Wednesday Nite Widows Ch. 02

Story Info
Lady spanking partners pair off.
4.7k words
4.77
33.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
80niner
80niner
277 Followers

Krista drove. Lorene sat beside her. Jackie sat in back. Krista did not pull out until Janets car left them space to pull out. I bet those two don’t go right home,” said Lorene.

“What makes you say that,” asked Jackie.

“Because both of them are hotter than a firecracker from working your bottom.”

“I‘ll never live that down,” said Jackie.

“Don’t give it a thought,” said Lorene. “No one will escape it for long. We’ll all get a taste next week or the week after.”

“I had no idea it would affect me like that.”

“Stands to reason,” said Lorene. “All that hand slapping draws more blood to the area. It has to make you hotter than hell.”

“My butt still burns like fire.”

“I think something else probably did too,” said Krista from behind the wheel.

“I’m so ashamed. Nobody’ but my husband ever watched me climax before. I never dreamed I’d do anything like that.”

“I’d say we might have had a bit too much wine to start with.”

“It was a damn good idea,” said Lorene. Euchre, by itself, was getting dull.”

“I made a horrible spectacle of myself.”

“Hope I come next week as nicely as you did,” said Lorene, “with an accent on the come.”

“Amen,” echoed Krista, “I could handle one of those.”

“Couldn’t we all?” agreed Lorene.

Krista slowed as she neared Jackie’s house. “It’s been quite an evening. How about coming across to my place for some coffee or whatever and we can shoot the shit some more.”

“Count me out,” said Jackie. Maybe another time. I’m going to soak this tender bottom in epsom salts and sleep on my stomach.”

“You’ll be surprised how much it has eased up by morning,” said Lorene.

“I hope so. I sit at a desk all day.”

Krista pulled up in front of the house. “Don’t fret about it. You know Liz came louder than you did.”

“No shit! I guess I was making so much noise I didn’t know what was happening with the rest of you.”

“Liz made no bones about it. Said she worked up to a really good one,” said Lorene.

Jackie opened the car door. The dome light came on. Very gingerly she eased herself from the car. She paused at the open window where Lorene sat. ”Just between you two and the gatepost, I had a great one too. I wouldn’t trade it for anything.”

Not even an hour on a hard cock?” asked Krista.

“Well,” said Jackie, “maybe that.”

Krista pulled into the street and drove to the next block and the apartment building where she and Lorene lived on different floors. “It was a strange night.”

“Very fulfilling for Jackie and Liz,” said Lorene.

“I could use a little fulfilling myself,” said Krista.

“I caught that bit about an hour on a hard cock.”

“I’d settle for an hour on my vibrator, but the batteries are dead.”

“The story of my life,” said Lorene, “I could use a little Poon in my Tang or is it a little Tang in my Poon?”

“I don’t think I heard of it either way.”

“Just made it up,” said Lorene.

“Fine,” said Krista, “But it’s a hell of an idea.”

“Yeah.”

“I was wondering, What kind of a Tang do you suppose your Poon has got.?”

“A gal could get her ass slapped pretty good for asking questions like that.”

“She also might get a taste of Tang from somebody‘s Poon.”

“That’s possible?”

“Yeah.”

Krista pulled into the garage behind their apartment building. They walked to the elevator. She pushed five for herself and seven for Lorene. Want to stop for some coffee like Jackie turned down because she’d already done her coming?”

“You could come on up to my place,” said Lorene.

‘I could,“ said Krista but we’d be going right past mine.”

“Your vibrator’s full of dead batteries.”

“And your’s isn’t.”

“It’s broke.”

“Ain’t that a damn shame?”

“You ought to have your ass slapped,” retorted Lorene.

“I might say the same for you.” “I’d bet ten to one that our friends are at it right now.”

“At what?”

“Slapping ass. You could tell they were both hotter that hell when they left.”

“That makes them different from us?” asked Krista.

“I already admitted I was hornier that a freshly fucked fox in a forrest fire.”

“That’s good.”

Yeah. You say freshly flucked flox three time with out flocking up,” Laughed Lorene.

“I’m horny as a fleshly floxed fuck,” giggled Krista.

“Come on,” said Lorene, “This is your floor, You can make the coffee even if your virbator is broken.”

“It’s not broken, I said the batteries are dead. You can use it with a little elbow grease. It just won’t go buzz, buzz.”

“I need a good buzz, buzz,” said Lorene. “My poon needs a good buzz-buzz.”

Krista searched for her keys, found them and unlocked her apartment door. “How did we get on this subject, anyway?”

“Because we watched a couple of bareassed friends get their rocks off and all we got was worked up.”

“Thats true.” Krista took off toward the kitchen. “I’ll put on the coffee and then make myself comfortable. You just drop your things anywhere and relax.”

Lorene settled on the arm of a big chair. “What things?” she called after the retreating figure.

“Anything you want to drop.”

“Don’t mind if I do. This could turn into a damn good coffee snatch, I mean coffee clatch.”

“Whose snatch are you talking about?” asked Krista from the a room beyond the kitchen.

“Whose do you want to talk about?”

Krista came through the door stark naked. “Well here’s one for starters.”

Lorene stood. dressed only in brief panties. “I thought I should wait for my hostess to set the dress du jour.” She lowered the panties to reveal a totally bare mons. “Well here’s mine.”

“And a fine one it is too,” said Krista, “Bare as a newborn babe’s”

“I like it smooth.” said Lorene.

Krista looked down at her own trimmed and neatly shaped pussy tuft, “And I thought mine was in fashion.” “It is darling, it is. I love it.”

“This a night for revelations,” said Lorene.

“Night’s not over yet,” retorted Krista over her shoulder as she went to the kitchen for the coffee and returned with a tray holding two full mugs, creamer and sweetner.

They sat across from each other with a small glass coffee table between them. Lorene put her bare feet on the table and spread her legs. “That’s to show I have nothing to hide.” Krista matched her pose. “Same here.”

“Everything’s looking good, mighty good.”

“Are you really in the mood for slapping each other’s ass/” asked Krista. “I feel in the mood for something more serious.”

“In my day, I’ve had it laid on my ass plenty,” said Lorene, “and I have to admit that sometimes I got off on it, but I’ve seen enough of that for one night. We’ll get a good taste of it at next week’s game.”

“All I crave is a nice long come. I don’t need my tail scorched to get off.”

“What gets you off?”

“Just peeking into that smooth, shaved pussy is turning me on pretty good.”

“Seeing the way you got yours trimmed makes me pretty hot too.”

Krista ran her finger along the gaping, wet slit between her legs and parted the lips. They glistened in the soft light to prove that she was lubricating heavily. She stuck her finger in her mouth and tasted her own honey. “I guess we could sit here and watch each other diddle our clits.”

“That’s a turn on for me. I’d like watching you do yourself and I damned sure don’t mind showing off for you.” Lorene matched her action to her words and began massaging her little nub. She occasionally inserted a finger into the ever slickening passage. “Do you like dirty talk?”

“We’ve done enough of it lately. I love it,” Krista said, “especially if we’re doing something like this.“ She flicked her clit with her fingernail again and again. “God that feels good.”

“Did you ever fuck with another woman?”

“Isn’t that what’s happening?”

“I meant up close and personal.”

“You mean like licking and fingering and rubbing pussies together.”

“That’s what I had In mind.”

“I’m not against it with a willing friend.”

“That’s how I look at it.”

“Have you ever?”

“Some. Not often... but some. It can be so good.”

Kristia left her chair and slipped to the floor beside her friend. “I think I’m aiming to find out how a good friend tastes.” She parted Lorene’s knees and bent her head. Lorene scooted to the edge of her chair. Krista’s lips grazed the smooth, shaven surface of the naked vulva. She parted the inner lips with her tongue and sought Lorene’s juices as though it were the purest honey dripping from the comb.

Lorene’s hips moved involuntarily. Her hands came to Krista’s head and guided her mouth to the more sensitive spots. “God! I love that tongue. It tickles sweeter than a ten inch cock.”

Krista looked up. “Could you take a ten inch cock?”

“Never saw one,” said Lorene, “but I’ve done pretty good with a ten inch vibrator when I eased onto to it.”

“God I’d like to see that.”

“If you was to do a bit more licking the way you were,” breathed Lorene, “I guess you could talk me into just about anything.” Lorene slipped to the floor and settled on her side. She lay her cheek on Krista’s thigh near the juncture where the other woman’s pussy was exposed. “This is a game two can play.”

“Mmmm,” said Krista, “and there’s no loser.” Her lips touched the moist flesh. There was nothing but moans and mumbles and full mouthed sighs of pleasure.

They were a tangle of naked flesh and when they finally finished, Krista knew there was no softer pillow than the inside of Lorene’s thigh.

***

The ringing phone greeted Jackie whe she opened her door. Out of breath, she picked it up.

“I wondered if you went straight home or stopped off with one of the girls,” said Liz Ashton.”

“I just got in.”

“I guess You haven’t tried sitting down yet.”

“Oh God! I had to sit in the car. All the way home, I was burning up down there. I can’t wait to get out of these clothes. I want to sit in a tub of cold water and cool down.”

“I’m laying on my bed with a fan aimed at my ass. I hardly bothered getting dressed to see you folks out.”

“I can’t believe it all happened.”

“I think we all got turned on. You and me from the warming, and the others from watching or laying it to us.”

“Janet admitted she was turned on.”

“You can bet there wasn’t a dry snatch in the house,” laughed Liz. “what are you doing now?”

“Getting out this damned skirt and so my poor butt can breathe.”

“I’d guess that happy pussy needs a little breathing room too.”

Jackie gave an embarrassed laugh. “I suppose it’s no secret I came. I probably screamed my head off.”

“I was busy getting off myself but yes, you screamed out a bloody good come. You done yourself proud.”

“I’ll never be able to face the group again. I’ll be so embarrassed.”

“Bull shit! They won’t be able to wait till next week to let you warm their butts the same way.”

“You really think so?”

“I would bet that the others are getting their rocks off right now in one way or another and I bet slapping ass is one of the things they are up to.”

Jackie giggled. “You mean we turned them on that much?”

Look. most of those gals had their hands all over your ass or mine. They may not be gay. I don’t think any of them really are, but slapping those bouncing hunks of red ass turned them on. You can count on it.”

“It’s turned on my husband, that’s for sure. He never spanked me really hard but he liked to give me love pats.”

“That always turned me on too. I don’t know about you but some of those smacks weren’t exactly aimed at my ass cheeks. Some of it was definitely pussy patting.”

“Oh God! Mindy did me that way at the end and I was loving it.”

“I believe you,” Liz paused a beat.

“It was wonderful.”

“I’m twiddling my twat right now, just thinking about it.”

“Ohhh. How you talk.”

“Does that upset you?”

“It turns me on. I mean more than I already was.”

“Fine.”

“I guess I’m surprised that you still get turned on. I mean you aren’t really old but you’re several years older than me.”

Honey, I’m fifty-six and my twat is just as hot or hotter than it was when I was sixteen and wasn’t sure what it was for and all I did was rub it.”

“I did that too and I was so ashamed. I didn’t know other girls were doing that too. I thought I was just awful doing that but it felt so good I couldn’t stop. For years, I guess, I did it almost every day, at least once.”

“Honey, you never had a monopoly on pussy petting.”

“I found out later. I discovered a girl friend in college who did some tickling too.”

“She seduced you?”

“I woke up one night and she was moaning. It was a warm night and she had come home from a hot date. Moolight lit up the room. She had thrown off her covers and had her hand under her panties. Her hips were moving and there was no doubt as to what she was doing.”

“So what did you do?”

“As quietly as I could I pushed down my panties and found I was already wet. I did some delicate rubbing of my own. I kept my eyes on Elaine and watched her pleasure herself.”

“Then what happened?”

“She clamped her legs around her hand and her hips rose up off the bed and she stayed like that for a few seconds and then she came down. She looked in my direction to see if I was still asleep. I guess she thought I was. She turned over and went to asleep.”

“That’s all?”

“It was that night.”

“Tell me, Honey, have you got your clothes off yet?”

“Yes.”

“And have you got your hand working on your snatch?”

“How could you guess?” Jackie gave a little giggle. “I’ve been doing that ever since you told me what you were doing. Are you still?”

“Nerver stopped. Just keeping everything on the edge, enjoying your story. What happened next with you and Elaine?”

“I’d lay awake hoping that I would catch her doing it again. I was so happy that there was someone else as perverted as me. I wanted to talk about it but I was afraid. It got so I was going into the bathroom two and three time a day to rub myself off and all I could think about was Elaine fingering her pussy and the way her hips raised off the bed when she had her climax.”

“So what happened?”

Jackie giggled. “I’m soaking wet, just telling you about it.”

“I’m a mess in that area myself.”

“I decided that if I couldn’t catch her I’d let her catch me at it. I waited until one night when she was out on a date. I took off all my clothes and put on my bathrobe. I sat by the dorm window, with the lights out, until I saw her date’s car pull up. I watched while they did a lot of kissing and some petting but they didn’t get it on. When Elaine got out and ran up the walk, I took off the robe and lay back on my bed. By the time Elaine opened the door, I was shoving my fingers into my pussy. I had my eyes closed and although I was up tight about what I was doing, I was going at it pretty good.”

“Was she surprised?”

“God! I heard her close the door very quietly. Then there was the longest silence. I knew she was standing there. I didn’t hear a thing. I was too nervous to make myself come but I wasn’t about to stop after I’d gone that far. I waited for her reaction. Finally, I opened my eyes.”

“God! You’re making this old gal so God-damned hot,” breathed Liz.

“She had slipped off her shoes and was standing right over me, watching my every move.”

“God! Jackie, what are you doing?” she asked.

“What does it look like?” I gasped.

“Well I never.”

“Yes you have.”

“How can you say that?”

“I watched you do yourself after one of your hot dates. I watched you do it right over there.”

“I couldn’t help it.”

“Neither can I.”

“But it’s so nasty.”

“I know. I bet you‘re wet as all get out down there, right now.”

The girl nodded. “He get’s me all excited and then he goes home.”

“I saw you two hugging and kissing.”

“Then I come up here and see you playing with yourself. Now I’ll never go to sleep.”

“You can take off your clothes and do what I’m doing.”

“And watch each other?”

“Why not? We both want to do it.”

“It sounds so perverted.”

I giggled. “Doesn’t it?”

Elaine stood there for a few seconds before she gave in. “I have to go to the bathroom first.”

“Go ahead.”

When she came out she left the bathroom light on. The was door open enough that the illumination slanted across half the room leaving the rest in shadow. Elaine was naked as I. Our bodies were no mystery to each other. We often came from the shower and wandered about the room that way. I mean we were both girls. I was dark, she was blond though her pubic hair had darkened to a light brown. “How do we do this?” she asked.

“I don’t know. How do you get off when I’m not around?”

She nodded to one of the two arm chairs in the room. “I like sitting in one of those with my feet up.”

“How?” I followed her and sat in one.

She turned the other one to face me. She hooked a knee over each narrow, wooden arm which spread her thighs and left her crotch wide open and her pussy exposed. In the reflected light from the bath, I saw her lips were parted and moist. I settled myself into the same position.

“This is neat,” I said. “I feel so open.”

“Yeah. And evil.”

“I think I like the feeling. Nobody has ever seen me this exposed.”

“Me too.”

My fingers slipped down to part the secret lips. I gasped as my finger grazed my clit and entered my pussy. I watched Elaine do the same. “God,” I said, “That feels so good.”

“Yes.”

“You look so good too.”

“So do you.”

“I’m glad this happened.”

“I always feel so guilty for enjoying it, but Ron makes me so damned hot and we can’t do anything about it.”

“Have you ever?”

“With Ron?”

“With anybody.”

“Not all the way. Have you?”

“Just heavy petting. I mean we’ve played with each other, down there, but I’ve never let him put it, you know, inside. It’s been mostly hand jobs,” I confessed.

“That’s the way it’s been for me. Sometimes it gets messy with Roy. After he shoots he loses interest and he doesn’t do enough for me.”

“I know what you mean.” I winced as I hit a particularly sensitive spot and my hips twitched. I bit my lip. ”Sometimes it tickles almost too good.”

“That’s for sure.”

“Are you close to coming?” I asked.

“I guess with the talking and watching you, I’ve been concentrating on just making it last.”

“That’s fine with me. But when it comes it comes quick, almost like a surprise party. When I try to push it too fast, I’m always disappointed.”

“I wouldn’t have thought it, but this is so much better than doing it alone and I haven’t even made it yet.”

“I wish we had more light.” “If you think I’m going to stop now to turn on a lamp, you’re crazy.”

“I know.”

“You can look all you want after,” I promised.

“I’d like that.”

“I’d like a closer look at yours too.”

“Do you think our pussies are that different?”

“One thing for sure, we’ve both have hot holes and a sensitive clits.”

“That sounds so nasty.”

“Like fucking?” I asked.

“Finger fucking.” Elaine giggled. “That’s what we’re doing, finger fucking ourselves.”

“Yeah. I finger fuck myself everyday.”

“What do you think about while you’re doing it?”

“Since the night, I saw you get yourself off,” I confessed “I’ve thought about you doing what you’re doing right now.”

“And what will you think about now that you’ve seen me do myself?”

“I guess I’ll dream about you and me trading hands sometime.”

Elaine nodded her head. “I’ve wondered how that would feel. Maybe another time.”

“Not now?”

“I can’t.” Elaine caught her breath and let it out slowly. “Why?” Elaine’s hips left the seat in one violent upward thrust and her bottom remained suspended with her knees clamped over the chair arms, her shoulders pressed against the back. Her eyes were clamped shut. She screamed, “I’m coming! God Damnit! I’m coming!” Her hips made phantom fucking motions in the air. She moaned . Her hand clasped her pussy like a bronc rider clutching the hump of a bucking Brahma bull. Then Elaine settled to earth and shuddered with pleasure.

80niner
80niner
277 Followers
12