he had.

He continued to keep his prick inside her as she slowly returned to Earth. He whispered in her ear. “Don’t ever interfere with Brian and Cathy’s marriage. If I hear of you doing anything besides being a good mother the whole world will know how you treated your son.”

John moved his head up and looked in her eyes for an agreement. She whispered. “OK”.

“We better make sure that dress fits you.” John said as he pulled her naked body up to the platform.

“Anything you say.” She said as she smiled at him. She looked into the mirror as he put the dress on her.

As Brian and Loretta were leaving the store Brian whispered in John’s ear. “Thanks Uncle John.”

John just smiled. He hoped Loretta had not screwed up her son so much his life with Cathy would be messed up. John closed up the shop and headed home. Ann was sitting up looking a lot better.

“How did things go today?” She asked.

“Kind of boring actually. Loretta and Brian came in to pick up her dress.” John said while reading the newspaper.

“I guess I need to fix us some dinner.” He said while standing up.

“No need to.” Ann said. “Maggie is bringing dinner to us tonight.”

Shit. John thought. He didn’t want his wife to get any clue that he was fucking his sister. He knew he could be secretive but Maggie sometimes said and did things without thinking. He would have to keep a close eye on her.

John moved into the shower and was drying off when the bathroom door opened suddenly. Maggie stood there looking at his naked body.

“Maggie! What the fuck are you doing?” He said trying to push her back out into the bedroom.

“Don’t worry. Ann is downstairs making the salads.” She laughed. Her hand moved down to curl around his soft penis.

“We can’t take any chances.” John said while pulling her hand off his tool.

“Maybe I know something you don’t.” She said with a big grin.

“Yeah, right.” John said looking at her to see if she really knew something.

“At first I thought they were just rumors.” She said as she once again moved forward to grab his prick, which was starting to show some life.

“You’re full of shit.” He said still wanting to hear what she had to say.

“What would you say if I told you Ann have been having an affair?” She asked while freezing her hand on his cock.

“Bullshit.” John chuckled.

“And, what guy is she supposed to be fucking?” He asked with a small laugh.

“Who said it was a guy?” Maggie asked.

John laughed out loud. “My wife and another woman? You got to be kidding me.”

“That’s what I heard.” Maggie said while once again stroking his hard-on. “So, my big brother is turned on by the thought, heh?”

“So, bullshit queen, who is this other woman?” He asked starting to believe it might be true. Thinks have been different between the two of them for a few months.

“Guess.” She whispered.

“Don’t play games. Who is it?”

“Someone she sees every day.” Maggie said giving him a hint.

Slickman
Slickman
8,148 Followers