Week 4, Class 1 Pt. 01

Story Info
The classes resume.
3k words
4.68
29.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Week 4, Class 1: The Orgasm, Masturbation, and Sex Toys (Part 1)

After a breakthrough and memorable evening with her friends the night before, Jill felt a little less trepidation about attending today's Human Sexuality class. Still, Professor Green was going to be discussing with them the holy grail of sex, the orgasm. There was sure to be descriptive banter about what it is, how it is achieved, and what it feels like. To be inevitably followed by the "hands-on" portion of the class.

Jill and her friends Kelly and Jen decided the best way to prepare for this experience was to gather together the night before and attempt to give themselves orgasms in front of one another, thereby attempting to get past the awkwardness that was sure to accompany such an act in a classroom full their fellow naked, masturbating classmates. The three sat in the same room naked and masturbating to a porno with both Jen and Kelly achieving satisfying orgasm. Jill had enjoyed less success, though no less pleasure, as she couldn't quite bring herself over the brink and release the way her friends had. But she got to experience her first vibrator, and that in itself was worth the experience. It was with the thought of whether or not she would be able to achieve any better results in today's class that she caught up with her mates as they headed down the path to their most enjoyable class of the week.

"Hey ladies," Jill called to her friends.

"Who you calling a lady?" Kelly asked sarcastically, adding, "Certainly not this one over here," as she nodded her head towards Jen.

"Hey, I'm not the one who was impaling herself with a 10" dildo last night," Jen retorted.

"But you are the one who got off watching it," Kelly sparred back.

"Maybe...so what?" Jen answered rhetorically, a sly smile on her face.

Playing the role of referee in this little back and forth, Jill finally interjected, "So are you going to be able to do it again today in class is the real question. I'm not sure if I will or not."

Jen tried to reassure her. "You'll be fine Jilly. You looked so hot last night fumbling around with that vibrator. You'll do great."

"We don't even really know what we'll be asked to do exactly," Kelly added.

"Well we're about to find out," Jill answered as she opened to the door to their classroom. She held the door open for her friends and followed them in.

As usual, they were one of the last ones to arrive, most of their classmates already seated and seemingly a bit subdued. Even Dr. Green had arrived before them today and was tending to a laptop and video projector in her jeans and tight t-shirt. Jen noticed she wasn't wearing a bra, and also clearly noticed her nipples obscenely poking through her t-shirt in the cool, air-conditioned room. At that moment Jen felt hers jumping to attention too, and knew it was not due solely to the cool air. "Hi Meredith," Jen called out.

"Hello ladies," the professor replied as the girls passed by her. "Excited for today?" she asked, "I am!"

"Excited and a little nervous," Kelly admitted to her.

"Well hopefully I have something here that will help that a bit," she replied, tapping the projector with her nicely-manicured fingers. "Go ahead and take your seats and we'll get started.

After a few stragglers finally made their way into the classroom, Dr. Green got things started. "Good afternoon everyone. I hope everyone is in good spirits today and feeling open-minded. Today's class is all about the sexuality's favorite subject, the orgasm. We've all had them, we all enjoy them, and today we are going to discuss why that is, and one of the ways to achieve one. Namely, masturbation."

"Woo hoo!" called out Mitchell, the class clown.

"Woo hoo indeed," Dr. Green replied, eliciting additional laughter. "Good, I want to keep the mood as light as possible today as I know many of you must be a nervous about what may take place this afternoon. So, I am going to show you a brief video before we get started. Also, you all may get into our class "uniform" after I turn off the lights for the projector. But I better see a whole lot of flesh when the lights come back on," she instructed with The Smile.

She walked over to the lights and switched them off. She had pulled shut the blinds on the transom windows, so the room was pretty dark save for the muted light of the projector. As she walked back to her desk she peeled off the tight t-shirt she was wearing exposing her generous 34C breasts and their erect nipples to the dim light. She slipped off her shoes as she picked up the remote control, and then walked up the aisle of small risers in just her jeans and bare feet, resting an ass cheek on a desktop at the back of the class. "Here we go!" she then announced, clicking a button and bringing the projector to life.

Kelly, Jen, and Jill, seeing Dr. Green initially remove her t-shirt after shutting off the lights, figured they would follow her lead and strip down also. They would all have to be naked soon anyway, so why not get it out of the way now? They all had become very adept at selecting conveniently removable outfits for this class, usually sundresses or loose sweats and t-shirts. And forget underwear – at this point, bras and panties rarely made it out of their drawers on class days. Jill pulled off her t-shirt and sweat shorts and placed them on the empty seat next to her. Kelly pulled her sundress quickly over her head and tossed it over Jen to Jill. "Take mine too?" she asked Jill. And when Jen made quick work of her skirt and spaghetti strapped top, the three were starkers. About 3/4 of the class had also stripped down by the time the images began on the screen before them.

The opening scene was of a college-aged girl on a couch in what appeared to be the finished basement of a house. She had on an orange t-shirt and gray sweatpants, bare feet. She was watching something on TV, and with the low background sounds of moaning and breathing, it was clear that it was a porno. It was also quite clear she was masturbating, as her right hand had disappeared into her sweatpants and was moving around at a good pace. The camera slowly zoomed in on her, finally settling on her face. She was breathing quickly and her face was twitching, but she was keeping very quiet, as if she didn't want anyone upstairs to hear. A few more seconds passed, and as she bit her lip and began to whimper quietly, the screen faded to black and the word "Orgasm?" with a question mark appeared in white on the black field. This brought giggles and comments that could be heard throughout the classroom.

Just then, the screen cut to a scene of a different woman, on a bed, totally nude, and masturbating. And just wailing! She was moaning and groaning like no one's business. Then the scene quickly cut to a guy furiously beating his member. He was breathing loudly and was about cum, which he then did with a loud moan and an 'Ohh Yea'. The scene then quickly cut to another busty woman who was wearing only a top and fucking herself furiously with a big fleshy dildo and loudly enjoying every minute. Both Jill and Jen looked over at Kelly at this point and Jill whispered to Jen, "Remind you of anyone?" - the pair happily giggling at their inside joke.

The video continued in this comic fashion for another minute or so with one ridiculously loud orgasm after another. One humorous contorted face after the next. There were now several people in the class laughing and carrying on with one another as they watched. Finally, the last scene showed a woman from the top of her breasts up, her heaving chest and panting slowly subsiding, and beads of sweat formed all over her forehead. One of them dripped down the side of her face as the screen faded to black and the word "Orgasm!", now with an exclamation mark, appearing in white on the black field. The word faded off and the video ended with a hearty round of applause from the appreciative audience.

Dr. Green walked back down to the front of the room and turned to face the class while leaning up against her desk. It was evident that at some point during the video she had opened the button and zipper on her jeans, as they were riding much looser around her hips and ass.

"I hope everyone enjoyed that," she announced to the still dimly lit room. Another round of applause.

"I am glad. Wasn't it pretty humorous watching how silly we can look and sound during orgasm, but how little we care because of the immense feelings of pleasure we are experiencing? I showed that video to you for that reason, and to also hopefully help reduce any self-conscious feelings you might be having about others seeing you masturbate and reach orgasm. Personally, I would much rather be seen masturbating than doing any number of other things, for sure." Jen decided she'd would like to see that...'for sure'.

"So today, don't worry and just have some fun," she concluded, sliding the open jeans over her hips and down her legs. She had also left the house today without panties Jill noticed. "So if you haven't already, join me in our finest of outfits: the birthday suit."

She walked over to the light switches and illuminated the room in a glow of bright light, squinting eyes everywhere. Making her way back to the desk she noted with approval there was not a stitch of clothing to be seen on anyone. "Good job everyone, such a pleasure to see you all again this afternoon," with emphasis on the 'see'. "We are certainly the sight, aren't we?"

"I know I am," Jen boasted to her friends, as she played with the clit clip she had worn two classes ago.

"You wore that again?" Jill asked. "You just can't wait can you?" she added rhetorically.

"So let's talk about the orgasm," Dr. Green began. "Anyone want to take a shot at describing what it is?"

"It's when you cum!" one of the guys shouted out to some resulting laughter.

"That is true, but what does that mean exactly?" replied the professor. "There are a number of physiological reasons for the orgasm, but for the purposes of our class, let us understand it as the event that occurs at the peak of sexual pleasure, where all of your built up sexual energy crescendos into a release of sexual ecstasy."

"Wow, that was really beautiful Meredith," Kelly said back to her. "And dead-on, as well."

"Thank you Kelly. That is why I stand up here before you all. I know you like to think it is just for you all to look at my naked body and pierced clit, but I actually try to impart some knowledge now and again," she said with The Smile. "But now that we know what it is, how do we best achieve it?"

"By jerking off!" called out the same wise-ass as before.

"For you maybe Mr. Mitchell, but do you think young Lori or Yvette here jerk off?" she asked him while gesturing to the two freshmen in the class.

"Nah, they Jill off," he replied proudly. For some reason, this statement made Jill blush.

"Very clever. But we are essentially just talking about names now. Orgasm is reached by a combination of sexual arousal and physical stimulation of the genitals. We discussed sexual arousal at some length in Week 2 – the different things that trigger a physical sexual arousal within our bodies, remember? At that point our genitals become highly sensitive and open to physical stimulation. For the men, the raised euphoria is evidenced by the obvious erection caused by a rush of blood to the penis, which grows and stiffens to a considerable length, veins prominently appearing. Testicles tighten, and raise up, and pre-seminal fluid, or pre-cum as you may know it, begins to ooze from the penis. All signs of sexual arousal that point the body towards orgasm."

The class had grown quiet, intently listening to the detailed descriptions Dr. Green was providing. Jill caught herself with her hand between her legs, gently, but absent-mindedly touching herself. She quickly stopped, not realizing several others in the class were doing the same.

Dr. Green continued. "For us women, we also experienced the raising levels of euphoria. Again due to blood flow, breasts grow in size slightly, and nipples become stiff and erect. Our labia and clitoris become engorged with blood as well, swelling and becoming highly sensitive, and we begin to produce lubrication that coats our vaginas, in preparation for the insertion of the erect penis."

She paused and looked around the room. "I am beginning to experience some of these feelings now in fact, as I speak to you. While noticing a change in the size of my breasts is unlikely, you should be able to clearly see my erect nipples. I can feel the blood rushing towards my genitals, which will become slightly pinker momentarily. You may see my clitoris poke its way out from under its hood, and you will clearly begin to see moisture forming and coating the lips of my labia."

The class was now mesmerized. She hopped up on the desk and spread her legs slightly, dangling them over the edge. She began to touch herself.

"I am now clearly prepped to achieve an orgasm," she continued. "As I rub my fingers up and down my labia, you can now clearly see the wet lubrication my body is producing. I am getting very sensitive now and am enjoying the stimulation I am providing to my clitoris and the other areas of my genitals. Personally, I enjoy some insertion as well when I masturbate, though this may vary from person to person," she explain, first one, then two fingers penetrating her wet hole. A wet sloshy sound could faintly be heard as she rhythmically inserted and withdrew her fingers from her pussy.

"As I mentioned earlier, my breasts and nipples become sensitive as well, and I enjoy pinching and teasing my nipples while I masturbate," her breath clearly becoming shorter. "You can also likely hear my breathing increasing in depth and in tempo. My body is building up to that crescendo I mentioned earlier. The sexual euphoria in my body is quite high right now, and I am experiencing some light-headedness. I am going to increase the pace of my genital stimulation now as I get closer and closer to orgasm. As I do, my body may twitch involuntarily, I may twist up my face and forehead in ways similar to those we just saw in that video. I also am beginning to perspire, and will likely sweat more heavily as I approach and achieve my orgasm."

She was most obviously getting close. Her legs were spread wide, yet not obscenely, so that everyone had a good look at what she was doing. Her left hand furiously stroking her pussy in a circular motion, her other hand pulling on and rubbing her breasts. The class was respectively quiet as they watched and listened to both her explain what was happening, as well as to the sounds of her now sopping wet pussy. Every one of the men in the class was erect, a couple of them slowly stroking as they watched. Most of the women were also aroused, and if not, were still mesmerized by their professor's boldness and openness. She was now on the brink of orgasm.

"I...am... getting SO close now," she stammered out over heavy breathing. "The last thing...you may notice...is that may I cry out with...some sort of audible sounds...as I reach...and experience...my orgasm." These were the last words she would speak to them before rubbing herself in a final burst of frenzy. Suddenly she arched her back backward, jutted her breasts out towards them, and turned her head to the side. She began a very feminine, staccato moan as the waves or orgasm washed over her. While she did not mention to look for it, she also curled her toes downward, something Jill noticed as one of her own physical responses to orgasm.

Then as quickly as it arrived, it slowly began to subside. Dr. Green straightened her back and began to breathe more slowly now. While she continued to rub her pussy, it was at a much slower "wind down" type pace. With her free hand, she gently brushed back the stray hairs that had fallen onto her face during the orgasm so that she could again begin speaking to class.

"At this point I have achieved my orgasm, and am in the post-euphoria phase of the experience," she explained. "My body is still highly sensitive, maybe even more so than during the build up, and is no longer in need of stimulation at the moment. And as you can see I am regaining my natural breathing. And that folks is the cycle of build-up, achievement, and wind down of the orgasm cycle. Any thoughts?"

The class just sat there slightly stunned for a moment. Then Lori, one of the freshman, piped up.

"Wow Dr. Green, that was pretty hot," she said. "But weren't you at all distracted by all of us in the room watching you?"

"Good question Lori," the professor answered. "Some people can be distracted from normally experiencing the orgasm cycle. Say by being watched by 30 or so people, or by your pet for that matter. But I am at the point of my own sexuality that being watched, especially by a group of naked people, actually assists me in achieving an orgasm. Hence the speed of which you saw achieve one today. But that is actually a topic for another day," she add with The Smile.