Weekend Away

Story Info
A shy guy is outed as a little dick loser, then blackmailed.
1.8k words
4.02
114k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a perfect weekend," Mark thought as he jumped into the pool to join his friends. Usually shy, today Mark was unusually confident and extroverted, mainly because of his new girlfriend Linda. Unlike other girls, this one actually liked him. Linda was a goddess and Mark was incredibly lucky to call her his girlfriend. She was tall, had long jet-black hair, bronzed skin and bright baby-blue eyes.

He swam over to her and the two locked in a kiss as his friends began to tease their public display of affection. "get a room why don't you!" one of the guys called out. The fact of the matter was; the two had not had sex yet. The truth was, Mark was still a virgin and he was way to shy and afraid to make a move before. Tonight would be different.

Linda had always thought it was kind of odd that Mark didn't want to 'jump her' or that he had never made a 'move' on her in that fashion, but he made it clear to her that tonight was going to be the night. She understood then and there that he was an old fashioned guy and he wanted their first time together to be special.

The group were vacationing in Mexico, Cancun; 4 couples in total. All the girls were close friends and all the guys were best buddies. It was a fantastic weekend thus far and although it was just beginning, Mark knew that nothing could possibly go wrong.

As Mark showered alone in his bathroom, he began to fantasize what sex would be like, or better yet, what sex with Linda would be like. Would she be an aggressive lover? A passionate lover? An affectionate lover? As these thoughts raced through his mind he found himself masturbating; he imagined Linda underneath him, breathing heavily in his ear, panting, moaning. The images soon took their toll and Mark ejaculated all over the shower glass. As he cleaned himself off, someone downstairs must have turned on the hot water because Mark was suddenly showered upon with freezing ice cold water. He fumbled ever so quickly to turn off the taps. The water was so cold, it hurt.

He stepped out of the shower reaching for his towel, when suddenly the door flung open. It was Linda's friend, Gloria; she'd accidentally walked in on him. "Oh god!" She looked down to his shriveled privates, "I'm sorry."

Stricken with sudden embarrassment, Mark fell trying to grab a towel to cover himself. Gloria turned to leave as Mark started to shout out at her, angrily "Get out! Get the fuck out! Get out you bitch! Leave".

Gloria ran out of there, more embarrassed than he was. Mark regained his composure and he looked down at his privates. He had always known he was small and now he feared that Gloria would be telling all the girls about it later that evening. He began to think "If only shed seen me a few seconds earlier with my hard-on"

Later that evening while the boys played football on the beach, the girls huddled around the fire as Gloria began to 'spill her guts' out to the group on what she had witnessed from Mark. In the group were Paula; a young law student, Katelyn, a waitress, Linda, Marks soon to be ex and Gloria, the blabber-mouth.

"It was so embarrassing! I felt so bad for him."

"Why, what did he do?" Katelyn asked.

"Well, he screamed and covered himself. Then he started yelling, screaming, 'get out'! 'get out'. It was all so awkward." Gloria said

"Sounds like he's over reacting." Paula added.

"Hmm, no I can understand his embarrassment. He was naked, vulnerable." Gloria said.

"So? That's still no way to carry on." Paula added.

Katelyn then asked the question to Linda, "Have you ever seen him naked?"

"Umm, no, why?"

"Oh my god. Head for the hills girl." Gloria said on the verge of laughter

"Why? What do you mean?" more than anything, Linda seemed confused.

"His dick is like a little tootsie roll." Gloria said before bursting out in giggles. In fact, all the girls started to giggle, Linda was clearly embarrassed.

"Shut up. Stop it." She said.

"No, I'm serious! I've never seen anything so small in my life." Gloria added.

"Well how small was it?" Paula asked.

Gloria thought for a minute..."It was kinda like.... A tube of lipstick but.... smaller."

Rounds of laughter started again, now the girls were laughing right at Linda.

"It was pink! Very pink!" Gloria added.

"Oh god!" Linda said in frustration. "What the hell am I supposed to do?"

"Oh honey! Just give him a mercy fuck, you'll probably never see him again anyway." Katelyn said.

"No! Never give them mercy fucks. He's gonna have all the fun while you don't feel anything! Its not fair for you. Don't let him fuck you..... just say you got your period or something." Paula said.

"I bet he's a virgin. His schnitzel looked so unused!" more fits of laughter.

"I would've loved to have seen it." Paula said.

"Why? Its not exactly pretty, its kinda funny but at the same time, kinda sad." Gloria said.

"I'm just saying, we could use it to our advantage if we had a photo of him nude. We could make him like our slave or something." Paula said.

"oh god yeah! He'd do anything to protect his precious reputation." Katelyn added.

Linda thought for a minute, she didn't want to hurt Mark, but at the same time she felt incredibly frustrated that she wouldn't be getting fucked tonight. "How much do you wanna bet that we'll get a photo of it?" Linda said. The four of them then devised a plan where they would unexpectedly trap Mark and get that 'special' photo.

Later that night after dinner and after afew margaritas, all the guys and their girlfriends went to bed. Mark and Linda were alone. It was clear he was incredibly nervous. He didn't know what to do next. Linda leaned in and kissed him.

"Gloria saw you naked." She said to him, his cheeks went beet red.

"oh...ahh...." He was speechless.

"Don't be shy. I like what I heard." She lied, obviously, but Mark believed her.

"Really? What did she say?"

She leaned in a said in a deep sexy voice, "she said that you were a horse."

Mark let out a grunt, "Oh yeah! I try not to brag about it."

Linda let out a laugh, "Oh my! You're so modest!.... Do you mind if Gloria watches us?"

Now Mark was nervous again. "She wants to watch us? She's got a boyfriend!"

"She just wants to watch. It'll just be our secret..... you might even get lucky and fuck both of us." Mark sprouted an erection; he'd never been more turned on before in his life.

"Oh! Do I see a bulge? It looks like its warming up huh?" Linda coed.

"err, yeah, its almost completely hard" he said lying again. She kissed him and told him to meet her upstairs in five minutes.

The girls had decided not to tell the other guys about this prank. Katelyn and Paula waited in the closet as Gloria waited on the bed. Linda walked in, "He fell for it. You should have heard him! It was so pathetic."

"are you ready?" Gloria asked, eager to give a show.

"Oh yeah!" Linda responded.

Then there was a knock at the door. "Can I come in?" Mark asked.

Mark entered the room as Linda pinned him against the wall, pressing her lips to his, shoving her tongue into his inexperienced mouth. Her hand squeezed and rubbed his ridiculously small bulge, but she played the game like a pro, "hmmm, feels nice, you're really hung aren't you?"

"you better believe it honey" Mark said as Gloria let out a little giggle. As Linda kissed his neck, Gloria waved her pinkie at him. Suddenly Mark felt as though Gloria had done this on purpose. To get Linda's hopes up only to be severely disappointed.

"Oh, Linda, do you think I'm ready for a bit of that donkey cock?" she said.

Linda broke off and both she and Mark turned to look at the her. Gloria's micro-skirt was hitched right up and she cheerfully exposed her pussy. It was cleanly shaven, her pink lips glistening with her juices. Mark couldn't even speak as he watched her trace a finger up and down her hot slit.

"Darling," said Linda, "I think you're more than ready. Mind you, I'm getting pretty hot, I guess we'll have to let Mark choose which cunt he wants first."

Mark was nervous, "oh... what? I g.." Gloria cut him off, "-It'll be our secret honey, just don't disappoint us...." She said.

Linda slowly pulled down her panties and joined Gloria on the bed. She began to finger her pussy, "Gloria," gasped Linda, "you know how much I love your finger action, but I think we both need some of Mark's cock first."

They both watched with anticipating eyes for Mark to drop his shorts. In the closet, Katelyn and Paula were recording with two camera's. "Go on! We don't have all day honey! Show her what I saw today!" Gloria teased.

Mark knew that Linda would be disappointed. "Go on honey! Show me that cock!" Linda teased. As Mark slid his shorts down, he felt his balls tighten together..... He tried desperately to hold back but he was so turned on, nothing could stop him. Hot spunk gushed from his cock before he'd even managed to get his shorts off.

He'd sprayed himself with his own semen, all over his stomach and chest. "argh!" The girls couldn't believe it, neither of them had ever seen anything like this. Mark pulled his shorts up before anyone could see his cock; but surely this was way more humiliating than 'being small'.

"I, I'm sorry," he gasped, feeling his face redden almost instantly.

"Oh my god," laughed Linda

Almost suddenly all the girls jumped out of the closet in laughter. "Surprise pin-dick!" Kaylynn shouted. Mark yelped in embarrassment and terror, they were recording this! "Talk about self control!" Paula added.

"You'll probably die a virgin! No girl wants a tiny dick-ed midget who cums at the very thought of pussy!" Gloria said. The girls continued to laugh at his expense for several minutes. Mark was on the verge of tears, "aww! Poor little limp-dick is about to cry," Linda said.

With that, the girls jumped him and removed his shorts anyway. He had major 'nervous-dick'. It had literally disappeared. The girls moved in with their cameras, recording his utter humiliation. Linda and Gloria were laughing the hardest.

"Your ego has shrunk! Shrunk!" Gloria said as she laughed harder and harder. With that, the girls had decided to make his humiliation complete and completely destroy his confidence and for all.

With her lipstick, Gloria wrote on his chest "I HAVE A TINY DICK-LET". The girls continued to laugh, Mark was defenseless, unable to move.

"We own you honey, from now on you are our little slave.... If you don't play ball, everybody you know will see what we saw tonight" Gloria said.

Through his tears Mark asked, "Why?"

"Because I'm bored and this is fun, little man" Linda said.