Wee Wee Camp: Shop Till You Drop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, it's really hard to pull these two ends together, Nana," Henry told her, grunting as he strained to tug at the two ends of the fabric and fit the hooks into the eyes, the mountains of her mams inhibiting him immensely. "Do you mind if I put my foot on your backside for leverage?"

"Go ahead, Henry. Whatever the fuck it takes," June grunted as her grandson pushed his bare foot against the small of her back while she tried to force her whopping zeppelins as far together as they would go. "Owwwww! It hurts! Try to hook that fucker up now, baby! Hurry up! My old honkers can't take much more of this mashing and squashing! Do that fucker up, Henry!"

"Al....most got it," Henry stammered, bracing himself as he pushed against her with his foot, smiling at the insanity of their boobie endeavor as he tried with all his might to connect the hooks and eyes on this, his favorite of all the brassieres his top-heavy granny had sampled so far. "How are your titties holding out?"

"They are fucking hurting like a fucking bitch is how they are fucking holding out!" June cursed through clenched teeth as she jammed her two mounds of skin hard together.

"I've.........nearly...........got............it," Henry managed to get out between teeth clenched tightly together as he pulled the two ends together using all of his strength. "One eye.........two eyes.........three........got it!"

"Oh, Henry, finally," June sighed in relief, feeling her titanic titties now snug inside their cuply homes. "I didn't think I could hold these things up and in much longer. Now let me look in the mirror. Holy shit, Henry! Look at that! I think we've got it! It fits, it fits!"

Standing before the mirror, June stared at the sight before her, turning occasionally to see herself and her former moundly milk- makers from all angles.

"It fucking fits, Henry!" she cried out, a tear forming in the corner of her eye as she smiled at the restrained sight of her 60-year-old boobs. "I am so happy. It fucking fits!"

"And it looks fucking spectacular on you, Granny," Henry said truthfully and sincerely, patting her cupped breasts with more pure affection than with the usual lust he exhibited. "Wow, I can see your nipples through the fabric and everything. I love it!"

"Now I can just grab a couple more of the same size off the rack and we are out of here, baby," June told him, cooing and then giggling as she shook her now bra-encased boobs in his direction. "But I had an idea first. Why don't I celebrate this bra by giving my first blow job in it."

"You mean?" Henry gulped, eyeing her supported sacks of perfection with much lust this time.

"Oh, I mean," June told him, shaking her moneymaking boom booms again for emphasis. "You can squirt some of that jizz that I promised you could. Undo the front of your pants, poopsie. I want to break this bra in good and fucking proper."

"Now I get to jizz in your mouth!"

"And on my tonsils, my teeth, my tongue and down my throat. Yippppeeeeeeeeeee!"

"Till it's sore, naughty Nana. I'm taking you up on that jizz promise right now."

Less than forty-five minutes later......

"Holy fucking shit! I can't remember the last time I jizzed that much!" Henry told his fellatio-giving, globe-gazongaed grandmother as he rearranged his clothing, doing up the front of his pants and preparing to leave the fitting room. "I doubt you'll be needing any dinner tonight, Nana. Ha ha ha. I came so many fucking times, I think I need to drink about a gallon of Gatorade. Six washes in forty-five minutes has got to be some kind of fucking record."

"Here you fucking go, Mrs. Humper," the female sales clerk, who also had big breasts, said sweetly, handing June her credit card and the bag containing her purchases. "Thank you for fucking shopping at Kimberly Buxsom's Bra Barn. We're fucking happy as fucking shit to have your fucking service."

"I'm very fucking pleased with my fucking new fucking bras, sweetheart. Fucking thank you. They will fucking keep these big fucking tittie bombs of mine fucking high and fucking proud, I'm fucking sure," June told the eager and stacked sales clerk, patting her own lumbering titties proudly as she spoke. "And thanks, Kimberly, for all your help."

"It was my pleasure," the beautiful and bodacious Ms. Buxsom told June, smiling widely while sneaking a surreptitious glance at Henry's crotch. "Please, do come again."

"Oh, Kimberly, if you're trying to see a bulge in Henry's pants, you won't see much more than his sheer length. I think I just about sucked all the hardness out of that big wee wee of his in the fitting room," June informed the buxom red-haired Ms. Buxsom as she reached for her bags, her own set of chestly bags shaking as she did so. "I mean, I just sucked him off six times in a row. It was a jizz promise, after all."

"Well, Henry," Kimberly told him, leaning forward to let him see her huge bulges and abundant cleavage clearly as she placed a slip of paper in Henry's hand. "When your 'wee wee' has revived and your sack is full again, give me a call, sweetness. I just might have a few fun uses for that 'package' of yours some afternoon. What do you say?"

"Sure, Kim," Henry retorted brightly, taking the paper with her number and then tweaking one of her breasts through her blouse. "That is, if ol' Granny here isn't too busy with my 'package.'"

"Don't forget to call me, Henry," Kimberly said, gazing at Henry salaciously, her acres of cleavage right beneath his face. "But if my husband answers, just use a Southern accent and ask for the steak and shrimp special, okay? For some reason he's really touchy about my fondness for young cock, you know?"

"I'll call, don't you worry," Henry replied with a wide, toothy grin as he slipped the ebulliently-uddered entrepreneur's phone number into his pants pocket. "I promise."

"Oh, by the way, Kimberly," June said, suddenly remembering she had something to tell her. "You might want to take a mop into fitting room four, tee hee. I think there's enough baby batter in there to inseminate half the state! Ha ha. Ta ta for now!"

Later that evening......

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Heeeeeeeenrrrrryyyy! Wheeeeeeeerrre are yoooooou?" June Humper swooned, stepping out of the bathroom, her panties discarded as she stretched the thick fabric of Henry's beloved football letterman-like jacket around the globes of her tottering gazongas, doing up the buttons with a little bit of difficulty. This was, to her precious twelve-inch-wee weed grandbaby, the jacket that had begun their agreement to go steady, dating-wise and mostly sex-wise, though both knew that an occasional hump on the side had never really hurt anybody. The 18-year-old well-hung youngster and his 60-year-old large-boobed grandmother had made something of a commitment. "Where are you, snookums? Henry, lover!"

"I'm in here, Granny dearest!" Henry answered at last. "I'm in my bedroom, resting a bit!"

"Oh, sweetiekins, no more resting," June cooed, strutting down the hall towards Henry's bedroom, her oversized, overripe melons bouncing with every step, swinging back and forth against her chest and bounding in an up and down direction at the same time. "I am going to wear you out, good fucker. And wear your big fucker out as well, tee hee hee. Here comes your horny Nana, baby. Get ready. Get set. Here I am! No more talk of rest, snookums. Nana wants to see your little wee wee soldier standing at attention."

Walking over to the bed, wiggling all the way, June took Henry's flaccid stalk in her hands and leaned down, planting a sweet kiss on his pink warrior crown, leaving an imprint of her lips in bright red lipstick.

"Come on, Mr. Wee Wee. You can stand up one more time for Naughty Nana, can't you? Oh, yeah, baby."

"Oh, shit," Henry managed as this busty minx, adorned only in his football jacket, toyed around playfully with his dormant cock. "Seeing you, especially your boobs, in that football jacket, turns me on something fierce, Granny."

"Well, what are you going to do about it, stud," June breathed, leaning her body and her overwrought, jacket-encompassed set of jubblies against Henry's body, whispering into his ear. "What the fuck are you going to do about it, big fucker?"

Minutes later......

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Oh, yes! Fill me in good, poopsie!" the protruding-boobied Humper begged, her legs resting on Henry's shoulders and her thighs apart and open for entry.

"Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh! I'm filling in the empty spaces, lover girl! Junie's pussy's got a stiff one and a young one in it! And this time I don't care what you say! I'm not taking it out!"

"Oh, baby, but you have to take it out....and put it in.....and take it out....... That's the way this sex thing works, good fucker," June laughed, placing her widely splayed legs over Henry's shoulders. "Ahhh, that's the way, sweet boy. In and out, in and out."

Henry thrust into June's willing honeypot with a vengeance, no longer any thoughts of rest residing in his mind. These were the moments he lived for. June and himself, locked together in carnal bliss, like two feral animals in heat.

"Oh, fuck me, baby, fuck me!" June squealed, raising her pelvis with every thrust in order to feel Henry's biggest part in her deepest recesses. "Oh, do me, good fucker, do me! Make your big fucker squirt in me! Fill me up with your hot jizz, sweetiepie."

Henry continued to pummel her pussy, pounding into her relentlessly, pausing only momentarily to fumble for a grip on her bouncing boobahs with his mouth, capturing one of her pert, pink nipples between his teeth and biting down hard enough to elicit a whimper from between her pouty lips. Henry quickly removed his lips from her balloon bazoom and raised his head, kissing June hard, but sweetly on the mouth, as he worked his penis inside her.

And it wasn't long before both Henry and June's sex eclipsed into almost simultaneous orgasms that racked both of their bodies, as well as causing June's rack to fucking bounce around again. Yes, these were their days of wine and roses. These were the sensual, shimmering dream-like days that Henry and his chesty grandmother would forever remember. Laughing, fondling, sucking and frolicking there within the sheets, lips and boobies and hands and wee wees and vaginas all becoming one in the ecstasy of love shared by the most unlikely of couples. It was surely their oversized parts that brought them together the first time. But it was the magical humparific sex that ensued which assured them that, without a doubt, wee wee camp would be an endless eternal summer of bliss, ended by no one or nothing and living forever in the connection they both found, not only within their private parts, but also within their loving hearts.

THE END