Weekend Away

Story Info
A little bit of everything to make you happy.
3.4k words
4.21
23.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We’ve been waiting for a break in the weather, the snow has been really heavy this year, but for this one weekend it’s manageable. We have everything packed and ready to go. The kid is at your moms. And once again your sister is looking after the house, probably making you new friends on your yahoo accounts. Its taken a while to pack, and I had to be extra careful to make sure you didn’t see the trunk I loaded. I have been planning a little something extra, something to test your boast that you’re up for anything.

I think your now wondering weather or not my sanity should be checked, considering the number times you called me crazy on the drive up to here. Well its not like you haven’t been warned, why do you think I get speeding tickets, I drive fast and I’m a lunatic, buts its fun and you’re still smiling so I’ll take that as a good sign.

From the first time I drove up here with you I knew that this would be the ideal getaway, its so damn remote I can see why you said no one could hear you scream…. It’s the ultimate, and trust me you will be screaming before the weekend is over… he he he ….

We unload the truck and then hand in hand take a long walk in the woods, its bloody freezing, coming from such a warm climate I’m not used to the cold, but it does have the advantage that I can make you warm later and its easy to see looking at you, that that’s exactly what you have planned for me too.

We get back to the cabin and I strip you of your warm outer clothes, just to see your reaction. I look down at you, damn you have beautiful eyes, I look deep into them, your look says it all, I’m getting in trouble for not taking it further. You push me against the wall and start kissing me, our tongues searching each others mouths, damn it feels good and I can feel you want more, so do I. I feel a firm tug as you reach your hands into my pants wanting to get things going. I push you away, seeing a look of disappointment in your eyes. I flash you a smile and laugh..

"God woman cant you wait"

"No, you got a problem with that.. "

You look so serious, damn you’re cute and you know I think so too, so you’re playing it up to the maximum.

"Look I told you anticipation is half the fun."

"Like hell, do me now"

"No, you can wait, you’ll like what I have planned"

A tilt of your head, and I can hear the words before you say them

"Oh really?"

"Yes really"

The corners of your mouth turn and that big smile appears cracking your serious face, you giggle

"Take a chill pill"

I grab your hand and lead you to the kitchen. You can’t believe your eyes, there on the counter is a vase with a dozen red roses, along with a platter of fresh lobster, and a big bowl of huge strawberries, the combined smell of fresh strawberries and the roses is amazing, our mouths are watering already..

"How’d did you plan all this?"

Never you mind, you want me to cook for you now or you just going to give me shit.

"You love it and you know it"

Yeah I guess from you I do, cause I sure as hell don’t put up with it from anyone else, still can’t figure out why that is, but I’m quite sure you think you know. I tell you to go put some music on, and damn I should have known but it’s Alan Jackson, why can’t you listen to something with a bit more spunk,

“Put something better on”,

"No I like this one it stays"

Still bossing me around, I laugh to myself. She just can’t help herself

Twenty minutes later we’re sitting down to my fantastically cooked meal. The lobster is fantastic, and in fact the whole dinner is great, the conversation flows well with us hassling each other, you throwing spent lobster legs at me when you disagree with something I’ve said, but as good as dinner gets we both know that’s not why we’re here.

As we eat our dessert of the sweet strawberries, I can tell your ready for something more in the physical entertainment department when you start making suggestive comments, your such a tease and you know how to make my blood race.

The last of the strawberries consumed, you turn and say, “So what now” I can hear in your voice you’re dying to know what I have planned as the after dinner activity, I walk over to you and take you hand lifting you from your chair giving you quick peck on the cheek as you rise.

"Right you follow me"

"Yes Master"

I throw my head back and laugh damn you can crack me up, laughing I say

"Oh I think that title might just do for tonight"

"Oh really?"

I reach into my pocket and pull out a blindfold,

"Oh and what’s this?"

"Patience babe"

This time it’s your turn to chuckle.

I lead you through to the bedroom. The first thing you see as you walk in is the wrought iron rack bolted to the floor near the middle of the room, it so impressive it dominates the room. You walk over to and then around it noticing that there are holes for ropes and such to be attached to it. It’s massive, and solid there is no way it’s going anywhere fast, and if something were to be fixed to it there would be no escape. You feel your heart flutter in your chest with the anticipation of what the night will bring.

"You're going to strapped to that, any problems"

Images flash through your head, and you find yourself becoming more and more aroused.

"Woooo hooo"

Chuckling I say, how much I like your enthusiasm, and give you a quick slap on the ass

Ok, before we go on we have to have some safe words, so if you want me to stop I will stop.

"I don’t need them,"

It’s a challenge I can hear it in your voice, you want this show on the road and nothing is standing in your way, damn you’re feisty.

"Lets say you call out a guys name if you want me to stop, if you can think of someone else its got to be worth stopping for."

"Hell no! I want you, otherwise I wouldn’t be here, and I’ll call out dishes, if I can think of housework during this I’ll get mad."

And I can see that you mean it, I only hope I haven’t bitten off more then I can chew…. Mmmm maybe that could be a good thing.

Standing so close to you, your scent is divine, I turn to face you and then reach up into your hair and bring you closer, kissing you ardently, thrusting my tongue into your mouth, I can taste the strawberries on your tongue. Your reply is to pull me yet closer urging me on, I can feel the heat of your body against mine and your heart beating in your chest, your breasts are hard against my chest and I can feel your ice hard nipples pressing into me, you hand my right hand and press it between your legs, I knead you through your jeans, damn your so fucking hot I want to take you now, but no, I cant that would spoil it.

Running my left hand under your top I stroke your soft flesh. Then turning my attention to your clothing I remove your white tommy hilfiger top, button…. by…. button…., making the moment last until finally its open wide displaying your ample chest, each globe enclosed by the red satin of your bra. It’s a fantastic surprise as you know its one of my favourites. You reach round and undo the clip, your bra falls to the floor and my hands are there to support your warm tender flesh. I begin caressing your nipples, squeezing them, rolling them between my thumb and forefinger bringing them to hard erect perfection with ease. I tilt my head forward and bend down to suck at one breast, nipping ever harder to gauge your delight, all the while one hand fondles the other, you can feel your nipples tingling and you give up a slow moan and arch your back to thrust your breasts forward, I feel my cock straining at my pants.

You murmur "Mmmm that feels good, I like it when you’re rough"

Next my warm hands travel down to your body to your waist and release you from your tight Levis, watching as you step free. The lamp casts a good light, revealing that your wearing your matching red satin panties, yeah you’re fucking hot all right. Pulled against you as they are I see the detailed outline of your pussy lips and a tell tale sign of wetness. A thrill runs up my spine the pressure in my pants is building to the point of being painful, damn this is going to be fun.

Releasing you I walk over to a wooden case and opening it begin picking out items, your eyes flare wide as I hold up a new piece of equipment, the handcuffs you’ve seen before of course, but its the spreader bar that is something new, a simple device seemly made of the same inescapable wrought iron of the rack., with simple clasps at end each to lock each leg into position Taking each wrists I lock them into place with the handcuffs making sure you’re nice a secure, and then taking the spreader bar, I push your legs apart, and strap you in. One quick last flick of motion and I have the blindfold on you there is nothing you can do now to escape.

"Hmmm what to use, what to do…."

"Ok what are you doing, tell me now"

"Nope"

You can’t see what I doing, so when I brush my hand down your side it sends long shivers through you. I then rip your panties off leaving you completely naked and helpless before me, it comes as an exciting jolt and you feel your pulse quicken. I stand back to admire your trim firm body, that small mark under your left breast that I love to kiss, that smoothly trimmed pussy with just a tuft of hair that I love to suck, oh why am I making myself wait?

I move in kissing you at the base of your neck then sinking to my knees two kisses to the small of your back, a quick bite on your ass and then I’m shoving my head between your open legs.

When I begin to lick wetly up the inside of your leg your senses tingle as you anticipate what will happen next. You can’t contain the shudder that passes through as I nuzzle at you pussy. Restrained as you are you know that I can do whatever I want, whenever I want, and that thrills you. There’s a warm throbbing pulse through your clit as I run my tongue along your either side of your cunt, grazing your pussy lips, you twitch, feeling exposed, you try to close your legs but the spreader bar prevents it. A twin wave of knowledge passes over you, you truly are helpless and completely at my mercy, and this is the horniest you have ever been.

The next sensation you feel is your asshole being stretched by the insertion of a finger, involuntary senses takeover and find yourself trying to close your legs, shocked further to discover you cant as the spreader bar puts a stop to it. You feel the well lubricated finger inch further and further in, unaware that it has been greased by the flow of pussy juices running down your legs, it eases in, the shock sends warm pluses through your clit, firing you.

"Ohhhh, mmmmmm"

Your arse muscles tense around my finger, you cant believe I have penetrated your ass like this and so soon but you like it. Slowly I draw my finger out before driving it back in, again and again, finger fucking you, then slipping in another wet finger increasing the rhythm, plunging them deep into your ass. Your whole body reacts in a way that shocks you, to your astonishment you find you have never wanted to be fucked so bad, to feel my hard cock slamming hard into your dripping pussy.

What you don’t know is I feel the same way, your body, your aroma, your taste, the whole scene is driving me wild, I want to fuck you, to take you in everyway imaginable, take you the edge of sexual ecstasy and throw you over.

I remove my fingers from your ass, and replace them with a dildo, which eases in nicely into your now open ass, I flick the switch on that sets it vibrating and then off again, I’m waiting to hear your safe word, but instead I hear you moan,

"Ahhhhhh fuck yeah"

I stand up, your juices glistening in my now sopping wet beard, and strip, cleaning my fingers on my clothes before letting them drop to the floor. Picking up a soft leather whip I strap my hand a couple of times just to let you hear the sound.

In your envelope of darkness you hear the crack of the whip, and it sets your heart racing, you have no idea when or where my next contact will be, or if the next contact will be with you, you start to wonder weather you have gone to far and weather maybe you shouldn’t just call out your safe word, just as that thought crosses your mind, you feel the soft touch of leather as I trail the whip down your back, all safe thoughts vanish. You can’t even hear me move about, your anticipation mounts then slam! you hear the fridge door slam, and your heart races again.

"Where the hell are you, get back in here now."

It’s the first sentence you’ve said since we started, I’ve walked into the kitchen to grab myself an ice pop one of those tubular ones from the freezer, I quickly unwrap it, melon flavoured, ummm lovely, but its not for eating. I walk back in silently, making no sound in my bare feet. Crack, heat and mild pain erupt as I give your ass one quick flick from the whip, not to hard…. yet …

I take the ice pop and play it over your mouth letting the juice trickle in.

"I know what you’re planning to do with that you know"

"Oh do you just"

"Yes"

"Problem"

"No"

Picking up the pair of nipple clips, I rattle the chain, letting you hear this new noise.

One moment you’re thinking about ice blocks and then as you hear this tiny jangle you just don’t know what to think, you have no idea what is about to happen. Suddenly a sharp buzz shoots through your left nipple as I apply the first clip, your breathing stops at the shock, just as you release your breath, I attach the second clip to your right nipple, and the feeling is electrifying. I grab up chain that connects them and give a light pull, you gasp as the shock pulses through you again, now this is something you weren’t expecting, the buzz is exhilarating

A fresh burst of sensation rips from up from your pussy. You scream out unable to stop yourself,

"Fucking hell!!!"

Sensation trips over sensation as you realise this latest violation is from me sliding the ice pop into your warm cunt letting it pause there long enough to send this cunt wrenching wave through you. The contractions in your pussy are almost beyond belief, and when I whip out the ice block and replace it with my piping hot cock you almost explode in orgasm there and then.

"Oh please just fuck me now"

"Expecting that where we?"

"Shut up, fuck me"

It feels so good the thrust of hard cock gliding into you, the soft friction as it passes your cunt lips. Quickly you find yourself once again at the edge, you feel this building wave, as the pulses of orgasm return and take hold. That’s when I stop and withdraw knowing that if I go further you would come and that wouldn’t do just yet. I can feel my own frustration mirrored by you, but I know that if I can bring you to the edge a few more times, when I finally let you go, the result for you will be mind blowing.

"Damn you"

But before another word can leave your beautiful lips, you feel hot thrusts as my tongue re-enters your open hole. I’ve crouched underneath you and lick your pussy as if trying to clean you up, all the while your juices flooding my mouth… mmmm glorious… your cum still with that sweetness from the ice pop, I feel my cock harden more, it feels as if its going to spilt.

I give it to you rough, making no effort at being nice. Gripping your leg to get better pressure I apply long hard licks, before forcing my tongue past your labia and into your open vagina then circling my tongue around your engorged hard clitoris, caressing it with my tongue is bringing you back to the edge, when suddenly I flick the vibrator buried in your ass on, the effect is instantaneous

"Ahhhh Oh damn, oh yes"

You feel yourself melt and your knees collapse, but handcuffed as you are you can’t drop to the floor, you’re caught hanging from your arms. Suddenly you hear a crack, and your ass explodes in fire, crack, and again fresh pleasure lances through you. Forcing you upright.

"Oh yeah"

The flick the of whip lands a few times down your back and across your ass, cracking again on your on your ass a little harder then I had planned

"Oh fuck yeah, I like that"

A few more times this time I know how hard you like it, pink lines appearing where I lash you. I shove two fingers into you, pushing in feeling the wall of you cunt, searching for your g spot, a fresh flood of juice covers my hand, telling me I’m hitting the mark, your words or expression turn to moan and start getting louder

"Mmmmmmmmmm"

The time is right, I take you from behind, pushing the buzzing vibrator into you with each stroke. I’m rock hard and your slick cunt is ready for it. Your in ecstasy as my throbbing hard cock powers in to penetrate you, fucking you hard, slamming myself into you, you’re straining against your bonds with each collision. The feeling is indescribable as you feel your juices drip down your legs, the ebb and flow of beautiful rhythmic sex.

I could go on forever. Grabbing your shoulders, giving myself greater leverage, the harder I pound you the better it is, sweat is dripping off me as I continue thrusting into you intensely, my balls slapping against you as we collide, you clench my dick with your cunt on the outstroke, damn that feels so good, I reach between your breasts and pull on the nipple clips chain and your cunt spasms hard around my cock,

Every fibre in your body is screaming as the strongest orgasm you have ever had tears through you, your cunt floods with hard contractions, making you buck and arch your back forcing my cock in deeper then even before, suddenly you feel the thick wad of my cum shoot into you, the feeling is indescribable and you let the world know by pouring everything you have into one final cry.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Your hanging limp in your handcuffs as I remove you from your bonds. You cuddle in against me feeling my sweat covered muscles while I carry you to the bed, throwing you on it. I lie down beside you, and you are think how beautifully exhausted you are, but feel your strength quickly building, when I whisper in your ear,

"I’m ready to go again when you are?"

You look up and smile....