Week Away

Story Info
Visit to a lover.
1.6k words
3.4
4.1k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My flight just landed and I'm in an airport, not sure where to go lost as always. You said you'd be here to pick me up but my flight was later than excepted and I figured you got bored and wandered off so I started toward the what I hoped would be the door to lead outside, I had nothing to pick up since all I'd brought was a back pack of things, I was ready to find you and leave I was really excited and I hated being in the airport, too many people I felt constricted. so I continued on my way until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind me, I jumped a bit surprised, but then I smiled knowing it was you. I turned around to face you too excited to speak and plant a kiss right on your lips, on that you return lasting for several seconds until I gently bite your lip and lean back a bit. I can't help but notice you looking down my shirt, I have on my usually tank top and jeans with converse sneakers.

I suddenly feel tired it's on 8 here but home it would be 11. You notice and say we can go back to your place even though you'd hoped to get some action before we got there. I can't say I didn't want to either but I felt dead tired, and you could tell.

Ten minutes later we're going down the road you tell me it isn't long of drive, which it doesn't seem we talk about everything and you ask how my flight was, soon we're at your place and I'm grateful. You tell me I should get some sleep, after all we do have a whole week. Before I go to bed I take a shower, I keep looking at the door expecting you to come in and lead me to the bedroom at any second, I secretly hope you do, but you don't, I get out and find two towels I wrap my hair up in one and wrap the other around my body and walk into your bedroom where I find my bag, you're in the kitchen taking on the phone you tell me you'll only be a bit but I tell you to take your time. I walk in and sit down on your bed wondering what I should put on, then I decide to just lay down for a minute, which was a mistake as I fell right asleep and hardly woke up later when you came in.

The next thing I know it's morning and there's sunshine coming in through the window, you're not in here but I figure you're around somewhere, I'm still in just a towel and I wonder how nothing happened last night, I shrug it off as I slip on one of your t shirts which is overly large on me, but I don't mind it's comfortable and smells like you, I ruffle through my bag to find a pair of panties to put on.

It smells good, I walk into the kitchen you're cooking, I'm glad you are because I'm hungry but I also feel too excited to eat, and I feel especially horny just being around you, knowing what will come.

You tell me to go put something on tv that you're almost done and we can eat soon, adding a comment about how after that I'm all yours, I smile and walk in the other room. I find a movie that looks half-decent on I figure you've seen it before but I leave it on anyways. You bring in two plates, it's good. I thank you and kiss you.

We're both sitting on the couch now, I'm as close to you as I can be, I lean over and start kissing you occasionally biting your lip gently, I have one hand on your shoulder and the other on your thigh moving up and down. I move so I'm sitting on your lap, you put your hands on my hips slowly moving them up and down. I pause just long enough to take your shirt off, I move my hand further up your leg, I feel the bulge in your pants, which seems to slowly be growing. Good ahead babe you tell me as I start to slide your pants off with your help, they come off and there's a huge bulge in your boxers I want them off, and I want your dick in my mouth, I want to taste your cum again, I remember how sweet it was the last time, I can't help but lick my lips you notice and grin, I lift my arms up and take off my shirt. You gasp when you realize I don't have on a bra. You quickly help me remove your boxers, the bulge was an understatement, you tense a bit as I first grab your dick my hands are cold, but you tell me if feels good and you like it, I move my hand up and down, slow at first slowly gaining speed. I start to see precum so I stop and put it on my finger which I then proceed to stick in my mouth and suck on, teasing you, I spin my finger around my mouth like I'll soon be doing with your dick, I look at you with the most innocent look I can manage, but I know it doesn't fool you. I decide I've teased you enough and I start to move my hand up and down again but this time I put it in my mouth, I'm careful not to get you with my teeth, I slowly move my tongue around in half circles you start to moan, I know you like it, I move up and down, I only take your dick out of mouth to tell you to tell me when you're going to cum.

I continue doing what I was slightly changing the motion every time until you tell me you're going to cum, I can feel it pulsing, I take your dick away from my mouth you look slightly confused with your hand still in my hair, right before you cum, all over my face. I giggle a bit and you look at me semi amazed, I don't even have to ask if you liked that, I know you did.

I wipe your some of your cum off my face onto my finger, teasing you like I did before, I do this twice more before it's all gone, you say your kind of surprised that I like the taste, I just smile, how can I not? It's sweet And sticky, just like candy.

You ask if I've had enough, I say no and glacé at your still semi hard dick, I am ready for that to be inside me, I hope you still have enough cum to fill me. You start kissing my neck slowly working your way down, you stop at my nipples sucking on them, which takes my quickened breath away momentarily, you continue to do that for several minutes, it feels good, something I haven't expire fed much.

You stop and continue to work your way down my stomach, planting kisses all over my body, I touch every part of you I can. You finally reach my pussy you look up at me and grin as you hook your finger around my panties and pull them down my legs and drop them off to the side. I'm relaxed but I tense a little as I know what's coming, you spread my legs as wide as you can, and you stick your head between my legs I put my hand into your hair and move it around, you start to move your tongue in a motion I can't quiet describe, but it feels better than anything ever before. At the same time you move your fingers around my clit, it feels amazing but at the same time it's a pure form of torture, as I want your dick in my pussy and I want it now however, I voice no objections knowing you will soon. You tease by moving the tips of your fingers into my opening then quickly pulling them out again, it becomes too much and I announce this, and move so you don't get covered, you do the same thing until I cum two more times, finally you ask me if I'm ready, I'm ready John, I want to be filled with your cum again, is my reply, you gently put in first going slow, you're afraid to hurt me I know, I tell you to go faster, I've got my arms wrapped around your back, and you're occasionally kissing my neck, I dig my nails into your back hoping that you get the message that I want you to go faster and harder, you do and I can't help but moan with pleasure, I tell you not to stop, and you go faster, I'm about to cum, I do and you tell me you could feel it, then I fell the warmth of your cum fill me, I'm surprised you didn't tell me, I wasn't expecting it but I enjoyed it none the less. You pull out and we move so you're sitting and I'm semi laying down looking slightly up at you I smile and you kiss you as I tell you I love you and that couldn't have been better, i secretly hope you'll later prove me wrong, i cuddle into you as i think how great a week this is going to be :)