Week 4, Class 1

Story Info
The day before.
5.6k words
4.69
36.3k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Week 4, Class 1 (The Day Before)

Jill had spent much of the weekend thinking about what Dr. Green had left them with on Thursday. "From here on out things will get much more graphic, maybe a little uncomfortable sometimes, and definitely a lot more real for all of you." The class had definitely become more real for her starting with her nude, midday walk around the school quad. But that was less about sex, and more about embarrassment, arousal, and personal confidence. Now she was starting to really ponder her sexuality. Could she admit to the others the things she knew she enjoyed, the things she knew she didn't? Was she comfortable exploring and experimenting with them to find out whether or not she would enjoy things she didn't know about, or hadn't yet tried? And was she ready to find out what she would be willing to try and whether or not these new things would become part of her sexuality? She was certainly experiencing a high level of anxiety, and really needed to commiserate some more with her friends about it.

Kelly and Jen were definitely more outgoing girls, and more likely to be willing to try and do some crazy things. But they were not without their reservations as well. As they walked together on their way to meet Jill, they began to talk about them a bit.

"Well, the big day is tomorrow. Real sex in class," Jen began. "Kind of scary, even if it is only with ourselves."

"Yeah, scary, but exciting as well," answered Kelly. "Think of those fantasies about masturbating in front of others, doing yourself to orgasm, while others orgasm too."

"Ha, your fantasies maybe," shot back Jen. Sure I have already done that stuff before with boyfriends, even one time with a girl friend back in junior high, but not in front of thirty other people. And I have certainly never knowingly had sex in front of anyone."

"Wait, you masturbated with a female friend when you were a kid?" asked Kelly. "You never told me that you little slut!" jabbing her friend in the arm for emphasis.

"Oh stop, like you never experimented as a kid. And it wasn't like we did it together. She was in one bed, and I was in another. And we didn't really talk about it or anything. We could just sort of hear each other and see things moving under each other's sheet. You aren't at all nervous about any of this?"

"Well I suppose it will definitely be different because of the number people involved," Kelly reasoned. "But an old boyfriend and I once did it in a hotel room with another couple doing it in the next bed over from us. I was pretty nervous at first that they would be looking and judging, and that I would sound stupid. But then I sort of got into it. When I heard him slapping his rod into her, it definitely got me way hotter and I came really hard. Plus I have had a fantasy about doing it with several guys at one time, but didn't think I'd ever find a safe enough environment where that might actually happen. Now I think it could."

"Wow, now who's the slut? Hey there's Jill. Hey ya smoothie!" she called out, referencing her friend's recently-waxed bikini zone.

"Shhhhut it, ya big loudmouth," Jill answered back. "Not EVERYONE at this school saw me on my parade around the quad."

"No, but they definitely all heard about it!"

"Great, like I need any more anxiety today you guys," Jill pleaded. "Are you guys really ready to have an orgasm in class and see other people have an orgasm in class? Are you ready to see ME have an orgasm in class?!"

"Been there, done that," replied Jen.

"What?!"

"Yeah, remember when we were rooming and you were riding that swimmer's pole for a while? Well I came back to the room one night and I heard him giving it to you good. So I quietly opened the door a crack just in time to see you collapse all over him in a pool of your own sweat."

"Jen!"

"Ah don't worry about it. You looked hot. But Kelly and I were just talking about that. It's one thing to catch someone, or get caught having an orgasm, but to do so purposely in front of a whole room of people WILL definitely be different."

Attempting to reassure her, Kelly injected, "I was just saying to Jen that the one time I did do it purposely in front of someone other than the person I was with turned out to be pretty hot. It was very enjoyable. And even the silicon princess over here just blabbed to me about masturbating with a friend in junior high school. If she can do it, so can you!"

"Thanks a bunch orgy girl."

"You did?" asked Jill, and added with a wrinkles forehead, "Orgy girl? You've been in an orgy?!"

"No!" Kelly shot back. "I just told big mouth over here that I have always had a fantasy of doing several guys at once. And that maybe now I might get that chance."

"Wow," answered Jill. "You guys seem way more ready than me for this. Prancing naked through the quad is one thing, fingering myself in front of a classroom of people is quite another."

"Well I have an idea then," offered Kelly. "How's this sound? Why don't we get together tonight and sort of "practice' for tomorrow's class with each other in the room. We've seen each other in various states of undress before, but we've never had any kind of sexual interaction with one another. So, by doing so tonight could help us get over the initial uncomfortableness of it tomorrow in class. Plus, who knows...it could be fun?!"

"Oh I don't know," answered Jill. "It might be even tougher with people you know, friends even. But I suppose we will be seeing each other eventually. Maybe it could help. What do you think Jen?"

"Well under any normal circumstances, I don't think I could ever do that with you guys around, but we are far from anything normal at this point. Hell, why not, I'm game if you guys are."

Jill resolved herself to the idea. "Well, like I said, I guess we're all going to see each other tomorrow, or in the future anyway. Maybe it would be better to do it under our own conditions the first time," Jill concluded. "So how's this going to work?"

Kelly spoke up. "Well, since I live alone, and have a guest bedroom, it makes most sense to come to my place. We'll have all the privacy, if you want to call it that, that we'll need. I have some stimulating 'paraphernalia' that I am willing to share with you guys, and Jen can bring along her own personal toolbox if we really get bored."

"Hey!" Jen answered, smacking her in the arm.

"OK, sounds like a plan then," Jill said. "I'll see you guys say, at 8? How's that?"

"See you then," the others answered in unison.

"I can't believe were doing this." Carrying a small overnight bag, Jen knocked once at 8:10 and then let herself into Kelly's apartment. Jill was sitting on the couch, a Diet Coke in hand, and Kelly was in the kitchen. The TV was on, and Jen noticed a couple of suggested DVD boxes lying on top of the player. "Hey you," she called out to her friend.

"Hey," answered Jill, noticing the bag in her hand. "Whatchya got in the bag?" she asked with a sly smile.

"Maybe you'll find out, if you're lucky," Jen told her, an equally smart-ass grin on her face.

Taking a seat on the couch with Jill, Jen then saw her other friend make her way in from the kitchen carrying a tray of martini glasses and shaker. "I figured we could all use a few of these," Kelly announced.

"Right on!" exclaimed Jen.

"Ewww, martinis?" protested Jill. "Those are nasty."

"Ah, not just regular old martinis my tall, naïve friend," Kelly corrected. "Apple-tinis. They are much tastier in my opinion, and are definitely in the same league as those other sweet, fru-fru drinks you seem to like so much. Have a taste."

They all grabbed a glass and Kelly poured them all a sample of the libation from the shaker. After settling in with their drinks, Kelly wasted no time getting to the matters at hand. "OK you two. Well in addition to providing you two with booze, I got us a couple of DVDs that might help us get into the mood. Unless you all have any other ideas?"

It was actually Jill who spoke up with an idea. "Well we could play a game I guess: 'Truth or Dare', or 'I Never' or something. Maybe even strip poker."

"What are we fifteen again?" joked Jen. "Nah, I'm just giving you a hard time Jill. That might not be a bad idea actually. It's got to be better than some cheesy porno."

"Ignoring that direct insult to my supplies," replied Kelly, shooting Jen a feigned dirty look, "I too will agree that a game is probably a better idea. 'I Never' is just a question game, and 'Strip Poker' is just an action game, so why don't we pick the one that includes both: 'Truth or Dare'?"

"OK cool," said Jill. "This will be good. The last time I played this, I think I was twelve and the worst truth was admitting a crush, and the worst dare was sneaking a beer from the fridge."

"Well I hope you are ready for a somewhat more intense version this time," Kelly warned her.

"I'm ready. In fact, I will even go first. Ask away!" Jill added, taking a good swig of her drink.

"OK, you're on," replied Kelly. "Truth or dare?"

"I'll start with a truth."

"Let's seee...hmm. Oh, I've got one. Do you spit or swallow?" she asked with a smile.

An immediate flow or crimson rushed to Jill's cheeks. "You're not pulling any punches are you? Well, I guess the answer would be, it depends. I'm not crazy about the taste, but then again I have tasted worse things, and the guys really seem to appreciate it when you do, so I guess I swallow, when I can."

"Geez, that's all over the place Jill," chided Kelly. "You know what I like to do? I'll go to town on them, licking and sucking, until they are ready to blow, and then take every drop of that load into my mouth when he does. Then, I move up and plant a big open-mouthed kiss on him and share it with him!"

"No way!" exclaimed Jill. "Don't they get pissed off?"

"Its not like I do it with just anyone, and never the first time I give them head," Kelly replied. "But after I get to know someone, and we've been sleeping together for a while, I'll spring it on them. They're usually shocked at first but then get into it."

"Fair is fair," Jen chimed in. "If we can taste it, so can they. OK, OK. Enough on this subject for now. Give me one!"

"Alright, ADHD," Kelly joked. "Why don't you give hr one Jill?"

"OK. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Here you go brave girl. Dare you to strip naked and sit in front of that window for ten minutes," Jill instructed.

"Hey! I thought tonight was about the three of us," Jen protested.

"Now you'll have somewhat of an idea of what I went through," answered Jill.

"OK. If you want me to give a free show, then I will," she concluded as she stood and began to undress. While it would be easy for anyone walking by the apartment to see her, few people actually were out and about during her dare that might catch a glimpse of the buxom girl. As she pulled off her panties and settled into a chair next to the window, the two other friends prepared for the revenge that was sure to come.

"OK instigator," the naked girl started at Kelly, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Wimp. But OK, here's an appropriate question for you tonight. Ever been unintentionally caught masturbating, and by whom?"

Kelly made a face. "Uggh, yes. It was terrible, at first anyway, but then it ended up being kind of hot. I was sixteen and in high school, I was home alone one week night, and just really horny. I got completely naked and settled in with myself to take care of things. I was really enjoying myself when my older brother and his two cute friends came home. Except I never heard them, and just kept going. For whatever reason, one of them came upstairs to use the bathroom and happened to hear my low moans. So he peeked his head through my bedroom door to investigate and saw me in all my glory. I don't know ho long he was there, but I finally looked up and saw him and just froze. He wasn't even fazed and just smiled and winked at me before leaving. I was soo mortified!"

"Wow, did he ever say anything to you about it?" asked Jill.

"Well I avoided him for the longest time, but finally ended up talking to him. After some small talk he brought it up and told me I really didn't need to be embarrassed because it was so hot seeing me that way. And to top it off, he even told me that sometimes he'd think about it when he was jerking off. So that is when it became less embarrassing and much more inspiring. In fact since then, I have never locked a door when I masturbate, just in case I might provide someone else with some erotic inspiration," she concluded with a smile.

"What's your preferred method," Jen asked her.

"Well, I always like to 'let my fingers do the walking'," Kelly replied, "but I guess my favorite way would be with my pocket rocket. You get excellent stimulation on your clit, as well as some good penetration."

"I've never used an actual sex toy myself," Jill confessed. "I've tried running water, vegetables, even my toothbrush, but never an actual sex toy. I guess I could never bring myself to go out and buy one."

"So you've never tried a vibrator?" Kelly asked incredulously.

"Other than sitting on top of the clothes dryer, no," Jill admitted.

"I know what your first dare is going to be!" laughed Jen.

"Stop. I have always been curious to try one, I just haven't actually had the opportunity," Jill added sheepishly.

Rapping her knuckles on the wooden coffee table Kelly spoke up, "Wouldn't you know, there's opportunity knocking now." As they all laughed at her wise crack, Kelly continued, "Fill up our drinks while I go get it for you."

Jill topped off all the glasses while Kelly ventured back into her bedroom. When she emerged, she had in her hands her 5" pocket rocket vibrator, a much larger, fleshy facsimile of a penis, and a smaller object that graduated in thickness from top to bottom.

"Pick a tool, any tool," Kelly joked as she held her paraphernalia out before her two friends. "Here. This one's for you Jill," she said as she tossed the little purple vibrator to her.

Jill caught the smooth, plastic object and did a quick once-over feel of it. She noticed the round bottom portion seemed to move, and when she twisted it, it jumped to life, startling the poor girl. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed.

Her two friends laughed at her naiveté. "Oh boy, you're going to love that thing," Jen teased. "But who gets that monster," she asked Kelly, motioning to the large, fleshy dildo still in her hand.

"This one's mine baby," replied Kelly. "As is this little butt-plug. I have to admit, I like a little stimulation at the back door as well."

"Oooh, you kinky girl, you," Jen cooed. "But what about me? What do I get?" she wined.

"I am sure you have something in that little bag of yours over there," Kelly offered.

"Maybe. Can I at least get out from in front of the window now?" Jen asked. "There's hardly anyone even out there to see me."

"Yeah, yeah, I suppose. We'll show you off some other time. Come on over here," Kelly told her, patting the empty space next to her on the couch. "OK. Where were we? Whose turn is it?"

"I was just going to dare Jill to get out of her clothes and test out that little number in her hand," Jen suggested helpfully, with an evil grin.

"I guess that probably means the games are now over," conceded a defeated Jill. "But could we put one of the movies in now? It will give us something other than each other to concentrate on."

"OK. But don't think for an instant we won't be sneaking looks at you to see how you are enjoying my vibrator," Kelly assured her.

Kelly stood up to put the DVD in the player and pressed the 'Play' button on her remote. Making her way back to the couch, she unbuttoned her khaki shorts and pulled down the zipper. Motioning to Jill she said, "You too Jilly. You heard Jen's dare. Get those clothes off, pronto!"

"OK, OK," Jill replied, standing up off the floor. She quickly pulled off her t-shirt exposing her full, bare breasts.

"Whoa! No bra tonight, huh kiddo?" Jen asked.

"I figured it probably wouldn't be necessary so I didn't bother," Jill answered, continuing her disrobing. She looped her thumbs below both the waistband of her shorts and the top of her panties, and in one swift motion pulled them both down her long legs and over her bare feet. Laying her t-shirt back down on the floor, she sat down on it with her legs crossed. The little vibrator lay before her on the floor.

Kelly settled back into the sofa, shorts open, the top of her panties visible to her friends.

"Don't you think you are overdressed for the occasion?" Jen chided her.

"I am fine for now thank you very much. Now turn off that light and watch the movie," Kelly instructed.

Turning off the table lamp, the girls were left to settle in to the soft glow of the few lit candles in the room, and the flicker of light from the TV. On it, two couples in ski wear were reciting some bad dialogue about an après-ski soak in the hot tub, so conveniently located in the foreground. All agreed on such a wonderful idea and began to remove their clothing. Since no one had a bathing suit with them, they all decided what a naughty idea it would be to all go in the nude.

"Boy, they get right to it," commented Jill, as the actors exposed themselves to one another and their audience. Coming into view were two sets of enlarged breasts, one enormous, shaved penis, one smaller, but still-respectable penis, and two cute pussies: one trimmed, one bald.

Referring to the large chests, Jill cracked, "Look Jen, just like you."

"Yeah, well look at blondie's cooch, just like you!"

"Shush you two, I'm missing the shaved cock," Kelly interrupted, making them all giggle. "I love a big smooth one like that. Breathtaking." She discreetly dropped her hand into her open shorts.

Before much longer, the blonde's lips were wrapped around that breathtaking cock taking it in to impressive depths. The other man's face was between his partner's crotch, offering a generous amount of attention to her clit with his mouth and tongue. The wisecracks from the friends now subsided as they settled in to view the action. Kelly slipped her hand into her panties, sliding it down through her pubic hair to her clit. She could feel the blood rushing to the area and the moisture forming between her legs. With no apprehensions at all, she began to slowly massage the quickly engorged nub, sending bolts of pleasure through her body, a large sigh escaping her lips.

Jen noticed her friend's actions and thought to herself how sexy she looked with her hand down her open shorts, now appreciating the fact that she left them on. She also noticed Kelly's nipples were now pressing their way through her top, making Jen's own nipples swell as well. She turned her attention back to the blowjob on the screen, but found herself more aroused by the scene playing out next to her on the couch.

Meanwhile Jill was concentrating on the action on the screen. She was captivated by the performance of the blonde woman's attention to the large, hairless penis. She would lick it with her tongue, swirl it about the head of the cock, trail up and down its length, tonguing the smooth balls at its base. She was a blowjob artist, Jill thought to herself. And her ability to deepthroat such a massive cock was unbelievable. How could she do it? As Kelly let out a deep sigh behind her, Jill made a mental note to find out more about deepthroating, a skill she was now resolved to acquire.

The camera then made its way back to the other couple, well into their own pleasures. The man was tonguing and licking all around his partner's pussy, her aroused swollen clit protruding from beneath its hood. The scene caused the moisture to quickly form between Jill's legs and her nipples jump to life. She loved getting good head, and could relate to the woman's aroused state. Jill's clit also got quite large when stimulated. In fact, she could feel it growing now as she continued to watch the action on the screen. She reached her hand down and pulled back the hood of her clit to have a look. It indeed was enlarging and becoming very sensitive. Wondering what Kelly's toy would feel like against it, she grabbed the small object and slowly rubbed it lengthwise from the bottom of her moist lips, to the top against her clit. Becoming comfortable with the modicum of privacy provided by the coffee table, she began to freely work the plastic toy around and about her wet pussy.

12