Weekend At Katie's

Story Info
Aftermath of a party on her living room floor.
4.5k words
4.32
52.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there! Long time no speak, I know! This is what the last year of high school is like unfortunately, I've been busy as. And little time for play :(. What with my mistress overseas and school taking up most of my free time I haven't had any time really to write new ones, and what I have been writing I've been hating and deleting. Lol, I know, what a tortured artiste, it's porn for fuck's sake!

Well, right now I'm studying for exams and I'm a grade-a procrastinator so now sounds as good a time as any to start some stories. I've got a lot of fodder to pick from (lol, I'm skank after all) and so far everything I've written is true, and I'll be sure to tell you guys the first time I write something that's not. A lot's been happening with me as some of you guys I speak to on msn regularly will know. My mistress, my beautiful goddess Cassandra is overseas with her really sick mum, and I miss her like hell. I broke up with my BF. We're still friends, we were still screwing until he got another BF. I stopped meeting up with guys and pulling them off, both my mistress and I felt we'd done enough with that so we deleted the online profile. Now while she's gone most of the restrictions are off and I'm free to just whore around as much as I feel like, so long as she gets to hear about it, and preferably see photos!

I live in a bungalow out back of my parents house. Absolutely perfect for a 19 year old party girl, I know! Our particular story takes place on sunday morning/afternoon after a few of those parties the previous two nights. It's not unusual for my friends to crash out here too. It's a nice little place, bedroom, living room/study/kitchenette, aka 'the main room', and bathroom. The main room can sleep a few people and there's a few couches in there as well as the floor space. And besides, well, my friends, they tend to pass out wherever.

I rolled out of bed just after 1pm, having slept off the hangover sufficiently, but still dead tired. Nothing for it though, I started work in two hours. The space in the bed next to me was empty so it mustn't have been THAT great a night. Pulling on a shirt off the floor (I sleep nude) I stumbled down the hallway past the bathroom to survey the mess in the living room.

Actually, it wasn't too bad. A couple of bottles on the kitchen bench and four people asleep on the couches and arm chairs. Two girls, my best girls Kat and Holly, and a couple of guys. Kat was sitting near the window, smoking a cigarette with her eyes closed, they opened and she smiled me a good morning before closing them again and taking another puff. She was for the most part concealed by a blanket that had been thrown over the back of the couch for that very purpose, and still asleep/past out next to her was a guy I recognised from school, cute.

Kat is a friend of mine from work and just around the place (we actually met first on an online dating site! She hooked me up with the job) in general, she's my age, nineteen, and absolutely stunningly, disgustingly gorgeous. She's got kind of a punk-y look to her although she'd debate that endlessly with you, she's more into new wave/post punk stuff. I find it better not to ask, and when she launches into a lecture on how PIL influenced the Liars records I love, I just stare at her boobs!

She's wonderfully curvy and full-figured, with blonde hair cut in a long bob and at the moment dyed a reddish colour and usually held back with a bandana. She goes in for heavy makeup, thick, dark lipstick and it just suits her flawless skin and perfect figure so well. She has a huge curvy butt that's so seamless it could be plastic: no cellulite or anything. And she's a member of the big boob club like me, but her body is a whole bunch more proportionate. She's worldly and well read and beautiful and I can't believe more guys aren't throwing themselves at her. She's equally at home talking about Jacques Derrida with old guys who hit on us at university pubs, or taking it up the butt in the corner of some exclusive club in the city she bluffed us into. She also scores me great drugs, and yes, she's bi, and yes, I've been there.

My other girl is Holly. Eighteen, my absolute bestie and the closest thing I have to a 'partner' aside from my mistress. We've known each other off and on since primary but only got close when I moved back here and started attending school at her year level. 'Close' pretty soon lead to making out, then fucking. She's tall and incredibly elegant, always sublimely dressed in flattering outfits and expensive-looking jewellery. I have no idea how she acquires that stuff because she's not exactly well off, but she has had brief flings with rich older men in the past. I love to call her 'my prostitute friend', lol! She's naturally raven haired, which she wears long like me. Thin and athletic, if she cut her hair short she'd be an absolute uber-dyke, her body is so hard. And she leans toward the vagina about 70/30.

However, that morning she was passed on the couch next to a guy whom she'd obviously been fucking. I say 'obviously' because he was naked with a half hard-on resting on his thigh (nice size, she picks well when she goes straight). She was still wearing the remnants of last night's outfit: red fishnet gloves, ripped and torn fishnet stockings around her ankles, and a denim skirt turned inside out and resting on her stomach, leaving her pussy exposed. And if I needed any more proof, there were a couple of used condoms on the floor at her feet.

I caught Kat looking at me as I surveyed that particular tableau, and we shared a grin. I indicated with my eyes the sleeping form next to her, a raised eyebrow questioning his performance. She responded with another, more sheepish grin and stubbed out her cigarette in the ashtray on the floor before closing her eyes and drifting back off to sleep, the bitch.

Cleaning up the bottles and general kitchen mess, I had some coffee quietly, sitting on the bench, trying not to wake my mates. That done and dishes taken care of I picked my way between them to the bathroom.

The reason I got up so darn early was I like time to get ready, especially after a night out, I mean there's all the normal things you need to do like pissing and pooping that you guys don't want to hear about (except the coprophilliacs like you, Kat!), but really I just love luxuriating in a long, hot shower. When you go out and get messed up you wake up stiff and sore and usually with bruises, just happens. Spending twenty minutes under hot water and surrounded by steam soothes the aches and pains, opens up the pores to sweat the stink out, and that's even better for your skin than some guy spraying his cum on it!

Of course, in a hot shower I'm all warm and naked and touching my body, and well, I like my body, it's pretty great, and that means katie's vagina starts to wake up and start the day too. My nipples were hard already before I even stepped under the jets. Well it was cold! And also I saw my friend's pussy. Her shaved pussy, with it's piercing. Her shaved, pierced pussy that opens up like a flower in slow-motion and goes a dark red with the blood rushing to it, and gushes and tastes soooo delicious, and when she cums I'm even teaching her to squirt! And I've seen Holly fuck guys before, often from the point of view of having some other part of the guy in my mouth! Her dykeyness asserts itself even with straight sex in the way she makes them eat her out, grabbing their hair and twisting them around like a sex-toy to hit the right spots, before humping their face like I used to hump a pillow to get off. She grunts and groans in a low, deep, sexy Barry White voice rather than screaming and squealing like I do, and she likes to be rough, on top and in charge. I'm surprised I didn't see any bite or claw marks on that guy on my couch.

And part of the smell of vagina in my living room must've been coming from Kat. That incredibly lucky, kinda cute floppy haired just probs lost his virginity to a stunning woman. For those of you who have a few years on us reading this, well, remember that when you're still in high school, someone going to university seems way older and more mature! Katrina's an amazing fuck, like, like absolutely wow. That's all I can say. 'Wow'. She's a squirter like me but with her it's like she's a guy in a porno, she can fully do a cum shot. And her tongue is unbelievable, most guys blow in her mouth in a few seconds and most girls don't last much longer. She's one of the few women who've made me actually black out from cumming so hard.

So by the time I stepped into the shower and pulled the glass to behind me I was quite horny. And when I noticed my nipples were hard well, I had to touch them. My favourite way to do that is to cup my boobs and use my thumbs, and well, it's my 'favourite' for a reason. I started to straighten up and tense, arching my back, feeling muscles all over me wake up and go taught. My legs opened up a little unconsciously, wanting a bit of attention. Steam started to fog up the glass and rise around me as the hot water pounded me from behind. I like being pounded from behind! (lolz, sorry, couldn't resist it). I shut my eyes and leaned forward, resting my head on the glass. My hands ran down from my boobs, across the flat of my stomach to my thighs and back again, then back down again, sliding around to my butt. I gripped my bum cheeks and spread them, poking my ass out a little to let the water hit my anus and slip down my crack. Gawd, it felt amazing. Like a rimjob on fastforward!

Pleasure can only be denied for so long, and mindful of my country's water-usage problem (that was it, honest!) I gave up feeling myself up like I was some hot girl on the dance floor and my hands belonged to another, coke and lust crazed katie, and reached down between my legs. With one hand I split myself open and used my thumb on my clit-hood piercing. This is a guaranteed ice-breaker and before you know it I was spreading my legs wider, assuming an almost straddling stance and two fingers were entering my cunt. I bit my lower lip and closed my eyes. A third went in. My thumb was twiddling my clit. My breath hissed out in a long sigh. My other, left if you must know, hand reached around and reached into my butt crack, effortlessly finding my ass hole and slipping up inside. Hey, I know how to do anal.

I was half crouched by now, and let me tell you this taxes the muscles in your legs but you don't notice it at the time! My head was resting on the glass still, turned to one side and pressed against it. My hair was wet and plastered to my face, back and chest like a group of a hundred guys had cum all over me. One hand was poking now two fingers into my ass, the other working now four up my cunt. I know how to stretch and open myself out too. It wasn't an issue of lube, I'm a wet girl and the water was helping. And the position I'm in was perfect, this is the way women have water births. My brain switched over into fantasy mode as it always does at this point. Unbidden, an image of Jemima, the hot uk girl I talk to online popped into my mind. With her gorgeous lanky body, dark hair and amazing cheekbones. Mmmm, yes, her. With that sexy english accent I just bet she has, it would make her seem so much more dominant. I imagined she was in the shower with me, rewarding me after a long session of subservience, having subjected my slave's body to all sorts of torture and filthy degradation. Mmmmm, yes, her! God she's so fucking gorgeous, it was her tongue on my butt, her hand up there, here - YES, thumb in! IT WAS HER FISTING ME! OH FUCKING GOD THERE'S A FIST IN MY CUNT AND THE GIRL WHO IS DOING IT IS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL AND KINKY AND SEXY AND SO AM I AND THIS FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD AND OH, YES, GOD, THERE'S THAT PRESSURE INSIDE MY TUMMY AND IT FEELS LIKE I'VE GOT A THOUSAND COCKS IN ME AT THE SAME TIME AND I'M CUUUUMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I somehow, miraculously, fell to my knees without injuring myself and came to a rest there, breathing heavily, still propped against the glass. I took my fingers out of my butt and put my hand against the same glass wall to brace myself, and slowly started extracting my fist. You can't just rip a fist out of you after orgasm, not if you don't want to hurt yourself and maybe break things and have a sloppy, blown-out vag forever. What I do is sort of work it in and out in gentle circles, bringing my fingers out one at a time, very, veerry slowly, until it's just thumb and forefinger, then that too. Of course it helps that gentle stimulating my pussy like that feels wonderful too!

After that it was all business. Finish up washing my hair, clean the cunt and ass juice off my hands. Pussy goo shrivels and prunes the skin up on my hands like I've been in a swimming pool too long. I scrubbed the smell off my hands too. Hey I like it, but I'm a waitress, can you imagine receiving your steak and getting a healthy whiff of fish?

Then it was all the other things. Dry, hair dry. Wrap self in towel. Ignore sexy nakedness in mirror. Go to get dressed.

Coming out of the bathroom I had one of those awkward moments. Someone tried to open it as I opened it and so I didn't know what was initially going on and you get it. When I did wrench the door out of the person on the other side's hands and open it fully I was greeted with a great big nude surprise. The guy Holly had boned on my couch. He was as shocked as I was. We grinned awkwardly and he was like 'um, can I have a shower?' 'uh, sure', I replied 'spare towels are on the rail'.

We brushed past each other and I had time enough to notice that his hands were barely concealing a massive boner. I briefly wondered if he actually had clothes at all or if Holly dragged him here naked. Looking back around the room some of the mess had been cleaned up and I saw some piles of clothes that might've been his. The room was now deserted except for Kat was now sitting in her underwear on the floor eating breakfast. 'Where's your one?' I asked. She held up her hand to display a mobile phone number written on it in pen, and kept eating. A call back, he might have been alright.

In my room there was a shape that must've been Holly now in my bed. I got dressed in my work gear: short black skirt, white shirt, black tie, then sat down to pull on my sheer black stockings and black pumps. A hand snaked out from under my bed clothes and wrapped around my stomach, another slipped around my neck, pulling tight just to the edge of choking, just how I like it. I felt hot breath on my ear then Holly whispered huskily 'mmmm, morning darling'. It's a measure of my love for Hol that I spent a good five minutes making out and cuddling with her, despite her morning breath. I can handle that when I stink myself, but not freshly showered, unless it belongs to a hottie with kissable lips. She broke it with regret and flopped down into bed. I got up and went to my mirror to do my make up. 'He any good?' I asked over my shoulder.

'Who?'

'The guy you fucked? On my couch?'

'Oh, him. Yeah, not a call back. Nice cock. Mick was better'.

'Mick T? You fucked him last night?!'

'Yeah, on the slide, in the park, I think you were drinking with Kat and Mark and Steve'.

'I thought him and Aegata were like together and all in love and shit?'

'Well, yeah, but, she told me, she likes to share'.

'Share? You didn't!'

I turned around and Holly was now sitting upright, grinning at me. 'When?' I asked. 'Earlier in the night. It was worth all the wait too!'.

Aegata is like, the unbreakable code, the seventh seal. We've all been trying to fuck her for like twelve months. If anyone was going to have bi leanings in our school it was her, and she had the hottest body, and was an old school goth to boot and you just know how sexy those girls are! Her BF Mick is cute enough I guess, apparently great in bed according to Aegata. According to Holly, she'd fucked Aegata, then ridden her boyfriend Mick on a children's slide in the park while we were off drinking out on the cricket pitch. Then not content with that, when we went back to the party she picked up someone else to take home for dessert! Now you know why I love this girl.

'I want full details after work, you staying here tonight?' I asked as, fixing my makeup and sorting out my bag, I headed back out. 'Ya sure, I'll cook you something. Then we can eat. Then we can have dinner'. Oh god, yes, I love her even despite the puns.

Back in the kitchen again, Kat was squatting over the floor, taking a piss in a jug! 'What the fuck are you fucking doing!?' I exclaimed. 'Shhh' she said as she finished off. I love this girl too, she had the gall to just stand here and piss into my cookware and leave me waiting patiently for an explanation.

When she was finally done she adjusted herself, stood up straight and replaced her panties. Finally then she looked up at me and was like 'what? I needed a piss! There's someone in your bathroom!'. I laughed, and couldn't think of a comeback to that apart from 'just wash it out, my parents do come in here sometimes you know'. She laughed and held up the jug to me, saying 'hey, I dare you to drink this!'.

'KAT!' I squealed

'no come on, only the first bit and the last bit are toxic, and they'll be diluted. I'm healthy! It's even good for you!'

'I have to go to work soon!'

'I know you like this kind of thing you kinky bitch'

'Well, yeah, well, I, I do! But like, Kateriiinnna! I have to go to work!'

'Oh is that how it is' she said, mock stern.

Turning to the sink Kat picked up my coffee mug and filled it with her piss from the jug, pouring the rest down the sink. She then turned to me and crossed the kitchen tiles in one step, grabbing me underneath my jaw and lifting me up. I'm short, and so it wasn't hard for her to lift me almost so my tiptoes were barely touching the ground. 'Katie you filthy, disobedient little slut, I order you to drink this piss now, and what's more you should be fucking grateful for it!'. That's it. I had to know. Dutifully I took the cup from her, she released the grip and I gulped it down. I don't mind the taste of piss anyway, I actually like it, although the warmth always creeps me out. But well it is sexy being forced to drink a hot girl's urine, and, oh god, don't vagina, don't get wet! I have to go to work. I gave Kat a fake dirty look and put the mug down, swallowing the last of my piss. Kat grinned at me and then waltzed off to my room to harass Holly, giggling.

I couldn't help laughing either, then checking my reflection in the microwave door to make sure everything was still okay and I didn't have any bright yellow stains on my shirt. Our managers like it when we wear them see through with coloured, sexy underwear slightly visible underneath. But that might have been taking it too far! Well, I should probably get going I thought. But fuck I wasn't in the mood for it, it was a nice day and I just wanted to be lazy, not rushed off my feet serving grumpy, rude old people all evening. Well, I knew what to do for that.

Holly's boy was still in the shower but fuck it it's my bathroom, I walked in and said 'don't mind me' to him as he turned, startled. I think he might've been wanking because he was sporting a pretty good hard on. I didn't care, damnit, no more distractions, I had to go to work! I went into the bathroom cabinet and found something that I won't mention the name of because drugs are bad, but after chopping two lines out in the classic mirror and a razor style and snorting them, I could suddenly face work again! Yay!.

I turned to leave and Holly's boy was stepping out of the shower, still sporting that massive boner. 'Uhm, can you pass me a towel?' he said. The poor thing looked stricken. If he had have been all expecting it just because I was another chick and he was in love with himself, I wouldn't've done what I did next. But he had the decency to be embarrassed, so, well, fuck it. Throwing him a towel, I threw another down on the wet bathroom floor, dropped to my knees in front of him, and engulfed his cock with my mouth. 'oh, ah, uh, what are you, ohhhhhhh' he sighed. The towel he was holding fell to the floor. My hands found his wet balls. His found my hair. Contrary to myth, some of us girls like it when they do that. I worked him with my mouth and throat like the pro I am, and it didn't take long. I spun him around and, stroking with on hand, squeezing with the other, milked his dick dry. He sprayed cream all over the shower glass. 'Leave it, let the other girls worry about it' I said to him, on my way out the door. He was so shocked I was out the door before I heard him shouting 'umm, thanks, my name's Josh!'.

12