Weekend at Sleepy Creek

Story Info
Michael had not been to Sleepy Creek Cabins.
6.8k words
4.24
14.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AEPoe
AEPoe
18 Followers

Cabin One

Michael had not been to Sleepy Creek Cabins since his honeymoon five years earlier. Sleepy Creek, a bed and breakfast that featured four cabins tucked into the Virginia mountains provided the perfect level of comfort and isolation for a week of pure enjoyment for Michael and his new bride. They had stayed in Cabin One, which featured a full kitchen, covered back porch, king bed and full size Jacuzzi that had a view of the entire grounds. From the back porch, and the Jacuzzi, Michael and Suzie could see the back porch of Cabin Two, which at the time was not occupied. They soaked in the tub, walked the nearby nature trails and made love in the cool night air multiple times.

But that was five years ago.

Now divorced, the 35-year-old engineer was checking into Cabin One alone for a much needed weekend away from cell phones, internet connections and his hectic work schedule.

The marriage had lasted just two years. Apparently Suzie was more interested in sleeping with her co-workers than settling down and starting a family with her husband. Two positive things did come from the break-up though. One: there were no children to force Michael and Suzie to be civil with each other for the rest of their lives; and two: Michael had worked out his frustrations and heartache through physical activity. He had become an avid runner and sculpted his 6'2 frame to 170 pounds of lean muscle. He wore his hair short now and was clean shaven, a drastic change from his long hair, bearded look the last time he checked into Cabin One.

The inn keepers, Barbara and Joseph Miller, welcomed Michael with their complimentary cookies and smiles when he checked in on Friday evening in late August.

The Millers had run Sleepy Creek for more than 30 years and were the definition of a happily married couple. Both were somewhat plump but attractive and Michael noticed how Joseph playfully patted his wife's wide bottom when asking her to move aside so he could get the key to Cabin One.

"Looks like you are going to have a great weekend of weather up there," Barbara said while handing Michael his key. She mentioned that only one other cabin, Cabin Two, was booked for the weekend. "You will pretty much have the whole place to yourself."

Michael smiled, took the key and cookies and thanked Joseph and Barbara.

Cabin One was at the top of the mountain, a five minute drive from the main lodge, where the Millers lived and where breakfast was served each morning. Cabin Two was located below Cabin One on the lone road going up the mountain with Cabins 3 and 4 located just a few hundred feet from the main lodge near the community swimming pool.

Michael noticed a BMW parked outside of Cabin Two as he made his ascent to the top of the mountain but didn't see any people milling around. He made his way into his cabin and placed the beer and food he had brought along into the kitchen. He opened the back sliding door that opened onto the porch and let the breeze in.

Cabin Two

Richard and Julie walked into Cabin Two and were shocked that it looked nearly identical to the way it had when they spent their honeymoon there more than 30 years earlier. They were just kids then, recently married and excited to start their lives together. Sleepy Creek was the perfect oasis for a young couple seeking a romantic week away to celebrate their nuptials. Now in their mid 50s with three adult children, the two had returned to unwind and spend some quality time together.

"I can't believe it, can you Richard?" Julie asked as they walked into the open floor plan of the cabin. The large kitchen, comfortable sitting area, fireplace, all looked the same. She wandered the cabin, her dark red hair glistening in the fading afternoon sun that shone through the large windows. Julie was plump. 5'5 170lbs or so but still had a girlish look to her face. Carrying three children had given her large, heavy d-cup breasts that sagged more than they used to but still excited her husband. She swayed her round bottom and wide hips as she explored the bathroom, remembering the fun she and Richard had in the Jacuzzi during the last visit.

"It is remarkable. It is exactly like I remembered it," Richard said, placing their bags on the king bed in the bedroom.

Julie put some drinks and food they had brought into the refrigerator and the cupboards in the kitchen and opened the sliding glass door that led to the back porch. A cool, early autumn breeze blew into the Cabin, swaying the yellow sundress she was wearing.

In the bedroom, Richard had slipped off his sandals and begun unpacking their belongs, placing them into the antique dresser. He had almost finished unpacking their things when he came across his wife's panties. Even in his 50s Richard still got excited at the sight of a woman's panties, especially his wife's. Most were the run of the mill sort she wore on a daily basis: conservative, full-back, cotton panties in varying colors. But boy did he love the way they snuggled Julie's curves. Richard got to a few g-strings his wife had packed and began to feel his cock harden under his khaki shorts and boxers. Julie's thick ass looked fantastic covered by just a few strings of thin satin. He rubbed a red g-string against his face several times before placing them into the drawer.

"What are you up to in here," Julie said as she entered the bedroom. Richard had moved to the sitting chair next to the bed, looking at the majestic mountain view the room featured.

"It is just so amazing up here," he said. "I got all the clothes put away."

Julie smiled and thanked him. She told him the drinks and food were in the fridge and the snacks were in the kitchen if he wanted anything.

"Maybe in a bit," Richard said, transferring his gaze from the view out the window to his wife, who was now standing in front of the antique dresser fixing her red hair in the mirror that sat above it.

Julie slide the sundress off of her freckled shoulders and it fell to the floor. Richard basked in the sight of her large breasts pressed into her white bra. She was wearing black panties, full-back and cotton but the clung to her ass cheeks beautifully. When she bent over to pick the sundress up the sides slipped farther toward her crack, exposing more of her beautiful ass cheeks.

Julie folded the dress neatly and placed it on the top of the dresser. In the mirror, she could see the reflection of her husband sitting in the arm chair. He had unbuttoned his shorts, pulled his boxers down and exposed his hard cock. She had enjoyed licking, sucking and fucking Richard's cock many times in her 50-plus years. It was a little less than average size in length and width, but she came hard from it no matter. She felt her pussy moisten at the sight of her husband's cock.

She didn't say a word, she starred at him in the mirror and unhooked her large white bra. Her D-cups breasts spilled out, sagging and free to the word. She rubbed her hands over them, massaging the underside where the underwire had made small red lines.

"Mm, that feels so much better," she said.

Richard was starring at her breasts now, stroking his hard cock slowly. Julie ran her hands over her breasts for several minutes, stopping to flick her hard, large, dark nipples every so often. She moved her hand down to the crotch of her black panties and rubbed her pussy underneath. She trembled at the feeling. Julie was turned on now, gushing. She angled herself just right to point has ass directly at Richard, bent over at the knees and slide off her panties. He starred at her wide open asshole, the tuffs of her red bush were pushed between her legs as she stood there bent over.

He stroked faster.

Julie stood upright and looked back into the mirror. She ran her hand down over her heavy breasts and down her ample stomach. Below was a full bush of dark red hair. Julie had never bucked the trend of wearing a bush and loved to run her fingers through the thick hair, like she was now for her husband. She gazed at Richard who was stroking fast now. He starred at her naked body. Julie slide her right hand down to her wetness and rubbed her clit is small circles.

Richard adjusted himself on the arm chair, pulling his shorts and boxers completely off. His legs were spread wide and, through the reflection in the mirror, Julie could see he was rubbing his heavy balls with one hand and stroking his cock with the other. She slide two fingers inside her pussy and began exploring her sex. She went slow at first, tracing the outline of her inner vagina before settling near her g-spot. Her legs were in a wide stance now. Her right hand was buried in her wet pussy and her left hand explored her breasts and nipples. She was panting now, moving her body in rhythm with her masturbation.

Julie felt her orgasm coming on. She closed her eyes for just a moment and cam hard on her hand.

"Oh, yes," she said, her knees weakening.

She opened her eyes and turned to Richard to see him shoot a large load of thick cum into the air. The first few squirts landed on the lower portion of his tee shirt, some oozed out onto his throbbing cock. Richard was still starring at her and stroking his cock slowly.

She walked to him and stood between his open legs.

"Looks like you are going to need a new shirt," she said, with a devilish grin as she reached down and gently stroked his spent cock. Her right hand was covered in a mixture of his cum and her own. She brought it slowly to her mouth and licked it clean. As she did, Richard ran his hands around her waist and kneaded her ass checks. He ran one hand down her ass in between her legs and gently slid a finger in her dripping pussy.

Julie bent over and licked the cum off Richard's cock. As she did, he licked her juices from his finger.

"I think this is going to be a good weekend," he said.

Cabin One

Michael had cracked open the first beer of what he imagined would be the first of many for the weekend. As beautiful and majestic as the mountain retreat was, he couldn't help but think of how much potential his failed marriage had showed the last time he was here.

He had stripped off his shoes, shirt and shorts and was standing in just his boxers shorts at the open sliding glass door. The afternoon sun was setting and Michael starred down the mountain. All looked quiet. When he and Suzie had been here for their honeymoon they had enjoyed sitting nude out on the back porch. It was the first time Michael had done anything that resembled nudist activity and it excited him. Of course, at that time there were no other occupants at the other cabins and he didn't have to worry about being exposed to strangers.

Michael gazed down to Cabin Two. He could faintly see the fading sun reflect off the BMW but saw no other signs of life.

They probably wouldn't be able to see me anyway, being at a higher elevation and all. I don't care anyway. I have nothing to be ashamed of, he thought.

He slid his boxer briefs off, exposing his cock. It was heavy and thick, even when soft.

Michael had never actually measured it, but Suzie told him on multiple occasions he had to be close to 8 inches. She loved to slide her hands up his legs while they were in bed together and find his soft cock. She would lay her slender body on her side and massage it with her manicured hands until it sprang to life. Once hard, she stroked his cock under their expensive comforter as Michael reached around and fingered her tight ass.

When they were both good and turned on she would sit on his face, grinding her tight waxed pussy against his tongue and beard. Suzie liked to ride his face until she cam then stand up, hovering her dripping pussy directly over his face before making her way to his big cock and riding it wildly. She rode up and down hard and fast, screaming and moaning the whole time. He loved looking up at her face in pure ecstasy as she fucked him. He would grab her hips and bounce her small frame on his cock, running his hands up to her small breasts and sensitive pink nipples.

Michael had his eyes closed remembering all the times he and his wife fucked. He was laying now on one of the longue chairs on the back porch, his cock fully hard in the late day sun.

How could two people with such sexual chemistry end up in divorce?

Michael reached down and began stroking his cock fast and hard. His eyes were closed and he was picturing Suzie's perfect pussy hovering just over his face. He could still taste her sweet sex on his lips, even now, alone. He stroked faster, getting excited at the memory of her riding his cock with her eyes closed, screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me, yes fuck me."

His cock was fully engorged now, sticking out at attention in the open mountain air. It was thick with neatly trimmed, brown pubic hair and a large, smooth head. Suzie had said Michael was lucky that he had such a big cock that still had a smooth look to it, not full of veins like some.

Michael stroked faster now, feeling he was about to explode. He took long, fast strokes now, again picturing his ex-wife riding him in their bedroom. When Suzie knew Michael was close to cumming she would scream "cum inside me, fill me up with your warm cum." He heard those words in his mind as he exploded into an orgasm, shooting his thick cum all over his bare chest, stomach, cock and balls. He exhaled deeply as he cam, curling his toes in pleasure before his entire body went limp on the longue chair.

Cabin Two

Julie and Richard had cleaned themselves up, just a bit, and were fixing dinner in the kitchen. They were so turned on by the spontaneously erotica from earlier in the day that neither had gotten fully dressed again, expecting more fireworks as the evening wore on.

The Millers offered a complimentary breakfast each morning and also cooked dinner for guests, if they so requested. However, Julie and Richard preferred to eat in their cabin and had brought enough food to fend for themselves.

Julie had put on a fresh pair of panties, white, cotton string bikinis that Richard couldn't take his eyes off of. The way the small string sides got almost lost in her womanly hips drove him crazy. Her large breasts were no longer confined to a bra and swayed with each movement she made until a thin, blue tank top. Richard had taken his cum-stained shirt off and slide into a pair of black, mesh workout shorts. He loved the way the soft mesh felt against his uncovered cock.

Richard was on the back porch, he had fired up the grill and was getting ready to put on some hotdogs and hamburgers. He gazed up at Cabin One, but outside of the tops of the windows and the railing of the porch, he couldn't see anything. Barbara and Joseph had said there was a tenant there for the weekend, but neither he nor Julie had seen anyone. Julie was inside cutting up some fresh lettuce, carrots and cucumbers for a salad. There was a small radio in the kitchen that she had turned to a jazz station that was filling the air with music. That radio was the only piece of technology in the cabin.

Julie still felt turned on fingering herself while watching her husband masturbate. She and Richard had been married for more than 30 years and while there were certainly times she had seen him stroke his cock, and he saw her play with her pussy, they had never watched each other masturbate fully to orgasm. Typically, after a few moments of playing they joined forces and made love, but this afternoon, in the dying light of the mountain sun, she had been more turned on by watching her husband jerk off then she had been in years. She felt her pussy moisten again.

Julie gazed out the kitchen window to the back porch and watched Richard put the burgers and hot dogs on the grill. She was finished with the salad and was about to join her husband on the porch when the phone in the kitchen rang.

"Is that the phone?" Richard asked in a tone of disbelief.

"I'm sure it is Barb or Joseph calling to see if we want dinner."

Main Lodge

"Looks like it is going to be a pretty quiet weekend, huh Barb," Joseph said, standing behind the counter organizing the paperwork for the inn's weekend guests.

"I think we have a good group here," Barbara said, her flowing dress moving with her as she cleaned up the front counter next to her husband. "We will have to check and see if anyone wants dinner tonight."

Joseph was in his 70s, with thinning brown hair and a small pot belly. He was short for a man, only 5'7 or so, which made him look plumper than he was. He and his wife Barbara, slightly younger than Joseph with Grey hair, had bought Sleep Creek in their 30s and loved everything about being inn keepers. Barbara was 5'3 and around 180lbs, a round woman with a round face and enormous breasts that sagged quite a bit in her old age.

The couple had bought the property from the previous owner with money Joseph had inherited from his father upon his untimely death. The four cabins were updated slightly over the years, adding Jacuzzi tubs in all the rooms, which couples raved about, and large open porches to spend time outdoors. The added a pool, workout room and sauna near the main lodge that many guests took advantage of, especially the pool during the summer months.

The Millers had strict policy that only adults could stay at Sleepy Creek, not because it was a nudist camp, per se, but because they wanted it to be a place adults could come and unwind and not have to worry about the awkwardness that could develop around children. The sign near the pool said in large red letters "Nude Sunbathing is Allowed."

Barbara and Joseph had their own living space through a small door behind the front desk. They were, by all intents and purposes, nudists. They didn't advertise as nudists and covered themselves up when the guests were arriving to check in for the weekend but as they got more familiar with each guest they gauged their comfort level and often times exposed their lifestyles to others.

They did not know any of the three guests who were staying this weekend and would have to proceed with caution, at least at first.

Barbara was bending over filing some paperwork in the lower file cabinet when she felt her husband's hand run up her dress to her nude ass underneath. She had stopped wearing panties years ago and Joseph loved to going exploring under her dress.

"Mm, what have we got here," he said as his hand slide under his wife's dress and found her large, round ass. "I think we have a full moon." We was rubbing Barbara's ass in big, slow circles, his long fingers lingers at her crack each time he passed over it.

"You are too much," she said, opening her legs wider as she continued to file away the paperwork.

"I just can't help myself, you know that," he said. He slide he had down between her legs and found her moist sex. He found her clit, already throbbing in delight.

Barbara stood frozen for a few moments, enjoying the familiar touch of her lover's hands on her sex. She licked her lips and bent over farther, spread her legs a bit more granting easier access to her partner. Joseph explored her deeper, sliding two fingers slowly and gently in and out of her warm womanhood. She closed her eyes and began to be taken away by her pleasure. For a few moments she rode the wave of excitement from her husband's touch before reality jolted her back.

"I have to call the guests to see if they want dinner, you just calm down," she said, moving away from her husband and sitting at the desk behind the counter.

The only outside phone line ran to the main lodge, but each cabin had a phone in it that could make or receive calls from the lodge. Guests often requested towels, snacks, ice or other services during their stay it is easier to pick up the phone than drive or walk down the mountain.

Barbara picked up the phone and hit the button corresponding to Cabin Two. As the phone began to ring, Joseph spun her around in the chair and dropped to his knees. He shot his wife a smile before burying his head under her flowing dress. Barbara, still turned on from the tease she had gotten minutes earlier, did nothing to fight him off. She sat back and propped one of her legs over the arm of the chair, giving her husband full access to her dripping pussy.

AEPoe
AEPoe
18 Followers
12