Week At The Lake

Story Info
Continuing story from 'Lawn Work Rewards'.
4.4k words
4.36
111.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers

About the middle sixty's I was in my second year of college and home for the summer. I had taken a part time job with the neighbors to help Lenny fix up a cabin he and his wife, Bertha, had bought in northern Wisconsin. (If you read the two stories, Lawn Work Rewards you will remember Bertha)

Lenny and myself were to be up at the cabin for the next three weeks fixing the roof and the plumbing. Bertha came up the second week to cook and clean the place up. She also wanted to paint and do other things the forth week. Lenny asked me stay to assist, I said I would as I did not have to be back to school for another month. Well to make a long story intro shorter, Lenny got a call from his boss asking him to be at a job-site the middle of the third week, as he was an insurance investigator for work related accidents.

He said he would be back in a couple of days and to just help Bertha with the painting.

(He knew nothing about what happened in Lawn Work Rewards) Lenny left the next morning, leaving Bertha and myself alone in a cabin fifteen miles from town and five mile by road to the next cabin.

Wednesday ---The first day alone ---

Bertha kissed Lenny goodbye and came back into the cabin where I was having breakfast. She looked at me and smiled as to say, look out boy your COCK is all mine for the next three to four days. She sat down and finished her toast and coffee, all the while rubbing my leg with her foot. I told her that I had to finish putting the shingles on the roof peak, as it was to rain this afternoon. She agreed that was best and told me not to get hurt up there.

I finished the roof about two hours later and after putting all the tools away took a quick dip in the lake to cool off. About a half hour later Bertha came down to the pier with just a Bra covering her massive 40D-28-36 tits and towel around her waist. She stood at the end of the pier and asked me if I was coming in for "LUNCH." I said I would be right up but did not have a towel. She removed the one she had and that is when I saw she just had a "G" string style panties on. (Remember this was in the middle sixty's and this style was not common in the mid west, California maybe, but not in our area)

She smiled at me and flicked her finger as to say, "come on now we have things to do." I climbed out of the lake and followed her to the cabin like a little "puppy dog." I got to the cabin about a minute after she had gone in the door; I opened the door and was grabbed by the arm and pushed to the sofa. She straddled my legs and rubbed my chest with her hands. I reached up and put my hands on her shoulder to brace her. I let one of my hands slide down to her right breast and cupped it. She said she was so glad Lenny was gone for the next fee days. I said I was to, but we had to get things done or Lenny would get suspicious. She agreed BUT said for the rest of the day she was going to make me very happy and she meant it. It had been eight months since we last were together by ourselves. I had been away to college and each time I was home for a break or holiday Lenny was also home.

I reached behind her back and found no bra clasp. She smiled and whispered in my ear, "it is the front on this one." I reached back around to the front and flicked the clasp open with my fingers. Her heavy succulent boobs fell free. She rubbed them in my face and I just licked each nipple as they passed my mouth. I stared as they swung free and fondled them ever so lightly. He nipples can to attention almost instantly. I took her left boob in my hand and guided the nipple into my mouth. I nibbled ever so gently on it and she moaned and went ridged with her first organism of the day. She told me her nipples as so sensitive she cums whenever they are played with. (This I remember from last summer)

She slid off my lap and pulled my wet shorts off my ridged cock ever so gently. She placed her hands on my cock and balls and kissed the head of my cock. All she said was, " I have missed "HIM" so much and now he is mine again." She put my cock into her mouth and slid it in and out for a few times. She then slid my cock all the way into her mouth and tongued the underside of my cock head as I exploded in her mouth. She swallowed almost all of my cum before having to release me to keep from gagging. I stood up and help her to lay on the edge of the sofa so I could lick her sweet juicy cunt. She removed the "G" string panties and draped them over my ears so I smell her sweet juices that had wet them.

I just started licking her pussy and reached up and lightly rubbed her nipples. She moved her hips around and squeezed my head with her legs. I keep licking her and stopped each time she was on the verge of cumming. After the fourth time doing this I stood up and raised her legs with my hand to and over the heard position and thrushed my ridged cock into her receptive cunt. She, her cunt, swallowed my thick cock and squeezed it tightly. I started to glide my cock in and out slowly. With each insertion she squeezed it at it "full in position." I looked down at her and she had the biggest smile on her face. She then closed her eyes and moaned. I pushed my cock all the way it and she exploded so hard it pushed my cock half way out. She squeezed my cock with her cunt and I slide back in to the fullest. I could feel my balls swelling and unloaded a minute long explosion in her cunt. She looked at me and as I leaned over kissed me for the first time today.

We showed and had lunch on the porch in the nude. (It was already ninety-one degrees in the shade today) She leaned back in her chair and I could see the sweat under her boobs. I reached over with a towel and ever so gently wiped the sweat from her chest. She smiled and closed he eyes as to say, "thanks sweetie."

I let her rest for the next two hours as I tried to build up some strength for what I knew was going to be a LONG evening.

About four in the afternoon the phone rang. I got up to answer it and gave the phone to her, as it was Lenny. After talking for a few minutes she hung up the phone and she said, "Lenny is going to be gone for about five days as the fire at the factory was worst than all had thought." (Lenny was an insurance company inspector / investigator)

I said, Great. Now we have all the time in the world to enjoy each other without "RUSHING" things. Bertha smiled and agreed.

We got dress and drove to town for an early dinner. After dinner we went back to the cabin and took the boat out for a sunset ride. After the sun went down it started to cool off on the lake quickly. I headed for the cabin with Bertha snuggled tight to my body. She keep rubbing my crouch and licking her lips. About half way back to the cabin she could not wait any longer and unzipped my pants and started sucking my cock. I reached over her back and started rubbing her behind. She slid he skirt up and I played with her ass thru her silk panties. She licked my cock and nibbled on its head till I came all over the boat dash. She laughed and reached up and took some in her hand and rubbed it on her crotch. I docked the boat and we went up the hill to the cabin.

Bertha suggested we sit on the porch, as it was not as cold on land as on the lake. I agreed and sat down on the swing. She snuggled up close so my hand draped over her shoulder cupped her boob. I tickled her nipple and kissed her ear as she stroked her hand up and down my leg. All of a sudden she heard a wolf off in the distant and she ran into the cabin. I found her in the bathroom hiding. She said she did not like that kind of animal. I kissed her got her relaxed. She sat down to pee and as I had to pee also took aim between her legs and mixed our urine together as it hit the bowl. After she peed I wiped her pussy with a towel and she returned the favor. She lead me to the bed room and after some more foreplay got me to play with her butt again. I rubbed it and tickled her "hole." she wiggled her ass and raised it in the air. I got behind her and slide my cock up and down her "butt" crack. She reached some oil and said to smear it in the crack and fuck her ass. I slowly put my cock up to her ass hole and she pushed backward as to get it started in. I slowly keep pressing my nine-inch cock into her ass. She reached thru her legs and found my balls. I instantly shot my load in her ass.

After I "SLID" out from all the oils she wiped me off and said, " I always wanted to try that since Jeanne had told her how good it felt." (You remember Jeanne from Lawn Work Rewards)

I told her that was the first time I had ever fucked a woman in the ass and never new it felt so good. She laid down in the "69" position and started licking my cock. I raised her top leg and started licked her pussy. I licked and sucked her pussy till the sun started to shine through the bedroom window.

Thursday --- The second day ---

Bertha got up and asked what I wanted for her to fix for breakfast. I said just let me suck that sweet milk from her nipples. (Remember the part in Lawn Work Rewards) she said you need more than that for food as you got a long long day ahead of you plus having to do some work to keep Lenny from getting suspicious.

With that I got up and took a long hot shower. She had breakfast ready when I got back to the kitchen. There she stood with only an apron on. I came up behind her and rubbed my cock in her ass. She said, "Work first than play time."

I work on the cabin till around noon and after putting the tools away again took a dip in the lake to cool off. I looked for Bertha to come down and bring me a towel, BUT she did not. I walked up the steps to the cabin and found her sitting in a chair with one leg over the arm and a silver dildo in her hand. She was rubbing it up and down her cunt. I just stood outside the window and watched her slid that "sliver" cock in and out of her hole. She got some of the strangest looks on her face. They went from sheer pleasure to a look of strong pain. She then slid the dildo in as far as she could and let out this scream of pleasure as she squirmed and fell out of the chair. I rushed into the cabin thinking she had hurt herself with the fall. She looked up at me and said, "I could not wait for you." She threw the dildo on the floor and crawled over to me. She grabbed my cock through my wet shorts and massaged it "hard." She stood up and pushed her pussy against my cock. She took off my shorts releasing my stiff dick. I held her close to me as she raised he leg so we could fuck standing up. I pushed my hips into her to assist her hornyness. She slid her cunt back and forth on my cock till she lost her balance and we fell backwards. I just got on my knees and slid my cock into her pussy and finished her off. We laughed afterwards at the stupid thought we could fuck standing up in the middle of the room. I told her, "You need to have one person against a wall to keep from falling over and "breaking someone pecker off."

During lunch the phone rang again. She answered it, turning to look at me with a smile that covered her complete face. She said, "sure come on up and enjoy the rest of the week with us." I looked at her and thought, "Their goes all the play time with someone else going to be here." She hung up the phone and said, I bet you cannot guess who that was?" She said it was Lenny's "horny than me" sister Debbie. She is going to come over from their cabin about sixty miles south of here. Lenny had called her to have her make sure all as OK with us.

We both decided to shower and clean up before she got here. I was just getting dress when she drove in the drive. She got out of the car and for the first time saw her in a halter-top and tight shorts. (I had seen her at Berthas and Lenny's house in town, but she was always dressed as businesswomen) This gal had a set of tit's that would not quit. Her ass hardly fit in those tight shorts.

Bertha met her outside the front door and talked to her for a few minutes before coming back into the cabin. When they entered I asked how the drive was and instead of answering me, walked over and grabbed my crotch. She turned to Bertha and smiled while licking her lips. Right then I know "PLAY TIME" was going to be twice as much fun. She rubbed my cock ever so firmly and brushed me tits against my arm. I reached under her halter-top and found no bra to stop me from pinching a nipple. She looked up at me and I leaned over to kiss her. (She was only five foot one inch tall and I am six feet tall) with that Bertha cam over and threw her arms around both of us and just chuckled.

The ladies went off to the bedroom and I went down to the pier to get the mail from the mail boat. When I returned they called to me to come into the bedroom to join them. I walked in the door and found them both naked on the bed with room between them for me. They said in unison, " Take off you clothes and join us." Debbie's tits where bigger than Bertha's. I stripped and dove in the middle. Debbie's nipples were dark and large. The nipples stood out about ¾" when hard. I just lay on my back with one on each arm. Bertha started playing with my nipples while Debbie stroked my semi hard cock to full erection. She looked over at Bertha and said, "You have been keeping this from me since last summer?" Bertha just shrugged her shoulders and smiled. I reached down to Debbie's crotch and slid my finger into an ever so wet cunt. She pushed her hips against my hand and rubbed my cock faster. All of a sudden she swung her leg over me hitting bertha in the hip. She positioned her pussy over my cock and sat down hard. Bertha said, "easy girl you don't want to hurt the TOY." Debbie raised and lowered her self on my cock for a couple of minutes as I fondled her breasts that hung in front of my face. Bertha reached over and tickled one of the nipples and took my free hand and placed it in her cunt. I slid my finger around and through her hair just teasing her clit. Debbie can with such force the gushed all over the bed and me. Bertha turned a little to be able to reach one of Debbie's tits with her mouth. She licked Debbie's nipple and nipped it to firmly. Debbie screamed out loud and asked for more. This is when Bertha and myself found out Debbie liked "pain " with sex.

Bertha realized I had not cum when Debbie did so upon Debbie removing herself from my cock Bertha started jacking me off. Debbie started playing with Berthas pussy and with the three of us forming a triangle on the bed had a three some "69" going. Just as I was about to explode Bertha sat up and slid her pussy down on my cock. It did not take three strokes for both of us to climax together. Debbie just lay there stroking my balls and licking our juices off her fingers.

We all took a shower together and that is a story in it's self. The ladies where fun fighting over how I was going to "wash" first. I told them I would decide that based on who had the larger breasts. I know Berthas were 40D, but when Debbie said hers were 42 DD my mouth fell open along with Berthas. Bertha said she could not believe they were so large. Debbie said, "We will measure after the shower." I just asked them to stand side by side and I held one of each of their boob in my hands. I had to agree, Debbie's were larger and heavier to the touch.

While I was hold one of each of the ladies boobs they reached down and both held my cock and gently fingering it hard again. Debbie keep jacking me off till I exploded all over the shower. Bertha said she loved to see a man "cum free." She got so turned on she stood there rubbing her left boob and cunt all the time Debbie jacked me off. I could tell Bertha was about to cum as her knees got wiggly and she sat down on the edge of the tub and climaxed.

I washed both ladies from head to toe and then they both washed me. We all dried each other and discussed what we were going to do for dinner. It was at this time Debbie informed Bertha she had left her husband of twenty years after catching him with his assistant at the local motel. Bertha could not believe it. They went into the front part of the cabin to talk as I finished dressing. About an hour later they returned and finished dressing. We went into town to get some supper and do a little shopping as the stores stayed open late on Thursday evening. (Late in the north woods means 6:00 PM back in those days)

Upon returning to the cabin the sun was just setting so we all three sat on the porch and had a drink. Debbie started to cry and Bertha went over to sit next to her. I left them alone and went in to try to catch the "Cub's" game on the radio. I could not believe the "Cub's" were winning for once. About twenty minutes later the ladies came in and went directly to the bedroom. They closed the door behind themselves. I just sat and listened to the game thinking, I need not get involved in this mess.

About half an hour later Debbie came to the door and said, "Time to measure who is the larger of you two "BUSTY CHICKS." As I walked into the bedroom I asked how this was going to be measured. If they stood up and measured they get one measurement. If they get down on their hands and knees and let their boob hang you get an other measurement. I suggested we do it both ways just to keep thing equal. They agreed. As I measured Bertha she rubbed my cock through my jeans. As I measured Debbie she just squeezed my cock ever so firmly. Debbie was larger than Bertha by over three inches. As Bertha assumed the hanging position I noticed she had also removed her panties. As I was measuring her heavy hanging boobs she unzipped my jeans and said, "Rub your cock in my ass crack." I did just that and after a couple of minutes Debbie suggested it was her turn for her measurement and ass rub. Again Debbie was larger the Bertha. When I started rubbing Debbie's ass Bertha was cupping my balls from behind. I could not hold back and exploded all over her back and ass. Bertha grabbed a towel and wiped off Debbie's backside. After all this "measuring" I looked at them and noticed that Bertha's nipples were larger in size then Debbie's. That then made it an even draw in the contest.

After this long afternoon and evening we all went to bed and slept all night. Me in the middle with a pair of bare-naked ladies, one each side of me.

Friday -- The third day, what am I to do? ---

Someone stroking my cock and kissing my nipples was what awakened me. Bertha was on the nipples and Debbie was working my cock. I suggested we all get up and pee before we all wet the bed. I was dragged back to the bedroom and thrown onto the bed. I said, "I have to get some work on the cabin done this morning." These two ladies had different ideas.

Debbie said this was her last chance to "attack" me before she had to leave for an appointment in town this afternoon. Bertha held me down while Debbie applied lotion all over my limp cock. She stroked it and it did not take ten seconds and it was at it full 9 ½" length. Debbie than got the sewing tape (cloth material that bends real easy) out and check the length and then the girth. She could not believe it was 6 ¾ " around at the base and 6 ½" around at the head. She looked at Bertha and said, "no wonder it was so tight."

Bertha said," I win that bet."

Debbie said, ' Sure, but I bet I win the next one."

I looked at them and said, "What bet is this."

They both looked at me and smiled.

I thought to my self, "This is either going to be fun or I and going to be sorry when this is over."

Bertha said, " I will let you have him all to yourself seeing I get him all weekend" and walked out to the kitchen.

Debbie just keeps stroking my cock and repositioned herself with her pussy over my mouth. I started licking that sweet cunt that was right in my face and raised my hands to hold those humongous tits. She wiggled hr ass when I touched her breasts. She slid back a little and took my cock between her tits and stroked it. The lotion still left on my cock made it slide ever so lightly between those massive tits. She just keeps squeezing her tits tighter around my cock. I reached up and slid my fingers into her wet cunt. She started to quiver and grind her pussy against my fingers. All of a sudden we both exploded our love juices all over each other. The way she was on top of me, her face got covered with my thick cum. She just licked her chin off and rolled over along side me.

kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers
12