Wee Wee Camp: A Horny Homecoming

Story Info
Busty June asks her well-hung grandson to stay all summer.
3.3k words
3.66
120k
48

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry and June Humper star in: "Wee Wee Camp: Day Two (Early Morning) - A Horny Homecoming" Written by Victor C. Nathan and Chantal Lefleur This particular story takes place a couple hours before "A Humping They Did Go". Enjoy the exciting return of excessive Humper horniness!

*

"Hennnnnnnnnnnrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy!" June Humper called up the stairs from the front hall of her home, still dressed in the short, sheer nightgown that she had hastily covered with a chenille robe before coming down to fix breakfast for her husband, Ward. The robe, belted at the waist, hugged her still youthful curves, especially her pulchritudinous protruberances which jutted out hugely from her chest. "Are you going to get up any time soon and come down here for something to eat?"

"Coming!" 18-year-old Henry yelled in response, stretching out lanquidly like a cat, trying to shake off the sleepiness he still felt. He was dressed only in a pair of checked boxers, and he could feel his wee wee still laying limply against his left thigh. He had ejaculated so many times the night of his arrival, thanks to his grandma and her gazoombas, that his pecker was exhausted, too exhausted even to manage his usual morning erection.

"Motherfucker," Henry snapped softly to himself, aggravated to have to get up so relatively early, but still happy to be in the glorious land of Wee Wee Camp, the land where all his wee wee's dreams would come true and where he could discover the joys, the wonders and majesty of his grandmother June's twin towers of tittie. "Oh, fuck, my dick is so fucking tuckered out. It feels like it's been rubbed against a fucking grindstone. I'm COMING! I MEAN, UH, I'M HEADING DOWN TO BREAKFAST, GRANDMA!"

Henry had to laugh at his own need for clarification when it came to what his 'coming' meant. After everything he and his juggernaut- jugged granny had engaged in the night before, Henry figured an explanation was necessary. He had never screamed "I'm coming!" more times in one day than he had the previous one, his first hours at wee wee camp.

Jumping up from bed, he quickly went into the en suite bathroom to take a pee and splash some water on his face before heading downstairs. Taking two steps at a time until about half way down, he then jumped the rest of the way in one leap, landing heavily in the foyer of his grandparents' home.

"Holy fucking shit, Henry, but you do make a lot of noise. Reminds me of when my kids were young, the racket would be deafening some mornings. Either they were running down to get breakfast or running down to get breastfed. Now get in here and get your breakfast before it gets cold."

Henry walked down the short corridor to the kitchen, his eyes immediately taking in the amazing feminine curves of his female grandparent's body. She might be all of sixty years old, but she still had the body of a young girl, her huge titties still high and pert, poking provocatively through the heavy chenille fabric of her robe.

Henry could still recall the resplendent feel from the night before and the tingling good sensation that had leaped, as wonderful as fuck, through the stalk of his penis as he crammed his manhood into the dark, lovely and deep cleavage that resided between the hills, the humps, the humongous lumps of boobsieness that June carried around on her pre-geriatric body, wobbling like pliable wonders of nature.

"Oh, Henry, how is my sweet boy doing this morning? Oh, sweetie, you're just wearing your little boxer shorts. I could have sworn that was the pair that got all stained with your sticky jizz last night after dinner. You were squirting that shit like it was going out of style, Henry. Hee hee. Fucking motherfucker, good fucker. Now sit your cute bottom down and eat your breakfast."

"Okay, okay," Henry said good-naturedly, sitting down at the table and using his fork to spear a chunk of cheese and mushroom omelet, eating it ravenously, not having eaten since he had a few chocolate chip cookies the night before as his busty grandmother tried to get his almost spent wee wee erect one more time.

"Guess what, Henry?" June asked enthusiastically, her breasts bobbing and swinging salaciously as she swayed with obvious excitement.

"What?" Henry replied, taking yet another bite of food and swallowing it down with some freshly squeezed orange juice as he gawked at her gorgeous gammies.

"Well," June said coyly, flashing Henry a bright, warm smile while letting her robe gape slightly at the front, exposing her left breast to him, clearly visible through the thin, sheer fabric of her silk nightgown. "Grandpa and I talked it over this morning, and if you want to, and it's alright with your mom, we'd like you to stay here the whole summer. Would you like that, Henry?"

"Are you kidding? I mean, do your titties jiggle when I hump 'em? Hell motherfucking yeah! That's bitchin', Granny! Go, Granny, yeah! Hell, yeah, you cartoon-knockered old broad! Fuck, yeah! Fuck, yeah! Fucking A! And A stands for fucking Amazon titties! I can play with those bouncy fuckers for three fucking months! Oh, yeah! Tugs! Boobie clenches! Wee wee washes! Mattress testings! Unmentionables! Yipppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeee! Yippppppppppp-fucking-eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Henry was so excited, so full of joy, bliss, horniness, sudden tumescence in the wee wee department and huge hunger for Granny's titties that was so strong he could barely contain all the ebullience welling, almost like jism inside a wee wee.

"Tee hee, Henry," June laughed, her breasts juggling wild and free in her excitement, a sight that did not go unnoticed by Henry. "I'm glad you're pleased, baby, but don't you think you better call your mom and make sure it's okay with her before you get your hopes too high? Run upstairs and call her, okay?"

After walking upstairs......

Henry listened to the ringing on the other end of the second floor extension and was soon rewarded by hearing his rackishly wrought mother's pleasantly girlish voice.

"Hello?"

"Mom, it's me!" Henry shouted, barely able to contain his enthusiasm at the thought of staying on his grandparents' farm for the entire summer. Visions of endless hours spent fondling, fucking or sucking his nana's humongous hooters ran through his mind, causing a slight upward leap of his oversized male part. "Grandma and Grandpa just told me that if it's okay with you, I can stay here the whole summer. Can I, Mom? Can I? Please?"

"Oh, Henry, I don't know," his mother Hilda said in response, her voice sounding wistful. "There's almost three full months left of summer and I don't know if Harriet and I can manage here without you for that long. I mean, who will mow the lawn?"

"But, Mommy," Henry whined, really afraid at this point that his chestful mother would put an immediate end to his lascivious plans for a summer of fun with June and her massive set. "Please, please, pleasssssssssse, let me stay here. I promise to do anything you ask of me when I get back, but please let me stay here. Grandma June has all kinds of fun things planned for us and she'd be really disappointed if you said 'no.'"

"Tee hee, I bet she has plans alright, and all of them involve your big fucking wee wee, don't they?" Hilda told him, knowing her mother better than almost anyone.

"Well, uhhhhhhhhh, I guess some of them, uhhhhhhhhhhhh, well, hell fucking yeah, they do! What the hell is wrong with that? I mean, I had my wee wee so far between her knockers last night, and Mom, it felt soooooooo goooooooooddddddddd! I got all A's in school. I deserve this shit!" Henry screeched, grabbing his wee wee and rubbing it vigorously and thinking, picturing the titties downstairs in the kitchen and the set of titties on his mother many miles away. His wee wee may have been worn out, but Henry could bet that it was ready for some more action, and he wanted all he could get of titties, titties, titties. "I came eight fucking times last night. You should have seen that son of a bitch last night, Mom. You would have been beaming with pride when that jizz started flying!"

"Tee hee hee," Hilda laughed, her own triple J cuppers bobbing and bouncing wildly as her laughter overtook her. She wasn't sure she wanted Henry to be away for the entire summer, but something in his voice gave her a clear indication of his wishes and she relented, albeit somewhat reluctantly.

"Alright, baby," she said soothingly, a tear welling up in the corner of her eye as she thought about the three months ahead of her without her baby boy, her little wee wee boy that she indulged so much. "You can stay, but only on a couple of conditions, okay?"

"Sure, Mom!" Henry shouted, jumping up and down in jubilation, so happy that she had assented to his wishes and knowing the boobalicious joys which soon would come his way. "What are the conditions?"

"Well, Henry," Hilda responded, the tear coursing down her cheek and dropping into her frighteningly deep cleavage. "You have to phone me several times a week, okay? Momma is going to miss her big tittie baby. And one other thing, sweetie."

"What's that, Mom?" Henry asked, feeling so enthusiastic that he could barely keep the waver out of his voice, a voice horny and ready for a summer of tawdriness and honkerish inappropriateness.

"Tell your Grandma June to take it easy on that big wee wee of yours," Hilda Humper told her youngest child with a laugh, pinching one of her own nipples and tugging softly on her bare left knocker. "I mean, she's gonna wear that fucker out if she goes too crazy. I'll bet she is always touching your wee wee, isn't she? I mean, I want that thing to still be in good working order when you bring Mr. Wean home this fall. Holy shit, I can't even imagine Mom with that horsecock of yours for three fucking months! It may need to be sewn back on surgically! But you were such a good student that you deserve this, you proud fucker. You deserve to have some quality time to play with your Granny's big honkers, Henry. It'll help you unwind. And shit, they are the only set of tits bigger than your Mommy, the tittie queen of T&A. And I'll bet your wee wee gets excited with Granny's big set, don't you, Mr. Wee Wee? Is Mr. Wee Wee feeling happy?"

"Oh, Mom, Mr. Wee Wee is almost fucking bursting with excitement. He wants to come so much right now that I can barely stand it. And he wants to get some titties in the worst fucking way. Granny June's big ol' knockers may be old, sixtyish and shit, but gosh, they get my wee wee so hard sometimes that it drives me crazy. Is that strange?"

"Of course not, sweetie. Your Granny is a busty lady with a lot of lust to give. Wee wee is feeling good, isn't he?"

"Holy fucking shit, Mom, if you don't stop talking that way, I'm going to come spontaneously," Henry moaned, as his wee wee, tired as it was, struggled to stand at attention yet again. It was then that bust-gifted, jumbo-juggied June strode quietly into the bedroom, came closer to Henry and his semi-hard-on and snatched the receiver out of his hand, laughing at the look of embarrassment on his face.

"It's me, Hilda," June spoke matter-of-factly, leaning closer to Henry and grabbing hold of his crotch through his boxers as she spoke, giving it a firm, but gentle squeeze.

"Don't you worry about Henry, Hilda," said June, leaning forward until her bigger-than-life breasts were pressed nearly flat against Henry's arm. "You know that Daddy and I will take good care of him, so just let your mind relax. We're going to go on a picnic at the lake soon, Hilda, so we have to go. Henry will call you tomorrow."

June turned slightly more, pressing her gown-covered, but completely braless set of woman glands, hard against Henry's bare chest until the pertly powerful protrusions of flesh squashed noticeably against his body. June whipped Henry's now almost fully erect phallus swishingly from the flyhole of his boxers and gripped its veiny shaft with one of her tiny little hands, squeezing his throbbing trunk until he almost let out a cry.

"Yes, sweetie. Henry will call you tomorrow and he will call you early, unless of course he is busy and has his hands full. Okay, Hilda. I love you too, baby. Huh? Well, then try the hammock company. Okay, okay. Love ya. Bye, bye."

June clicked the phone off with a grin and then turned her attention and her huge boobies and small digits, to the bulging naked organ in her right hand.

"Tee hee, your mom thinks I'm going to spend the whole fucking summer playing with your big fucker, and she's right, tee hee. Wow, he's standing tall and proud, isn't he, Henry? Can you feel the tickle, baby?"

Moving closer to Henry, and pressing the entire length of her body against the entire length of his, she stroked his by now fully tumescent penis with her small, dainty hand, stopping occasionally to cup and fondle his balls, pleased as punch when Henry gave a deep sigh and reached up to grab one of her Good Year blimp-sized chest mountains, squeezing it, kneading it, pulling on the nipple until June suddenly moved away, letting go of his male member and pulling her breast out of his grasp.

"Okay, Henry, we can't be dilly-dallying all day. We have things to do."

"Ohhhhhhhh, Grandma, please!" Henry whined, moving towards the heavily-bazoomed bobbling beauty that was his grandmother as she took a couple steps back. "Ohhhhh, don't do that! Wee wee's hungry for fuck! Wee wee needs some fucky strokes!"

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Henry, it looks like Mr. Wee Wee needs it bad. I mean, I haven't see him stick out so far since I used these big whompers to clench his big stalk and head last night. But we have to get ready. There's something I didn't tell you. We are going, guess where today, Henry! We're going to the fucking lake for a picnic! You get to skinnydip with Granny and watch her fucking tatas hop like a motherfucking bunny while we run around on the shore and shit! And baby, we have a nice cabin there too with a real spacious mattress! Mmmmm, mmmmm goooodd! But sweetie, I have to get a shower first. Ward just told me that the well is low and we have to conserve water, so you know what that means, big fucker?"

"It means we have to use less water?" Henry asked. English had never been his strong suit, and in fact, if he wasn't fucking his English teacher on a semi-regular basis, he'd probably be spending this summer in summer school, rather than here, enjoying quality time with his grandmother and her awesome upper body assets.

"No, silly," June laughed, giving Henry's wee wee a playful swat with the back of her hand, setting her static swellers back to a bobbing pitch. "It means that if you want to take a shower too, we're going to have to share, if you get my drift."

"You mean.........?" Henry asked, hopeful that she would understand the gist of his incomplete question and answer in the affirmative.

"Yes, Henry, that's exactly what I mean," June giggled, grasping Henry's wee wee firmly in her right hand and pulling him in the direction of the stairs, her bouncy bazooms leading the way. "Nana is going to give Henry's wee wee a nice, soapy wash."

"Yesssssssss, Nana!" Henry screamed out wildly, trying amidst the confusion of her yanking him up the stairs by his achingly erect wee wee, to reach out and clasp one of her floundering, flopping fun boobies, both of which were sashaying all over the place as she charged up the stairs like a wantonly wild woman sporting a set of abundances that would have made any other knockers irrelevant. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuucccckkkkkkkkk, that hurts so goooooooood! Nana, I want you to make wee wee feel the tickle again! Wee wee needs to tickle!"

"Oh, he'll be tickling very soon," June assured him as she thoughtlessly forced him down the hallway by his protracted prong, letting her mammoth milkers swing back and forth and occasionally hit against his arms violently. "Now get in that fucking bathroom and get your fucking boxers off, you big fucking wee wee boobie boy! Tee hee!"

"You don't need to fucking tell me that twice," Henry said, almost ripping his boxers in two in his haste to get them off. Turning towards the shower stall, he reached inside, turning on the hot water and then the cold, adjusting the two until the temperature was just right.

"Holy fucking shit, your bouncy old fuckers look good enough to eat!" Henry growled hornily as his grandmother removed her robe before pulling the sheer nightgown off over the hills of her powerful puppies and then her head. Leaning down slightly to her level, Henry was able to capture one of her pert pink nipples with his mouth, drawing hungrily on her as the water cascaded into the empty shower enclosure.

"Oh, Henry, sweetie!" his amorous K-cuppered tigress of a granny cried out, the pressure of his mouth on her nipple and areola causing a stirring and a dampness in the very core of her feminine regions. "You heard what Grandpa Ward said about conserving water, so get in there, young man, and that's an order!"

Henry couldn't fucking believe the crazy shit that his almost lunatic horny and top-heavy grandmother was engaging in. Not that the two of them, Mrs. Jumbo Jugs and Mr. King Cock, hadn't taken a shower in exactly the same bathroom the night before.

"Whooooooooooooo!" Henry hollered, horny and happy, jumping into the shower stall, in his full birthday suit, his cock wagging up and down like an eager to please puppy as his girthy-gazongaed grandmother leaped in after him, also as naked as a jaybird and bobbing crazily out of control, her clomping, whopping chest charmer bazooka bouncers almost knocking the hung young boy over as the water, warm and inviting, cascaded over both of them, drawing them into the enjoyment of a splendid shower on a mild summer day.

"Let me see that thing, Henry. You said that fucker wanted to tickle. I'll make him tickle something fierce."

Henry grabbed the washcloth and the bottle of soap, filling the former with the latter and working up a huge mound of soapy suds.

"I'm headed for the mountains!" he cried out, turning to face June and reaching down to apply the soapy cloth to her tantalizingly titanic titties, using both hands to spread the suds evenly over her heaving bosoms, both of which where jiggling and jouncing delightedly as the soapy water cascaded over them.

"Snow in the Himalayas!" he cried out jubilantly as he made each of her twin peaks look as though they had just sustained a heavy snowfall. "It's a fucking tittie blizzard!"

"Oh, Henry, you are such a scamp," June said wickedly, moving her shoulders and causing her bra strap-snapping hills of Humper titmeat to sling and fling weightily back and forth within his grasp.

Wee wee camp was commencing and naughty ideas ran through her mind as she thought of new, exciting and boobocentric ways to make Henry's oversized wieniemobile tickle and tingle. Thankfully, she had already made a list.

THE END