Weekend at Alice's Cottage Ch. 03

Story Info
Erica loses her virginity on the golf course.
4.3k words
4.6
45.2k
45

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up girls, you've got a big day ahead of you," came the call from Alice's mom as we slumbered spoon style in Alice's bed.

"Rise and shine," she went on, "Your dates are coming by early and you need to get dressed and get your make-up on and have breakfast before they get here," she concluded.

Alice and I tumbled out of bed, both clad in our silky babydoll nighties, and headed for the bathroom with my panties tenting out in front as usual.

At the door of the bathroom I held back and said, "You first."

As soon as she had used the toilet she opened the door and pulled me in. "I need to observe you taking a pee so that I can be sure you do it right," she told me.

"This is different, and a bit embarrassing," I told her.. However, I raised the toilet lid and seat as I slipped my panties down.

"No, no, Silly," Alice admonished me, "Girls sit to pee and if you want to be like us you have to do everything like we do including wiping your 'business' clean when done."

I gave in and lowered my panties to my ankles and sat on the stool to relieve myself.

"That's better, Hun," Alice smiled at me when finished and we started washing up for the day.

"Erica," Kathleen called to me, "I've laid out some golf clothes for you to wear today. They're on my bed. Get dressed and get your make-up on and then come down for breakfast. I'll be in the kitchen fixing something for you and Alice. Don't waste time, the boys will be here soon.

"Alice, you be sure to dress warmly, too. It's only 54 outside and with the slight breeze it will be chilly on the golf course for quite a while. Layer up like Erica will be."

Alice elbowed me, in the bathroom, and said, "You're gonna love all this!"

She followed me into her mom's bedroom and surveyed the garments laid out for me.

"She's gotten your undies from my room and added just the right things for you," Alice confirmed. "She's given you a 'gaff' to hide your maleness. Let me help you with it."

It was a surprise how the gaff could tuck me out of sight and make my crotch look so feminine. The pretty white panties, brief style sheer nylon with chiffon around the leg openings, were another lovely gift to me. First, though, I put on the hip and butt pads with adhesive on them. Once in place, like I'd worn under my pantygirdle the day before, I was pleased with my feminine looking bottom and knew they wouldn't come loose.

I put on my white garter belt and attached suntan beige dress sheer RHT nylons to the garter tabs, assuring my stockings were taut and wrinkle free. Then I slipped the panties up my legs and reacted as usual to the sensations of one silky nylon garment sliding against the other. I was giving the gaff quite a challenge to try to hide me.

Following this I put on a sheer white bra that had pockets in the cups to hold my silicone false "titties" with the stiff nipples. Then came the white nylon Vanity Fair camisole with scads of lace at the top of the bust.

Still before me was another piece of lingerie I'd not encountered before. "Those are slack liners, Darling," Alice commented from the doorway as she was dressing herself. "Mom is loaning you hers since it is chilly outside this morning. They'll feel wonderful on and keep you nice and cozy out on the golf course."

I stepped into the sheer white nylon slack liners with about a half inch of lace at the cuffs and nearly swooned from the feelings derived as they slithered up over my nylons and panties. I knew right away all this lingerie was going to have me in a turned-on state throughout the day!

All the sensations coursing through me seemed incredible. I'd felt very feminine before, when cross dressing, but this was a new high for me.

Stepping back I looked at myself in Kathleen's full-length mirror. I did look like a girl with messy hair and no make-up. My cock was tenting out the front of everything, and my kneecaps were bouncing up and down inside my nylon stockings and the slack liners. I noticed the lace at the bottom of the slack liners was moving up and down in time with the bouncing of my kneecaps - or was it the pulsations of my cock??

"Hurry up in there, "Alice called to me from her room. "I'll help you shave and put your make-up on if you'll get a move on."

I grabbed the pink ladies golf shirt lying on the bed and slipped it over my head, buttoning two of the three buttons and then stepped into the white slacks she had left out for me. This time I was better at reaching the zipper on the back and soon had them fastened and in place.

Kathleen had loaned me a pair of white women's tennis shoes of hers and a pair of white anklets with lace at the tops to wear. They easily slipped on as I'm so lucky we are the same size.

Stepping into the hallway Alice greeted me from the bathroom door. "Come on," she said, "Let's get you presentable."

She lathered up my face and actually shaved me herself. I was amazed at her talent. Then, washing my face and neck, she began applying foundation and working through the steps of putting make-up on me. Close to last was putting false eyelashes on me and then combing out my hair in a feminine style. A spritz of perfume and I was ready.

Looking in the mirror I was pleased to once again see a fairly pretty girl staring back at me.

"Honey," Alice commented, "I hope the gaff can keep your 'thingy' back between your legs or the whole world will see your hard-on." With that she giggled at my discomfort at the risk of being "made" as a boy dressed as a girl.

"Girls," Kathleen called insistently from downstairs, "You'd better hurry. They'll be here shortly."

Scampering down the stairs I was once again being thrilled by what I was wearing.

"My, both of you look lovely," Kathleen smiled at us as she put our plates on the table. "Erica, you look 100% like a young college coed but I hope the prominence of the nipples on your false breasts don't attract too many boys. They make you look like you are turned on and have 'nipple erections' as a result."

Alice laughed and added, "Yes, I think Erica will look like quite the siren to our dates and anyone else that spots her."

I'd hoped to just "pass" unnoticed but now I was becoming a bit fearful about it.

We had a quick breakfast of toast and jam with orange juice and then just time to brush our teeth and finish getting ready for our dates.

At the door Kathleen handed me a pink cardigan sweater, saying, "There's a white wind jacket inside the golf bag should the breezes feel too chilly for you. I've my golf glove in one of the pockets of the bag that should fit you, but be careful you don't tear off any of your false finger nails putting it on or taking it off. Also, there's a small clutch purse with hankies in the golf bag if you need them." she informed me as we headed for the upstairs door and porch.

Little did I know how handy that purse would be on the golf course later on.

Alice was already outside with the two golf bags and was dressed like me but in baby blue and looking darling.

"You look sexy," Alice complimented as I donned my sunglasses. I felt that way, too, and was pleased at her statement. She handed me a pink ladies golf visor while she donned the one in baby blue that matched her ensemble.

"No more so than you," I reminded her and we giggled knowing our dates would notice.

As we stood there I felt the chill in the air and was glad they'd had me layer my ensemble and then could peel things off as the day warmed up. However, feeling the soft cool breezes across where my nylon stocking clad legs were exposed between the lace tops of my ankles and the bottoms of my slack legs was further exciting me. It was not going to be easy keeping myself calm today.

Just then the boys pulled up in Vance's car and it was time to go.

"Enjoy your first date with a boy to the fullest," Kathleen advised me as she hugged us both and the boys came up to the porch.

"Alice, I think you already know Vance, he's a year older then us," Clyde offered as Vance picked up her golf bag, "And this is Erica," he finished as he nodded to me and grabbed Kathleen's golf bag in front of me.

Acknowledgements were exchanged and we hurried off to their car as Kathleen waved from the porch. Vance opened the front door for Alice as Clyde stowed the bags in the trunk and then ushered me into the back seat of the car with him.

I loved being treated as a girl on a date and liked how they carried things and opened doors for us. I was beginning to feel like a princess already.

The trip to the golf course was just minutes since it was so close. The boys took the bags out of the car and put them on two different golf carts. We got out of the car on our own and I noticed I would be riding in one cart and Alice the other.

The boys signed everyone in and we waited in the carts.

"Just remember, you're Clyde's date right now so play it like the girl you and he want you to be," Alice forewarned me before the boys returned. "Don't forget, they pay for things, girl's don't unless 'Dutch Treat' is agreed to beforehand."

In moments the two had returned and took us out to the driving range and practice putting green.

"We've only a few minutes before we have to tee off," Vance informed us. "The course is going to be crowded, so we need to start promptly. To make sure we get nine holes in before the people start arriving they're making us split up. Erica and Clyde will play the front nine and Alice and I will do the back nine at the same time. That will get us through quicker than going as a foursome."

It made sense and Clyde showed me what clubs did what and walked me out to a tee box. He showed me how to stand and hit the ball with a driver and I immediately missed it entirely.

Another attempt was only a bit better with the ball only going about 15 yards. His careful coaching soon had me hitting the ball better but not far.

"Here, let me show you how to do it," he commented as he stepped behind me.

Standing close behind he, leaning over me with his arms around me helping me hold the club, he pressed himself against my bottom and I could feel his hard-on growing inside his pants.

"Do it like this," he offered and took me through the motions of hitting the golf ball.

It was nearly more than I could take and I tried to stifle a moan as he repeated the steps once more.

"You're turning me on," I whispered to him and he backed away softly laughing. I hoped no one saw us.

"No time to practice putting," he said moments later. "The starter is motioning all of us to get to the tee boxes right away."

Putting the clubs in our bags I joined him in the cart and he drove to the first tee box as Alice and Vance headed off to the back nine. She gave me an encouraging wave and smiled at me as they disappeared over the crest of a nearby hill.

"Just so you know," Clyde confided when we were out of earshot, "I'm wearing my pink panties today in honor of you. What color do you have on?"

I was surprised at his words and managed to mutter, "I'm wearing white panties."

"I thought that's what you had on," he commented. "I can see the outline of your panties, garter tabs, and the top edge of your stockings through your golf slacks."

I was embarrassed and realized anyone who looked closely at me would know what all I was wearing.

"Okay, what color is my bra and garter belt, Mr. Smarty Panties?"

Clyde got a laugh out of that and gave the golf cart more gas to get us quickly to the tee box.

We had the tee box to ourselves but in plain view of everyone. Clyde went first and hit his shot almost 200 yards to the middle of the fairway. I was impressed.

He drove up about 30 yards and Clyde had me try hitting a drive. I bent my knees, like a girl would, and put the tee in the ground and placed the ball atop it. My drive was okay and it went nearly 100 yards pretty much in the right direction. "You go girl," Clyde grinned at me as I got in the cart and he patted me on the thigh. His hand stayed put.

I got out and wiffed the next two times before hitting my ball near his. My next shot was better and in the middle of the fairway.

Clyde hit his shot onto the green and we headed off looking for where mine had ended up. Again his hand went back to my thigh, this time gently squeezing it. His massaging my thigh and the layers of filmy nylon were combining to give me little stimulus shocks that were beginning to strain the gaff holding my cockette and balls back out of sight. I started to lubricate with precum.

I was loving this and how I was dressed along with the memories of the blow job I'd given Clyde day before were greatly exciting me. I began to wonder if I'd make it through the day without embarrassing myself by cumming in my panties.

I hit my ball a dribble of about 3 feet and then managed to hit it again and got it almost to the green.

Getting in the cart I knew he again returned his hand to my thigh and was now welcoming it. When he did I put my hand atop his and moved it up my leg a bit to over my garter tab which I knew he'd feel and also take this as a sign I enjoyed it.

He helped me get my ball onto the green and since he was closer he putted for a tap in and a par. Then he gave me a couple of tips about putting and guided me as I tried to get it into the cup. It took two attempts but I got it in.

"You're doing fine," he grinned at me and wrapped his arms around me and gave me a deep kiss! I returned it with equal enthusiasm. It was still chilly outside but I felt warm.

Clyde led me back to the cart, holding my hand, and helped me in before putting the clubs away and joining me.

"You're my first date with a boy and I'm loving it," I gushed to him.

"I'm enjoying it, too, as this is my first date with another boy - even one that looks like such a pretty and sexy girl. Vance commented how pretty you are, too," he told me. "I hope you enjoy today enough to want to go out with me again."

"Well," I replied a bit shyly like I hoped any girl would, "I'm having a great time and if this is how it goes then I'd like to go out with you again real soon."

The next tee box was over the hill with the fairway was sheltered along both sides by a dense forest. It was a long hole, and the fairway disappeared over another hill with the green hidden somewhere up under the trees while protected by bunkers in front that blocked the view of the green itself.

"This is a tough hole," Clyde advised me as he got out of the cart and approached the tee box.

He hit a wonderful drive that got him to the top of the first hill and then it was my turn at the ladies tee just a few yards up. I walked up and bent over to tee up my golf ball.

I deliberately bent over giving him a nice view of my backside as I did so and then took a swing at the ball once it was on the tee. I deliberately wiffed.

"Would you mind showing me how to do this again?" I asked hoping he'd hold me close from behind like before. It felt so wonderful to feel his manhood pressing between the cheeks of my ass that I wanted him to do it again.

Smiling, Clyde kindly came up and stood behind me wrapping his arms around me to show me how to hit the ball.

"This feels so nice," I murmured as I felt him pressing into my ass.

"I thought you liked it when I did it back on the range," he muttered as he kissed my ear and gently pushed a bit harder against my ass. He slipped one hand down to my crotch and began to feel me and I didn't stop him.

He began feeling me through the gaff and thrusting into my ass while kissing my ear and telling me I was the sexiest date he'd ever had. "It feels like you've tucked yourself back between your legs."

"I had to in order to not show my cockette and balls through my outfit," I informed him.

Coming up for air I said, "We'd better move on before someone comes along and spots us. But I really don't want to stop."

Reluctantly, we broke apart and I hit a beautiful drive straight down the fairway not quite to where his ball lay.

"I think you need more instruction like that," he laughed.

"Oh, I thought you said I needed an injection like that," I laughed and kissed him.

Jumping in the cart his hand returned not just to my thigh but to my crotched and he began feeling me up. I spread my legs and whispered, "We need to be careful."

He didn't say anything but I could sense the wheels in his mind turning rapidly.

Clyde drove both our balls up near the secluded green while I watched and we hurried off to where they landed.

He picked up both balls, surprising me, and then turning offered, " Let's skip a hole or two. There's a spot up there behind all those trees that overlooks this part of the course but cannot be seen from below. Let's go there."

I knew what he wanted to do and kissed him again before we rushed back to the cart.

Arriving behind the screen of undergrowth and trees I found it exactly as he said. No one could tell we were there.

Quickly we were in an embrace and I let Clyde undo the zipper in the back of my slacks as I fumbled with the zipper on his. Before long I had his Bermudas part way down and his sheer pink panties pulled down to nearly his knees while he was undoing my gaff inside my panties with the slack liners offering little resistance.

"It's even more beautiful than I dreamt about last night," I commented as I began jacking his stiff hard-on. "I need to kiss it and suck it, Darling," I said as I lowered my head to his hard-on."

Even in taking some of our clothes off I never noticed any chill in the air. It all just felt wonderful outdoors in the sunshine with my boyfriend. As he sat there I lowered my head to his cock and began sucking him off, eager this time to taste his love juice.

After just a few moments he stopped me and pulled me up to kiss him.

"I need to suck on you, too," he muttered as he held my cockette and then lowered his head down and began sucking on me.

I was so turned on it was more than I could take and in just moments whispered, "I'm, I'm going-going t-to cu-cum, Honey."

Clyde didn't stop as I expected but began sucking me off more feverishly and quickly took me into the throes of a very intense climax. I came and came and he didn't stop sucking on my cockette until I could come no more.

I almost passed out from my orgasm and the thrill of another boy sucking me so expertly. He rose back up on the cart seat and cuddled me in his arms as I recovered from his sucking me off. My head was on his chest, and turning I gave him a long and deep French kiss. I could taste my cum on his lips and tongue.

"That was absolutely wonderful, Darling," murmured to him. "I hope you will take me out again as your date."

"You can count on it," he answered as his free hand was slowly jacking my rather limp cockette trying to re-stiffen it.

Easing me around on the golf cart seat, with my legs sticking out the side, he eased my slacks and slackliners, along with my panties, down my legs. Pulling the gaff further aside, he spread my knees as far as my clothes around my ankles would allow and then leaned into me.

"I want to fuck you, Erica," he whispered. "Get me nice and wet so I can enter you."

Somehow I managed to get my mouth down to his cock and licked and slobbered on it until it seemed almost drippy with my saliva.

Easing me back onto the cart seat he kissed me as he pushed his cock head against my little rosebud. I was glad I'd worn the butt plug yesterday since it had me still a bit stretched out and I could accommodate his nice sized cock.

Slowly he worked the head of his cock into me as I wrapped my arms around him and we kissed. Using slow and steady pressure he kept pushing himself into my boi pussy until I felt his balls rest against my ass cheeks.

"You feel so big," I whispered into his ear as I kissed it and tantalizingly ran my tongue around it. "It doesn't hurt like I thought it would."

12