Week 3, Class 1

Story Info
The class experiments in shaving, tattooing, & piercing.
2.4k words
4.42
55.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Week 3, Class 1 (Body Decoration)

As she strolled across campus, Meredith was considering the myriad of class project proposals she received last class. Most were just tame variations on some of the themes she hoped to cover in class during the semester. But some others had real promise. One of them, from one of her freshman girls no less, was a comprehensive investigation into homosexuality, that proposed interviews with gay men and women, an evening at a gay club, and ultimately a homosexual experience. That would take a lot of guts she thought to herself, unless of course this girl was already gay. But she claimed she wasn’t and Meredith tended to believe her. She had decided she would go ahead and approve everyone’s proposals, though some with a few helpful notes and suggestions.

Then her mind turned to the class at hand. She wondered how daring her students would get. The unbelievable display of courage shown last class by Jill (who’s sexuality Meredith was literally watching blossom in front of her eyes) would hopefully be an inspiration to the rest of them, but you never knew. Would she see any piercings or tattoos? She hoped so, but she wasn’t holding her breath either.

But regardless, she felt she should set a good example for her class, and dive head first into the assignment herself. The thought of a genital piercing first crossed her mind over the weekend while at the salon. As her stylist was tearing all the hair from around her pussy, as required for the Brazilian look, she thought that the quick moment of pain from a piercing down there could be no worse than the waxing. So, waiting a day for the waxing pain to subside, she then went to a local tattoo and piercing parlor and got herself a little ring through the upper region of her labia minora, just below the hood of her clit. It did hurt a lot when she got it, but once the pain was gone she found she couldn’t keep her hands off her pussy. She must have masturbated 8 times over the last two days! And the whole process of having a strange man’s hands manipulating her pussy lips was an interesting experience in and of itself. Well if this didn’t inspire her students, at least she had herself a fun little accessory to keep her continually aroused when worn.

Kelly was being quiet and mysterious about what her choice had been over the weekend. Jill had already admitted she had waxed herself smooth, and Jen confessed to buying some clip-on jewelry at a local sex shop. She said she was wearing three pieces at the moment, and let her two friends speculate as to where they might be. But Kelly wouldn’t budge. She said she wanted it to be a surprise for everyone…her pals included. The three were starting to really get into the swing of things. Jill had obviously discovered her love of outdoor nudity, (and maybe a streak of exhibitionism?). Jen was starting to develop a bit of a bi-curiosity, but was keeping it to herself at the moment. And Kelly was just taking it all in, sitting back and enjoying each new moment the class might bring. She was really developing a bond with her Sexuality classmates, and couldn’t help but anticipate some physical interaction with them…a few of the well-put-together males to be precise. Maybe all of them at the same time even.

The three were speculating what each classmate might have done to their respective bodies as they entered the classroom just behind Dr. Green. “Ladies,” she said pleasantly, greeting them with a smile.

“Hi ya Meredith,” they all chimed in. “Great day for a piercing, huh?” added Kelly with a smirk.

“I just was thinking the same thing,” the professor replied back with a wink. “OK, everybody. Let’s find a seat. We’ve got a great deal of show and tell today. Just like when you were in grade school, except that you won’t be offering up your favorite toy or stuffed animal to the class today.” As the laughter ebbed she continued. “We’ll get back to the basics today. You’ll remove your own clothes, and when you’ve stripped down to your delicates, you shall then announce what you have done to complete today’s assignment. I then encourage you to reveal with as much flair as you can muster, the results of your body alteration.”

“What if you aren’t wearing any drawers?!” someone yelled out.

“Well then Mr. Mitchell, you will have to reveal to us what it is you have done to yourself before dropping trow, now won’t you?”

“Yes ma’am,” the jokester replied somewhat sheepishly.

“OK, then. Let’s pass the hat and draw numbers for your ‘presentation’ order. And just so you all know, I participated in this little exercise as well, and will be the last to reveal today.”

As the hat passed up and down the rows, the room was abuzz at what Meredith might have done. Guys and girls alike wondered aloud at how daring she might have been. The fact that she participated at all impressed everyone.

“Don’t worry, you’ll all get a good look,” she answered to no one in particular and to everyone at once. Does everyone have a number? OK, who’s first?”

And thus began the sexual show and tell for the day. The first to go was one of the freshman roommates, Lori. The very fair-skinned brunette with the big breasts. The one who hadn’t been shaved previously, hadn’t being the operative word. She revealed to the class a very smooth, very sexy pussy, the folds of which were neatly meeting one another between her legs. While it was a very pleasant sight to see, Dr. Green was a tad disappointed at its banality. This from the girl who proposed experimenting in homosexuality? Oh well, it was her option to choose.

The next contestant was the girl from shmoopie couple #1. No one expected much from her, and weren’t surprised when she revealed just a well-manicured landing strip between her legs, accompanied by a temporary heart tattoo on her inner hip. Though temporary, it was pretty sexy-looking, Jill thought to herself.

Next up was Jen, who made a big production of the whole thing. She led everyone to believe she might have some ink too, although her two friends knew better. Finally, when she was just down to her bra and panties, she revealed that she was actually wearing body jewelry, and unhooking her bra, exposed two very prominent rings clipped to her large nipples. Everyone oohed and aahed as she explained they also came with a chain to connect the two together, though it had been left at home today.

“Ah, but that’s not all,” she continued, and peeled her panties off her hips and down her legs. When she again stood, she displayed a similar-looking clip fastened to the hood of her clit, which was pressuring the little nub out into full view. “Ta-da!”


More oohs and ahhs from the class, and even sarcastic Kelly was impressed by her boisterous friend’s moxie.

“Very nice Ms. Carter,” added Dr. Green. “But are they permanently attached?”

“No they are not,” she answered. “Not yet anyway,” she added quickly.

“So you are considering it then? OK, good. I will put an asterisk next to your name for this effort. If you happen to make them permanent before our time here this semester is up, I will increase your grade for this assignment. That goes for anyone else who opted for a more “temporary” solution to today’s project. Come to me with an “upgrade” at some point during the semester, and I will adjust your grade accordingly. Who’s next? Where are all my men?”

After some hooting from “her men”, yet another gal strode to the front to strip. Meredith didn’t mind seeing what her young ladies were up to, but was truly curious about what the guys had done. It would give her a much better idea of where they were all currently at in their sexual development, she thought to herself. After a second smooth pussy was put on display, Meredith finally got her wish as the male half of shmoopie-ville made his way forward. Stripping down to his boxers he announced that he was wearing body jewelry too. This immediately raised the sexual interest of every female in the room. Had he really pierced something down there??

No he hadn’t, but what he was wearing was interesting to see. He had donned three cock rings: one around the sack of his balls, another at the base of his cock, and a smaller one just below the tip of his member. He explained they were pretty tight, and a bit uncomfortable.

“Have you attempted intercourse with them on?” asked Dr. Green.

“Actually…we have. I was able to hold out much longer than usual, almost too long. And Cyn seemed to enjoy it.”

“Can you describe the feeling for us Cynthia?” Dr. Green called out to the young man’s girlfriend.

“Well it was kind of like experiencing a ribbed condom, but more intense,” she replied. “There was only one that kept going in and out of me though, and it was right at the base, so my pussy lips and clit got some real stimulation.”

“Sounds great. Thanks for your candor Cynthia.” Meredith had heard about being fucked by a guy with cock rings, but had never had the pleasure herself. She made a little note on her mental “to-do” list.

So the class went, revealing various body jewelry (all clip-on), several shaved cocks, which Meredith was happy to see, and many different temporary tattoos, with one exception. Her other freshman gal, Yvette had gotten herself a permanent one that was a little tiara with the word “Princess” done just above and to the left of her already smooth pussy. “Four stars!” Dr. Green had called out to her. One by one they went until it was just Kelly and Meredith left.

“Looks like it’s just you and me kiddo,” Dr. Green announced to Kelly. “Let’s see what ya got!”

Kelly stood before her nude classmates and slowly stripped of her clothes. She enjoyed the attention of being the last one to go and milked it for all it was worth. When she got down to her bra and panties she made the requisite announcement. “Well I did something a little different downstairs. As you all probably remember, I had myself a pretty good patch of dark black hair down there. Well, I decided to go for a two-phase solution to the assignment,” she concluded and unhooked her bra. Nothing but the beautiful B-Cup breasts god had given her there. But then she slid off her panties to reveal her handiwork. She had trimmed her bush into a tight line above her pussy. Not as thin as a landing strip, and not quite as short either, but still well manicured. But the kicker was that it was totally blond! “I’ve always wanted to be a blond,” she finished coyly, laughing.

“Wow, you bleached your box?!” Jen asked incredulously.

“Highlighted it, thank you very much. And just the hair, not my cooch,” Kelly corrected her.

“Highlighted my ass! That thing’s bleached,” Jen shot back.

“Well it certainly is interesting to look at it,” interrupted Dr. Green. “And that was the point of today’s exercise. Nice work Kelly, very original.”

As Kelly made her way past Jen to her seat, the big-breasted girl gave her a good smack, square on the ass, making her yelp. “There, now you’ve got some color on the backside too,” Jen informed her.

As the two poked and elbowed one another for a few seconds, Meredith made her way to the front. “I guess I am all that’s left,” she announced. “Time to get it over with.”

As the young professor began stripping off her clothes, she could feel the wetness already forming between her legs. She couldn’t wait to show off her new look to the class, and her pussy was confirming her excitement. This was also confirmed by those in the front of the class who noticed the small spot of moisture on her panties, the only article of clothing she had left on.

“Like Kelly, I also did two things to myself,” and sliding off her slightly wet panties revealed to them all her new wonders. There was an audible sound of breath being drawn in, and when Meredith flicked her new ring a few times with her finger, she was sure one of the guys was ready to pass out.

“As I was being waxed on Saturday, I figured nothing could be worse than that pain, and so decided to get a piercing too,” she continued. “Well I was wrong about the pain thing, but I got myself a cute little accessory out of the deal, don’t you think?”

The class wholeheartedly agreed, a couple of the guys even giving her a standing ovation. Dr. Green went on to explain to them why she had them do the assignment, and then went over the varying sexual significance of the numerous types of body art and jewelry that many people consider integral parts of their sexual identity.

“I think some of this stuff just looks cool,” Jill added, waving her arms to her classmates.

“That is what it often comes down to Jill, how you look and feel about your body, and those of which you choose to share sexually. How you look and feel; see, two of our senses from last week. See how one lesson builds on another?” Dr. Green asked them rhetorically.

“Well, I hope you all are happy with your body decoration choices. Again, you can ‘upgrade’ to something more daring at any time and I will definitely improve your grade. But next class we are going to do something a little different than usual. Our studies next time will explore what people put on to feel sexy, and not what they take off. So your assignment for Thursday is to wear the article of clothing, or complete outfit for that matter, that makes you feel most sexy. If you are uncomfortable or unable to wear it here, you can bring it in a bag and dress once you get here. OK, that’s it for today. Have a great evening,” she finished flashing them The Smile one last time that day.