Weekend at the Lodge Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,609 Followers

"Oh, no, not that. Don't do that to her." Leslie pleaded.

"Too late. When will you girls learn to do what you're told?" I taunted them as they all looked at Geri's suspended body. I picked up the huge rubber cock and wedged it into place between her open thighs. I then loosened the rope a bit and her body descended until she felt the tip of the rubber cock press against her moist pussy lips. Geri pulled down on the rope as she tried to hold her body up off of the rubber cock. I let a bit more slack out. We all watched as Geri fought hard to keep the huge dildo out of her tight pussy. It only took moments for her strength to begin to give out and she slowly slid down onto the huge rubber dong. Geri began to scream hysterically as she felt St. Peter's Revenge begin to stretch her tight pussy open. She couldn't believe the pain she felt in her twat as her weight slowly descended onto the impaling cock.

Geri's face turned to a mask of pain and passion as the dildo stretched her tight pussy open and her body descended all the way down onto it. It stuck out of her loins as her thighs framed the base. No one could believe it. Her voice was hoarse from screaming and Bob was white as a ghost as he watched his girlfriend's tight pussy stretch around the huge rubber cock. He tried to imagine what it would be like to fuck her after this.

Being slightly larger than Leslie, Geri's snatch was able to swallow a bit more of the dildo. I tilted the chair back until Geri lay flat on her back. I untied Debbie's body and walked her over to Geri and helped her to climb onto the table and straddle Geri's face. Cum dripped out of her asshole and spattered on Geri's soft cheeks.

"Lick her." I said and Geri tried to lift her face to Debbie's crotch. I helped Debbie lower her body and Geri began to lick the cum that covered her friend's thighs and ass. She couldn't believe just how much cum there was. As she ate her friend, I began to play with the huge dildo that stuck obscenely out of her pussy. She grunted and groaned each time the huge cock moved in her body. I bent forward and sucked her erect clit into my mouth as I continued to fuck her with St. Peter's Revenge. Her body began to writhe as I assaulted her ravaged pussy.

"Who wants to eat her out?" I asked as I yanked the giant prick out of her aching pussy. I looked up and saw that John was standing between her open thighs. He bent to his pleasure as Geri's face continued to be covered with cum from Debbie's dripping asshole. Her pussy was so open that John just couldn't believe it. He slid his fingers into her and then was able to fit his entire fist into her pussy as he sucked gently on her erect clit.

Once again I retied all of my captives. I positioned them in the same position as when they had been sleeping. I lay the guys down on top of them and allowed them to shove their cocks either into a pussy or a mouth. I then tied the guys in a way that they would, with a little effort, be able to release themselves. I gathered up all of my toys and then stepping up to Debbie, I pulled her face down to my cock and began to fuck her face as Geri continued to lick her open crotch. I felt her lips slide up and down my cock until I finally shoved all the way into her mouth and felt my cock erupt inside her. She gulped and swallowed as she tried to keep from drowning in cum.

I pulled the distributor cap from my kit and left it on the table. I gazed around the room and could see that each of the guys was busy shoving his cock into one of the available holes.

"With a little effort you guys should be able to free yourselves. Then you'll have to decide whether or not to free the girls. Have fun." I teased as I closed the door behind me and then drove off.

The end.

Please vote and send your comments.

Quimmaster

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,609 Followers
12