Wednesday Rendez-Vous

Story Info
Carla visits Steve on a weekly basis.
1.1k words
3.98
24.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyDoll
HornyDoll
25 Followers

"Carla, could you repeat to me the quadratic equation please?"

Mr Potter woke my from my daydreaming. "Could math be any more boring!?" I thought to myself. "Pardon me, Sir?"

"Carla, you've just earned yourself a half-hour detention. Be here after the final bell, please."

"I'm sorry, Mr Potter, really, I am, but I have an appointment right after school, and I can't miss it."

"Well, whoever you're meeting will have to wait. I'll sign a note myself. Don't worry." His look was stern.

"Dammit", I thought, "Concentrate, Carla, look like you're at least half-interested."

...

I thought the school day would never end. Finally, I was let out of detention. Of all days, he chose Wednesday to give detention! Sheesh!

I walked faster than ever over to the Tomlin residence. I wanted as much time as possible and I was already nearly an hour late.

I rang the doorbell and Steve answered the door. "Carla! You're late! What happened? I was beginning to worry!"

"Sorry, Steve! I got detention... can you believe it!?"

"OK, well, no use, it's already late, come on in."

On Wednesdays, the Tomlin kids got picked up from school, were brought to piano lessons, then to dinner at some random fast-food joint and then to soccer practice. Mr Tomlin got home too late, so his wife, Tara had to do it all; she didn't seem to mind, though, she probably enjoyed the time with her three children.

I knew this family because I had babysat for the Tomlin ever since, Thomas, the eldest child was a wee baby. Things had started between Steve and I when Thomas was about three. Tara had been away on business and Steve had a work-related emergency, so he called me over on a Thursday evening to babysit the baby. Not being able to resist the extra cash, I went over.

When Steve had arrived back home, sleepy but horny. One thing had led to another and we wound up having sex on the couch, his and his wife's bed and finally in the shower.

We've tried ever since to satisfy each other as often as possible. Apparently Tara wasn't famous in the sack! When Steve first realised that Tara would be gone for nearly 5 hours every Wednesday, we started seeing each other more and more often. It had become a ritual for us; nearly an addiction.

It had now been two weeks since our last chance, because Tara had been out of town the previous weekend and Steve had to do the dad thing.

...

I left my shoulder bag near the door with my shoes and jacket and followed Steve up the stairs. He lay down on his bed and invited me into his arms.

I sighed as I lay down with him. "I really missed you last week Steve."

"I know, I could barely keep my dick down last week. I tried to screw Tara when she got home from her business trip, but she kept thinking she heard the kids coming. I ended up beating off."

"Awww, let me take care of it..."

I crawled down and opened his fly. His huge 36-year-old penis leaped at me. I flicked my tongue over his piss-hole. "Mmmmm. Wow, did I ever miss this!" I began licking his cock up and down, sucking first one testicle then the other. His cock was purple!

I put my mouth over the head and gently sucked. "Suck me, Carla! Yes!! Make me cuuuum!" My lips traveled south until I had as much of his has I could inside my oral cavity. I bobbed my head up and down while gently massaging his balls.

I felt them tighten and a moment later, he erupted his baby juice into my throat. As awful as it tasted, it really turned me on to swallow his thick jism.

I let go of his limp dick and went back up to his head. "Carla, that was the best head I've ever received." I giggled at his terminology and replied sexily, "I can think of a real good way for you to repay me." "Say no more."

With that, he rolled me onto my back and slid down until my panty-covered pussy was before him. He lifted up my school kilt and reached up to pull down my soaked panties.

"You have the cutest cunt! I can't wait to devour this..."

With that, he plunged his tongue deep inside me.

I moaned loudly. "Steeeeve! That feels so good! Please don't stop!"

He flicked his tongue up and down my slit, making little circles around my sensitive love button. "Please, lick my clit! Pleeeeeaaaaase!"

He kept teasing me a little while longer then began spelling the alphabet over my clitoris. At H, I exploded into the most beautiful orgasm. Wow, was I ever glad I hadn't masturbated last week the way I had wanted to so badly!

Steve sat up on his knees and reached to take my shirt off. I gladly let him. He also removed my skirt and socks, then finally, my bra.

"I almost forgot how beautiful your titties are."

He began sucking one tit and pinching the other nipple, then he switched. "Steve, put your big hard cock in my sopping wet pussy. It's screaming your name!"

I sat up and began undressing him. When he was fully naked, he kneeled between my legs and placed my ankles on his shoulders.

I grabbed his rock hard phallus and guided it toward my gaping hole. He sunk himself into me full-force.

"FUCK ME!" I screamed. I had never wanted it this badly.

With that, he pumped into me hard again and again and again. Within a few minutes, I could feel another orgasm building and I was quickly screaming "I'm cummmmmmmmmming!!!!!!"

Another sweet orgasm hit full-force and this triggered him to spray his swimmer-free sperm inside my waiting cunt.

After we had calmed down, we lay in each other's arms catching our breath. I looked at the clock: eight o'clock.

"I had better get going, Tara will be home soon."

We dressed and Steve grabbed his car keys off the mantle. "Let's go." He dropped me off at the corner near my house. I leaned over and pecked him on the cheek, at the same time reaching my hand down to give his dick a nice squeeze.

"See you next week."

"Same time, same place."

I smiled and hopped out of the car. As I walked home, I could feel the cum dripping into my panties and down my thigh. I smiled and walked into my house, satisfied... for this week.

HornyDoll
HornyDoll
25 Followers