Week of Firsts in Antigua

Story Info
A couple gets a chance to live out fantasies.
6.8k words
4.36
94.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lea and I have been married over 20 fantastic years. Ever since I met her, she has been my best friend and I've never even thought about being with another woman. What happened last month still amazes me and arouses me. But before I begin, let me tell you a little about Lea and me.

Lea is gorgeous, always has been and always will be -- at least in my eyes. We met while attending college together. It was one of those girls across a crowded room sort of things for me. From the first time I saw her, I knew I wanted to be with her. Unfortunately, it took me about 6 months to finally get the opportunity to talk to her, but from then on, we were in love. She has always had a beautiful face, with luscious lips and the sexiest blue eyes. In college, she was a little on the thinner side with long dancer legs and the best little ass you've ever seen in a set of Lees.

Over the last 20 years and through the birth and caring of our four fabulous kids, I've watched as Lea has grown from a beautiful college girl into an incredibly hot, sexy woman. She still has those stunning looks and long sexy legs, but amazingly the rest of her has gotten even better. Those college jeans she used to wear are now a size or two too small as her body went from thin with few curves to a killer hourglass. Her ass, although she'd tell you is a little big, is perfect. And despite having four kids and being in her 40's, she has the best breasts that I've ever seen, and that includes the magazines. They are firm C's with perfect nipples and incredibly smooth skin.

As for myself, I'd like to think I have above average looks, despite having added a few pounds since my college days. In terms of where it counts, at least in a guys mind, I'm about six inches and obviously potent, as the 4 kids would show you. When together, I always feel that other guys and girls are probably asking themselves, how did he possibly get her when they see Lea and me together. I figure they probably assume that I'm either very wealthy -- not, or that I must be really hung. So, we'll just let them think that.

If you can't tell from the information above, I am more in love with Lea than I have ever been and am totally happy in our monogamous relationship. I have always felt that I am the luckiest man alive to be with Lea and that gets re-enforced every time I see a guy checking out my beautiful wife.

Well, onto our story. One of Lea's best friends in college was a girl named Tina. Soon after college, Tina ended up moving west and we moved east. So with over 1500 miles separating them, Lea and Tina had to rely on phone calls and letters to stay in touch. Then, with the addition of children, our 4 and Tina's 1, it became more of a holiday cards type of thing. That all began to change last year. Tina and her husband JT's one child began attending college. I'm not sure exactly what JT does for a living, but he apparently spends a great deal of time on the road. When their daughter started college and with her husband on the road, Tina apparently decided it was time to renew some old friendships.

Lea was one of the first she called and within a month, Tina had flown out to visit us for a week. It was primarily a girl's week, but we did go out to dinner a few times. Tina looked almost exactly as I remembered. She was pretty, not gorgeous, and she was still very thin. I'm guessing a size 2, compared to the shapely size 7or 8 that Lea is. The girls had a great time that week and began to talk on the phone several times a week after that.

Then, about 3 months ago, in one of their phone calls, Tina invited Lea and I to join them on a trip they were taking to Antigua. They had apparently reserved a beach bungalow at one of those all-inclusive resorts and the bungalow had 2 bedrooms. So, since their daughter was going to be at school, they invited us to join them. When we looked at the resorts website, we were hooked and just had to arrange a visit from the in-laws to provide the babysitting service that we'd need for our younger kids.

The next 6 weeks went by quickly as Lea and I prepared for our trip. I was pleased to have lost 15 pounds and Lea had gotten a glowing full-body tan from several visits to a tanning bed. As we were heading to the airport on Sunday morning, Lea received a phone call from Tina. Apparently JT's business trip was taking a little longer and they would not be able to join us in Antigua until Monday. Tina provided Lea with all of the information we'd need for our resort transfers and check-in.

We arrived in Antigua late in the afternoon and easily made our way to the resort with the information Tina had provided. The resort was beautiful, with lush gardens and waterfalls, multiple pools and situated right on the ocean. When our bellman took us to our bungalow, it exceeded all of our expectations. It was right at the beaches edge, with a small porch overlooking the ocean and our own private path right down to the beach. The bungalow itself had two master bedrooms, each with a king size bed and bathroom. The bedrooms were connected by a common area that had an entertainment center, 4 person hot tub, stocked mini-fridge, microwave and sink. It was perfect.

After unpacking, Lea and I decided to walk around the resort and eventually make our way to one of the restaurants offering dinner. After dinner, we took a long walk on the beach and sat down to just enjoy the sounds of the waves hitting the beach under the moonlit sky. As we were sitting there, Lea turned and gave me a quick kiss. That was then followed by a cock-hardening French kiss. I immediately began to think it's time to get back to our bungalow, but then I realized that we were probably at least a 30 minute walk away. Remembering that one of the fantasies we had talked about on more than one occasion was fucking on the beach, I decided to see it I could make that more than just a fantasy.

As we continued to passionately kiss, I slid my left hand up her side and onto her breast. When Lea did not react to that, I undid the top couple of buttons on her blouse. This seemed to make her even more passionate, so I slid my hand into her blouse and onto her bra-covered breast. This time, Lea let out a little moan, so I decided to see how far she'd let me go. I slowly undid the remaining buttons on her blouse with my other hand and slid her blouse off her shoulders and down her arms. After a few more moans from Lea as I was groping her breasts through her bra, I undid her bra and pulled it off of her. Her breasts looked amazing in the moonlight. I then removed my shirt and laid it down behind her. From there I gently pushed her down so her head was lying on my shirt.

I slowly moved down her body gently kissing her along the way. I undid her jeans and then slid the jeans and panties down her long sexy legs. As I moved back up her legs I plunged my tongue into her shaved pussy. Her pussy lips were engorged, spread and extremely wet.

Lea then said please just fuck me, but I want to be on top.

With that, I removed my pants and was on my back in the sand within seconds. Lea then stood up and did a sexy little slow dance over my body. I could not believe this was the same prim and proper wife of mine that was now standing up naked on the beach and about to lower herself onto my pulsating cock. Although the odds of anyone seeing us were slim on this remote stretch of beach, there was still a chance.

Slowly, Lea moved her hips back and forth as she lowered herself to me. She began by sliding her damp pussy up and down my cock for a few minutes. Then she reached her hand down and guided my cock that was about to erupt into her warm damp pussy. Lea moved slowly for just seconds before she began to fuck me with powerful movements. Within a few minutes each of us had came and she collapsed on top of me as we just held each other.

As we got up and helped each other back into our clothes, I just said WOW.

Lea just giggled a bit and said that she had always wanted to do that.

We slept in the next morning and after eating we decided we wanted to spend the day at the beach. The resort had a variety of activities going on, so we figured we could just relax in the sun or get involved if we had any energy bursts. When we were setting up our spot, I noticed that about a third of the women were going topless. I definitely wanted Lea to sun her perfect breasts, but figured with our fun on the beach the previous night, I was definitely not going to push her into doing something that she might be uncomfortable with.

As I sat down and grabbed my book, I looked and to my amazement, Lea had removed her top and was laying out the towel over her chair as she sat down.

She caught me staring at her and asked is there a problem.

I told her not from where I was sitting but I was delighted she was going topless. She told me not to get used to it, because when Tina and JT show up later, the top will stay on. It was no surprise, but Lea was definitely being checked out by all of the guys around us whenever she was lying on her back. While at lunch, I mentioned it to her and she said it was no different than any other of the ladies that were out there topless. It was just a bunch of perverted guys acting as if they were seeing bare breasts for the first time.

I told her that she was wrong and that after lunch we'd conduct a little experiment if she was up for it. She said absolutely. So, when we returned to our chairs, she asked what this experiment was. I told her that we needed to pretend we were both asleep to see what kind of stares she was getting. Each of us put our darkest sunglasses on and put baseball caps on slightly shading our eyes. It gave the appearance that we were sleeping and that we could not see them, however, we could easily see anyone in front of us. After a few minutes, she turned to me and said nothing was happening. I told her to just give it a chance and lay still.

Sure enough within about 10 minutes, the fun began. The first guy that was obviously checking her out was an older guy that actually got down on one knee while pretending to adjust his shoe. The entire time he was staring a Lea's bare breasts less than 10 feet from him. Then there were the 2 younger guys who when they walked past were about 25 feet in front of us. As they were walking, one of them nudged the other and pointed at Lea. They walked about another 20 feet and then turned around to walk back, but this time moved to within a few feet of our chairs as they walked by. Neither of them ever taking their eyes off of her as they slowed down to a virtual crawl as they were in front of us.

Finally, my favorite was a married guy that was with his wife and sitting about 20 feet away to our right. I had noticed that he had been frequently checking Lea out in the morning. At one point, his wife got out of her chair and I could barely hear that she told him she was heading to the bathroom. He then pulled his cell phone out of his bag and began what I believed was a fake conversation. He stood up and slowly walked to just in front of us, within a few feet from our feet. He continued his "conversation" on his phone and turned. It was then that you could hear a little "click" as he must have taken a picture or two of Lea and her incredible breasts.

It was about that time that Lea's phone rang, so our fun little experiment would have to come to an end. It was Tina, and she explained to Lea that JT was still not back and that they had delayed their flights another day. Lea said that Tina was very upset with JT, as this was apparently not the first time that business trips had interfered with personal trips. She told Lea, that she was coming on Tuesday, with or without JT.

That evening, Lea and I had a very relaxing night while watching a comedian that the resort had performing. When we returned to our room, we recalled some of the more obvious perverts that were checking Lea out during our experiment and had some incredible sex in the hot tub. Lea indicated that she was looking forward to Tina arriving and really did not care if JT came or not. I found myself secretly hoping that they would be delayed again, so I could have my now not so prim and proper hot wife all to myself.

The next morning was rainy, so we decided to check out some of the shops around the resort. By lunch, it had cleared up and we decided we'd spend the next few hours at the beach. Tina and JT were supposed to be arriving late in the afternoon. When we got to the beach, Lea again removed her top immediately. She even remained standing as she spread sun tan lotion on her legs and front. She then commented that hopefully that will stir up these perverts and that we need to continue our experiment.

The next few hours was more of the same in terms of gawkers checking out Lea's perfect breasts. The surprising thing today though was that more than a few women were clearly checking her out. We finally got a call from Tina shortly before dinner indicating that she arrived, without JT, and asking if we could wait for her to arrive before going to dinner. As we were getting cleaned up in the room, Tina arrived with the bellman. We had a nice dinner and went to a piano bar at the resort before returning to the room.

Most of the conversation was about how upset Tina was with JT and that she should have just came on Sunday and not waited. As a result, she had lost 2 days in paradise and he still was not there, nor was she sure he'd make it at all. Before you knew it, it was after midnight and all of us were heading to bed. Lea gave me a big kiss, told me she loved me and said goodnight. For a few minutes, I was kind of bummed, because we had not had sex that day and the prospect of sex over the next couple of days looked bleak too, since Tina would always be at our side since JT wasn't there. That's what I thought, but boy was I wrong.

On Wednesday morning, Tina asked if we'd mind if we spent the day on the beach, so she could work on her tan and check out all of the hot men in their swim trunks. Lea and I were both fine with that, so we headed to the beach after our late morning breakfast. We set up the chairs and sat down with Lea being in the middle. As Tina stepped out of her sun dress, she had on a thong bikini. She sat down in her chair, reached up to behind her neck and untied her top. So, there was my wife's friend topless about 4 feet from me. Lea caught me glancing at Tina, so she sat up, took off her top and smiled at me. As I mentioned before, Lea has firm C breasts that are very full and plump with perfect nipples. Tina's tits, while smaller than Lea's were still nice. They were definitely not as full as Lea's and had a bit of a sag, but for her thin body looked very nice.

After about 45 minutes, Lea rolled to her stomach and asked me to rub in some suntan lotion on her back and legs. A few minutes later, Tina rolled over and asked me to do the same. I glanced down at Lea and she gave me one of those that's fine looks. So, I went over to Tina's chair and began spreading lotion on her back. As I finished her back, she said thanks and could I please do her legs too. Again I looked at Lea, who had turned her head facing Tina and I and she again seemed fine with it. I poured some lotion on each of Tina's thighs and quickly spread it in working down her legs.

She then said don't forget my cheeks.

I again looked at Lea and she mouthed the words just do it.

So, I proceeded to cover one of my wife's best friends' ass with suntan lotion. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, other than the fact that I was with two very attractive women, who were both topless on the beach all day.

While at dinner, Tina received a call from JT that he would not be arriving today and possibly not even tomorrow. Tina was again upset, but said it was not going to ruin our evening, because she has a special surprise for Lea later on. When we returned to the room, Tina told Lea that she was going to give her a full body massage. Apparently, the two had talked about getting spa treatments on one of their many phone calls the last few months and Tina had actually received massage training and brought her supplies with her. Lea was at first reluctant, but then agreed with some encouragement from Tina and I.

Tina laid out some towels covering her bed and told Lea that she needed to get down to her underpants and lay on the bed. I asked Tina what I should do, and she said that the only thing that I could do was watch, but that she would point out some sensual massage techniques during the massage, so I can try those on Lea in the future. While she was getting ready, Tina asked me to warm some of her oils in the microwave. Lea appeared from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her and she laid face down on the towels that Tina had arranged. Tina came out of her bathroom in shorts and a tube top. She then put on some soft music and removed Lea's towel, leaving her lying on the bed in just her underpants.

Tina began giving Lea a light temple massage on the sides of her head. From there, she poured some of the warm oil into her hands and began working it into Lea's shoulders and back. Tina's movements were slow, but deep. You could tell that Lea was already getting very relaxed within the first 5-10 minutes. I was feeling kind of embarrassed to be getting a hard on while watching this. I shifted in my seat, so it would not be so obvious in my shorts. Tina continued to work down Lea's back. When she reached Lea's ass, she did not change her technique other than she did it through Lea's panties. As she began working on Lea's legs, Tina's movements were long and slow. She eventually reached Lea's feet and massaged her toes and arches. At that point, Tina asked Lea to turn over. Lea did so, without hesitation. Tina began where she left off, by working on Lea's feet. She again went very slowly up Lea's legs with long deliberate movements. As she again came to Lea's panties, this time she focused more on massaging the hips. Within a few minutes she was working her way up Lea's torso. I felt like I was going to shoot my load in my shorts in anticipation of her getting to Lea's breasts. When she reached Lea's breasts, she began be massaging them from bottom up. She was slowly working the base of Lea's breasts as she neared the nipples.

Lea's nipples were as big as I had ever seen them. When Tina finally reached both nipples at the same time, Lea let out a deep moan. Tina continued to work on the nipples, massaging them and rolling them between her thumb and index finger. As she worked up to the front of Lea's shoulders, Tina moved to the side of Lea. She worked Lea's neck and then slowly up her face back to her temples. Lea's eyes were shut when Tina lowered her head and kissed Lea on the lips. Another moan came from Lea as the two were in a passionate embrace.

Tina's hand moved down between Lea's legs which resulted in an even louder moan. Over the next hour I was amazed to watch as the two beautiful women explored each other's body. I got to watch as my gorgeous wife suck on another woman's breasts for the first time, not to mention eating another woman out. It was incredible and resulted in me shooting 2 loads into my pants without even taking my cock out.

When they finished, Lea suggested they jump in the shower together and wash each other off. She told me I was more than welcome to watch again.

As we were laying down to go bed, Lea gave me a passionate good night kiss and told me thanks and I promise to make it up to you tomorrow, but I have always wanted to do that.

I said no problem, knowing that I had just experienced the most erotic night of my life.

Thursday was overcast and rainy when we woke up, so the three of us decided to go to a mall nearby to look for souvenirs for friends and family back home. While at lunch, Tina received a call from JT explaining that he would not be arriving today, but would definitely arrive on Friday. So, Tina said it looks like I'll have two dates for the rest of the day. The resort was having a dance party for the entertainment that night, so both of the ladies wanted to find something hot and sexy to wear for me. So, I had the pleasure of taking these beautiful ladies from store to store until they found something they liked.

12