Wedding Trip #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soft and smooth. Always thought you had some nice legs Marisa. Then again I think you have a lot of nice parts. Not to mention your pretty red hair and nice pale white skin. One well shaped, sexy woman. Your husband's one lucky man. You're doing fine and look sexy as hell. Not to be too forward or gross you out but watching you gave me the biggest hard on" Dwane whispered to me. My body reacted again and could feel my vagina almost tingle both because of his touch and what he said. Dwane moved the hair from my neck, softly kissing it. My body almost melted from what this big, sexy, black man was doing to me. Pushing away I turned around.

"Dwane we can't do this ..." I started saying when he interrupted kissing me on the lips. 'I shouldn't be doing this' I thought as I felt my body becoming more turned on by the moment. Dwane broke the kiss and I began to explain again that we really shouldn't do this. That we're friends and most importantly I'm married.

"You're right we can't do this. Not here anyway" Dwane said to me. I wasn't sure what he meant asking him for clarification. "Well it wouldn't be that comfortable here for either of us. If I recall you didn't get to try out the swing earlier" he explained. Lifting me up by the waist without thinking I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he carried me across the room. "What the fuck am I doing?' I asked myself knowing exactly where this was going. I'm happily married, love my husband, and yet was so turned on by this large black man I could feel my vagina almost burn with excitement. Looking back I know I was an idiot for having drunk so much. It loosens me up and makes me all too willing to do things that I normally would control. At that moment my husband was pushed to the back of my mind as my lust overwhelmed me. Had been well over a week since the last time I had sex and wanted it badly and wanted it now from this hot black guy.

Dwane sat me down on one of the swing straps and kissed me deeply again. We made out for over a minute before he kissed my neck which is always a turn on for me. Pulling he looked down at me with a big smile on his face as he reached around my back unhooking my bra which fell off to the floor. Dwane let out a low moan.

"Fuck yeah! Can't tell you how long I've wanted to touch these nice big milky white tits of your's Marisa. So soft with pretty little pale pink nipples" he said as he started kneading them gently. Now I saw what people get turned on by interracial sex. His dark black hands looked so very hot on my very pale white breasts. The color contrast was turning me on even more. Bending down he took one of my nipples into his mouth sucking hard. It felt so good as he did that first to one than the other, back and forth. They were both rock hard and loving the attention. Standing back up Dwane lifted me off the swing to standing again. I asked him what was wrong?

"Nothing at all. It's just hard taking off your panties while you're sitting on it" he explained. Reaching down he grabbed the waist band yanking them off my hips as I let them slip down my legs, stepping out of them. "Damn Marisa you have one nice pale white pussy! Pretty little thing, shaved, smooth, small, and I bet tight too! But I guess I'm about to find that out for myself."

Dwane lifted me back up onto the swing. Telling me to lay back onto the other strap. Doing as he said I was positioned in such a way that I could look down and clearly see my crotch. Dwane took my legs, first the right than left and put them into the leg straps just below my knees so they were spread open wide fully exposing myself to him. He didn't say a word as he moved up between my legs, dropped down to his knees and began to immediately finger and lick my vagina. I felt very, very good! Dwane was a pro with his tongue running it around my clit in amazing ways. I stared down between my legs at the black head between it. Watched as Dwane looked up at me every now and then as he was licking my clit. It was so wrong but so hot. He was so good I came quicker than I ever have before screaming out as I did. Dwane didn't stop though bringing me to a second, third, than fourth orgasm in a matter of seconds. My entire body shook as wave after wave hit me. He stopped after the fourth one letting me catch my breath as he stood up again. Dwane asked me if I had enjoyed that. I told him how could he think I didn't with all the moaning and screaming I had done.

"Well I've got something you'll enjoy even more" he told me. Moving back so I could get a full view of him from the knees up. Dwane had the biggest grin on his face as I watched him grab his thong and began to pull it down. My eye's were fixed on his crotch as his penis came into view.

"Oh my god!" I yelled out as he dropped his little shorts to the ground. His penis sprung out, hard, a black as he is, big as hell, and pointing straight at me. I couldn't believe it was real and not just stuffed. He surely gave credit to that black man myth since by any standards he has a huge dick. I found myself asking him how big it actually was.

"I take it by your reaction John doesn't have one this big?" Dwane asked. Told him not nearly. "Well, it's about 8 1/2 inches long and slightly over 5 1/2 inches around" he explained. I informed him he's slightly over 2 1/2 inches longer and almost two thicker than my husband's. Dwane laughed.

"I'm sorry for you. Didn't realize John had such a smaller dick. So, you're in for a real treat then!" Dwane told me. "This big black dick is going to feel real nice in your little white pussy! Don't worry baby I'll be gentle ... at first"

Dwane moved back up between my outstretched thighs, his big black dick in hand. Once there he looked down at my crotch and began rubbing the big head of his dick up over my vagina lips, spreading them open. Running it around my clit a few times before lowering until I could feel the soft tip line up with my hot, wet little hole. There he stopped.

"Is your little pale pink pussy ready for my big black meat injection?" he asked. I wasn't sure what to say as I stared down at that big black dick poised to enter me. I just shook my head in agreement. Dwane didn't need anymore encouragement as he started to place pressure against my hole trying to gain admittance. My body slowly opened up for him as his head stretched me open wide. He eventually was able to work the head in and was already stretching me wider than I have ever been in my life.

"You really have one tight pussy Marisa! Can't tell you how long I dreamed of the day I could shove my big dick into your body. Even after you got married I wanted to fuck you like no one else" Dawne told me. He now started to work that monster into me a little at a time. Deeper and deeper he went. I couldn't deny that it was somewhat uncomfortable since he is so much bigger than my husband's. Yet it also felt good at the same time. By now he was deeper than John gets and he still had more to go. A couple seconds later I felt the head of his dick bump slightly against my cervix and yelled out to Dwane not to push and deeper.

"I couldn't if I wanted to" he explained with a laugh. "See for yourself." Looking down I saw exactly what he meant. His pelvis was pressed right up against mine. His entire eight plus inch long, 5.5 plus inch thick, massive black dick was buried all the way inside of me! How the hell did he fit it all in? I was shocked to say the least. Dwane said he was surprised as well, never thought I would take it all either. He asked me how it felt?

"Odd" I replied. "I feel very, very full and stretched. It's slightly uncomfortable to be honest yet feels good at the same time." I also could have added that it felt like he was splitting me in half. He just smile telling me it would feel much better once I got used to it's size. Dwane adjusted himself slightly and grabbed my waist with both hands before he pulled a little out than slowly pushed it back in. He did it again and again, each time pulling a little more out. Gradually the discomfort disappeared to be replaced solely by pleasure. Soon enough he had me constantly moaning in pleasure as I watched his big black dick slide in and out of my body. He eventually worked up a good rhythm and got to the point of pulling it almost all of the way out before slamming it back into me. Was glad he had thick walls our his neighbors would be able to hear all of the moaning and screaming I was doing which echo throughout the entire basement.

Dwane - "Feels good doesn't Marisa?"

Me - "YES!"

Dwane - "You like my big black dick don't you white girl?"

Me - "Yes! ... feels ... so ... good!"

Dwane - "Feel better than your husband's?"

Me - "Yes it does! Forgive me but it does!"

Dwane - "Fuck you pussy feels so fucking good! Tell me baby, I want to hear you say my big black dick feels better than John's."

Me - "Yes! ... it feels much better"

Dwane - "What feels much better?"

Me - "Your big black dick feels so much better than my husband's!"

"That's what I wanted to hear. Can't tell you how many times I masturbated to the thought of fucking you. Feels so much better than I ever imagined" Dwane said. That lead him to fuck me harder making me scream even more. I couldn't believe how good it felt. My hands were digging hard into the straps of the swing as my legs were sticking out stiff and toes curled in pleasure. That's when I could feel it building again telling Dwane I was about to have my fifth orgasm. This made him smile as he worked even harder to get me there. It wasn't just what he was doing that was making me build up to another orgasm, though it's the biggest factor. The other thing was the sight we made together. Never thought I'd look down at my legs to see them spread wide and a large sexy black man between them. His black dick slicing in and out of me. The color contrast of my very pale white skin against his dark was so fucking hot!

"Cum baby. Cum around my black dick Marisa!" he ordered. That seemed to drive me over the edge as I yelled out cumming for the fifth time, my eyes rolling back into my head. Dwane continued to fuck me the entire time not letting up for a second. My breasts were bouncing with each hard thrust. Dwane reached up grabbing them and pinching my nipples as he plowed into me. I was in heaven having never been in some much pleasure for so long in my life. He was already lasting more than twice as long as John does. Sadly it wasn't going to last forever. Around ten or so minutes after he started he was about to lose his steam.

Dawne - "Shit baby ... can't hold back much longer! So fucking glad you're on the pill!"

Me - "Why?"

"Because I want to cum in you so fucking badly!" Dwane said. I wasn't sure what to say. I never even considered asking him to put on a condom. Not because I trusted him as a friend or because I'm on birth control. I was just so caught up in the moment that it didn't cross my mind. Was extremely thankful at that time that I have been taking my pill every day.

"Oh fuck! Here it comes baby! Gonna cum in your tight white pussy! OH FUCK!" Dwane yelled loudly as he slammed his entire dick into me. Dwane pressed hard against me, fully buried, as he began to have his orgasm. His whole body went stiff just before I felt load after load of his hot semen shooting deep inside my body. Could feel each stream slamming against my cervix and filling up my already fully pussy. And boy did he ever cum a lot! Much more than John does. Dwane finally let out a big sigh as he finished. He didn't move though but held himself inside of me until he began to go soft. Slowly pulling it out I felt very empty except for the prodigious amounts of semen he left in me. Looking down I was impressed that even soft Dwane's black dick was nothing to shake a stick at. He just stood there trying to catch his breath. That's when I started feeling a slow, thick stream of his cum leaking out of me running down to the crack of my ass.

"I hate to bother you but I think I need to clean myself up and need help getting out of this thing" I told him. Dwane apologized and undid the straps around my thighs helping me to my feet. By then I had already dripped some onto the floor and rushed off to the bathroom. Though I had a hard time walking both from the incredible sex and the alcohol. When I came back out Dwane helped me upstairs leading me to his bedroom. Before I could say anything he picked me up, carried me over, and laid me in his bed. I asked him what was going on.

"We've already gotten naked together and had sex so why not just share the big comfortable bed in my room?" he asked. "No reason to be modest now!" I was too tired, sore, and buzzed to argue as I curled up next to him and fell asleep.

12