Wedding Trip #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck baby! Best blow job I've ever gotten! Thanks again for doing it while I was on the phone too. Something extra hot about being on the phone with your husband while you did that. Not to mention that I've always wanted to shot my cum on your nice big white tits. Sorry to have blackmailed you but you can trust me. I lied about telling him if you hadn't done that since I never planned on ever doing that. Sorry about that but damn! ... thanks again" he said smiling down at me. I told him he was more than welcome and admitted there was also something a little hot about having done that. Standing up I went into the kitchen to clean my chest off as Dwane called John again.

The next morning I woke up late to find Dwane still sleeping beside me in his bed. Sitting up I slowly got off the bed so not to wake him and headed off to the bathroom. After getting back into the bedroom I adjusted my black nightgown and was about to get something to eat when my attention was drawn elsewhere. Dwane was still sleeping but was sporting quite a tent with the sheet sticking up high above his crotch. Without thinking twice I climbed softly back onto the bed, slipping up under the sheet towards him. Moving right up to his body I wrapped my hand around his shaft as gently as I could.

As I stared at this massive black penis before me I couldn't believe how far I had come in so short a period of time. If I hadn't been a little drunk I know it most likely never would have happened in the first place. Yet, I went from willing to regretful to willing in what seemed like a blink of an eye. Now here I am not just willing but about to initiate sex with a man other than my husband. It as wrong but at the same time I wanted it so bad, it felt so good.

Leaning in I slowly ran the tip of my tongue up the underside of his erect dick to the head before sinking my mouth down onto it. I felt Dwane's dick twitch sightly in my mouth as I softly began sucking it. I heard a soft moan escape from him but I knew he wasn't fully awake yet so I continued until the covers were thrown off my head. Looking up I saw Dwane with a big smile on his face.

"Good morning to you too!" he said. Pulling off I bid him a good morning as well before taking him back into my mouth, this time sucking hard and fast. Dwane just laid there relaxing as I sucked his dick for a couple minutes fully enjoying himself. By then I was very turned on and very wet. Pulling my mouth back off I sat up. Dwane moved to get up as well when I told him to stop and lay back down. Dwane looked puzzled but did as I asked. Scooting on my knees until I was just beside of him. Lifting the hem of my nightgown up I swung my left leg over to the other side of Dwane straddling his body. His rock hard dick rested up against my ass. Lifting my body up on my knees I reached down between us with my right hand and grabbed his dick. Leaning forward slightly to make it easier I lined up the tip of the head with my pussy. Smiling down at him without saying a word I began to sit down onto his dick, guiding it slowly into my body. Dwane let out a low moan as I sunk onto him.

"That's right baby. Slide your tight white pussy onto my big black dick!" Dwane ordered me. Soon enough I had taken all of it into me making me as our pelvis' were touching and his dick was just barely brushing against my cervix. Even then it still amazed me I could take all 8 1/2 odd inches into me. Not to mention his thickness as well stretching me wide. At first I began rocking back and forth on it before leaning down above him while propped up on my hands and started sliding up and down on it. Alternating between fast and slow or taking him almost all the way out and holding it there for a short period before moving all the way back down onto him. He just laid there enjoying it as he played with my breasts or held my waist as I rode him.

"Fuck yeah Marisa" Dwane moaned. "Ride that big black dick like a good little white girl! My married white slut! Lean back and rock so I can rub your clit baby."

Doing as he said I sat straight up then leaned backwards with my hands now down by his knees and my chest was up towards the ceiling. I slowly rocked back and forth with him fully buried inside of me. Dwane reached down under my nightgown and began rubbing my clit. I had a massive orgasm around his dick in less than two minutes.

"Now, move back over my again baby and ride me baby" he ordered. "This black dick's getting close to planting it's thick seed deep in your married white cunt!"

Doing as he said I began to ride him again and just as he promised he was close to cumming. Not a minute later he grabbed my waist tightly before pulling me down hard, shoving his entire dick in me. Dwane moaned through his orgasm, shooting his hot cum up into me. As he promised he shoot his "seed" as deep as he could making sure my pussy took every last drop from him before releasing me from his grip.

"Shit!" Dwane said smiling. "Why can't every morning be that good? My own personal horny white girl alarm clock."

Laughing I slowly lifted myself up and went off to clean myself up and get ready for the wedding later that day. It ended up be very nice too. Everything went off in good order and I ended up getting back to Dwane's house late that night. I expected him to be asleep and was surprised to find him awake. I found him waiting for me to get back in the kitchen. He told me how hot I looked in my dress and heels making me blush. Within minutes I was laying on top of the kitchen table, my panties on the floor, my bare ass hanging slightly off the edge, hands holding tightly onto the table, as my pale white legs were up on Dwanes strong black chest and shoulders as he plowed his massive tool into me. Fucking me hard until his big black cock shot it's fourth load into my willing pale pink pussy.

That's pretty much how the next two days went. We hardly left the house and had sex in one way or another six more times before I had to leave for home. Knowing his sex drive it would have been more if he hadn't worked one of those nights. As wrong as it was I can't lie, I liked every moment of it. Both the physical and visual stimulation I got from it. His dark skin against my pale and of course his massive oversized dick that he used like a pro. Giving him a quick goodbye kiss I drove off to catch my plane home and to my normal life thinking everything would be normal again.

12