Wee Wee Camp: A Humping They Did Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Henry squealed like a tittie baby, feeling the hot sticky semen easing up through the tube of his trouser snake, spilling forth from the end of his wee wee warrior head in staccato bursts, jetting into his grandmother's oral cavity and flowing down her throat.

Suddenly, pulling her head backwards and away from his wee wee, June giggled and pointed the head of Henry's firehose-nozzled pecker at her huge flesh balloons, squealing with childlike delight as the warm, slightly sticky substance sprayed all over their white expanse, covering them, drops of baby batter clinging to her nipples for a second before running down her torso.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Henry grunted, semen jumping in long ropes from the massive apple-sized head of his extremely engorged wee wee, pumping from his urethra and spitting again and again onto the naked and gloriously bouncing bowling ball bazooms of Grandma June, who giggled and tittered, shifting her shoulders only slightly to set her big boobies bounding and jiggling and wiggling and hopping like hyperactive kangaroos, their outlandlish heaviness giving them momentum as shot after shot of wee wee juice doused her heated hood ornaments, raining onto them with horny glee as Henry's endless explosion literally drenched her K cuppered weighty old honkers that, despite their age, Henry still loved to hump on lazy afternoons.

"Hee hee hee, Henry! Oh, spit that sticky shit all over my granny globes! Hee hee, Mr. Wee Wee! Oooooooo, baby, I can't fucking believe how much you had built up! No wonder that soldier of yours was driving you so crazy! I can't keep assuming that making you come four or five times before we leave the house will make your wee wee go down! I haven't seen this many fucking hard-ons and ejaculations since the old guy next door went on a Viagra binge and fucked me all weekend when Ward was out of town!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh! I've never squirted so much jizz in my entire fucking life, or at least since last night when we had a slumber party, Grandma! That shit is spitting out of my big fucking pee wee head like a motherfucking fire extinguisher! Ha ha! Your boobies are drenched!"

"Oh, gosh, Henry," June laughed shamelessly, looking down to see that she was indeed drenched with ropes of semen strung between her big tittie pillows, some of it forming a dainty pearl necklace around her throat and the rest lying in small pools on her thighs, having dripped there from her naked torso. "It's a good thing that I prepared for this eventuality, tee hee, and brought a container of baby wet wipes. You shot way too much of the sticky shit on me for me to lick it all off. That would take all fucking day. Here, wipe your wee wee off, sweetums. I'm starving and need to get my other appetite sated."

Tossing Henry a handful of the wet wipes, June pulled out some for her own use and dabbed at her glistening skin, wiping up her throat first before working her way down to her still shaking boobies, cleaning meticulously. Putting the wipes away at last, she noticed that there was still a small amount of ejaculate clinging precariously to her left nipple, so without missing a beat, she scooped it up with her right forefinger, bringing it to her mouth and licking at it with her tongue.

"Mmmmmmmmm, not bad," Granny June murmured, winking at her grandbaby and then tweaking the flesh of her exposed woman wiggle. "It doesn't even need any salt."

"Your wee wee juice is very yummy, Henry," June Humper told her well- hung grandson with a naughty grin as she pinched her left nipple, pulling outward on the skin of the finally unbouncing bazoom, dabbing at its stretchy beauty and lush skin that probably weighed close to 25 pounds alone and was capable of knocking someone cold with its tonnage. "I may get another sample of it later, if your balls top up a little after lunch. How would you like that? Need I ask, you horse- cocked fucker? Clean your wee wee off, Henry, so we can have lunch. Tee hee. Though I'm not as fucking hungry as I was. Gosh, I love the young cocks, and I don't give a shit who they're attached to. Mmmmmm, so yummy, Henry."

"Glad you liked it, Nana," Henry smiled back at her, sneaking a peek at her puckered mams yet again, gaping at her newly clean titties as he wiped his leaking urethra clean. "Cause there's plenty fucking more where that shit came from, believe me."

"Well, I don't know about you, Henry," said June, wiping her hands and dabbing at the corners of her sticky mouth with the wet wipe before turning her attention to the picnic hamper that they had brought with them to the lake, trying to avoid setting her titties a- tumbling again so that Henry would finally sit down and eat his lunch. "But I am really looking forward to this lunch I packed. What would you like, sweetie? I have hot dogs, ham, cheese, bread, pickles, some of my famous chocolate chip cookies.....oh, and I have some lemonade and a thermos of cold milk. I was thinking that I might have a hot dog, but now I'm not sure. I think I may have had enough weiner for one morning, tee hee."

"Holy fucking shit!" replied Henry, as he finished wiping off his penis and tossed the used wipe into the trash bag. "It looks like you brought enough food to feed a fucking army, Grandma."

"Oh, Henry," sighed June, her mammoth mammaries shaking salaciously as she leaned over the hamper once more. "I figured we might be working up quite an appetite, tee hee, so I made sure to bring lots."

"I've got a real big appetite, and it's not just for sandwiches and shit either," Henry laughed knowingly, drying himself off a little, but never bothering to put his shorts back on as he sat down, now totally naked, still gazing admirably at his grandma's nearly naked body that still looked extremely beautiful despite its sixty years and many decades of fucking, of giving her beachball juggers to countless wee wees to fuck and her overdone pussy to countless men who had greedily boned her horny slot ferociously. "I think I'll have a.....uhhh......sandwich."

"Henry, you don't need to put your wee wee in my cleavage right now, baby. I'm hungry for some food, sweetums. Oh, you meant a sandwich as in two pieces of bread. Tee hee. My mind is always in the gutter, which is really a pretty fun place to be."

"What's it going to be, baby?" June asked again, digging out all the food and condiments from the hamper, as well as a couple of paper plates and some cutlery, her matriarch knocks slapping fleshily together as she moved. "What do you want?"

"Gee, it all looks so good, Nana," responded Henry, looking at his grandmother's still shapely figure and feeling his wee wee quiver slightly at the thought of being between her gigantic globes again, like his cock had been earlier in the day. "Oh, you mean food? Sorry, Grandma, I got sidetracked again. Shit, I just can't keep my eyes off those big fucking titties of yours. I don't know which fucking appetite to satisfy first."

"Oh, baby," June cooed, sneaking a surreptitious peek at the magnificent specimen that rested, only slightly tumescent, against his left thigh. "Eat now, play later, tee hee. Waiting for later can be so haaaarrrrddddd though, Henry. It's so cute to see that thing between your legs getting a sneaky erection and growing on grandma. But after lunch, it's going to be visiting a very special place. Of course, it will be a revisit. Tee hee. But we've got to get your tummy full before you can get your wee wee emptied again."

"Okay, okay, Granny," Henry agreed at last, sparing another look at the watermelons she carried that were not a part of the lunch she had packed, at least not in the general understanding of a meal, their glory making his prick erect yet again and causing it to rigidly stand from between his legs, its big head hungrier even than the bigger one he was preparing to feed. June sat right beside the hamper of food, her jutting shelf of a bustline almost in the way.

"Henry, dear," June said seriously, still removing things from the hamper and placing them on the blanket in their respective containers as her bust still swiveled upon her weighed down chest area. "What is it going to be, sweetie? Tell me what you want to eat. And I mean food, Henry!"

"Okay, okay," Henry muttered, thinking his libido needed feeding more than his hunger, but realizing that he wasn't going to get any more wee wee camp thrills, meaning titties and ass, until after the two of them had eaten. "I guess I'll go for a ham and cheese sandwich, but where can I make it? I saw an ant or two on the blanket, and I don't want any extra protein in my fucking sandwich."

"Hmmmm," thought June, wishing she had brought some sort of cutting board on which to prepare the meal. "I've got it! How would it be if I laid back on the blanket and you made the sandwich on my big motherfucking boobies?"

"That's a great idea, Granny!" Henry exclaimed, beaming widely at the tittie queen of the Humper family, his penis straight and solidified between his legs as he almost burnt holes into his Nana's swaying and nippled sweat glands with his eyes. "I mean, you are the most useful when you are on your back, you big-tittied goddess. With your big ol' honkers up in the air like two fucking mountainous snow caps."

"You got that fucking right. Gee, Henry, and it looks like Mr. Wean is kind of partial to the idea too. Fuck a fucking duck, I don't know how you stay hard so often. Grab some bread and cold cuts and cheese and I'll lie down on the other side of the blanket where we can have some room. You never thought you'd use your granny's old hooters for a fucking picnic table, did ya, Henry?"

"I just love this shit," laughed Henry, grabbing the foods he needed and some condiments to set atop her medicine balls of flesh. "I can't wait to write my first letter home from camp. Mom will think this is fucking hilarious!"

Once June was in the required position, tits pointed to the blue sky, Henry grabbed two slices of whole wheat bread, placing one on each of June's heavenly heaving bosoms, then topped one with several slices of ham, the other with a few thin slices of Swiss cheese.

"Doesn't that ham look great, Henry?" June opined, laughing girlishly and watching the two slices of bread jiggle precariously on their nippled perches as she shifted her weight to cause her two "tables" to swing back and forth. "There's nothing like a good thick slab of meat, I always say, tee hee."

"Hold fucking still!" Henry ordered, reaching out to stop half of the sandwich from bouncing right off by pressing a firm hand down onto each of her towers of tittie. "If this shit falls onto the blanket, it'll be wasted."

"Fucking motherfucking fuckers in fucking wee wee fucking camp, your fucking titties are fucking big! Okay, there it is. A nice delicious sandwich. Holy fucking shit!" Henry cried out in ebullient admiration of the two twin hills, the Humper duo, the two mountains jutting up from the body of this busty blonde goddess of oversexed splendor. "Now all I have to do is bring the two sides of it together. Oh, fuck, I get to squeeze your fucking bosom buddies, Nana!"

"Yes, baby, you sure do. You think you could throw another 'fuck' in there? I fucking figure you probably fucking could. Now, King Cock, put that fucking sandwich together. Use your ol' Granny like a 50 pound-puppied picnic table, good fucker! I mean, I think your wee wee looks ready. That motherfucker looks hard enough to swing from."

Placing his hands on either side of June's prodigious chest charms, Henry pushed them together, slapping them forcefully enough to join the bread with the ham on it to the slice of bread upon which rested the cheese.

"Holy fucking shit, that motherfucking rocks!" Henry laughed, smacking her bazooms hard together until the loud 'clap' echoed across the lake. "I wish Mom would let me make my sandwiches this way at home. Do you think she'd let me if I asked her nice, Grandma? I think I'll tell her what fucking fun I had. She hardly ever says 'no' to me if I ask her nicely, especially if it has something to do with my big fucker or her big suckers. Speaking of suckers, it looks like I got a little bit of mustard on your left nipple, Nana."

Leaning forward, Henry opened his mouth, capturing June's pert, pink nipple with it and drawing it into his mouth, sucking hungrily, ostensibly to remove the offending mustard, but the knowing glance that passed between the two of them spoke of something more.

"Mmmmmppphhhhhh!" Henry muffled, stretching his mouth open as wide as he could to take in as much of the skin of her left milker as he possibly could, feeling a tiny drop of pre-cum dribble from his stimulated pee wee and onto June's leg, so excited was he by her prodigious puppies.

He often wondered why none of June's children, the ones she had breastfed, had stretch marks around their mouths. Her flesh mounds were wondrous wonders of nature, more vast, with more gravitas, girth and gargantuaness than any set Henry had ever sucked or fucked. He had simply forgotten about his sandwich for the moment and had made a feast out of his grandma June's bra-breakers instead, feeling grateful when he felt a warm hand close around the mushroom crown of his cock, almost in a comforting fashion.

"Your big weiner makes me fucking hungrier than ever," June moaned, letting go of Henry's male appendage reluctantly and beginning to attempt to pull her raucous rack out of his reach, her growling stomach taking precedence over the hunger in her pussy for once.

"That's enough fucking nursing, you big tittie baby," June told Henry, enjoying the sensation inside her boob, but wanting to get this meal underway at last. "Eat your sandwich, and Granny will pour you a nice glass of milk to go with it, okay, sweetums?"

Henry eased his head back, releasing his grandmother's puckered pink nipple and areola with an audible popping noise, turning his attention finally to the sandwich he had just prepared.

"I think I'm going to have a hot dog, Henry," June informed him, reaching past her overbearing set and into the hamper for a weiner she had boiled previously, and a bun to wrap around it.

Henry devoured his sandwich like a starving man, anxious to rush through the superfluous meal in order to reach the main course of some huge fucking titties and most likely a good session of humping when his wee wee visited what June called "the special place."

"Mmmmmmm, this is some good shit, Grandma," Henry complimented her as he looked at her chest trophies yet again and softly ran a finger down the underside of his pulsating stalk, wanting every inch of her titties, every pound of her flesh, every ounce of her feminine glands to enjoy, feeling by now a needful tickle deep within his crudely naked and erect sex organ.

June devoured her weiner, some more mustard dripping past her jugs and onto her trim stomach and then down inside her thong bikini shorts.

"I'll get that!" Henry burst out, reaching down to her swimsuit area anxiously, ignoring her awesomely stacked upper body, now hoping to cop a feel of her more intimate parts.

"Oh no you won't, Henry Herman Humper!" June exclaimed, slapping Henry's hand away from her most private of body parts. "I want to get my meal eaten and if I let you stick your hand down there, only God knows how long we'll be. I was hoping to take a bit of a nap this afternoon, so you just keep your boobie-loving, nub-grabbing hands off of me until we have finished eating, okay?"

"Okay, Nana," Henry sighed, sadly, feeling rebuked and rejected, but still wanting her bouncing boobies and her nubby wubby. "I was only trying to help."

"Stop sulking and eat your sandwich," June laughed, shaking her head for emphasis, as her big bosom buddies shook accordingly, a sight that caused Henry's rigid pecker to leap up hopefully in his lap, standing tall at such an angle that it could almost be classified as a north pointer.

"Eat your fucking sandwich, you silly boobie boy," Henry's grandmother ordered, rubbing one of her pert areolas only to torment Henry even more, watching as a spasm leaped through his cock and balls. "Tee hee hee. Eat now, play later, biiiiiiggggg fucker."

"You mean......?" Henry inquired hopefully, not even having to voice his desires for her body, even parts that did not include her oh so bosomy udder-like teatsies, her boobie charms.

"I guess we'll see, sweetums," June replied, winking knowingly at her favorite boy as she only faintly wobbled her bobbling whoppers at him. "Special, special, special. Mmmmhmmm."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, shit, Granny. Am I dreaming? I must be fucking dreaming. How could one wee wee ever be so fortunate? And my wee wee sure is hungry too. It's starving. I love you, Nana."

"I love you too, my big-dicked, big boobie-loving tittie boy," June said, smiling warmly, almost platonically at her daughter's youngest child. "Have a few of these chocolate chip cookies that I baked for you, then we'll pack up and go back to the cabin for a bit of a nap. I'm pretty fucking tired, what with all the excitement of your visit and all."

"I love your cookies, Nana," Henry told her earnestly, needing and wanting her body at this moment and the overendowed cans it contained. "Remember the effect that they have on my pecker? Nap, my ass. I'll use my magic wand to pin that oversized jumbo-cheeked ass of yours to the fucking mattress, sweetheart."

"Oh, Henry, you are such a dear sweet boy, you really are. Now finish up and then we'll pack all of this shit up and head back. Did you have enough to eat? Here's a little more milk, and I want you to finish every drop. With all the fucking body fluids you're excreting, I don't want to risk you getting all dehydrated."

"Mmmmmm, good!" Henry yelled joyously, gulping down the milk with almost as much enthusiasm as he normally had when he sucked his grandma's tits, his member hungrier than ever for fuck. "Well, let's pack up and head back to the cabin for a 'nappie.' I sure am fucking 'tired', Granny."

"Yeah, I'm sure you are, Henry," June chuckled under her breath, wobbling her set of teats at him once again for emphasis. "You want another glass of milk or have you drank enough to keep your love gun a-firing? Tee hee. Those cookies make your fuckstick stay permanently erect. It's like rigor mortis sets in, but you're fucking still alive. Tee hee."

"Hurry up and get that fucking basket packed up, bitch," Henry snapped with a laugh as he slapped his bosomy blonde bombshell granny on the fanny with an open-handed slap that resounded. "I hear the cabin calling me."

Ten minutes later, June unlocked the cabin door and held it open so that Henry could pass through it first, since he was carrying both the blanket and the picnic hamper and had no free hand to spare.

"Gosh, I'm tired," sighed June, running her hand through her blonde mane and wiping some perspiration from her brow and then from each of her mammary glands with a paper towel. "I'm going to take that nap, Henry. Do you want to join me?"

Walking to the bedroom, which was to the left of the living room in which they stood, Henry once more let his eyes lower to his grandmother's bountiful buttocks, which swished from side to side so seductively that Henry's penis responded as it always did at such a sight, stretching out to its full twelve inches and a very respectable girth. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, June sighed again, and lay back against the antique quilt that covered the bed, her happy honker duo pointing towards the ceiling.

"Do you want to be on the top or the bottom, Henry?" his grandly gazonaged granny asked him, slipping casually out of the only article of clothing she was wearing, the bottom half of her thong bikini.

"What do you mean? Top or bottom? There aren't any bunk beds. This is a double bed," Henry replied slowly, studying the nude 60-year-old who was now without any clothing, her boobies rising up like two sacrosanct sacks that embodied bliss for Henry and his wee wee.