Wedgie Fetish, an Introduction

Story Info
A brief synopsis of the wedgie fetish.
1.4k words
4.38
70.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~ Hi! I don't know about you, but I have a serious wedgie fetish. It's my hope to continue to write on this theme and share some fun (fictional) sensual stories that will really get your juices flowing. First though, I wanted to give a little background on the wedgie fetish. Read on, hope you learn, then get ready for the REAL sexy stuff. Feel free to PM me with ideas, stories, or if you just want to chat. ~~~~~

"The only reason it's so hard to write erotic stories," Samantha thought "is because you never get past opening up the internet before you have your hand down your pants."

Samantha (who greatly preferred to be called Sam) had a wedgie fetish. *chuckle* Yes, a wedgie fetish. It's always a little incredulous how people can't make the connection between sex and wedgies, or at the very least sexual arousal. Panties, underwear, consent, lack of consent, playful, dominating, intimate body parts...... Softcore porn at its finest. And what's great about softcore porn (despite my equal passion for bdsm) is the imagination. It's creative, it leaves so much up to the viewer. What's under those panties, how do they feel, how would this person act at the next step? Each viewer or reader gets their own custom fantasy despite physically seeing the same thing. I don't know about you, but many times the most arousing men or women for me are fully clothed. Clothes talk about personal style; how they're being worn, what's being worn, and how the person is behaving in them all lay the framework for my imagination to run wild with what's underneath and what's going to follow.

But what's special about a wedgie fetish is how it develops. I think each person has their own story, but for me it was that you could get away with doing sexual things to people without them even knowing it. Vital if you're a 9 year old wanting to look up someone's skirt, because when the teacher asks why you're laying on the floor you can say it's because it's cooler down there and they believe you. Or a game of truth or dare in the back meadow on some August night with the neighbor's kids and any obvious boob touches or mooning would scare them off. But a wedgie? They'd never suspect, and it became a game of maneuverability, how to convince someone that you'd hate it if they gave you a wedgie but they should anyway, how you don't have any desire to do it to them but you would if you had to. It's like a punishment, a humiliation. And that's another thing so erotic about wedgies, the humiliation, the embarrassment factor. It's almost kinky, those hands sliding down your back and squeezing their way past your belt line. The brief pause while hands curl around the waistband before their inevitable trip northward. How stretchy the underwear was back then, how visible it would be at the top of the tug.

So many self-wedgie experiments. Your own underwear, your cousins, your mothers. Big pairs, tight pairs, the pair you stretched out but still always refused to rip so you kept it around just as embarrassing proof of your weird fetish. The fumbling hanging wedgies of old when you were too young and flustered to pull off getting rope to your room and too short or weak to be very mobile. Tying yourself to bedposts, the thrilling fear of getting caught or the wedgie hurting, the gut wrenching disappointment of your laborious hanging setup failing and having to re-tie yourself or find a new spot. Honestly though, what's best about wedgies is the imagination. How many wedgies have you come up with on your own, named yourself, then gone online to find out another wedgie lover has done the same thing but used a different name? Thong wedgies, jock locks, bra connection, around the worlds, messy, propeller.... Sometimes it would be frustrating, other times the camaraderie of it all would become so validating you wanted to reach out and hug them.

The only time the wedgie fetish gets shady is after you start growing up and everyone else seems stuck in the past. Nothing is worse than putting in a youtube session to see what the week's videos have produced and finding a bunch of videos made by 8 or 12 year olds added to some grown-up wedgie lovers fetish list. No offense wedgie community, but prepubescents are just out of the picture. It's just fucking wrong to watch or encourage those.

As you get older the wedgies start to fade out, other people start thinking they're childish or weird, definitely not sexy. But you can find ways to sneak them in, maybe a playful hug that turns into a wedgie, or if someone bends over and leaves their thong or panty line hanging out. And I mean WAY out, that way they don't get suspicious. I mean, the last thing you want to do is alert people that you have a wedgie fetish! Then you'd be weird, plus it's just a little awkward for people to know what your fetish is anyway. Even if it's just blowjobs or ear nibbling or whatever. But you find ways to get them in. In the bedroom they can be playful or sexy, it's just that for your non-wedgie loving partner you tend to have to be gentle at first. Then they get a chance to feel some of that getting warm, the moistening, the gentle rubbing on their private parts, the kinkiness of having something split their cheeks and be so close to their asshole. They squirm, but then you feel their body take over and give in. Sink in. *chuckling* Then you pull too hard and they come out of it and demand that you stop. Ah well, next time, next time.

I (probably) haven't given myself a wedgie in a long time, I just feel too old for it. Then again, it's probably that I've done so many that it just doesn't feel the same. Wedgies are the ultimate turn on, but they're so frustrating at times because you can't quite get to orgasm. I know some girls can and I'm incredibly jealous. You wedgie yourself and wedgie yourself, leave yourself in embarrassing jock locks or even go so far as to hang yourself by your underwear just because you're so turned on by the pain that's about to come and that you're such a horny s.o.b. that you'll do anything once you get turned on but you just stay at the burning arousal and can't quite push over the cliff. But then to find the release, ohhhhh the release. Nothing is better than finally stripping the underwear clean off and masturbating to how kinky you are or how kinky you're being with your partner. Having them go down on you while you give them a wedgie at the same time, knowing that they're getting aroused because you're aroused, maybe (if you're lucky) they're loving the wedgie too. I don't know of anything more sexy and mindblowing than having a partner with your same fetish, especially if they truly understand and utilize all its nuances. Once I was sitting on a couch with a girl and had reached across behind her head to grab her far wrist and hold it. Her other arm was trapped behind my body and her jeans were unzipped. With my free hand I would gently give her front wedgies, tucking the fabric between her lips after the first pull (always neccessary unless it's a thong). I would pull up, then release and rub where her pantie fabric pressed against her clit and the top of her opening. Then pull and tease, then release and rub. Her panties grew wet as she started to moan, and her nipples pushed through her shirt. Then came the slaps, pulling my hand out and smacking it into her crotch and leaving it there upon impact with more rubbing. Wedgie, smack, rub, wedgie, smack rub.... She moaned louder and louder and ground her hips into the couch and sank harder into the wedgie. Each smack would leave her breathless then the rubbing would leave her desperate. Finally the moaning climaxed and she went into convulsions as I continued to grind my hand into her crotch. It ended with her sighing and kissing my ear....

....

God I love wedgies. For the panties, for the play, for the pain, for all of it. Are you hot and bothered right now, hand magically made its way south and you have to keep bringing it up to scroll farther down the page. ;) Then give yourself a wedgie and just try it.