Weekend at the Cape Ch. 02.5

Story Info
Aunt and nephew can't sleep.
1.4k words
4.32
105.9k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tabinma
tabinma
59 Followers

Note: The following story is entirely fictional and all of the characters are over 18 years of age.

The events described here take place between the second and third days of a long weekend; however, it is my intention for this story to be able to stand alone.

My name is Miguel and I live with my mother in the city of Boston. My father passed away when I was quite young and the two of us have been on our own for as long as I can remember.

As the summer before my freshman year in college wound down, my mother and I traveled to Cape Cod to spend a long weekend. Upon arriving, we passed the first day at the beach. We were joined the next day by my mother's sister, my Aunt Lola and my cousin Millie.

We passed the second day at the beach, as well, and after dinner we all watched some TV and then headed to bed.

"Ouch!"

I awoke with a start. Pain was shooting through my neck and left shoulder. With our new guests, I had relinquished the larger room and was assigned a tiny, miserable bed, with a poor mattress. The only advantage to the room I was in was that I was alone, so I was able to sleep in the nude. Not only did I enjoy the feeling, but the nights were hot and there was no air conditioning in the small house.

The clock on the nightstand read 1:54 a.m. I had been asleep less than an hour.

"Maybe I'll have better luck on the couch" I muttered to myself as I groped in the dark for my shorts.

The house was quiet as I slowly opened the door. I made my way down the hall toward the kitchen and the TV area, remembering that the sofa there had seemed comfortable before.

Although the house was dark, the outside lights were on, and I could see my Aunt Lola on the deck, smoking a cigarette. I approached and slid open the glass door.

"Can't sleep?" I asked.

Aunt Lola brightened.

"Hey, Miguel! What are you doing up? No, your cousin Millie is snoring like a bear. Did she wake you up, too?"

Aunt Lola had a great sense of humor, and such quips were typical of her.

"No, no." I chuckled.

"My neck and back are being ruined by that bed. I thought I'd try the couch."

I began rubbing the left side of my neck.

"Mmmm...come here" she commanded as she stubbed out her cigarette.

I took the chair next to her and sat down. I hadn't been expecting to find anyone, so I had neglected to put on a shirt. I felt a little self-conscious as I leaned over toward my aunt.

My Aunt Lola is a couple of years younger than my mother, making her 35 this past summer. She works as a hairdresser in the neighborhood where she lives. Her legs are sculpted from long hours on her feet. She is a little shorter and more busty than most of the women in my family.

In general, Aunt Lola would be considered thin, with just a hint of baby fat around her face. In addition, she looks more Native American than most of my mother's sisters, lending an even more exotic touch to her looks. She has long black hair that she sometimes wears in braids.

Closer now, I saw that my aunt was wearing an enormous t-shirt that reached to her knees, and her flip-flops. I wondered if she were wearing anything else.

"Lemme see..." she said as I felt her fingers on my neck. We were close enough that I could detect the faint odor of cigarettes on her breath.

Waves of pleasure washed over me as my aunt rubbed my neck, shoulders, and back. I couldn't help moaning softly.

"Mmmm...that feels so good" I whispered.

I was enjoying the feeling so much that my penis began to stiffen. I hadn't bothered to put on underwear and my dick was straining against my shorts, but I didn't want Aunt Lola to stop.

Everyone likes a backrub, and I thought it might be nice to return the favor.

"Aunt Lola, after you finish, I'd like to do you" I said.

In an instant, I realized that what I had said could have been misinterpreted, and I half-turned in shock.

"I...I...mean..." I stammered.

Aunt Lola smiled wickedly.

"Is that right?" she said. Then she leaned over my shoulder to have a look at my crotch.

"Looks like you are ready" she commented.

She then wrapped her left arm around my shoulders and drew me toward her. Our lips met. She opened her mouth and I buried my tongue inside. We kissed passionately for a moment. I was half-turned and not very comfortable in the chair.

"Come here" she instructed, standing.

Taking me by the hand, she led me down the steps to the backyard and then into the fenced-in outdoor shower area. The door creaked as we opened it. Then night was still and Aunt Lola put a finger to her mouth.

"Shhhh..." she whispered.

Once we were inside, she turned to face me and we embraced again. I am taller than Aunt Lola so I had to bend down to kiss her. I began kissing her neck and running my hands over her body. My hands passed over her breasts several times before resting on her large rear end. I felt her right hand move to my crotch.

Together, we lifted off her t-shirt and she stood there completely naked. The outside lights allowed me to admire her body. She reached for my shorts and undid them. My dick sprang out, and she reached in with her right hand. She began stroking it slowly.

Below the showerhead, there is a large rubber mat. We moved toward it and Aunt Lola got down on her knees. I spread my legs and Aunt Lola guided my penis into her mouth.

Working with her hand and mouth, she began to suck me rhythmically. I looked down and enjoyed the sight of her on her knees, with her large breasts swaying.

With my penis still in her mouth, she looked up at me. Her eyes were lit brightly. Although I was enjoying the feeling immensely, I wanted to do something for her.

"Your turn" I said, as I drew my penis out of her mouth with a small pop.

I then gently leaned her back on the rubber mat. On her back, she bent her knees, and I approached her vagina.

Although it wasn't completely shaved, Aunt Lola's pussy was neatly trimmed. I began licking the outside, and then her lips. I found her clit and I began licking and sucking the tiny bud.

"Miguel..."

"Yes, Aunt Lola?"

"I want to feel you inside me" she whispered.

I drew myself toward her face and I found her mouth again. As I pushed my tongue into her mouth, my penis entered her vagina.

"Ughhhhh...." she moaned as I entered.

Aunt Lola crossed her legs behind my back and squeezed me tightly. We began gyrating and I kept my tongue buried in her mouth, lest she make too much noise and attract attention.

As we rocked back and forth, making squeaking noises on the mat, I extracted my mouth from hers and I squeezed her left breast with my left hand. Her nipple was huge and hard. I wrapped my mouth over the nipple and began sucking. Then I did the same with her right breast.

Aunt Lola was very tight, and as I continued to push, I felt my orgasm building quickly.

Sensing this, Aunt Lola whispered "Miguel, don't come inside me..."

We rolled over together, and she slid off my dick.

As I lay staring up at the stars, Aunt Lola grabbed my dick and began sucking it again. She gasped and began stroking it furiously.

"Aunt Lola...I'm going to c..."

The first squirt seemed to take her by surprise and she flinched.

Recovering, in an instant my dick was back in her mouth and she sucked hard while pumping madly with her hand.

As I shot the hot load into her, our eyes locked. When she was sure I was done, she slowly slid my penis from her mouth and laid it down gently. She put her head on my thigh and we both lay there, breathing hard.

She crawled up to me and kissed me deeply on the mouth, laying an arm across my chest.

I could have slept there, but eventually we got up, put our scant clothes back on and reentered the house.

"Goodnight, sweetie" Aunt Lola whispered and then kissed me again before reentering her bedroom.

Millie had apparently stopped snoring and I decided to give the bed another shot.

tabinma
tabinma
59 Followers